Maneater // Harry Styles & Ri...

By OmfgBoys

'Maneater' [man-eater] noun [C] (WOMAN); An intoxicatingly beautiful, charasmatic, charming woman who puts a... More

Maneater // Harry Styles & Rihanna
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.

Chapter 6.

807 23 3
By OmfgBoys

-Rihanna's POV-

"Your car or mine?" I asked as we walked out of the flat.

"Uh... I- I- I..." Harry stuttered.

"Mine then." I laughed, watching his face turn bright red with... excitement? Embarrassment?

It shouldn't matter how he feels, this all for publicity anyways. I reminded myself, shaking off the pange of guilt that always came along with it.

"So where are you going to take me?" Harry asked, more sure of himself.

"Where do you want to be taken?" I asked, smirking at him as seductively as i could.

Not that it's hard to seduce men when you're me.

"I'm not picky, whatever you want will work."

"Alright, Styles."

"By the way, you look gorgeous."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I winked and felt that pange again.

God dammit, stop being so nice. It makes it harder for me to break your heart in the end.

"I'm flattered." Harry giggled... nervously?

Please don't fall for me too hard, Harry.

*  *  *  *  *

-Harry's POV-

She winked at me! Maybe she likes me the way i like her? I wondered as Rihanna pulled her car into a McDonalds.

"Sorry it's not very classy, but i love to indulge in some fast food every once in while." She told me as we walked inside and grabed a booth.

"It's fine, nice to know you aren't as stuck up as they say." The words slipped out of my mouth before i could pull them back in.

"You had doubts?" 

"No, i just had my suspicions as i do with every big name celebrity out there." I said, trying my best to cover up my big mouth.

"Well, lucky for you the things people say about me are rarely true... unlike a lot of big name celebrities" She said, air quoting 'big name celebrities'.

"Good."

"And what about you, Styles? Are what they say about you true, are you really as much of a manwhore as they make you out to be?" 

"Not even close."

"Nice to know." She said in a mocking tone.

 And she's got a sense of humor, can she get anymore perfect? 

"What do you want to eat love, it's on me?" I asked.

"Whatever you get is fine by me." She assured me.

Nodding my head, i got up from the booth and stood in line to order.

"Excuse me, can i get a picture?" A little girl with curly blonde hair and dark brown eyes, who looked to be about 10 years old or so, asked me confidently.

"Sure, no problem." I said, kneeling down so her mum could snap the picture.

"I love you, Harry."

"I love you too."

"Tell the other boys i said the same?"

"Of course, have a nice day!" I said and waved as the girl and her mum walked away.

Looking over, i saw Rihanna starring at me with a, what looked to me anyways, as a curious smile.

She looks somewhat impressed, maybe this is a good thing. 

Ordering 2 BigMac meals, i brought back the food and faced Rihanna once again. As we ate in a sort of comfortable silence, i noticed her eyes wandering back to me and studying me every few seconds.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I joked.

"Later." She giggled, covering her mouth that was filled with french fries.

One word, and one word only. Adorable. 

"Let's get going." Rihanna said as we threw away our trash.

Nodding my head, i followed her out of McDonalds and joined her in her car.

*  *  *  *  * 

The car ride back to my flat wasn't awful, it was actually quite great. Rihanna told me about Barbados and how she was so lucky to been discovered when she was. It was cool to see her in a more vulnerable state, talking about something she cared a lot about and would do anything for. She's a much different person than the media makes her look like; they make her look like a heartless woman who takes her anger out on all men because of the mistakes of one, they make her seem like someone who has lost herself. But in reality, her struggles have made her find herself; though i know she won't ever admit that.

And you know what that did? It made me love her even more.

"Here we are." Rihanna said, pulling up to my flat.

"Here we are." I repeat, as if repeating it will make it go away.

"I'll walk you to the door."

"I thought i was the man here?" I joked again.

"Sometimes you just need to let the woman take charge."

"Point taken." And we made our way to my door.

Is this going to be like the movies, will she kiss me? Wait, I'm the guy I should kiss her. I argue with myself, I can't do it. No i can. Oh god, i don't know what to do.

"Well, I'll see you Friday." I said, settling on not kissing her.

"Definitely." She agrees but continues, "You gonna kiss me, Styles?"

"Do you want me to?" I asked, in shock.

"You tell me."

"Yes?"

She nodded her head slowly and let me lean in to kiss her, leaning in more and pecking me on the lips quickly. My cheeks started to burn.

"Goodnight, Harry." She said, turning and walking down the sidewalk.

"G- Goodnight." I stutter.

"Oh, and good work with that little girl earlier. You're a good guy." She stopped walking and turned her hips slightly to face me.

"Thanks." 

"No problem, see you later."

I nodded vigorously, waiting to close the door until Rihanna was in her car and leaving... just in case.

*  *  *  *  *  

It's only 5, what am i supposed to do with myself? I wondered to myself, before letting my mind drift off.

It didn't take long before i was back to thinking about the dream i had last night and what it all meant. I pushed it to the back of my mind while i was with Rihanna, but since i was alone i let myself think about it and develope stupid theory's. This is what i've got so far:

1) Rihanna is a witch of some sort and she is visiting me in my dreams to tell me how she really feels about me because she is too scared i'll reject her in real life.

2) I've gone mad.

The first one is pretty crazy so the second one wins by defult, right?

Then my phone started ringing, pulling me out my thoughts.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, Harry! What's going on?" A girl's voice sounded through the speakers. Jasmine.

"Nothing much, i just got back from a lunch date with Rihanna."

"It's 5 pm."

"I woke up a little late."

"Anyways, how did it go? Have your feelings for her changed at all?" I could almost feel her rolling her eyes at my being late to something important again.

"Actually, I'm pretty sure i fell more in love with her."

"I see, well i just wanted to see how you were doing since the other day."

"How very kind of you." I joked, feeling her smile on the other end.

"That's just how i roll." She shot back.

"Oh i know, well thanks for checking up on me mum."

"Any time, babe."

"Love you, Jas."

"Love you, Haz. Bye."

And she left me to my thoughts once more.

This is going to be a long night...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey everyone! Sorry i took forever to update, i was going to update last night but my friend came over and yeah... haha but better late than never right? c: btw, i really love where this story is going! It's exciting!

Vote, comment, and fan because it will make us smile <3

-India xx (@ItsLourryYo)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.3K 55
"-I hate you so much!- I scream at the top of my lungs. Instead of screaming back, he comes closer, puts one hand on my hip and the other hand on my...
40.7K 2.8K 42
Diana (noun) radiant; beautiful "How can you treat yourself like you're nothing? You're so much more than that." "That's the thing, I am worthless."
9.5K 1K 37
When you're similiar but at the same moment very different, but it's like some invisible string is pulling you together. It's a feeling that isn't ex...
2.2K 64 28
Love is something that can easily make you or break you