Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

Oleh ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... Lebih Banyak

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

24. Wanting To & Walking Home

89 1 0
Oleh ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
683 Views. 20 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Wanting To & Walking Home

━━━━━━━━━

Ally's eyes fluttered open slowly before she glanced around. She had absolutely no idea where she was. The last thing she remembered was talking with Austin. She breathed a sigh of relief as she realized she was in the hospital. She nodded to herself before attempting to stand up. Ally stopped after seeing a hand was wrapped around her own. She smiled as she slowly moved her hand out of Austin's grasp. He groaned slightly as Ally sat up straight on the bed. She felt herself blush as she noticed Austin still lacked a shirt. His had been ruined during the fight the day before and he hadn't actually talked with his parents himself. She breathed as she stood up and walked over to the window that sat to the left of the bed that Austin had now sprawled himself out on. She let her arms cross over her chest loosely as she leaned against the windowsill and watched as the cars drove by. They had a view of the road and a small water fountain that sat on the patio outside of the hospital.

She sighed as she let her mind fall to her last words with her father. He was probably still furious with her. She was almost scared to go home for fear that he would force her to stay. She had no intentions of staying in these clothes though, and Austin would be let out of the hospital later today. He would have to go home, as well. The two would probably see nothing of each other until they both were back in school. Which, Ally wasn't exactly looking forward to either. It was Saturday, so she still had today and tomorrow to prepare herself for the events that Monday would entail. She was hoping that she would be able to avoid Dallas when they returned. But she had a feeling that she would be seeing him a lot come Monday. He would want to rub it in her face that he beat up Austin. He would be even more pleased to hear that the two were together as of that night as well. He would tease her relentlessly once again.

Austin flipped over in his sleep, snoring momentarily as he did so. Ally brought her hand to her mouth, muffling the laugh that threatened to escape her lips. She watched as the bad boy took in slow, deep breaths as he slept. She would miss having him by her side. Despite going to bed so late and waking up as early as she had, she had never slept better. She felt at ease with Austin by her side.

Ally turned as she saw an ambulance pull into the hospital out of the corner of her eye. It reminded her so much of last night it was insane. She never wanted Austin to be in that kind of situation again. It had scared her half to death just thinking that he wouldn't make it. She was personally surprised she had been the one he had called first. She always thought if she was in that type of situation, she would call 911, but she knew he might not have had the energy to do so. But he evidently had enough energy to call her.

She smiled slightly as she played with the strings hanging from her jacket. They were now a couple. They were music partners as well. They could be out of here by the end of the next two to three weeks if all went as planned. Everything seemed as though it was falling into place. She couldn't contain her happiness. Soon enough, they would be famous. They wouldn't have to worry about the pettiness of their parents any longer.

"Ally?" Austin murmured as he flipped back over to face her. Ally turned just as Austin began to feel around the now half empty bed. His eyes shot open worriedly before he noticed his songwriter standing by the window. Ally smiled and waved shyly as Austin's face softened. He sighed as he laid back on the bed. He thought she had left early. He knew her staying here's at night was bad for both her and for himself, in terms of their parents. Ally and Austin would eventually have to come clean about their relationship.

"Hey." Ally said as she walked over, sitting down on the end of the bed as she did so. Austin smiled happily as he pulled himself up to sit up straight. He was happy Ally was still here. He would have been crushed if she had left early like he had thought she had. It seemed like an Ally thing to do, given the little details the bad boy knew about her with her good reputation and all. But this was a new Ally. This was the Ally that would do anything for him. This was his girlfriend and music partner, Ally.

"Hey. What time is it?" Austin wondered groggily. Ally smiled at her boyfriend before pulling out her phone to see what time it was.

"Ten. We've only been asleep a couple of hours." Ally replied with a smile as she watched him stretch out. Austin nodded and let his head fall back onto the pillow behind him, his arms laying out on his sides as he did so.

"Has anyone showed up yet? Or have you only been awake a few minutes?" Austin whispered as he reached over and grabbed her hand. The morning sun was lighting up the room just barely while he cool air still hung out in the spring of Miami. She laughed and nodded.

