Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

Por ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... Más

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

18. Liking & Loving

87 2 0
Por ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
686 Views. 20 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Liking & Loving

━━━━━━━━━

The four filed into the principle's office just as the bell signaling their fifth hour class had started. Ally kept her eyes low as she tried to keep her nervousness under control. Trish and Austin kept calm, knowing this was nothing new, while Dez, stood back and glanced around at the various movie posters hanging around their principle's office. He had never known the man to be a man of such amazing culture. Ally stood at the far left side, Austin next to her, with Trish and then Dez standing next to them. The principle brought his hands together as he rested his chin against he backs of his hands, his elbows resting on his desk as he glanced at the four before him. Ally continued to stare at her feet as her hands fumbled together. Austin looked over at her, resisting the urge to grab her hand. He wanted her to be calm. He hated that he brought this on the group. It didn't seem right that they were standing here with him. He should take the fall for the whole thing. The only problem is, he wasn't the only one with food all over himself. The others also wore a great amount of the evidence the teacher had explained just minutes ago.

"So, we had a little food fight at lunch, did we?" He started as he stood up, staying behind his desk as he waited for one to answer him. Austin nodded.

"Kind of." He mumbled as he looked up the their biggest authority figure. He nodded as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"You, Austin, I expected this. Trish, I will not lie by saying I'm surprised to be seeing you here. But Ally, Dez, what happened? Just within this past week I have called you four in here twice." He ranted. Austin knew he was trying to make a difference by nagging on the four, but he knew this would only impact Ally.

"The first time was actually an accident for them-"

"Moon, don't start. You were the only one that didn't stay long enough to talk with me about after school last week." He interrupted sternly. Austin nodded and let his own glance fall to the floor. He knew he wasn't exactly credible in this situation. Or in any situation, for that matter.

"I already know what happened from your teacher. But, what I would like to know, is who started it? I have my ideas, but I would still, like to know for sure." He asked simply of them. Austin frowned, noticing a certain gentleness to his voice that he had never received before. Usually he was yelled at for half an hour before he was released to the halls once more. It must have been because the others were by his side. Even Trish had a better record than he did.

"I did. I started it." Austin spoke up, looking back to the principle as he did so. He nodded knowingly, already predicting that it was his most problem senior that had gotten the other three into this mess.

"So I thought-"

"I did it. He's covering for me. I started the food fight." Ally squeaked, keeping her eyes on the ground. The principle frowned as he watched the girl.

"Ally? Why would you start it?" He asked in disbelief at the girl would probably rain valedictorian this year.

"I thought it would be fun." Ally mumbled, hoping he would buy it. Austin couldn't afford another mark on his record. He needed to graduate with them if they wanted to be famous. She would take the fall, knowing their principle, he wouldn't even give her detention.

"Well, I guess since this is your first offense, I can only ask you to help out in cleaning the classroom. That goes for the rest of you as well. I am very disappointed in you, Ms. Dawson." He issued before motioning for the four to exit his office. They nodded before pushing Dez out in front of them. He had missed the entire conversation that had just happened. The group walked out into the hallway before Austin pulled Ally over to the side.

"What was that?" He asked worriedly. He never planned for Ally to cover for him. He had figured if he took the blame, that the others would get off. That was almost too easy. Easier than even he was planning for it to be.

"I knew if I told him it was me that he would only make us clean. That's one of the benefits of being the good kid. You should try it sometime." Ally teased before walking down the hallway to their home economics class. Trish laughed before grabbing Dez's arm and pulling him ahead with her as well. Austin though, stood frozen in place. Ally had taken the blame for him. She fessed up to something she didn't do. She lied, which was something that in her book, was beyond bad. He couldn't believe it. Ally Dawson, the nerd of the school, just got into trouble for him. And he couldn't be more shocked.

