Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

27. Music Videos & Melodramatics

73 3 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
540 Views. 20 Votes. 3 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Music Videos & Melodramatics

━━━━━━━━━

Austin walked around the grass outside of Marino High, wondering just what he should do with the next twenty minutes of his life. Dez, Trish, and Ally had science this hour, while he, had a release. He was bored out of his mind, but he was determined to stay here long enough to see Ally. He wanted to walk her to the mall if anything. Her father was leaving for another convention sometime today, so she would be alone once again. He was seriously considering asking if he could spend the night along with Trish. The four could finally have the movie night they had been wanting. Either that or... He was able to film Ally at lunch today. He filmed the both of them singing. If he could get into the practice room and Trish could distract Ally for a bit, then he and Dez could shoot a few scenes in Sonic Boom. That would be perfect!

He smiled happily as he pulled out his phone to see there was now only fifteen minutes till school got out. He would simply tell his parents he got detention from last Friday's incidents. Becoming famous was more important than having to go home to his parents. He could probably stay out all night with only a phone call from them.

"Austin Moon. I thought I took care of you Friday night, but I guess little Ally took over that job after I left." Dallas called as he waltzed over to the bad boy. Austin rolled his eyes and turned to face the four. The four that beat him up, that was.

"You're right. Ally was by my side after I got done getting stitches in my side. Thanks for that, Dallas. But hey, let's not forget about you. How's that broken nose healing up? Seems like the big white cast... Thing, is making it heal better." Austin countered as he crossed his arms over his chest. He smiled smugly as Dallas' hand flew to cover his nose.

"This isn't over Moon!" He yelled before stomping away. Dallas was a coward.

"Oh, I think it is. Cause if it isn't, I'm going to have to do much worse than just break your nose, Dallas. But don't feel left out, you guys. You can join in on the fun if you're still following Dallas around like the sheep you are." Austin snapped. He had grown sick of all four of them the second they latched onto him in ninth grade. Claiming he was practically their leader just because of what he had done.

"Fine, have it your way. We won't fight like that any more." Dallas hissed. Austin frowned as the boy walked away. He had been hinting at something, Austin could tell. "But I will get you back, Moon." Dallas said simply before officially making his way off campus. Austin rolled his eyes. He had been stabbed by Dallas! Dallas had no reason to get him back. But Austin did know Dallas better than a lot of people at this school. The thing about Dallas was, if he wanted something, he was going to get it; and right now, he wanted to hand a payback or two to the one and only bad boy of Marino High, Austin Moon.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *

"Please, a trumpet sounds better than a tuba, any day." Austin teased as he pulled a trumpet up out of the display by the door. It was almost nine o' clock at night, and the four teens were still out at Sonic Boom. Dez shook his head before walking over to the tuba.

"Well let's just see, shall we?" Dez said with a glare his friend's way before blowing into the tuba. Dez had never been able to play an instrument. He had been bugging Ally all night to give him lessons. Trish laughed as she watched, still flipping through yet another magazine, while Ally held her hands over her ears. Austin smiled at his girlfriend before taking over the horrid sound with a much more tolerant one.

"Thank you, Austin." Ally breathed as she slowly pulled her hands away from her ears. She sighed and walked over, pulling Dez by the arm away from the instrument and leaving him to stand next to Trish. She walked over to Austin and held out her hand expectantly for the instrument. Austin smiled nervously and handed it back to her. She smiled and took it upstairs to clean it off. Dez winked Austin's way before the two stood directly in front of Trish.

"What's up with you two?" Trish asked, sounding completely bored. She dropped her magazine to the counter as she crossed her arms over her chest, waiting for the two to explain themselves.

"We need you to get Ally out of Sonic Boom for like ten minutes." Austin started. Trish frowned as she watched the two for any signs of something secret going on behind the girls' backs.

"What is this about?" She asked, worried that the two would flip the place upside down.

"We want to film the video so we can surprise Ally with it later." Austin went on. He had told Dez about his plan earlier, after, of course, he had convinced the others that they needed a movie night at Ally's house. Dez had edited the footage he had gotten earlier, now all they needed was the rest of the video. Trish's smile widened as she nodded happily.

"Okay, what do you two want to eat?" Trish questioned, suddenly sounding upset.

"We didn't ask you to-"

"But I'm asking you." Trish interrupted, her eyes moving back and forth from Dez to the practice room. Austin spun around to see Ally descending the stairs with a wary look on her face.

"Oh, I totally want like... A lot of food from..." Dez left off as he failed to think of a place to get food from. Austin's eyes lit up as he remembered the perfect place.

"What about Melody Diner? I can give you guys like, fifty bucks, and you can pick out whatever you want. Dez and I will eat anything." Austin added as he pulled out his wallet.

"No, Austin. I can't ask you to do that." Ally tried as she walked over and placed a hand on her boyfriend's shoulder. He smiled down at his songwriter before taking her hand in his, discretely slipping a fifty dollar bill into her hands.

