Claim to Fame » Austin & Ally

By ShayWritesFanfics

❝There are just certain things people will do to make their mark on this word.❞ Full description inside. |Com... More

DISCLAIMER
1. New Friends & Bad Boys
2. Sauce on Shirts & Something in the Way
3. Shocking Times & Storming Outs
4. Partners & Challenges
6. Realizations & Realities
7. Sunsets & Set Deals
8. News & New Plans
9. Boyfriends & Boy-Friends
10. Admittings & Ditchings
11. Bets & Because
12. Nevers & Notes
13. Second Chances & Serious Times
14. Fights & Finallys
15. Sorry's & Secrets
16. Life Plans & Lifetimes
17. Cooking & Cake Batter
18. Liking & Loving
19. Fights & Final Calls
20. Drastic Times & Drastic Measures
21. Relationships & Revelations
22. Problems & Pink Hair
23. Partners & Parents
24. Wanting To & Walking Home
25. Making Points & Mystery Boys
26. Special Girls & Secret Cameras
27. Music Videos & Melodramatics
28. Postings & Pajamas
29. Viral Videos & Very Interesting Times
30. Record Labels & Record Times
31. Giving Speeches & Giving The Truth
32. Makeup Running & Made To Leave
33. Graduations & Graditude

5. New Boys & New Trouble

170 5 0
By ShayWritesFanfics

Original Stats:
956 Views. 33 Votes. 3 Comments.

━━━━━━━━━

New Boys & New Trouble

━━━━━━━━━

"Me, and you don't stand a chance." Dez stated simply. Austin huffed and took one step closer, trying to intimidate him.

"You're the one that doesn't stand a chance. I'm the-"

"King of the school? Yeah, right. It's not like you've told everyone that five times a day since we hit high school. Get over yourself." Dez argued. Austin frowned in confusion. He had never seen his once best friend like this. He had always seemed so docile and kind. Now, he had something different about him. This wasn't the kid who loved filming and wearing strange colored pants, this was someone who was willing to stick up for his friends... And Austin was not one of them.

"Well... Why don't you..." Austin left off. Ally felt her eyebrows raise.

"Austin Moon is at a loss for a comeback, I am shocked." Trish interrupted in feign surprise. Ally smiled brightly at her best friend.

"Come on, Dez. He's not even worth it." Ally mumbled as she grabbed Dez's hand and pulled him away from Austin. Dez glared back at the boy as Ally dropped his hand and waited for Trish to join them. Trish smiled slightly up at Dez and led him into the class room. Ally stood back for a second. She turned to see a hard look had overtaken Austin's face. He shook his head and walked towards Ally again.

"Will you talk with me after class?" Austin whispered. Ally frowned in confusion.

"Why?" She whispered back. He sighed.

"They obviously aren't going to listen to me. But like you said, you're different. Will you at least give me a chance?" Austin asked hopefully. Ally glanced behind her to see her friends had already started the assignment the teacher had out up on the board. Trish was laughing away at some joke Dez had told her. Ally frowned as she thought of losing that. She would never give up her friends for the bad boy. No matter how convincing he was at this moment.

"No." She answered warily before ducking her head down and scurrying off to class. Austin stood for a second. Watching as the girl retreated back to her world. In a way, he wished she would have stayed. He rolled his eyes and stomped off to the music room. He had a release at the end of the day. He couldn't let this one girl wrap up his time. Especially when this one girl, was his complete and total opposite. And you know what they say, opposites attract. Austin stopped dead in his tracks as he let that one thought replay in his head.

Opposites attack.

He didn't like Ally. He couldn't like Ally. He was simply going to use her for her talent. That was all. End of story.

"Can you believe that guy?" Trish whispered as their science teacher attempted to teach them physics. Every student in the class knew for a fact, they would never understand this.

"I actually can, Trish. That is exactly what I expected from that." Ally answered with a smirk. Trish glared playfully over at her best friend as Dez sat back and watched intently.

"Well of course you did! You've only been talking with him all day." Trish hissed. Ally brought her hand up to stifle her laughter as the teacher turned around.

"... And that is why..." The teacher continued. Ally shook her head, only catching bits and pieces of the lecture.

"What on earth is he talking about?" Dez whispered. Trish shrugged while Ally glanced over the equations on the board. Even she didn't know what was going on. It had been a long day, though. Ally nodded to herself. She had an excuse.

"Those worksheets are due tomorrow." Their teacher instructed as he pointed to the sheets of paper on every students desk. Trish and Dez threw their heads back with a groan, much like the rest of the class, while Ally took the opportunity to look it over. Trish suddenly sat up straight and raised her hand.

"Yes." He said as he pointed to Trish.

"Are we'd done for the day?" Trish asked. The teacher sighed and nodded.