He shook his head as he ran down the hall to catch up to his friends, his teammates, the ones he had to leave in a matter of time. Trish smiled up at Dez as she led him into the classroom in which Ally, had already began the cleaning. She had pulled out two mops, a bucket of water, three sponges, and a rag. Austin smiled as he walked over and took the mop into his hand, pushing one her way as well.

"Let's get cleaning." Trish mumbled before slapping a sponge down on the table.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Austin walked down the hallway and out to the patio before turning back. This was completely, unbelievable. She shouldn't have done that. She couldn't have done that. Knowing Ally, she wouldn't have done that. And yet, here he was, fathoming over the fact that his very own songwriter had taken the blame for the whole food fiasco. He shook his head as he kept walking, not caring that they were supposed to report back to the principle's office after school. He could care less. He did the work, he shouldn't have to go back in for another lecture on how bad of a student he was. He stopped short as he let Ally back into his mind. She would be there. That would be the only reason he would go.

His eyes widened as his feet stopped advancing forward. That couldn't be. They had been gone for the lesser part of two months, now. But knowing them, they always seemed to show up right when the time called for it.

"Austin. Where do you think you're going?" She called as she walked calmly over, her sweater still hanging off her shoulders just as Austin had known for the majority of his life. She was still matching the man next to her as they each held to each other tightly, walking swiftly across the street towards him. He closed his eyes, only to open them to see the pair were now closer than before. This couldn't be real. He must have fallen asleep somewhere after he had gotten done cleaning. They weren't here. And neither were Dez's parents that were now exiting their own car.

"Mike! Meme! How had you two been?" The red haired woman called as she jumped from the car and raced over, her equally red haired husband following suit. Austin let his hand fly up to his neck as he played with the hairs on the back. This was not happening. He knew he and Dez had made up, but if their parents found out, all hope for him leaving quietly was gone.

"Oh my goodness. Denis, Donna!" Meme Moon greeted as she held out her arms to hug the two she hadn't seen since the boys were in middle school. She had never really understood why the boys had stopped their friendship.

"What are you two doing here?" Donna asked as the two pulled away. The men shook hands happily as they began their catch up session. Austin sighed, knowing he would have to go back to the office now that his parents were here.

"Well the principle called and told us about the food fight Austin got himself into. What about you two?" Meme explained as they followed Austin down to the main building.

"Dez was in the food fight, too. Austin, did you two get into a fight?" Donna called as the women raced to catch up to the bad boy. He shook his head simply as he held the door for the adults.

"No, it was just for fun." He muttered, using Ally's words from earlier as they walked inside. He led them back to the office that his own parents had only joined him at once before. The principle stood in the hallway waiting for the bad boy to show his face.

"And where did you run off to?" He asked sternly as he motioned to the other three that stood in the office.

"To get my parents... And Dez's," Austin answered without a second thought, "They would have gotten lost, otherwise." The principle nodded simply, not able to find a reason as to why the boy would be lying, especially since the parents had followed him here. His excuse had passed the untold test.

"Alright. Just sit next to the others while I talk with your parents." He ordered before greeting the others.

"Ally, where are your parents?" Austin whispered as he took a seat next to her on the couch. She sighed as she turned to look at him.

"My mom is on a research trip in Africa and my dad-"

"Ally!" Lester Dawson called angrily as he walked over to his daughter. Ally's eyes widened as she saw her dad standing before her.

"Is apparently back in town." Ally mumbled to Austin before standing.

"Well? What is all this about? And who are they?" He asked as he pointed to the two boys at her side. Trish smiled and waved over to the person who was like a second father to her. He rolled his eyes and looked back to Ally. Ally had always steered clear of the male species, this was a rarity for her to be sitting, covered in food, along with her best friend and two boys.

"This, is Dez, and this is Austin. They're my friends." Ally introduced. Austin stood up instantly after hearing his name, he had to make a good first impression.

"Hello, Mr. Dawson." He said as he held his hand out to Ally's dad. Lester frowned as he looked the boy in the leather jacket up and down. He could already tell this kid was trouble. He didn't want Ally having anything to do with him. Especially when he got her into situations like this.

