Changes!?!?

Ariana's Pov:

So today I get to go work on my new album! Then I go to get my hair done. I'm dying it blonde. Jaxon is now 4 years old. They grow up so fast. I hopped into the shower and hopped out. I got dressed.

Me and Justin have not had sexual intercourse for 4 years

Me and Justin have not had sexual intercourse for 4 years. Today is our 4 year anniversary. I want another kid. So tonight Jaxon is going over to a friends and hopefully Justin won't be to tired. He has been at the studio since 12:00 last night. All of a sudden my phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ari! It's Madison! I can't make it today so you don't have to go to the studio today."

"Okay!" We hang up. Well then I'm going to buy some new lingerie today!

"Jaxon are you ready to go?"

"Yes mommy!" He comes running downstairs.

"Okay let's go!"

"So what are you and daddy going to do?"

"Well daddy doesn't get off till later tonight so I'm going to make him dinner and then we might just go to sleep."

"Like it been for awhile now."

"Look Jaxon I know it's always either me or daddy working all day but one day me and daddy are going to go on vacation with you and that's all it's going to be me, you and daddy and you can bring a friend."

"When are we going?"

"We don't know just yet but it's hopefully going to be this summer."

"Yay!"

"Okay we are here do you want me to come in and talk to Walter's mom?"

"No it's okay."

"Okay! Well I will see you tomorrow!"

"Okay! Love you mom!"

"Love you too Jaxxy!" He gets out the car and walks to the front door and knocks. Seconds later the door opens. And he walks in. So I drive off. I head my way to my hair place. I walk in and get my hair done.

_________

Finally they are done with my hair.

I love it! I go home and get dressed for tonight

I love it! I go home and get dressed for tonight. Yes I already went to the mall. I change into something sexy.

I did my makeup and then I walked downstairs to start dinner

I did my makeup and then I walked downstairs to start dinner. I'm making vegan spaghetti and vegan meatballs. I also bought him some sour patch kids. I bought red wine and I made some salad and some bread sticks. Okay everything is set up and ready to go. It's 5:00 so Justin should be on his way home.

"Baby girl I'm home!"

"Baby boy!" I run and jump into his arms!

"Hey why so fancy you going out with Selena tonight?"

"Nope. It's just you and me babycakes!"

"What's the special event?"

"Oh nothing. Jaxon is with a friend tonight and it's just you and me!"

"Oh really! I smell food!"

"Yep! I cooked dinner. Your favorite!"

"Oh really!"

"Let's eat!" We walk to the dining room and sit down. We eat dinner.

"So how was your day?"

"I got a lot done."

"Good!"

"So why did you go all out?"

"Because today is a very special day!"

"Oh really! And what is that special day?"

"You forgot." I throw my napkin on the table and stand up. I pick up my plate and walk to the kitchen. I lost my appetite. I hear Justin get up and walk into the kitchen.

"I didn't forget. I was playing around with you."

"Okay. Then what is today."

"Today is our 4 year anniversary."

"You did remember!"

"Of course I did because four years ago today I married the most beautiful woman in the world."

"Awe! I love you!"

"I love you too!" Next thing I knew we were having a make out session. Before I knew it Justin was carrying me upstairs. I guess I'll save the lingerie for another day. Well you know what happens next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey luvs! The first chapter is finally up! Love y'all!