Faith in Omertà ✔️ [Complete]

Av its_shaili_kg

Faith has traveled all the way to a new place to start a better life but little did she know her destiny was... Mer

NOTICE
Chapter 1- Found me
Chapter 2-Your Taken
Chapter 3-Be scared
Chapter 4- Omertà
Author note
Chapter 5- Secret
chapter 6- Betray
Chapter 7- the past
Note
chapter 9- Lost her 1
chapter 10- lost her 2
Chapter 11:- lost her 3
chapter 12:- lost her 4
Chapter 13:- lost her 5
Author note
Chapter 14 :- Revenge
Chapter 15:- Invitation
*New Story*
Chapter 16 :- Pain
Chapter 17:- Masquerade 1
Chapter 18:- Masquerade 2
Note
Chapter 19:- Murder
Chapter 20:- Chase in the Maze
PLzz Vote
Chapter 21:- Grief
Chapter 22:- Knight
Cast
Chapter 23:- Treachery
Chapter 24:- Runaway 1
Chapter 25:- Runaway 2
Chapter 26:- Vengeance
Last chapter 27:- Beginning
Answer me !!!
Last year's trailer
Book 2
NEW BOOK ALERT
The Fiction Awards 2020 !!!

chapter 8- her

5.1K 194 0
Av its_shaili_kg

*******
Belied and betrayed she lays and weeps,
As in his bed easily he sleeps,
To be untrue is of what she is accused,
His mistrust has left her now cold heart bruised.
Refusing food, refusing rest,
Slowly the heart dies beneath her breast,
Scorned by the man to whom she belongs,
Slandered in the words of his hateful songs.
Grief beyond that of a thousand dead soldiers' brides,
She mourns for the love he now deprives,
Wronged, to have been accused of such,
The jealousy of another with no hand to clutch.
Late in the night a scene was staged,
Which sent the young lover into a boiling rage,
And thusly so he assumed untrue,
The beautiful flower to whom he bid adieu.
Too late, the jealousy revealed,
That which to the lovers was concealed,
Not soon enough they discovered the scoundrel's lies.
As the fair maiden slowly dies.
Falling to his knees at her bed he weeps,
As his wrongly accused love eternally sleeps,
Laying the innocent beauty whom died by the words of a nave,
He buried his love in a deep, deep grave.
And upon the headstone let it be drawn,
About this beauty too early gone,
"Taken away though life had just begun
The betrayals of a lover never to be undone."

By Raeven Nevermore

********

Faith POV:-
I thought that everything was going to be fine when he brought me here from the strip house. I thought things were going to change. Everything was going to be fine. Things indeed it got changed but not in a fine manner instead of in worse. I was living each and every second in fear. She was right I thought. She was always right about me and him. I should have sensed her feelings when she said it's just an attraction for him. I was definitely falling for a wrong guy my mind said at that time but I didn't listen. Now I lost her and my future. Though I was happy with the murder that happened. Karma served him the same way.

I was standing in my balcony looking at the sky thinking about the past, the future about her. I was calculating the wrong thing I did in the past because of which the karma is giving me this day. And the only wrong thing I did was never listing to her, falling for Adolfo and living her that day alone. My chain of thoughts was broken by a loud knock on the door I jumped in fear. But I still went into the room and stood in looking at the door there was again a knock. If it was Adolfo, he would have barged in so I went forward and opened the door. It was Max, he was looking at me and then started looking down and said "may I come in"
I moved in leaving the door open and went out again in the balcony. I could feel his presence behind me.

"Faith I'm sorry for what happened to you," he said his voice sounded sad.

"Where were you for so many days? I thought you were supposed to protect me" I said my tone sounded rude for sure.

"I know I was supposed to protect you but I can't in front of him or go against him. I don't have that much power in my hand to save you directly from his abuse." He said.

"Then who can protect me?" I said.

