Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

By Scruffyambrose

12:00 am More

Friends-One
Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
A Walk - Thirty Four
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine
Chill - Forty
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your B¡tch - Forty Four
13 Days - Forty Five

12:00 am - Forty Six

5.1K 120 116
By Scruffyambrose

• June 16, 2016

"We literally stopped for food 10 minutes ago" Seth groans.

"Yeah" I sigh. "But I got the wrong thing."

"Please remind me why you thought it would be a good idea to bring your pregnant girlfriend on the road with us" Seth says as he looks over at Dean.

"Okay, alright, what about Dorothy for a girl, Max for a guy" Dean says completely ignoring Seth.

"Max is such a basic name" I say as I unwrap one of the healthy fruit candy's Seth had given me. "But I love Dorothy-"

"You love it, but you don't adore it, right?" Dean asks as he looks at me from the passenger seat.

"I still really really like the name Olivia" I say as I shove the candy in my mouth. "Seth, this is horrible."

"Then why are you still eating it?!" He says looking at me through the rear view mirror.

"I'm hungry.." I pout.

"OKAY, I have an idea!" Dean shouts. "If it's a boy, I'll pick the name, if it's a girl-"

"OLIVIA!"

"Yes Beau" laughs "her name will be Olivia."

"I'm here for it, just as long as the name is better than, Max"

-

• August 16 2016

"GO DEAN, BEAT HIS ASS" I shout from backstage as I watch Dean's match on a monitor.

"Pregnant, but still violent" Randy chuckles.

"Fuck off Randy I'm trying to enjoy myself."

"Pregnant and you still hate me."

"Of course I do" I smile at him.

"Fair enough."

"Hi Roman!" I say  ignoring Randy's  presence.

"Hello my friend with another human inside them" he smiles at me.

I'm glad I finally made up with him, I mean, I'm glad we all made up. Life isn't the same without my friends, nothing is more fun then hanging out with the three idiots.

Before I got a chance to ask roman how he was doing, Seth comes up to us with a box.

"Hi roman, Beau, baby" he smiles.

"Hi" roman and I say at the same time.

"What's with the box?" I ask.

Seth smiles "it's a secret."

"SETH HURRY UP WITH THE BABY DECORATIONS WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY" Paige shouts from a room in the hallway.

"Are y'all throwing us a baby shower!" I smile.

Seth freezes. "You know what, Beau, we're not" he says confidently.

"Oh" I frown. "Then what are they for?"

"Paige is- she's, pregnant!"

"Well now I know you're lying."

"Screw you!" He shouts "just act surprised okay!"

"Fine, fine" I giggle.

At first I thought having this baby, actually keeping it and being a parent and all would be a bad decision. I'm, my life was a mess, I was pretty emotionally unstable, hell, I hadn't even talked to dean for almost 2 weeks before I found out I was pregnant. Although I guess going through with this pregnancy forced me to grow up. It really did. No more stupid fights or unnecessary dramas. I'm starting a family, with someone I love.

All the fights kinda came to a halt when the news came out. Even hunter himself was a lot nicer to me.

Putting everything on pause, including my career, isn't as bad as I thought it would be. This is my chance to start over and I'm so glad for it..

December 16 2016, Monday - Beau and Dean's house - Las Vegas

"You will never believe what happened" Seth says as soon as I pick up the Skype call.

"What happened?" I ask as I take a big bite out of my piece of pie.

"You know Nikki?" Seth asks all excited.

"The lady with a twin who I worked with for years?" I chuckle.

"Yeah! Her!"

I laugh, "okay, go on!"

"Well her and John-"

"Cena?"

"YEAH, Cena, they got back together."

"How many times have they broken up and gotten back together now?" I ask while putting another piece of pie on my plate.

"The real question here is, how much pie are you gonna eat?" Seth raises his eyebrows. "I thought you said you were coming back after your pregnancy, how are you gonna do that when you're 400 pounds?"

I give him the death glare.

"ANYWAYS!" Seth changes the subject. "Where's the boyfriend?"

"Oh, dean went out to get me one of those stress balls because he thinks I broke his hand earlier today" I say while licking parts of my plate.

"First of all, you do realize this is a video call, and how did you mange to break that mans hand, have you seen the size of it?"

"Well I didn't break it.. but I could have" I shrug. "Pregnancy pains buddy, that shit hurts."

"I miss having him on the road" Seth sighs.

"He was with you yesterday, Seth."

"Yeah but as soon as he gets the chance, he leaves" Seth says with a sad look in his face.

"I'm sorry" I frown.

"It's not your fault" Seth sighs. "It's Dean's fault for having a weak ass pull out gam- HEY why are you crying!" Seth shouts.

"I ruined your friendship" I say through sobs.

"Oh god, you're so emotionally."

"YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT TO A PREGNANT LADY YOU DUMB ASS" I shout while crying.