"You're the one that got her into trouble." Lester said before he walked away and joined the other parents, along with Trish's mother that had joined them just seconds ago, in the office. Austin and Ally fell back against the couch before Austin threw his arm around Ally's shoulders. Before she even had a chance to think about it, she let her head fall against his chest while her own arm wrapped around his torso. Austin froze slightly before pulling her over to him.

"He doesn't like me?" Austin whispered teasingly in her ear. Ally felt herself laugh at Austin's observation. Her dad did seem to be upset by the fact that she was now friends with the bad boy.

"Maybe after he gets to know you, he'll like you." Ally replied as she sat up slightly, trying to get the full grasp on what Austin was feeling. He had let his guard down the more they had gotten to know each other, giving her the ability to see what he was truly feeling through his facial expressions. He shrugged as he threw his head back and let his eyes close. It was for the better that Ally's father was indifferent towards him. In all honesty, Ally should feel the same about him. With everything he had planned for the two. He had come to the conclusion that Ally would never turn her back on her friends. Not even if she did feel the way Dez was telling him she did. They meant more to her than any partnership, nor relationship, ever could. He would have to leave her behind as well.

"It's okay, Ally. You like me." Austin whispered as he ran his hand over her arm. She shivered slightly at the feeling. He smirked as he watched her cuddle closer to him. It wasn't the best idea to be this close to her. But he couldn't care less at the moment. Ally was boyfriendless as well, which only made holding her close even better, the fact that he could have her if he was willing to put himself out there. Ally smiled nervously as she caught Trish's eye, her best friend sending her a teasing glance at the two on the couch next to herself and Dez. Ally couldn't deny that she wanted to be near Austin in this sense.

"Ally?" Trish whispered as she poked Ally in the shoulder. Ally smiled slightly as she tried to pull away from Austin. He laughed as he tightened his grip around the teenage songwriter, not wanting her to pull away just yet.

"Austin." Ally whined as she slapped him playfully on the chest. He laughed again as he threw his head forwards to face her.

"Ally." He said, mocking her tone. She rolled her eyes before he pulled her closer, her head landing on his chest with a thump.

"You ever plan on letting me go?" Ally whispered as she leaned her head up to Austin's face. He shook his head simply as he looked down to her, for the moment feeling as though they were the only two in the world.

"I don't plan on it. But I know I might have to." Austin whispered back seriously. Ally smiled, not getting at the deeper meaning to what Austin had said. He never did want to let Ally go. Not now, not ever. Which scared him more than anything that he has ever feared before. He had to leave her behind, but every time that thought entered his mind, his heart began to ache in a way that he wasn't able to explain. He would miss her to say the least, and he had liked her more than any other girl he had ever liked before. It felt as though if she wasn't by his side, he would be crushed, both inside and out. He had never felt this way before. He had never wanted to stay next to a girl this long, before. He had never gotten this rush of emotions that he got when he was next to Ally. He loved the way their hands touched on the piano the day before. He loved he smile she got on her face every time their eyes met. And even more, he loved having her in his arms. But it was only then that he realized he used one very important word throughout all of those thoughts.

"Ally-"

"Get up off the couch." Lester ordered, seeming almost laughable at the moment. The man didn't seem to have a mean bone in his body, yet he was trying so very hard to for his daughter. Austin felt his smile drop from his face as Ally jumped up to join her father, waving to Austin as her father drug her out of the office.

"Come on, Austin. We have a lot to talk about." His mother called as Austin shot up, himself. He sighed as he followed slowly behind his parents, never letting the one emotion die down as he watched Ally get into the passengers side of her dad's car. Never forgetting the way her face lit up momentarily as their eyes met for the millionth time just today. He knew one thing was for sure.

He was head over heels in love with Ally Dawson.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
19.2K 776 40
What do you do when you catch the man you love "loving" someone else? What do you do when the woman you thought you'd spend the rest of your life wi...