Gone Niall Horan

By lauraf555

He's gone. No expression. No emotion. Nothing. He's just gone. Forever? Will he come back? Ever? I'll never k... More

Gone Niall Horan
Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Note!
Ch. 7
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 23
Ch 24
Ch 25
Info!

Ch. 8

21 0 0
By lauraf555

Kats POV

Me and Niall snuck into the bus since it was late. We thought no body was up.. Well we thought wrong. It was dark, but we could see 4 figures sitting on the couch, arms crossed, staring at us.

"Well well well. Where have you two been?" Liam asked.

"We were ju-"

"No excuses" Louis cut me off.

"What were you two doing? Hmm?" Harry winked.

"Kat if you lie to us I'll never forgive you." Zayn said.

"We were making out." Niall simply said.

"Ewwwwwww!!!!" The boys yelled, getting up and running to their rooms.

"Good job." I laughed, high fiving Niall.

"Why thank you my dear." He chuckled. We went to our room. I changed real fast and jumped in bed. Niall changed and stood next to my bed.

"Goodnight Kat." He whispered, kissing my forehead.

"Wait, Niall.?"

"Yeah?"

"Sleep with me?"

"I thought you weren't ready for that? I'm not even ready for that. We just got into a relationship, Kat are you sure?!" He panicked.

"Niall I didn't mean it like that. I just want to cuddle." I laughed.

"Oh... Then yeah, sure." He laughed along. He climbed in bed with me and wrapped his arms around me. My head rested on his chest, and my hands were on his stomach. Our legs were intertwined. This is the kind of cuddling I like.

"When's your birthday Kat?" He asked.

"February 20."

"It's January 6..That's not far away. What do you want?" He asked.

"Nothing. Just a kiss and a hug and I'm good." I smiled.

He frowned at me. "Okay. If you insist."

We didn't say anything else to each other, Niall just started playing with my hair.. And soon, I was asleep.

I woke up.. Too early.. It was 5:30. Why?! Everyone else was sleeping. What woke me up.? The knocking on the bus window in me and Nialls room. It happened 2 times. Then stopped. Then happened again 3 times. It wasn't just a tree or anything, I could tell it was a person.

"Niall." I whispered, slightly shaking him.

"5 more minutes mum." He mumbled.

I started laughing and shook him again.

"Niall. Get up silly." I said. He opened his eyes.

"Why are you up so early?" He asked. His morning voice is.. Wow..

"There's someone knocking on the window. Listen."

We waited a couple minutes, and heard a knock. Niall looked confused.

"It's probably a couple of fans." He whispered.

"I don't know Niall.." I got up quietly and looked out the window. No fans. No girls. No anyone. I could've sworn someone was there.

"There's no one there Niall." I said.

"Yeah it was probably just some fans." He whispered.

I had a feeling it wasn't just some fans.. But I could be wrong.. Niall might be right, I don't know. Suddenly I felt really nauseous and lightheaded.

"Shit." I whispered, grabbing my stomach and forehead.

"What's wrong Kat?" Niall asked, getting up. He walked over to me, but I just ran out of the room to the bathroom. I knelt down and instantly threw up in the toilet. Niall came in and bent down next to me. He was rubbing my back and held my hair away.

I was done and flushed the toilet. I got up and stumbled to the sink, washing myself up a bit and brushing my teeth.

"I don't feel well Niall."

"I can tell. You need to get some rest, and if you need anything just tell me and I'll get it for you. Okay?" He said.

I just nodded and we walked back to our room. I laid down on my bed, and Niall grabbed his phone and sat on the floor next to me.

"Want some water?" He asked.

"Sure." I whispered.

Niall left and hurried back with a glass of water. I downed it in a couple of seconds.

"Damn girl, you must've been thirsty." Niall winked.

"Shut up Niall." I laughed, hitting his arm playfully.

"Hey, I'm going to get some more sleep. You should do the same." He said.

"I will." I smiled.

Niall got up and went to his own bed, he didn't say anything to me, he just instantly fell asleep.

I did the same. Hoping I would wake up feeling better.

"Kat? Wake up love." I heard someone's voice say.

"No." I said.

"Love, you've gotta wake up." He laughed. Now I can tell it's Zayn.

"Zayn!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around him.

"Hello there." He laughed. I looked up at him.

"Goodmorning!" I said. "Where's everyone else?" I asked, noticing it was really quiet.

"They have photo shoots today. I already did mine yesterday while you and Niall were on your date." He wiggled his eyebrows. "So it's just you and me today!" He smiled.

"Yay! Kat and Zayn day!" I laughed.

