The Billionaire Playboy's Bri...

By Meghana_N_S

Can be read as a STAND ALONE BOOK! "Sign!" He demanded. A signature. Just a signature's gonna change both ou... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: First Meeting
Chapter 2: The Proposition
Chapter 3: Her Plot!
Chapter 4: Shock! Not a Surprise.
Chapter 5: The Contract!
Chapter 6: Wedding Shopping!
Chapter 7: Negotiation!
Chapter 8: Life with Him?
Chapter 9: Wedding Ceremony & Reception!
Chapter 10: Wedding Night!
Chapter 11: Suspicions
Chapter 12: Intention?!
Chapter 13: Distance
Chapter 14: Him!
Chapter 15: Nowhere!
Chapter 16: New Entry
Chapter 17: Dinner & with Barbie
Chapter 19: Harsh Slap
Chapter 20: Affair with my Husband!
Chapter 21: Misunderstood Feelings
Chapter 22: Past Revelations!
Chapter 23: Divorce & Kidnap?
Chapter 24: Clarified Confusion!
Chapter 25: Accidents!
Chapter 26: Away from him.
Chapter 27: New Doubts...
Chapter 28: Loud & Clear!
Chapter 29: Confirmations..
Chapter 30: Last Chance...
Chapter 31: Mystery
Chapter 32: Abducted?
Chapter 33: Hope.
Chapter 34: Escape?
Chapter 35: Runaway Again.
Chapter 36: A Missing Puzzle
Chapter 37: Partial?
Chapter 38: Questions.
Chapter 39: Answers.
Chapter 40: Get together
Chapter 41: Locked.
Chapter 42: Ours..
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2

Chapter 18: Ex Bitch!

21.5K 810 25
By Meghana_N_S

Evelyn's POV

"What happened? Why so serious? Is it something your dad said?" I guessed. But I just knew it was something his dad said. They stood in a corner and discussed something in a hush voice. I wonder what it was about.

"Yeah... he said should discuss it with you before I take my decision" He said rubbing his jaw and his glass in the other hand. So hot!

"Ok... give me a minute. I'm feeling hungry. I'll get ice cream." I got up excitedly. When I came back with my box of vanilla ice cream, he was still looking at me weirdly. "What?!" I asked.

"You just had your dessert back at the hotel?" He reminded and I smiled at him sheepishly.

"I felt hungry" I shrugged. "Now tell me what is that you wanted to discuss? I'm ready!" I said sitting straight, righting my posture.

While he poured another glass of brandy for himself. "Woah! Is it that serious?" I teased as he glared back at me.

"I informed him about the men following you, and it seems he had an inkling about it and that is what he wanted to talk to me about... He suggested that we shift back to Greece. It will be easier that all the women stay in the same house. You know for security purpose?" He asked and I nodded. "What do you say? We shift back?" He asked clearly and this got me thinking seriously.

"I don't want go back there Nick..." I said softly. Visiting is fine... I can't go live back there. I know the tortures that I had to go through. I can't go back there.

"Then we don't have to! Don't worry" He got up and came near me only to bend down and kiss my temple and pat my head like I'm a kid.

I turned to look back at him, but he had already left. I kept my ice cream bowl aside and quickly ran after him to our room where he was sleeping with his arms crossed above his head.

"Hubby..." I teased and he lifted an arm to look at me as I climbed over him resting my head on his chest. "Why did you marry me in the first place? You won't even torture me like an abusive husband, nor do you cheat on me?" I asked and looked up at his face.

He raised his eyebrows at that. "I mean yea... you're rude, you hurt me with your words. But you do care about me honey" I said and pinched his cheeks which he hates.

Now I got up and sat on his abdomen waiting for his answer, when he knew that I won't give up he rolled me onto my back and inter wined our fingers. "Well..." He started.

"Well...?" I urged him to continue further.

"Hmm.... Now you're embarrassing me sweetheart!" I glared back at him and waited for him to continue. "Well the plan was that my parents will force me into an arranged marriage ,and I will happily agree since I desperately want my inheritance. But it didn't work out that way. As soon as they informed me about their plan, I agreed to marry though, but not with the girl they'd chose. And that is where you entered my life" And I smiled brightly at that making him chuckle.

"Yes yes, now please continue" I said pushing him back on bed.

"Uhm.... I did promise Isabella that I'd marry, I'd even stay loyal, and there'd be no word of 'divorce' in our marriage. And I even planned to stay true to my word. Until I got to know who you actually are. You had me feeling guilty for the words that I said years back, that made you run away. I would've even agreed to marry you... But bae you were there for revenge. I had to show who I am!" He said smugly. And I huffed in annoyance.

"And that changed everything" He said. And now I feel like a mistress, who no matter what is still with him.

"Why won't you consider divorce then?" I asked. No I'm not suggesting, just asking. I don't want a divorce.