"I've only been up like five minutes. I must had woken you. I'm sorry." Ally rambled, hoping Austin wouldn't be upset about her leaving. She felt weird just laying there by him while he slept. But as she looked back now, it might have helped him in the long run. Austin smiled and shook his head, knowing Ally shouldn't be sorry.

"Ally, don't be sorry. I know this might sound weird, but I think last night was the best sleep I've ever gotten." Austin replied shyly as he played with their hands. Ally's smile widened as she heard those words.

"Me too." She breathed, feeling relieving that he felt the same. In the week that they had known each other... It had felt like longer. It had honestly felt as though they had been partners, friends, even boyfriend and girlfriend for longer than that. She felt so at ease with herself when she was with Austin.

"So, when do you have to go home?" Austin ventured before Ally stiffened slightly.

"I guess... I don't know. I don't want to go home. My dad does hate you, and if he finds out that I lied about staying with Trish, then I'm dead." Ally explained as she kept her gaze on the two's hands. Austin breathed slowly as he let Ally think. He hated that her dad didn't like him. He was going to give his all to Ally. He didn't want to just be some high school fling that she would remember as fun. He wanted to be the one that she would never forget. That would be with her ten years down the road. He would have to prove that to her dad, and his parents alike.

"So our parents each hate the other?" Austin teased lightly, trying to bring the smile back to Ally's face. Ally laughed and nodded along, remembering the look she had received from Meme Moon the previous night.

"Yep. I don't know how we're going to fix that one." Ally replied as she finally met Austin's glance once more. His smile took on a more serious tone as he looked into her eyes. He loved her. He knew that much. He cared about her so much that he didn't think love covered for him.

"Maybe not. Maybe we'll just... Date anyways. We'll be famous soon enough, anyways. We won't have to see them twenty four seven." Austin tried, hoping it wouldn't upset Ally that she would be without her father for the rest of their lives. They would have to pack up and move to LA if all went as planned.

"I'm pretty much okay with that. We were set to move out after graduation anyhow. What's the difference?" Ally stated happily. A sly smile took over Austin's face as Ally went on.

"You want to move together?" Austin asked, a seriousness to his voice that sparked Ally to look up to him with slight nervousness.

"No, I mean I would love to. But that wasn't what I meant. I mean, living with you would be amazing but then there's also-"

"Ally, I was kidding." Austin cut in as he let his other hand fly over to rub her shoulder. She smiled shyly as a red color took over her cheeks in embarrassment. "But I would love to live with you, too. Maybe you, me, Trish, and Dez can move in together when we get famous." Austin suggested. Ally smiled and nodded.

"I would like that." Ally said happily before her phone went off in her pocket. She sighed as she reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone once more to see her dad was calling her. She sighed.

"I better get home. He's going to freak if he finds out." Ally mumbled before standing up off the bed, dropping Austin's hand in the process. His face fell flat as Ally began to walk out of the room.

"Ally, wait!" Austin called, hoping she would turn around. She smiled as she took a step back and turned to face him.

"Yeah?" She asked, a smile resting on her lips as Austin waved her back over. She laughed and walked over before Austin threw his arms around her. She giggled into his chest as she wrapped her own arms around him.

"You're my girlfriend, Ally. The least you could do is his me a hug goodbye." Austin whispered teasingly against her ear. She nodded numbly as she pulled back slightly, seeing the happiness written over Austin's face as well. Ally let her smile fall as she leaned in and let her lips press against his. Austin relaxed as he pulled Ally back down to the bed with him, her dropping her phone in the process. She let her arms wrap around his neck as he pulled her closer. Ally jumped as her ring tone went off once again. She breathed out heavily as she turned back to Austin.

"I'm sorry." She whispered, leaning her forehead against his. He laughed and shook his head.

"You don't have to be. I'll see you Monday? I think." Austin asked teasingly, even leaving him wondering if he would be out of here by that time. Ally smiled and nodded, clasping her right hand over her phone before pulling herself off of Austin.

"I wouldn't miss it." She said as she walked swiftly out of the room, letting the door close on its own behind her. She sighed as she brought her phone up to her face, seeing her father was calling once again. She nodded to herself before clicking accept.

"Hey." Ally breathed before walking further down the hallway.

"Hey? That's all you've got to say?" Lester hissed into the phone. Ally's eyebrows knitted together as she tried to understand what her father was getting at.

