Trolls: Grey Is A Shade.

Autorstwa TheTrollTree

~ trolls fan-fiction! ~ Based upon the dreamworks "trolls" the characters are not mine. The story line is min... Więcej

~ story line ~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Quick authors note.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 12

3K 78 31
Autorstwa TheTrollTree

Unknown POV

"Yes what is it?" Branch held her hand.
"Will you be king beside me?" Poppy asked nervously.
"Of course." Branch looked deep in her eyes and started to lean in. Poppy leaned in to. Their lips were so close until Poppy realised everyone was watching. Her cheeks glowed Crimson and looked at the trolls and bergens.
"Uhm..." She nervously laughed.
"Go for it!" Peppy winked and gave her the thumbs up. She laughed and pressed her lips on branch's. Everyone cheered and wolf whistled.
"Give it up! For the new king a queen!" Everyone clapped in sync and gave a cheer.
Branch and Poppy, known as the happiest couple in trollsville.
Authors note:
Sadly this is the end to this book... But! Broppy ship does not end here! My new book is being uploaded! It's called trolls: our princess be sure to read it!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.6K 79 14
Lydia's parents die Barbara and Adam move. Oh what's left Beetlejuice to watch her. In this story it shows a okay friendship turn into a "family like...
654K 33.1K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
467K 31.6K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
951K 21.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.