Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
5. New Boys & New Trouble
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends

150 4 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
887 Views. 39 Votes. 9 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

Boyfriends & Boy-Friends

━━━━━━━━━

Trish let her chin fall to rest on the table as she sat. She was bored to say the least. She had been doing absolutely nothing for the past half hour. They literally had about ten minutes (of course excluding the time when everyone packed up early) until class ended. She had let Ally do all the work to make up for her upsetting revaluation yesterday of teaming up with the bad boy. Dez had offered to help half way through, simply because he felt bad. They were currently in their fourth hour, block home economics class, and were making a cake. Usually, the three were able to have fun while baking together. But right now, Trish just wanted to get out. She was mad at Ally, which made her whole day worse. She and Ally almost never fought, making this that much harder. At least she and Dez were gong to tell Elliot at lunch about the plan. Ally would listen to Elliot, even if she wouldn't listen to her best friends. Elliot could do something big like, threaten their relationship or something. With Trish, if she was to do something like that, they both knew it wouldn't last long. With a new relationship like hers and Elliott's, this could be huge. She could "lose" him. But who knows, this might upset Elliot more than the two thought.

"Trish, could you at least put the sprinkles on the cake?" Ally asked as she tried to get her friends attention. Trish sighed and nodded before standing and looking from the cake, to the sprinkles. She rolled her eyes at her friends' color scheme. Everything with Ally, had to be perfect. The cake was white, causing the cake to have their school colors of white frosting with blue accents. Ally and Dez had made the cake a tie dye of sorts with white and blue. Now, Trish had the honor of placing the yellow sprinkles on the cake. Trish began to sprinkle the yellow bits onto the cake as unenthusiastically as possible. Ally wanted to laugh at her friends lack of motivation. Trish finished and set the sprinkle carton back onto the table with a bang before throwing herself back into her seat. Ally sighed and looked to Dez for approval. He simply nodded and took a seat next to Trish, not wanting to deny his loyalty to the right side. Ally picked up the cake and carried it carefully to the front of the classroom where their teacher sat happily behind his desk. Ally set the cake down in front of him as she waited for his response. He looked up from the book he was reading and turned to look at the cake. He smiled as he looked over the features before he looked to Ally.

"This is absolutely amazing. A+." He replied with a smile. Ally felt herself grin before she carried the cake back to their table. Everything they made, they got to eat. Ally cut the cake into thirds before placing her third onto a plate. She had planned to eat with Austin on the roof today. They could share the cake. The bell rang through the hallways just as Ally had begun to pick up her things. She slipped her backpack onto her shoulders before she picked up the cake and trailed behind the many students who had left before her. Trish and Dez had practically sprinted out of the classroom and out to lunch with their cake. Ally had thought smarter, though. If she left later, her cake was less likely to get smashed, and of taken by another student. She balanced the cake and two forks carefully on the plastic red plate as she took the stairs step by step. She opened the door and made her way inside before propping it open with a small rock. Ally walked out onto the expanse of the roof until she saw Austin placed up on the ledge. She shuttered at the thought of him making her sit on such an unsafe place. She shook her head before she made her way over to him. Austin turned as he heard the small footsteps of his new songwriter. He smiled and patted the space next to him, motioning for her to sit by him. Ally shook her head and set the cake down instead.

"Ally, come on. It's totally safe." Austin argued as he held out his hand to her.

"No." Ally said simply as she crossed her arms over her chest. Asutin laughed at her stubbornness.

"Come on. Don't you trust me?" Austin repeated as he further held out his hand to her. Ally bit her lip as she contemplated Austin's question. Did she trust him? She had agreed to he his partner, which was a huge risk itself. She sighed and nodded.

"Yes, I trust you." Ally said before she took his hand. Ally stepped up onto the ledge and placed herself next to Austin. But, instead of letting her legs dangle off the side of the building, she simply left her legs hang off the inner side of the ledge. She was less likely to fall that way. Austin laughed again before looking down to the plate.