"Yes, that is a normal greeting when answering the phone, dad. Did you want something else?" Ally pointed out sarcastically as she made her way through the now full waiting room and out into the next hallway that would lead her outside.

"Yes, I was expecting more of an apology since you stormed out of here last night, just to go shopping with Trish, only to stay over at her house all night." Lester scoffed. Ally rolled her eyes and made her way out of the parking lot before realizing she had no way to get home. She was screwed now.

"Fine, I'm sorry. I'll be home in an hour." Ally stated simply.

"Why an hour? You are literally a five minute walk and a two minute car ride away." Lester countered, sounding more angered than ever. Ally sighed as she began to walk on the side walk the way Trish had taken her the night before. She had almost never been good at navigating this side of Miami.

"Because I have to help Trish clean up. Her parents only let me stay the night if Trish got her chores done. Which, she didn't. So now I'm helping my best friend. I'll be home in a little bit." Ally snapped before hanging up the phone, not wanting to hear any more of what her father had to throw in her face. She breathed out as she walked along, wishing she had Trish here to talk with. Instead, here she was, walking home from the hospital after her boyfriend and bad boy, Austin Moon, got into a fight the night before.

*. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *. *

"Oh, so now you're home. You called me an hour and ten minutes ago!" Lester screeched as Ally walked through the front door. He bounced off the couch in the living room at her right as she closed the door. Ally inwardly groaned as she slipped her keys into her pocket, knowing if she set them down, she may never be able to leave again.

"So? It took us like seven minutes longer than I expected, I'm home now." Ally replied without emotion as she crossed her arms over her chest. She was growing tired of her father always playing the overprotective card.

"So? I want to know when you'll be home, and how you're getting home! Did you walk?" Her father asked quizzically. Ally's eyebrows knitted together and she rushed her hair out of her face. This was getting bad.

"I walked, dad. Is that a problem? Or should I have called a taxi to get from Trish's house to here because of the potential daylight muggers out there?" Ally asked sarcastically before pushing past her dad and walking towards the stairs.

"Don't you walk away from me young lady-"

"I will if I want to, dad! I haven't taken a shower in like... Two days now, I've been wearing these clothes since the food fight yesterday, and I've been out all night. I haven't slept in twenty four hours or more." Ally whined before turning on her heel and stalking up the stairs. Lester stood back dumbfounded as Ally walked into her room, picked up her things, and making her way to the bathroom before the water started. She had never acted like this with him. She had never defied him in such a manner as well. She would always ask when she wanted to go somewhere. She wouldn't get into a food fight at school, and she surely wouldn't be hanging around with this Austin character. There was something going on there that he didn't know about, and he was going to need to find of what it was.

Austin smiled as he walked out into the hallway after getting his evaluation from his doctor. He would evidently be fine to go to school on Monday, which was fine by him. He was not looking forward to going home, let alone staying there. He sighed and he realized his parents would most likely be waiting for him outside. He slipped his phone out of his pocket and glanced down before his eyes almost shot out of socket. He had been walking around without a shirt on for the past twelve hours. He threw his head back before running out of the hospital. He sighed as he raced out to the parking lot and smack into his father's chest. Austin landed on the ground with a thud before looking up to see the worried looks of his parents.

"Austin! Are you okay?" Meme squeaked as she reached down and helped her son up. Austin nodded, keeping his eyes to the ground as he did so. He father shoved a plain grey t-shirt into his chest before turning and walking away. Austin huffed before pulling the shirt over his head. He knew the two would be furious with him. Though his dad hadn't said much of anything to him since their return yesterday. Not that he had given them much of a chance.

"Come on." He father called as Meme walked back to the car. Austin stood in the center of the parking lot, wishing he had had his own car. Here came the inevitable awkward car ride he had been hoping to avoid.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
131K 1.9K 100
First fanfic i've ever done so sorry if it's horrible It's on one of my favorite shows Austin & Ally ~Disclaimer~ The only thing I own is my chara...
17.9K 359 43
Good
7.2K 96 23
❝Losing one of the people you love the most can take it's toll, but when given a chance to save them, you'll do whatever it takes...❞ Full descriptio...