"I heard you were sick, are you feeling any better?" He asked.

"Yeah, a lot too. I don't know why I felt sick earlier, but I'm glad it's over." I said. "Don't we have to move our stuff into a hotel today?"

"Yeah, I was thinking we could do that today while the lads are out, and then we can just chill."

"Sounds good to me!"

Me, Zayn, Paul, and other security people moved everything to a big hotel room. It had 6 beds. Perfect.

After we were done, Zayn and I laid on our own beds.

"So anything you wanna talk to me about?" Zayn asked.

"Hmm.. Kinda." I said, getting something in mind.

"Talk away." He smiled.

"Well, I don't know but there was knocking at the bus window and me and Nialls room. And Niall says it was probably just fans but something tells me it wasn't.."

"Who else could it be love.?"

"That's what I'm not sure about.." I whispered.

"If you here it again you come to me, and I'll see who it is. Okay?"

"I will. Thank you Zayn."

"No problem love. Anything you wanna do today? The boys will be back in about 2 hours."

"We could go to the amusement park!"

"Wouldn't you rather do that with everyone?" He laughed.

"Well yeah, but why not just with you right now?" I smiled.

"We can, when do you want to leave?"

"After we eat!" I laughed.

"Deal." Zayn smiled.

Me and Zayn ran out of the hotel and down the street. There was a fast food place around here somewhere. We got some food and ate pretty fast. We rushed to the amusement park and bought some tickets.

"What ride should we go on first?" I asked.

"How about....hmm.. That one!" Zayn yelled, pointing to the one that goes up slow, and down fast.

"I hate those, but why not?" I said. Zayn laughed at me and we walked over to the ride. We got into seats that were on the front. We waited for the ride to start. It started to go up really really slow. It was high up too. I looked down and just then it went down.

I screamed all the way down and once we were down I was shaking like crazy. Zayn just started laughing.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" Zayn laughed.

"Yes it was that bad!!" I said, shaking.

"Oh come on love, let's go on more rides!" He shouted.

Zayn and I laughed at we ran, hand in hand, on the way to a new ride.

After a couple of rides we got a little bored so decided to leave. We walked and walked until we got to some strange restaurant.

"You hungry?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah, but I don't have any cash with me."

"Don't worry about it love, I'll pay." He smiled.

"Thank you Zayn!"

We walked into the restaurant and sat down in a booth. We ordered our food and drinks and talked about everything there is to talk about! We ate like there was no tomorrow.

Once we were done, Zayn paid for the meal and we walked out.

"Zayn?" I said while we were walking.

"Yeah?"

"I need advice on something.."

"Anything love."

"Well, remember when Niall said something happened to me? And it was Jake..?"

"Yeah.. Why?"

"Well he rapped me. And.. Zayn.. He told me some pretty nasty stuff.. And.. Well it caused me to.. Erm.."

"Cut yourself?" He finished.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"I can tell that you've done that. Well, I don't know how long you've don't that but I know you did that one day. Why else would you be wearing long sleeves? Especially today. It's a lovely day out and you're wearing long sleeves. Would you mind if maybe I see the cuts? Well when we get somewhere private?" He asked.

"I don't mind.. But I cut for a long time Zayn. Really long time. And.. I feel as if I'm at war with myself.. And I've been feeling that way a lot these days, but I have Niall now. And I don't want to do that when I have so much, but at the same time I do want to. What do I do Zayn?"

"Love, you have so much and so many people who care about you. I understand you feel that way but if you keep those feelings inside forever you'll end up bursting in some way, and that for you is cutting. You need to let those feelings out some other way. Try writing, drawing, running, anything that'll get those feelings out. Just nothing that'll hurt you or other people. Maybe talking would be worth a try. And I'm always here. I may not be able to say something back or give advice in some cases, but I'll always be here to listen and understand and comfort you. I care about you." He told me.

"T-thank you Zayn.." I said, almost crying. I gave him a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a right hug.

We got back to the hotel soon after and just watched tv and talked. Soon, everyone got back.

"Hello there!!" Louis yelled, walking in.

"You guys moved everything already?" Liam asked.

"Yes we did!" Zayn said.

"Good work, now I don't have to do it, thank you!" Harry joked.

Niall didn't say anything, he just walked in and went straight to the bathroom.

"He okay?" I asked.

"He's fine, just got crowded by fans and got pushed around a lot. I think he injured his arm but I'm not sure." Liam said.

"Go check on him. He might need a long good kiss from his girlfriend." Louis winked.

"But don't have too much fun in there!" Harry said.

I just laughed and walked over to the bathroom.

