Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

14. Fights & Finallys

113 3 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
870 Views. 29 Votes. 0 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Fights & Finallys

━━━━━━━━━

Ally sighed as she walked through the now empty halls of Marino High. She had left Trish and Dez behind at their lockers as she went to collect her own things. She had been avoiding Austin for a day now. The hardest part of all of this, acting as though she was broken. She was, in a way, by the fact that she had to continue to lie to her best friends, but she wasn't in another. Ally was ecstatic that Austin hadn't said those things about her out of spite of his reputation. She had fear this whole time he was who everyone had said he was. But come to actually getting to know the bad boy, he was far from the rumors. He was kind, caring, sweet even. Ally found herself at her locker as she was lost in thought of her music partner. Just as he had been yesterday. She couldn't keep thinking of him like that! She had a job to do. Her famous, along with the bad boy and her two best friends. She knew that the hug they had shared yesterday had the same affect the first had had. She loved it. She had loved the feeling that coursed through her body as the two touched while playing the piano. She loved the way that she smiled when Austin gave her a goofy grin. But she hated how complicated things could get if she let her feelings for him fester as they had been since the moment the two became partners.

She shook her head as she stopped at her locker, seeing out of the corner of her eye a note sticking out of her locker door. A smile overtook her features as she slipped out the note, opening it with care as she glanced over the note that could have only come from one person, and one person only.

Ally,

I know it's a weekday and you probably have something against this but, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight. Text me with your answer by six tonight.

Love,

Your usually annoying music partner

Ally let as all giggle escape her lips as she shoved the note deep into her bag. She couldn't have Trish and Dez seeing this, especially when her and Austin's plan was just getting into full swing. She twisted the dial on her locker three times until the locker popped open to reveal her books just a over her head. Ally reached up and pulled out her homework as she thought through Austin's offer. The teenage songwriter had plans to have a sort of sleepover with Trish and Dez. They were going to watch movies all night only to get up early for school tomorrow. Simply because of their most recent fight being over, and with the events of yesterday, trying to "cheer Ally up". Ally shook her head as she shut her locker, not wanting to deal with all of her drama with her friends any longer. The sooner all of this was over, the better. Ally wanted her friends to be friends, not for the two who usually disagree on everything to be getting along while the other friend sat back and waited for Ally to sneak away.

"Ally!" Trish called as she and her new red headed friend raced down the hallway towards Ally. Ally closed her locker and leaned back against it as she turned to face her friends. Each wore a look of distress as they stopped in front of her.

"What?" Ally asked, wary at what her friends could have for her.

"Well you know how-"

"Austin and Elliot are talking." Dez interrupted as Trish began. Trish took in a deep breath before turning her attention to her new crush.

"Thank you, Dez." Trish bit out before looking to Ally. Her face fell as she heard that. Austin hadn't seemed to like Elliot, the same went from Elliot to Austin.

"Come on." Dez motioned as the three ran down to the hallway to the patio that sat just outside the cafeteria. Ally's heart dropped as she saw the two circling each other. The entire school had left already, leaving the two teens along with the three about to join in, alone.

"Austin!" Ally hissed before she could catch herself. At least she sounded mad. Austin jumped at the sound of his songwriter's voice. He smiled happily as he turned fully to face her, not noticing the death glare Elliot had saved up for him.

"Yeah, Austin. You can't fight with your girlfriend right here." Dallas called as he and the other followers entered campus for the second time.

"Dallas." Austin mumbled, the anger dripping from his voice as he spun around to see his followers advancing towards the group of five. Elliot smirked as he let his arms cross over his chest in triumph.

"I wasn't looking for a fight, Dallas." Austin defended as he stood tall. Dallas was practically the same height as the bad boy, leaving Austin to stand as tall as he could without stepping as low as to use his toes.

"I'm almost positive that the nerds would love to see their first high school fight, though. What a shame." Dallas replied sarcastically as he walked around the secret singer to the small songwriter. Dallas smirked as he watched Ally hunch her shoulders and move her eyes to her feet. She was terrified of him still. The day he found out about her little crush on him still lived on in his memory. In all honesty, he felt the same about Ally, still. He knew he had ruined any chances of the two together a long time ago, but he loved how shy the girl was. He hated that it was because of him.

"Ally. Don't you want to see your new boyfriend, and your old boyfriend, fight? I personally think it would be the highlight of senior year." Dallas asked as he let his fingers rest just under the girl's chin, lifting her head up slowly to look at him head on. He smiled teasingly as she pulled back slowly. Dallas thought quickly as he reached out and snatched her hand, pulling her back to him. Ally cringed as Dallas gripped her wrist tightly, bringing her closer to him than she's ever wanted to be. Yes, she used to feel for him, but that was before the bullying started.