"Hey, hey, I'm sorry okay! You know I love you and you didn't ruin anything, I swear!" Seth smiles.

"Well, if you say so" I shrug before taking another piece of pie.

"You had a melt down for one whole minute and now you're back to eating pie. Remind me to never have sex again.." Seth shakes his head.

Before I get a chance to reply I feel a sharp pain, something I've been having almost all day, get stronger, really strong.

"Are you gonna cry again? What's up with that look on your face??" Seth asks.

I ignore Seth as I stand up to go and grab my phone to call Dean. I hate being home alone when I feel like this, it scares me.

Although, before I reach the phone, my water breaks.

"Ah, Jesus! At least pee with the door closed I can hear ya you know!" I hear Seth shout.

"MY WATER BROKE" I shout as I waddle back over to the call.

"Call the repair guy then" Seth shrugs as he scrolls through his phone.

"Seth."

"Beau" he says with a bored expression as he looks up at me.

"When I said my water broke, I meant an actual human is about to come out of me real fucking soon. Not my water pipes or my water heater you idiot."

"Jeez I hope you don't talk to your kid like that" he chuckles. "So what no- wait a second" Seth shakes his head as he laughs. "Ahaha, you're having the baby!.. now!" He continues to laugh.

"I really don't get what's so funny."

"Me either, WHERE THE FUCK IS DEAN? CALL THE AMBULANCE! CALL A DOCTOR, CALL THE HOSPITAL WHY ARE YOU TALKING TO ME" Seth shouts as what's happening finally hits him.

"RIGHT" I shout back as I waddle back over to my phone to call Dean.

"I'M PACKING MY BAG, I'M COMING TO YA'LL RIGHT NOW. TELL THE BABY TO HOLD ON I'LL BE THERE REAL SOON" Seth yells as he throws things into his bag and leaves the hotel room.

"SETH YOUR LAPTOP!" I shout right as he leaves his hotel room. "UGH, he's so dumb!"

"Well don't be rude" Dean says as he picks up the phone. "I just went to four stores to get you this stress ball and you're calling me dumb? I can-"

"I was talking about Seth, love."

"Ah," he laughs. "Now that I understand."

"YEAH, SO! The baby."

"What about her?"

"She's coming."

"Hm?"

"My water broke."

"I'll call a repair guy in the morning."

I stand in my kitchen, in a pool of water completely shocked at how unbelievably stupid the two most important men in my life are.

• April 15th 2017

"We just got married" Dean says as he closes the door to the limo.

"Yeah, as did" I say in the same tone.

"No, no, we like, we just got married. With the big dress and the lots of people and the tin cans on the back of the limo, we have a limo" Dean says all shocked.

"And THIS" I say as I hold up Olivia. "We have a five month old baby!"

"A CHILD."

We both start laughing.

"Oh man we literally did THAT."

"Fuck yeah we did."

• 12:00 am - April 16th 2017

My husband and baby are sleep and my house is as quiet as it will ever be.

Seth and his date, Emily, are passed out in the guest room and roman was supposed to sleep over here tonight but I'm pretty sure he went home with someone from the wedding.

Tomorrow Dean, Olivia and I are going on the honeymoon. I never thought I would go on a honeymoon, or have a child, but it's funny how things work out.

..funny how exactly a year ago today I sat in a room with Candice, who just so happens to be one of the biggest female stars in WWE today, and found out I was pregnant. It's funny how during those days I had occasionally contemplated just running away from everything and starting over somewhere else because I felt like everything was happening too fast. But I'm sitting in my living room surrounded by baby toys and flowers as a mother, a wife, and I've never been so happy.

"Hey, you good?" Dean asks as he walks into the living room.

I snap out of my thoughts and look up at him.

"I'm great. I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"No, I just turned over and I saw you weren't there. You had me worried there for a second" he chuckles as he sits down next to me. "I thought you ran off on me."

I smile at him. "I would never."

-

-

And they all lived happily ever after.

Yup. That's it folks. Fun fact, the original ending wasn't gonna be happy. But I felt the need to make it happy for 2 reasons. 1. Y'all deserve it. 2. I made beau's life so shitty lmao. I wanted to give her something nice, something normal ya know? I mean, I gave her a ugly name, ugly family, messy career . The least I could do is give her a nice ending!

I hope y'all enjoyed. Idk.

MY OTHER DEAN BOOK IS MORE LIT IF YOU ASK ME AND I ACTUALLY HAVE IT PLANNED OUT LMAO BLESS UP.

xoxo

- zoya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 576 25
1.2M 27.4K 97
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins preferences. How about we all just forget about Seth stabbing Dean and Roman in the back?
22.5K 678 11
Is Seth developing feelings for Dean ? Does Dean know and is that why he's playing with Seth's emotions ? What does Roman have to say about Seth ? Wi...