Meet The Hudsons

By NatalieMccarthy1982

Finn Hudson and Rachel Hudson have four beautiful children , Mia, 17, the popular cheerleader. Annie, 8, the... More

The Hudson House
Lost Spark
Getting Spicy
The Stick
She's Our Daughter
Hypocrite
Come Home
Fix This
I Still Love Him
Fixing Us
Don't Mess With Mama
The Glue
It's A Girl
Mia's Friend
Intentions
New York Lights
Wedding Crashers
Another One
Just Us
Graduation
Our Big Wonderful Family

Time Alone

1.2K 41 3
By NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 13
(2 months later)
Finns pov:
I was in bed reading when Rachel said,

"Hey sexy." She said.

I looked up to see Rachel in black lingerie . I smiled and said,

"Damn, my wife is hot."

She smiled and jumped on top of me as I threw the book and we began to kiss.

"Wait are the kids in bed?" I asked her.

"Yes and the door is locked so no one can come in and we don't have to get out." She said smirking.

"I like your thinking." I said and I took my shirt off.

Suddenly Rachel yawned and I looked at her,

"You tired too?" I asked her.

"Yeah , Toby did not take a nap all day." She said.

"You know we don't have to do this tonight." I said.

"No, this is our night, I put on the hot ass lingerie and I was going give a you and suprises and it was going to romantic and sexy . I just want everything to be tired." She said.

"I know but I rather us be up and having sex than half way asleep." I said.

"So no sex?" She said.

"Yeah not tonight but hey we can get a bath together." I said.

"Okay I'll take that." She said and she pulled me into the bathroom.

(10 minutes later )
We sat in the bathtub , Rachel in front of me and me sitting behind her. She yawned and I kissed her forehead as we relaxed.

"You know if you want you can give me that present." I said smirking.

She looked at me and said,

"Really, in here do you even have a....oh yes you do." She said feeling it.

"What do you say? You do me , I'll do you?" I said.

"What if the kids come looking for us?" She asked me.

"They're asleep." I said.

"Okay." She said.

She went under the water and began to give me a blow job. I moaned holding her head to my body when suddenly Finny opened the door..

"Daddy , I had a bad dream." He said.

"Oh jeez , buddy go wait in the bed I'll be there in a sec." I said hold Rachels head down  as she held her breath.

"Okay, wheres mama?" He asked me.

"Oh ugh, downstairs." I said lying.

"Okay." He said and left.

I let go and Rachel shot up taking a breath.

"Sorry babe." I said and she hit me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.3K 1.4K 45
Just when Rachel Berry finds the love of her life, Finn Hudson, her life falls apart. In more ways then one. But all those terrible things add up to...
39.8K 636 19
This is a story about two new girls at McKinley, Rachel and Marley, two new guys at McKinley, Jake and Ryder and a guy who's always been at McKinley...
41K 1.6K 34
After her father abondons her and her mother Rachel Berry must try to move on . With the help of her best friend Finn and her glee friend she might j...
28.2K 719 32
Finn is the illegitimate child of the rich Chistopher Hudson. Rachel Berry is heiress to Berry fortune. The Hudson's and Berry's are close knit famil...