Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras

72 3 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
532 Views. 18 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Special Girls & Secret Cameras

━━━━━━━━━

Austin kept his eyes glued to his paper as he tried to focus. This was gym, he saw no reason as to why they were filling out a worksheet. He checked the yes and no answer boxes simply as he flew through it. That's why he had always loved gym, it was easy. You could fake your way through the worksheets, kill someone in dodgeball, and get a good grade. He still wasn't failing in here because he had done so well his last three years here. He smiled to himself as he stood up and walked over to their teacher who was sitting on the ground, looking over those who had already turned in their worksheets.

"Thanks, Austin." He greeted as he handed the worksheet to the man. "Where've you been, anyway? I haven't seen you lately." Austin smiled nervously as he fumbled with his hands.

"I've been, feeling out of it. I didn't think gym would be the best idea. I'm okay, now..." Austin left off. The teacher smiled and shook his head.

"You never change, do you Moon?" The teacher teased as he patted the space next to him. Austin laughed and took a seat, feeling slightly relieved since he hadn't known what he would do if he was to go join a game. The entire school either feared or loved him. Although, now the girls hated him and the boys loved him. That put a new spin on things. "So, who are you dating this week Moon?" The teacher asked, trying to bring back the old days. The man had been like a dad to Austin. In the tenth grade, he had caught Austin in the middle of dumping one of his weekly whores, so he made a point of asking him who the girl of the week was. He had missed gym more than he had thought.

"Actually, I'm not dating anymore... technically. I've got a girlfriend now." Austin replied proudly as he thought through his past week with Ally. The teacher stopped grading as he looked over to see the happy look on Austin's face.

"Are you serious?" He asked in disbelief. Austin nodded, loving that he was serious. "Who is she?"

"Ally. Ally Dawson. She probably sucked at gym, but she's amazing at anything else." Austin said, a lost look taking over his face as he let the image of Ally play in his head. His teacher shook his head. This boy was in deep, deeper than he had ever seen him, or anyone for that matter.

"Wow, she must be special." He said as he patted Austin on the back. Austin smiled and nodded. At least one adult approved of his relationship with Ally. "You know what? I do remember her. She's the short girl with brown hair who always carries around that book, right?" Austin laughed at her description. Now that he came to think about it, Ally did carry around that book. Her song book.

"Yeah, that's my girl." Austin breathed before the bell rang for lunch. He smiled and jumped up off the ground, helping his teacher up as he did so.

"Don't let her go. Not if she means that much to you, Austin." His teacher called as Austin raced back to the locker room to change. Austin nodded and held a thumbs up, silently telling his teacher he would do so. He wasn't ever planning to let Ally go now.

Ally sighed as she wiped the table off in their home economics class, hoping the three would be able to get out without much more than a bad look from their teacher. She threw her bag onto her shoulder before Trish and Dez waved in front of her face to get her attention.

"Earth to Ally." Trish teased as she grabbed onto her arm and pulled her out of the classroom. Ally shook her head as she tried to clear her mind. It wasn't Austin that had her distracted this morning, despite what everyone thought. It was, in all reality, the words of the one person she had never wanted to see again.

"Okay, now I'm seriously thinking you need therapy. Where have you been all morning? We've kind if quit talking with you cause you haven't answered back. I miss the strange debate-y things you bring to the conversation." Trish whined as she led Ally over to their lockers. Ally sighed and slummed back against the locker next to Trish's.

"I'm sorry guys. I've just... Got a lot on my mind." Ally answered seriously as she stared down to the floor.

"We know. Austin is all you can think about. Maybe if we go sit with him at lunch, he can bring you back to earth." Trish teased as she pushed her backpack into her locker. Ally nodded numbly, not knowing if that would really help or not. She needed to know for sure. If he was pressing that Austin would actually do something like that, she needed to hear it from Austin himself. But she also didn't want to wreck their relationship, and partnership, just by accusing him of something he would never do. She nodded to herself as she walked over to her locker, leaving Trish and Dez behind. Ally breathed in and out, trying to stay calm before swinging around the corner to see Austin waiting patiently for her by her locker. She plastered a smile on her face as she walked over.