"Niall?" I said, knocking on the door. He opened the door, pulled me in, then shut it.

"You okay?" I asked. He looked over at me.

"I'm fine, I just knew you'd come check up on me and I wanted some alone time with you." He said, smiling. So cute.

"Silly. You could've just told the boys that." I laughed.

"I don't care, just come here." He smiled, pulling me into him. He gave me a long hug and kissed my head. I looked up to him.

"How was your day?"

"Pretty good, but now even better since I'm here with you." He whispered, his lips centimeters away from mine.

His lips brushed against mine and I pulled back to talk.

"I had a good day too, thank you for asking." I smirked.

"I wanted to kiss you." He pouted.

I pecked his lips fast and pulled away.

"You little tease." He whispered, kissing me fully. His lips moved against mine perfectly. He pulled away after a few seconds.

"Niall, I've gotta use the bathroom.." I said. "I need a shower and I need to go pee.." I whispered.

"Mind if I join?" He winked.

"No. Not really." I smirked.

"Oh really?"

"Really."

And just then his lips smashed against mine.

He started kissing my neck searching for my sweet spot.

"Niall.. I think I should be alone to shower.. And..-" just then he found my sweet spot. I let out a small moan.

"We can't Niall.. You know I'm not ready and neither are you.. And the others are here.."

"I know love. I wouldn't do something that you don't want me to.." He whispered.

"Thank you Niall." I smiled. He kissed my neck one more time, then kissed my lips. I kissed back and he broke awake.

"You should shower now, and do whatever else. But don't be too long, I'll miss you." He said.

"I won't, but can you get me my pajamas.?" I asked.

"Of course." He smiled, walking out. I waited for a couple minutes and he walked back in with my clothes.

He pushed me against the door. both hands on each side of my head.

"One more kiss?" He asked.

I leaned up to him and kissed him slowly. He pulled away soon after and smiled.

"Dont be too long." He said, before walking out.

*next day*

I woke up around 9. The boys have tomorrow off but today they have a concert and signing. So I'll be going to the concert but during the signing I'll be shopping!

"The concerts at 7 tonight but the signing is around 2. So... Until then what should we do?" Liam asked.

"Erm.. I was hoping on taking Kat on a date sometime today." Niall said.

"Awwwww Nialler wants to take his girlfriend on a date!!!" Louis cooed.

"Well before the signing you guys can go on your date. And then after the signing we can all go for a late lunch or early dinner depending on the time?" Zayn suggested.

"Sounds good to me." I smiled.

"Where you guys gonna go?" Harry asked.

"Maybe the amusement park?" Niall asked.

"Sounds fun!" I cheered.

"Well once we're ready we can leave." Niall smiled.

I got up and rushed to my clothes, picking out a cute sweater since it was a little cold, and some skinny jeans. I also got my boots.

I ran into the bathroom and changed quickly, brushed my hair and curled it, then put on a little make up. And I am ready.

"Done!" I shouted, running out.

"You look beautiful." Niall complimented.

He was wearing a simple white top and dark jeans, but he looked perfect.

"Don't look so bad yourself" I said, kissing his cheek.

We both said goodbye to the others and walked out.

Nialls POV

We got to the amusement park and walked around a bit, hand in hand. We got some cotton candy and candy apples. Kat seemed to enjoy herself a lot.

"Wanna go on that ride?" I asked, pointing to a roller coaster.

"Niall.... No!" She said, frightened.

"Why not? It'll be fun." I smiled at her.

"I'm...I'm scared of roller coasters Niall." She whispered.

"Hey, I'll protect you." I told her, looking straight into her eyes. She nodded at me and we walked over to the ride. We waited in line and then finally got to the front. I bought two tickets and we got on the front row of the ride.

"Hold me Niall!" She shouted before the ride started. I held her close to me tightly.

"Don't worry love, I'll protect you. Always." I told her, kissing her head. She seemed to loosen up a bit under me, but she kept a tight grip.

The ride started and her grip on me tightened. Once it was half way through, she was screaming and all I could do is laugh.

The ride was over and Kat just kept holding on to me.

"It wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked.

"Worst. Thing. Ever." She said.

Suddenly it started to rain.

"Should we leave?" She asked.

I checked the time 1.

"Yeah, it'd be smart. It's already 1." I whispered. She grabbed my hand and starting running, laughing, wow...so beautiful.

I followed behind her until we stopped in the middle of some weird parking lot. There was no one around and the building here looked abandoned. We wandered around a bit and we came to an abandoned dirty area. The rain made it a little slippery and Kat slipped and fell into my arms.

Kats POV

I fell into Nialls arms and looked up to him. "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to slip.." I whispered.