"Where in the world did you get this?" Austin asked as he picked up a fork and examined it in the light of the sun. Ally laughed and picked up her own fork.

"I made it. In home economics." Ally replied. Austin chuckled as he looked to Ally.

"I know the class. But why?" Austin asked, trying to get to specifics. Ally smiled and looked to see Austin eyeing the cake. She laughed and used her fork to cut the cake in half, knowing he must have been hungry.

"For an assignment. I made it like half an hour ago and we frosted it." Ally said, the triumph evident in her voice.

"Who exactly? They could have poisoned it without you knowing, Ally." Austin teased. Ally shook her head at Austin's antics as they each took a bite.

"Trish, Dez, and I. Although it was mostly Dez and I. Trish just sat there because she was mad at me." Ally explained as the two ate their cake. Austin sighed at the mention of their names. Ally would usually be sitting with them, her best friends. Instead, she was sitting on the roof with the bad boy. The one that she shouldn't be talking to. Even he believed she shouldn't be talking with him. It didn't seem like such a good plan to use her now that he thought about it. The two had grown so close within a matter of days. He already felt like he was close with her. He felt like they were friends, or at least could be at some point. But he was in too deep now, to stop.

"I'm sorry about that, by the way. I didn't mean for you to get into it with your friends." Austin apologized.

"No, it's nothing really. They'll get over it eventually. Then, maybe we can all become friends and get famous together. It shouldn't be that hard since we're all amazing at what we do." Ally gushed as she ran her mind over their plan once more. All four teens were truly talented. Ally and Austin were great musicians, while Dez was a camera genius. Trish, well, Trish had a way with people to where you couldn't say no to her. Ally already knew she would be a great manager.

"Yeah, we will." Austin said as positively as he could. He didn't want to lead onto what he was really thinking. How his plan was to ditch them when the time was right. Ally smiled and continued to eat her cake. She frowned as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket. She swiftly pulled out her phone to see a text from Elliot.

Where are you? We need to talk.

Ally's heart dropped as she read those words. That didn't sound good. Not in the least bit. Ally closed her eyes as she thought through her words with Austin. She was leaving him to go and break up with her boyfriend. Or not better yet, have Elliot break up with her.

"Who was it?" Austin asked, sounding worried for the songwriter. Ally shook her head and handed her phone to Austin. His eyes scanned the phone over and over again. His fists clenching at every word. His teeth grinding every time his eyes passed over the boys name. He hated him. Especially since this text. He was hurting Ally, and Austin didn't like it. Austin handed Ally back her phone before she jumped off the edge of the roof and onto the ground below. He watched as Ally picked up her bag and began walking back inside the building.

"Wait!" Austin called as he lunged after her. Ally spun on her heel to face Austin as he ran up to her.

"What?" Ally asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Austin asked. He knew how happy the girl seemed when she saw him the other day. As much as Austin hated this Elliott character, he didn't want Ally to hurt. Ally smiled and nodded.

"Yes. It's probably nothing. Don't worry about it." Ally said, brushing off the subject. Austin smiled and nodded, motioning for her to go. She smiled and leaned forward, wrapping her arms around Austin's neck. She had to lean up on her toes to even come close to this hug being considered normal. Ally was extremely short compared to the bad boy. Austin laughed quietly before he let his arms ring around her waist, pulling her closer. Ally smiled as she breathed in. As much as she hated to admit it, this felt right. She safe right in Austin's arms. Austin never wanted to let to of Ally, either. He wanted to hold her with her forever. He felt her pulling away, causing him to let his arms fall to his sides. Ally waved innocently as she raced back into the building. Austin on the other hand, stood motionless, missing the feeling of Ally in his arms.