"Ally." Austin greeted happily as he held out his arms for her. She smiled as he pulled her into a hug. She had been fine with him up until today. The boy's face staying in her mind as she hugged him. It felt wrong to be in his arms. It didn't feel like it had the past, almost two weeks. It made her shy away from the hug almost instantly. Austin frowned as she recoiled back before pulling her locker open and setting her bag down inside.

"Are you okay? Dez was texting me earlier and said you were completely out of it. I just assumed it was because of-"

"You?" Ally snapped. She had heard enough of that theory all day long. Trish and Dez, practically pushing her feelings aside when Trish was supposed to be the only one that she could talk to about things like this.

"Well... That's what Dez told me, I'm not saying I believed him fully. But I, have been pretty distracted by you." Austin tired, he could see Ally's mood had taken a turn for the worst since he had seen her just hours ago. She nodded, closing her eyes as she did. She didn't want to be taking this out on Austin, but she did at the same time. If what they boy said was true, then there was no reason for her to even be talking with Austin right now. She should be in the cafeteria, planning to dump her pizza on the bad boy once again. Because maybe her father was right about something, she shouldn't be hanging around with the bad boy. Austin huffed before reaching out and taking her hand.

"Please, talk with me. Come up to the roof with me. We can forget about all of this, and just... I don't know, play music. That's what we do best, isn't it?" Austin whispered as he brushed the hair that had fallen into her face behind her ear. Ally felt a smile take over at the mention of Austin and her alone. Playing music like they had just last week. She nodded, knowing she was over-reacting.

"Okay, but we have to make sure Trish and Dez won't follow us." Ally warned as she closed her locker. Austin laughed and nodded before glancing from side to side.

"Guys!" Trish called as she and Dez raced over. Austin smiled slyly to Ally before turning around to face the other half of their team.

"Hey." Austin said with a smile. Trish frowned as she looked between the two. Ally was leaning against her locker, her hand wrapped in between Austin's as she kept her eyes low.

"Hey? What is happening? Seems like you didn't fix her zoning out problem. Now we really have to take her to the nurse." Trish complained as she crossed her arms over her chest. Dez rolled his eyes and placed his hands on her shoulders, rubbing soothing circles with his thumbs into her back. Trish shook him away, seeing as he was pulling her away from the matter at hand. "Well?"

"Ally and I need a minute to talk. I just got here. So why don't you two to save us some seats in the cafeteria?" Austin suggested. Ally glanced up and looked to the three.

"What?" She asked, sounding even more out of it than before. Trish shook her head with worry.

"Austin, she doesn't need to talk. That would mean she has some sense about her. What we need to so, is slap the sense right back into her-"

"Dez." Austin interrupted as he ran his hand the though his hair. Dez nodded.

"Got it."

"Got what?" Trish snipped before Dez took her hand and drug her away. The two stumbled down the hall until they turned the corner. Austin finally cracked a smile as he turned to Ally.

"You are an amazing actress." He teased. She laughed and squeezed his hand as he pulled her down the hall and to the stairs she hadn't seen since the Wednesday before. He led her carefully until they were safely alone on the roof.

"Peace at last." Ally mumbled as she walked into the music room. Austin smiled as he watched her pull out the piano bench and sit down, Austin following suit.

"Are we practicing the new song?" Austin asked hopefully. Ally laughed and nodded, jumping up as a thought hit her mind.

"I need to get my songbook! I'll be right back." Ally remembered before walking out of the room. Austin smiled as he sat up as well, pulling his phone out of his pocket and setting it just behind a few books, setting it to record.

"Okay, Ally Dawson. Let's see how talented you really are before the world knows our names." Austin teased as he clicked the record button on his camera. Ally wouldn't know until this was apart of the video.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
17.9K 359 43
Good
128K 1.8K 26
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠. �...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...