I just remembered his ex, the one who played both the best friends, and this one Barbara Bitch.

"Did you forget the contract we signed? The one which my parents gave, it states that we can divorce only when we have a family heir. Didn't you read the clause?" He asked frowning.

"I did" I remember now.

"Is that what is stopping you from getting a divorce?" I asked and his eyes widened at that. He narrowed his eyes at me now trying to think. He opened his mouth to answer but nothing came out. He just closed and opened his mouth like a fish.

I didn't want him to reply so I smiled at him and pecked his lips which meant he didn't have to reply and came to my side of the bed muttering a 'Goodnight'. I have no idea how I fell asleep as soon as I closed my eyes. But I did and I'm thankful to that.

***

Next morning, I finally arrived at my cafe. Early morning! It's still half past six and I'm already here. The thing is I just didn't know what's happening with my life. I had no aim. I was clueless. Maybe I should go on another holiday? But alone!

An hour or so later Christine entered from the back door. I know it was her. But I was in no mood to greet her.

"Oh my god! Kate! You scared me!" she said holding her chest. "Fu*king ..." she continued cursing and came back to sit opposite me. "What happened Kate? You seem off! Hey! You didn't tell me how was your honeymoon" she asked, and I chuckled at her excitement.

"That I will tell you later. Now come on let's prepare for the day" I said, and she frowned at me.

"No wait. What happened Kate? Is your man not good in bed or is his thing too small? Not satisfactory?" She asked so seriously that I burst out laughing at her while she stood gaping at me. "I'm serious Kate!" she said with her hand on hips.

"No, I know that." I said and continued laughing. Then I straightened myself and replied, "Sweetie... my husband is reeeally good in bed, in fact he's great, aaand he has a really big, I mean huge-" I said and burst out laughing again before I could continue. "And very satisfying"

"Well thank you" I heard a husky voice and I stiffened hearing that voice.

"You weren't supposed to be eavesdropping!" I said as I turned back.

"I'm glad I did" He said pulling me into his arms and gave me a brief kiss. And I stood shocked looking into his eyes.

"Oh, that definitely says he's great in bed" I heard from Chrissy.

"Chrissy!" I screeched and she ran out squealing.

"Why are you here?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you inform me before you left?"

"That was not the answer to my question. You don't answer a question with a question"

"Well, it was" he replied, and I frowned at him. "Well you left without informing me, so I had to see you're safe. So, I traced your cell and followed you here" He said.

"Doesn't matter" I said turning to get out of the room.

"What doesn't?" He asked.

"If I'm safe or not. It doesn't matter to you. Now.... go to your office... or wherever you do your work" I said and quickly escaped out of my small office cabin only to have him follow me. "Don't you have anywhere else to go?" I asked.

"Nope. I decided to spend this day with my lovely wife" He said smugly. Ass! 'Awwww' I heard Chrissy in the background.

"Shut up you two!" I screamed and went inside the kitchen made a coffee for myself and sat at one of the tables there.

Soon all the other workers arrived crowding the kitchen, I think we should shift the kitchen upstairs.

"Babe" Nick whined. I raised my eyebrows at his bizarre behaviour. "Let's go out somewhere... lunch, movie anything. Where else can we go?" He said leaning on to me as I moved away from him.

"I don't want to go anywhere. Nick I'm here after weeks... I have work to do"

"I don't see you doing any work" He sang. "Go get your coat, we have to leave"

"Where?"

"Just go babe" He said and went out.

"I'm ready. Now let's leave. I hope this is going to be worth it?" I asked and he nodded smiling at me.

I opened the door to my crowded and happy cafe.

"Nick!" I heard a squealing voice. "Oh My God! Is that really YOU!" A fair red haired girl squealed from the table in front of us.

Nick looked shocked and uncomfortable all at the same. "Uhm ya.. How are you and..... What's wrong with your hair?" He spilled suddenly. Why the fu*k is he bothered about her hair. Never has he even complimented mine and he's observing hers?!

"Oh that... I got cast in a short movie. We are actually shooting today. That is why the red hair... So? Long time no see?" She chuckled to herself.

"Who is she?" I whispered with clenched teeth.

"Evelyn... she's-"

"Oh yes. Hi, I'm Melanie" she smiled brightly making my face lose its smile as I turned to scowl at Nick. Why oh why God? Wasn't Barbara enough that you had to send this New Bitch into my life. Not new! Ex! Ex Bitch!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 452K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
709K 24.8K 65
"You found me as a kid. Now let my adult self grow old with you..." --------------------------------------------- "We'll marry as soon as we meet aga...
471K 17.5K 28
Arranged marriage? In this day and age? Seriously? That's the proposition Elizabeth Westville, a young beautiful heiress, has to face in order to bri...
4.6M 108K 25
Join me in my penthouse suite. I will make you feel things you have never felt before... Sophia has always believed that she did not need a man in he...