Ally left the door propped open for the boy who was still on the roof. She let herself take a deep breath as she leaned against the wall next to the door. Her heart was racing. That had never happen when she hugged a boy before. She had never felt that way with Elliott. She had never felt anything with Elliott, come to think of it. She simply thought he was cute. Nothing more, nothing less. With Austin, things felt different. Things felt dangerous. She knew exactly why though. He was the bad boy, and the problem with bad boys, she would inevitably get her heart broken. There was never a happy ending in these types of stories. She shook her head as she descended the stairs. She shouldn't be thinking that way. She had Elliott, for the time being at least. And to top it all off, Austin was her music partner. Her friends also happened to hate Austin. And she was sure her father would hate him even more. There was no good reason for her to fall for the one, and only, Austin Moon, and that's exactly why she wouldn't.

Ally turned the corner of the stairs to see Elliott leaning against the wall of the now empty hallway. The entire school was eating lunch in the cafeteria or outside. Elliott smiled as he watched his girlfriend stop dead in her tracks at the sight of him. He had never really liked her that much. She had never been so open to him. But she was a great cover up for his current girlfriend. She was a better face for the parents. Cassidy on the other hand, was the girl no good man was willing to bring home. Ally blinked a few times before she regained her composure. She smiled brightly before she walked over to her boyfriend. Elliott welcomed her with open arms. She laughed and walked over, instantly throwing her arms around the boy's shoulders. He wrapped his arms around her and brought her in close. It was a friendly hug to say the least. It felt nothing like a hug shared between boyfriend and girlfriend. Ally's mind instantly fell to her hug shared with Austin less than minutes ago. She knew she had felt different with Austin. It didn't feel as meaningful with Elliott. She felt as though his heart wasn't really there, for her to have. Like it should be. She should be the one he felt the most at ease with. Yet, the boy with his arms loosely hanging around her back felt stiff still. Austin had relaxed instantly.

"Hey." Ally whispered, attempting to start the inevitable conversation. Although, Ally wasn't exactly dreading it as much as she thought she would. She was almost looking forward to it, now.

"Hey. I have something to talk with you about." Elliott started. Ally nodded and dropped her arms from around his neck. She then took a step back, wanting it to be over quickly, so she would be able to see Austin before lunch's end.

"Okay, what do you want to talk about?" Ally asked, keeping the conversation going.

"You're hanging around Austin, and that's not okay. I don't trust him, and you shouldn't either." Elliott finished, taking a breath after he was done. Ally frowned in confusion.

"Why shouldn't I be hanging out with him?" Ally wondered aloud.

"Come on, Ally. The guy's not exactly number one on the valedictorian list. He's scum to be perfectly honest. Do you really want to be associated with someone like that?" Elliott asked seriously. Ally let her mind fall to the boy who was just above them. She liked Austin. She did not see him as someone she shouldn't be talking with. She saw him as the only one who understood her love of music. No one else had ever been able to see it her way. As she thought though her words, she heard someone step off the stairs. She turned to see Austin looking expectantly to her. She knew he had heard just from the look on his face.

"Austin." Ally breathed. He smiled slightly at her before he slowly made his way to the door.

"No, Austin. Lets just see who Ally really wants to be with. Would you rather be friends with this kid, or have your boyfriend? Who will it be Ally?" Elliott asked. Ally closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind. She really only had one clear choice. She opened her eyes to see Austin watching her with sad eyes. She looked back to Elliott, who was wearing an evil smirk on his face. And within that instant, Ally knew who was worth losing.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 61 13
❝Sometimes, the rise to fame is harder than the fall you had to take before you got there.❞ Full description inside. |Completed| |Un-Edited| © 2014-2...
1.9K 79 22
Try to read this and one thing is for sure. The word D.R.0.W.N.€.D...... is understatement. A: Gracias Kabibies! Thank you for always supporting me...
77.2K 1.4K 45
"its hard to love someone and not know if they even feel the same way. Because one day they will be in someone else's arms. They will be happy and yo...
7.2K 96 23
❝Losing one of the people you love the most can take it's toll, but when given a chance to save them, you'll do whatever it takes...❞ Full descriptio...