Hailey Again?

Ariana's Pov:

This morning I woke up to the most beautiful thing ever. Justin was sleeping and had those little snores. I poked his nose.

"Yes babygirl?"

"Oh nothing your just so cute when you are sleeping!"

"Thanks! So what are we doing today?"

"I have work babyboy."

"Oh."

"Yeah so you have to pick up Jaxon form Walter's."

"Okay."

"I guess I have to get up."

"No."

"Justin I have to be at the studio at 11. And it's 10."

"Fine." I get up and take a shower and then I get dressed.

" I get up and take a shower and then I get dressed

"Don't forget Jaxon."

"I just called Walter's mom and he wants to know if he can go camping with them for the next three days."

"What did you say?"

"I said most likely he can but let me make sure with Ariana."

"I say yes."

"Okay. I will text her."

"Okay. Does he need extra clothes?"

"No he took extra clothes just in case he got to go."

"Okay. Well i love you!"

"Love you too!"

"Will you have dinner made or do I need to bring something home?"

"I have to be at the studio by 4 so I won't be home tonight."

"Okay."

"Bye." I kiss his forehead. And grab my phone and keys and walked out. I was hoping he would cook dinner since I cooked last night. Oh well. I get in my car and back out my driveway. And I make my way to the studio. When I get there I walk in my booth and Keegan was there. He's my partner in crime. He does the beat in the songs and records me.

"Hey Kee!"

"Hey Ari!"

"So what are we singing today?"

"Well the boss wants you to go over Knew Better/Forever Boy and Thinking Bout You."

"Okay!" We started with Knew Better/Forever Boy. We went over that like 10 times. I just never liked the notes but we found it. So we took a break. Keegan went out to get salads. I was sitting there I looked at my phone and I saw my name being tagged on some random place. Some comments were weird.