"You. You have to protect yourself I don't know how but for now only you can do that. I told you before it's going to be worse and this is just the beginning" he said in warning.
I turned back and faced him.

"If I couldn't bear it anymore don't stop me from killing myself," I said by staying firm

"That won't happen" he was
confident when he said that.

"Do you know why he's behaving like this to you?" He asked me. I thought he knew when he said that he trusted me and said that I shouldn't be punished for something I never did.

"Don't you know?" I asked.

"To be honest. No, I don't" he said.

" Anything-you-want must be knowing?" I said in question.

"I think he does, but he'll never tell me. Unless you do" he said.
He sounded eager like he wanted to know what happened in the past. I have never taken this topic and past out for five years.

"I have tried to forget this past for 5 years but it still feels like it happened just yesterday, I have never spoken what happened five years ago to anyone. All I did was try to run away from it and then I ended up in a strip club". I said in numb tone but at the end, I gave a small laugh on my screwed up destiny from which I was running and I ended up there.

"It's okay. I know you want to forget it. I'll just go" he was turning behind to walk out when I began.

"It was Adolfo's parent's anniversary party night" I started by starting from there. He turned back and was looking at me. He came forward and sat on the chair in the balcony. He actioned me to sit and tell him about the past. I did as he wanted. I remembered everything like the back of my hand.

(Five years before)

Faith POV:-
I was not enjoying the anniversary party of Adolfo parents. I was in pain how could I enjoy when she's no more. The party was arranged in their house. I was seeing it for the first time. It was big like a castle and decorated in royal elite style. Easily the half city could settle in. We were in a massive hall where people are enjoying their feast. I have already lost my appetite two days ago. Adolfo was across the hall standing with some bachelor's and laughing. Does he even care about my feelings? He forced me to come here to this party so that I could forget what happened to her. But how could I when the culprit is under the same roof with me. He was standing with Adolfo enjoying and laughing. I couldn't even hate him because of Adolfo after all he's Adolfo brother. I was feeling lonelier in this hall; I came here to forget about her now my mind is only filled with her memories. I saw again at Adolfo. He seemed happy in his world I hope he never turns out to be like his brother. As I was thinking about his brother I looked at him and I noticed he was looking at me for a long time.

I couldn't ignore the things he did to me and especially to her. I was looking at him with all my hate for him. But he was shameless and pervert as always he licked his lips looking at me with disgusting lust in his eyes. I can't stand in this hall for a min. The atmosphere was choking me I need some air. I got up to get out of this hall. Everyone was busy slow dancing and eating. As I was about to go out when Robert came up on the orchestra stage, he was about to make an announcement. He's wife Adolfo mother was also beside him. She was a fine lady even Robert. I'm sure before giving birth to Adolfo they adopted pervert Archer because he was nothing like them.

"First of all thank you all for joining in our celebration. We are honoured to have your support towards our house. Thank you again for the lovely gifts and wishes. But in return even I would like to give you all something. My big son Archer Agostino" said, Robert.

"What, him, huh! Give him to the hounds "I said it in my mind.

"My son has always wanted to be the leader, and he did his best to achieve that position. I have not become old but he deserves the position now. So, ladies and gentlemen, I give you all the new leader of this mob Archer Agostino" he finished saying that Archer joined his family on stage and hugged them everyone was clapping even Adolfo excluding me. Now it has become more difficult for me to breath and couldn't stand him seeing this happy.

I walked out to find an open window or space. I end up in the back porch of the mansion there was forest behind the mansion. I calmed down myself out there. The night was looking beautiful I looked up the moon and stars were perfect to distract my mind from the recent announcement. I started recalling the memories I had with her. I looked down at the gown I was wearing sparkling black backless gown it was her gown but she wanted me to wear it for this event. She wanted me to look perfect and best girlfriend of Adolfo.

