Be Alright!(Jariana Fanfic)

By moonlightkids

Sequel to You Don't Know Me! More drama, drama, drama! More

Prologue
Changes!?!?
Hailey Again?
You don't deserve me.
Again!!!
Makeup Sex...!!!!
Deal
Moonlight!!
Thanks Ellen!
Vacation finally!
Done.
I miss you.
Back at it again!
Epilogue:
New book!
New book!

Sort of normal.

333 10 0
By moonlightkids

5 years later

Ariana's POV:

I hear my alarm go off. I turn it off and roll out of bed. I look around and no one is there. Where's Justin I think to myself. I walk into the bathroom and hop in the shower. I have somewhere to be. I get out the shower and get dressed.

I put on light makeup and I leave my hair down and I curl it. I walk into Chloe's room and wake her up.

"Chloe! Wake up sweetie! It's time for school." She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"Okay mommy!" I walk out and let her get dressed into what I laid out for her. I walk into Jaxon's room. He's ten years old. I can't right now.

"Jaxon honey, it's time to get up!" He turns onto his other side.

"Jaxon! You need to get up. Or you'll be late." He finally gets up. I walk out and turn on the light. I walk downstairs and get the kids breakfast ready and their lunches. Minutes later Justin walks into the door.

"Good morning!"

"Good morning baby doll!" He had groceries.

"Where were you?"

"I went out to go get some more eggs and milk."

"Oh okay."

"You look beautiful!"

"Where are you going?"

"I have to take the kids to school. Then I have to go meet with Madison."

"Oh what for?"

"We have to talk about the tour and everything."

"Oh okay." Chloe walks downstairs wearing light blue skinny jeans and a blue and red plaid shirt with her whit converses. With a black scarf and her hair in a high messy bun. Then Jaxon comes downstairs wearing a black shirt with black leather pants and white supras with a gold chain necklace. Just like his father. They grab their book bags and their lunches. They sit down and eat breakfast real quick. It was just cereal.

"Are y'all ready?"

"Yes mommy!" They say in unison. They kiss Justin goodbye and I kiss him too.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!" We walk out and get in the car. We drive to the school.

"Love you mommy!" They say in unison. They kiss my cheek and get out the car. I watch them walk into the school and I drive away. I go back to the house real quick so I can get myself some breakfast. When I get there Justin's car is in the driveway and so is someone else's. I walk in and it's Madison.

"Oh hey!"

"Hey!"

"I thought I was meeting you somewhere at lunch?"

"Oh yeah. I couldn't remember what we were going to do so I just came here."

"Oh okay! Well I was about to cook some breakfast do y'all want any?" Justin and Madison were sitting on the couch facing each other talking.

"Yes please!" They say in unison. Then go back to talking about God knows what. I make some coffee for them and I make myself tea. It's my moonlight tea! I love it!

"Y'all want coffee?"

"Yeah." I roll my eyes. I bring them there coffee. I think Madison is flirting with Justin because she's laughing so hard and I know he's not that damn funny. I bring it over to them.

"Here you go!"

"Can I have tea please?" I smile.

"No we only have enough for one and I don't drink coffee."

"Okay." She fakes smiles at me.

"Whatever." I mumble. I walk off and get my tea ready. I start cooking I'm making me vegan waffles and them some eggs. The eggs get done first. I give it to them.

"Thank you!"

"Yeah." I fake smile. I walk off and pour my tea and get my waffles.

"Okay can we get this done please! The kids have early release."

"Of course!"

"So about the tour."

"Here all the tour dates!"

"Thank you!"

"And how is the new perfume coming a long?"

"Great! It's called Sweet Like Candy!"

"Good! And the MAC lipstick and lipgloss new thing?"

"Great!"

"Okay you have a photoshoot tomorrow."

"Okay!" We talk for about another two hours.

"Hey babe I'm going to meet Ryan and Chaz!"

"Alright! Love you!"

"Love you too!" He kisses me and walks out.

"Well I think that it's for today! I'll see later Ari!"

"Okay!" She walks out. I go to the window because something doesn't seem right. I see her get really close to Justin. I walk out.

"Get the fuck away from him!"

"What are you talking about?"

"Get away! You're fired!" I yell at her. She storms off to her car and gets in. Justin runs up to me.

"Ariana I'm so...." I cut him off by kissing him.

"It's not you fault. Just remember you are mine and only mine."

"Okay! I love you!"

"I love you too!" He gets in the car and I go inside. I call Scooter.

"Hello?"

"Hey we need to talk!"

"Okay! I'll be over soon."

"Okay!" Scooter gets here.

"Hey!"

"Hey! So since I'm not pregnant would toile to be my manager?"

"What happen to Madison?"

"She tried to kiss Justin and I fired her."

"Oh. Well you and Justin were always the best artists I've ever signed so of course!"

"Thank you!" I hug him. I have to get the kids.

"Well I have to go get the kids!"

"Okay! Swing by the studio sometime tomorrow."

"Okay!" We both walk out and get in our cars. I go get the kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last chapter... Next is the epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 21 19
A story between two people who fall in love Find out what happens!!!!!!!
119K 4.2K 100
a groupchat w bunch of celebs alotta drama n love n other stuff happens. .... that's it... Enjoy! (This revolves mostly around Justin Bieber and Ar...
82.7K 2.5K 33
// Some truths are meant to stay hidden // (Justin Bieber is not famous in this fanfic) Okay so let's get real guys. I wrote this when I was 13 and s...
1.2M 6.4K 197
@hayesgrier unfollowed @ellebieber @Ellebieber posted a pic with the caption "backstabbers" @Hayesgrier posted a pic with the caption "You're stupid...