"Class dismissed." He mumbled as he threw himself into his chair. Everyone cheered as they shoved their things into their bags and raced out of the classroom. Ally looked around to see Trish and Dez waiting patiently for her by the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." Ally called as she placed the neatly folded paper into her planner to do tonight. Trish laughed lightly. She had never been as organized as Ally. Ally walked over and met her friends by the door as they walked out into the bright sun. Ally smiled at the feeling of warmth that she got as they slowly made their way to their lockers. Trish and Dez had their's next to each other in the hallway down from Ally's. She waved to her friends and continued down the hallway where she wasn't exactly surprised to see her new favorite person, Austin Moon (note the sarcasm), sitting just below her locker.

"Austin." Ally whispered, instantly getting the boys attention. He jumped up and moved to the side as Ally opened her locker and switched out her books for her homework assignments.

"Ally. Please. Can we talk for a minute?" Austin pleaded.

"You know, I would love to. But I would rather spend time with some people who actually like me for me.." Ally replied before she shut her locker and turned on her heel. She walked calmly down the hallway, leaving Austin Moon far behind her. She turned the corner to see Dez and Trish having a civil conversation about some art project they were assigned. Ally smiled and stopped just in front of her two friends.

"Ready?" Ally asked. The two nodded before a smile set out on Trish's face.

"Sonic boom?" Trish suggested.

"Sonic Boom." Ally announced. The three friends began to walk out of the empty halls and out to the courtyard. Ally silently shrieked as she saw the principle rounding up the ditchers. He turned to see the three friends and glared back at them. He stomped over and grabbed Dez by the collar of his shirt.

"What do you kids think you're doing out of class?" He yelled.

"Our teacher let us out early." Trish replied as if this was nothing. He nodded smugly.

"You're coming with me. And you!" He yelled as he pointed behind them. Austin stopped dead in his tracks and turned to look at the principle.

"Get over here! You're all going to the office!" He yelled. Austin sighed and threw his head down as he followed them back into the school. The four teens glumly waltzed into the office and took their seats on the couch in front of the main desk. Ally sighed and sat warily next to Austin on the edge while Dez took the seat on the opposite side of the bad boy. Trish sat down next to Dez on the other end of the couch. Austin rolled his eyes and threw his arms out behind him before he slummed back. Ally rested her elbow on the arm rest and let her chin rest in the palm of her hand.

"You did this." Dez hissed to Austin. Austin sat up and looked to the file geek.

"What did you just say?" Austin asked in disbelief.

"I said, this was your fault. The day we start talking to you, is the day we get called to the office." Dez whispered harshly. The receptionists glared down at them before they walked back to round up the vice principles.

"Dez-"

"Oh, so you do remember my name?" Dez interrupted. Austin rolled his eyes and sat back on the couch. Ally sighed and turned to face the two.

"Will you two cut it out? We're already in trouble." Ally pointed out.

"Then we've got nothing to lose, Dawson." Austin whispered smugly. Ally closed her eyes as she waited for all of this to be over. How did she even end up here anyway? None of this was her fault.

"Guys! Seriously! You're upsetting Ally!" Trish ordered. Austin held up his hands in surrender before he turned and leaned in close to Ally.

"I never meant to upset you, Dawson." Austin whispered against Ally's neck. She shivered and moved over to the farthest end of the couch.

"Ally Dawson?" Someone asked from behind the group. Ally spun around to face the unnamed boy. She smiled brightly and hopped up off the couch to hug him.

"Elliot!" Ally squealed as she ran over and enveloped him into a hug. He laughed lightly as he pulled the small girl closer.

"Ally?" Trish questioned as she stood up and walked over to stand by her best friend. Ally smiled and pulled away from Elliot. He left an arm wrapped around her waist as Ally looked between her friends and the bad boy. Austin stood slowly. He clenched his fists as he waited for Ally to respond to the question that so badly needed an answer.

"Guys, this is Elliot. Elliot is my... Boyfriend." Ally spit out. Trish's smile grew wide as Dez smiled happily for her. Austin began to grind his teeth as he watched the boy bring Ally closer to him. It didn't feel right to have her stand next to him. It felt right when Ally was next to him, Austin Moon. Austin and Ally sounded so much better than Elliot and Ally. With that, Austin stormed out of the office, thinking of nothing but getting Ally away from her supposed boyfriend.

━━━━━━━━━

Thanks for reading!

Vote, Comment, or Follow either this profile or Smilie254 when you can!

~Shay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.2K 68
Read and find out😏
131K 1.9K 100
First fanfic i've ever done so sorry if it's horrible It's on one of my favorite shows Austin & Ally ~Disclaimer~ The only thing I own is my chara...
1.8K 48 8
you love your best friend, but he doesn't love you that way. buttt then you start to love his best friend. will you all make it work? or will it all...
15.1K 563 32
Sequel to Bestfriend‼️ Read and enjoy!