"Take it. You're letting us hang out at you're house, anyway. We'll close down the store while you're gone." Austin whispered as he pulled her into a hug. Ally shook her head as she pushed him away.

"Why don't Trish and Dez get the food, or you and I?" Ally suggested hopefully. Trish shook her head quickly before latching onto Ally's arm.

"I need some girl talk." Trish warned. Ally's face fell as she sighed.

"Fine. We'll be back as soon as possible. Just close the door and turn the sign to-"

"We got it. Now go, we won't break anything." Austin teased as Trish drug her friend of of the music store. Austin sighed as he turned to Dez.

"Let's make a video!"

Ally stumbled along with Trish as she led her through the almost empty mall. It was nine something now, leaving them and about four other stores open. Though, because of the popularity of Melody Diner, they stayed open till eleven.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" Ally wondered as a silence overtook the two. Trish froze at the mention of her lie, she hasn't expected this. Though, she should have.

"What else?" Trish tried warily. Ally laughed and nodded before pulling her arm out of Trish's grasp. Her grip had tightened since she had brought up the 'girl talk' Trish had wanted.

"So this is about Dez?" Ally teased happily as she poked Trish in the shoulder. Trish blushed and looked down to the ground as the two friends continued through the mall.

"Maybe..." Trish mumbled, a nervous smile resting on her face before they entered Melody Diner.

"What's been happening with you two?" Ally whispered. Trish shrugged and walked up to the counter at the back of the diner. There were stools just under the counter were the two took their seats. She pulled two menus over as she scanned for items that looked good.

"Nothing much. What about you and Austin?" Trish asked, a happier tone coming to her voice as she thought of the two music partners. Ally smiled and glanced up at Trish from the menu. She was beyond happy that Austin had made them official.

"We're great. But..." Ally left off, the memory of the boy that had confronted her earlier entering her mind. His story still had a sliver of truth that Ally couldn't ignore. Austin was the bad boy, she couldn't ignore that.

"But what? Did something happen?" Trish asked, worry taking her over. She had thought Ally was so completely smitten with Austin. What had changed?

"But-"

"Why hello, Ally." Someone whispered behind her. She hopped up slightly as the voice shook fear through her. She spun around to see he was standing there. She thought she had been clear with him this morning. She didn't want anything to do with him. Especially when he was trying to separate her and Austin. He had done far too much already.

"Hello." Ally squeaked. Trish gripped the table as she turned to see the boy as well. She thought he hadn't spoken with Ally since the previous Friday when Austin had fought the five boys on the patio. She actually hasn't seen him at all since the fight.

"What might you two lovely ladies be doing here this late at night? And a school night, at that." He whispered harshly. Trish rolled her eyes before motioning for a waiters to help them. She pointed to about ten different items before sending the girl off. Her promising that the order would be ready in ten. When she turned back to Ally and the boy, they were gone. Her heart dropped as she swiftly looked form side to side, finally seeing she had stepped outside. Knowing Ally, she would stay right there, no matter what. All Trish could do, was wait. Wait for her best friend to return with the juicy details of their conversation.

"What do you want? I'm meant to be back at Sonic Boom as soon as we get the food." Ally hissed as she crossed her arms over her chest. The boy laughed snidely as he reached out and rubbed his hand over her arm. Ally's face turned from anger to disgust as she took a small step back. The boy let his hand fall to his side, realizing that she wasn't about to fall for his tricks. She had already fallen hard enough for Austin's.

"I'm here to tell you again, what I told you earlier. You obviously didn't understand." He stated without emotion. Ally rolled her eyes, knowing all this to be untrue. She had listened alright, maybe too much at that. She shouldn't have considered that this would be true for so long. She had doubted Austin almost all day. That wasn't okay.

"I heard you. I listened. I thought about it, practically all day. But I don't believe you. I never will. Austin would never do that to me." Ally defended as she tapped her foot against the hard sidewalk that the two stood on while they talked. The boy shook his head as he watched her. She was too far gone to ever believe him now.

"Ally, you need to believe me. He's going to leave you. You're helping him get famous, only for him to leave you three behind. That's been his plan the whole time. Why else would I be telling you this, if it wasn't the truth?"

"Because you hate me! Because you found out about-"

"I've like you this whole time!" He interrupted as he took a step towards her and let his hands rest protectively on her waist. She looked up into the boy's eyes to see he was telling the truth. He may have been lying about Austin, but he did have feelings for her.

"Well I liked you, before." Ally whispered, knowing she felt nothing as she sat in his arms now. In a way, she had wished this would had happened back then, but she was with Austin now. He sighed and stepped away.

"Because you like Austin." He muttered under his breath. Ally shook her head, knowing that was too weak of a word. "That's why you won't believe me, too. You like him too much."

"No, Dallas. I'm in love with Austin."

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 776 40
What do you do when you catch the man you love "loving" someone else? What do you do when the woman you thought you'd spend the rest of your life wi...
1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
18.5K 993 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...