I wish she was here to see that he didn't care. I ran my fingers over the material. I could feel moist that has formed in my eyes. It has been more than half an hour I was out. Suddenly I heard some noise coming from the wood which was close to the mansion. I felt like someone was watching me. Must be some animals I thought. I don't understand why would someone build a house near woods what-if they get attack by some animals. I decided to go back inside the mansion.

I turned back and saw Adolfo walking towards me. He stopped at a distance and said "Have you seen Archer?" he looked worried.

"No," I said. He turns back and walked back into the mansion. That's it, he came here to ask only about his brother and not me. He seriously doesn't care about you Faith I said to myself. I lost someone just two days and am stuff with the culprits I was scared of them but I was forced to. 

I was just about to go in when again I heard some noise from the woods. It felt manly voice like someone was in pain. I was scared. It was silent, again after five seconds I heard it. There was someone in the woods and he was in pain. I ran down and start walking in the woods.

I remember her when I wanted to run back in the mansion if would have heard her screams I would have definitely run to help her. But it was not her but someone I should help then later regretting it. I ran in the woods managing my gown. The voices were getting louder. I stopped running when I saw the scene in front of me. There a man in a black hoodie standing in front of me. He's back was facing towards me his head was down he was looking down. There was someone down in front of him crawling in pain.

I started moving backwards in fear now I regret coming over here to help, now I need help from this man. He sensed my presence as he stood straight. I stopped my feet went numb. I couldn't move anymore. He turned back to look at me. It was dark I couldn't see his face all I saw was a silhouette. He came two steps towards me. I stood in my place still. He started walking backwards and he turned back and ran inside the woods. I finally saw what he was looking down at. There was a man and his chest was covered in blood. I went more close to him. I stood still I'm shocked when I saw who it was. I kneeled down beside him. He was stabbed numerous time.

There was a knife still in his chest. I wasn't feeling anything neither sad or pity for him. I took the hold of the knife and pulled it out from his chest and just then he gave his last breath and he died.

I was still holding the knife. I heard footsteps behind me. I turned back to see who it was. It was Adolfo and behind him was Robert. They both were looking at me in shock. Adolfo was shock mixed with anger. Oh no, no, no no, no, no his thinking wrong about me. I dropped the knife down. He came walking at me in anger. I was about to tell him when he slapped me hard on my face.

I was terrified of his action. He grabbed my hair and arm and pulled me up. He dragged me back to the mansion pulling my hair. I was in pain physically and emotionally because of Adolfo sudden behaviour towards me. I was trying to tell him the Truth but he didn't want to listen. I was dragged beneath the mansion it looked like a dungeon. I have locked in on them.

(Present)

"And he thought you killed Archer," said Max

"Yes," I said.

"How did you runaway," asked Max.

"I was bitten every day to confess the truth and I was always saying the truth, after some point, I couldn't bear the pain so I lied. Saying I killed him because he tried to rape me and because he killed her." I said remembering each and everything feels the pain and regret loving Adolfo.

"When I lied, he went out to tell his dad. I got up and walked towards the door. I realized it was not closed. I didn't think twice and I ran out. I couldn't bear the torture and certainly didn't want to die for something I never did. That open door was the only opportunity I thought and I took it. I thought they would catch me but they never found me. I'd say my destiny was having mercy on me." I said.

"And Archer tried to rape you? what did he do to 'her'? and most importantly who is this 'her' you keep talking about"    

******

Vote, Share and Comment on your favourite part

and Follow me insta its_shaili_kg

*******

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

29.3K 1K 29
"I'm not afraid of you, Giovanni." "You really should be." She continued to walk closer to me. "I'm a beast." "Then that would make me your beauty."...
76K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...
2.3M 61.4K 44
Morelli Mafia Series BOOK 2 | 18+ Passion. Love. Lust. Erotic. Violence. Crime. Strong female lead. COMPLETED - Paperbacks available on Amazon. O...
459K 19.1K 89
"You?" She yells. "You feisty cat, look what have you done? You have teeth or cutters?" "And what the hell did you just do? You scared the hell out...