"Dallas-"

"Come on, Ally. You can't tell me that you don't have anything going on with Austin. Weren't you only dating Elliot to get to him?" Dallas asked snidely as Ally continued to pull away from the boy above her.

"Stop." Austin yelled as he walked swiftly over to help his songwriter. Dallas laughed lightly as he held his hand tightly on Ally's arm.

"Or what?" Dallas asked as he spun around, dropping Ally's arm in the process. Austin smiled happily as he let the girl go, this was going to be all too easy.

"This, is what I'll do." Austin hissed before raising his fist to Dallas, and punching him in the nose before Dallas could reply. Dallas cried out in pain as he brought his hands to his nose, trying to stop the bleeding with the sleeve of his leather jacket.

"Austin!" Dallas yelled in anger as he turned to the bad boy. Austin shrugged before waltzing over to Ally and taking her hand gingerly in his. Ally smiled shyly, almost scared at the boy's abilities. But so grateful at the same time.

"You don't have to thank me, Dallas. You've been on the waiting list for that for quite some time. I thought it was only fair that you got bumped up after you've been waiting so long." Austin added before pulling Ally away from the scene. He knew the principle would be making the rounds soon enough to make sure there was no one left on campus. He couldn't have Ally at the scene of the crime. He pulled Ally along with him as Trish and Dez followed quietly until they turned the corner of the building, leaving the four on the patio alone. Ally sighed and pulled Austin to stand in front of her before bringing her own hand up to Austin's shoulder, hitting him quickly.

"Owe! What was that for?" Austin whined as he began to rub the spot slowly. Ally had an arm on her, that was for sure. Maybe he should have let Ally punch Dallas. She would have done about the same damage.

"Why did you do that?" Ally countered as she let her hands rest on her hips. Austin smiled at the songwriter below him. She was quite cute when she did that.

"I did that, because he deserved it. He's been picking on you since middle school." Austin explained, forgetting for the moment that Trish and Dez were watching the two music partners.

"That doesn't mean that I can't handle him myself. Now he's going to-"

"Do nothing. You have me now, you don't have to worry about all of that anymore." Austin interrupted before letting his hands rest above Ally's, trying to reassure her that he would always be there. Ally sighed in annoyance at the boy. She surely didn't require he be her body guard along with their partnership agreement.

"Fine. But you can't get into any more fights." Ally ordered before remembering herself who was standing next to them. Her two best friends watched with small smiles on their faces.

"Hey." Ally greeted awkwardly as she pulled away from Austin. Austin smiled nervously before letting his hand shoot up to his neck, playing with the ends of his hair on the back of his neck. Dez laughed quietly as he recognized his old friend's nervous habit.

"You still do that?" Dez asked as a small silence overtook the group. Austin felt his hand fall to his side, noticing that Dez had picked up on him.

"Yeah, kind of." Austin mumbled, letting his sights fall to his feet in embarrassment.

"So, Austin. We hear you and Ally want to be famous?" Trish started, a leading tone taking over her voice. The two music partners perked up at the mention of them.

"We do." Austin answered warily, scared at what the small Latino girl had planned.

"But you, need, two others? Like a film maker?" Dez continued with a smile.

"And a manager?" Trish went on. Ally let herself smile brightly as she realized what the two were getting at.

"You guys." Ally gushed as she raced forward, pulling them into a small hug. Trish and Dez laughed lightly as they hugged their best friend. Ally pulled away slowly and reached for Austin's hand to pull him over. Austin stumbled over his feet before landing firmly in front of the two the music partners needed so badly.

"So?" Austin asked, wondering himself if they were in.

"So, we'll do it, Austin. You're not as bad of a guy as I thought you were." Trish finished, letting her arms cross over her chest as a sly smile rested on her lips. Austin breathed as sigh of relief as Dez patted his friend on the back.

"Welcome to the group." Dez added with a smile. Austin laughed as Dez held up his hand for the two's signature hand shake. Everything seemed to be falling into place. He had the songwriter. The filmmaker. And the manager. The only problem, he wasn't sure if he would be able to leave the three behind as he climbed the ladder to fame.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
18.5K 993 17
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞," 𝐀 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡�...
22.3K 785 14
What the title said but with a dangerous twist 😝 Co-writer @xoxoshoshanaxoxo
2.5K 98 17
Disclaimer: I don't own transformers or pics or music.