"Don't be sorry.." He told me

"I probably look like a reck right now." I said, realizing my make up was smeared and my hair was soaked.

"I think you look just as beautiful as ever." Niall whispered.

I looked up to his eyes. He leaned down slowly, his lips barely touching mine. I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

When we got back we both showered. Niall first thought cause he had to leave. They're gone now, so I'm on the way to shop!

I ended up buying several pairs of shoes, 3 pairs of jeans, and 8 new shirts. I got some new make up and hair items too. And all was under 100$! Pretty good!

I got back at 3:30 and decided to take a small nap..

*after the signing*

Nialls POV

"Finally! Done with that!" Louis said.

"Now we can go back and sleep!" Harry shouted.

"Oh I know! I'm exhausted from all the fans" Zayn yawned.

"I'm not really tired." Liam said.

"Neither am I." I laughed. "Liam you wanna go shopping with me?" I asked.

"Sure! You lads gonna go back and sleep for awhile?" Liam asked everyone else.

"You know it!" Louis laughed.

Me and Liam went our separate ways from the others and walked into a store.

"We need to get Zayn a gift for his birthday!" I said.

"Yeah I know! I wonder what we should get him?" Liam asked.

"I'm not really sure I ju-" but I stopped talking. The cover of a magazine had Kat and Zayn out somewhere hugging, smiling, and then one of us kissing.. And it said; "Kat Dalton, a two timer between Zayn and Niall of One Direction? Make up your mind Kat!"

"L-Liam.." I whispered. He looked at the magazine.

"Maybe they were just hugging.?" He said.

"Yeah.. Sure.. 'Just hugging' my ass." I snarled, then stormed out.

*ring ring*

"Hello?" I answered.

"Niall, I'll call the others but the concert tonight is canceled. Someone who works there has passed away last night and they can't go on until they get a replacement. And hey what's this about Kat?"

"It's nothing. Thanks for letting me know. Bye Simon." I said hanging up. Tears started coming out of my eyes. Kats cheating on me? With Zayn? How could she do that? How could Zayn do that to me?! I even...I love her... And now this?! No!...no...

I started walking to the closest bar. My nights gonna get pretty damn wasted.

I got a few drinks and got pretty dizzy. Liam kept calling me but I refused to answer. I got calls from everyone. Even Kat. But there's no way I'll answer. Or even check the messages.

"Hey there, wanna dance?" Some chick asked me.

"Umm... I don't know you but yeah." I slurred.

We went to the dance floor and got more drinks and started dancing. I had about 9 drinks now, I was fucking wasted!

"10 more!" I yelled out.

"Sir is that smart?" The lady asked.

"I don't care!" I yelled. She got me 10 more drinks and I downed each one.

The girl I was dancing with started grinding on me and touching me inappropriately. I enjoyed it.

"Mmmm harder baby." I whispered in her ear. She did what I told her.

"Wanna go back to my place?!" She yelled over the music.

"After a few more drinks!"

I went to the lady and got 11 more drinks. I'm not smart.. I downed each one fast and walked back to the girl I was dancing with. She kissed me hard on the lips sloppily.

"Let's go!" She yelled.

And the ..I went with her to her place.

Kats POV

"He won't answer! Fuck!" Zayn yelled. I was crying by now.

"He..he thinks I'm cheating on him.. Bu-but I'm not.. I..I think.. I think I love him.." I cried. Zayn wrapped his arms around me.

"I know love.. Harry and Liam are out looking for him and me and Louis will keep calling him until he answers.. It'll be okay though. He'll understand when we get to explain to him." Zayn said.

"But.. It's not fair.." I cried.

Nialls POV.

The girl started kissing me hard and undressing herself. I undressed myself too and pushed her on the bed. She started sucking on my neck. I moaned loudly and kissed her lips sloppily.

(You guys know what's gonna happen next.....)

I woke up the next morning with the worst headache ever.. I started to feel sick and leaned over to throw up. I noticed I wasn't at the hotel.. I looked over and saw a naked girl laying next to me in bed. I looked under the covers. Shit.. Did we..? No.. Shit! I got up and got dressed fast. Luckily I found an open packet of a condom.. So I used protection.. At least she won't get pregnant..

I left her a note telling her it was a mistake and that I was terribly sorry..

I left quickly and called a taxi. I got back to the hotel I was staying at and paid the driver.

"Thank you sir." I smiled. He jut nodded and drove off.

I walked up to our room and unlocked the door to see everyone comforting Kat. Zayn looked over at me and got up, storming over to me.

"Where the hell have you been?!" He yelled.

"I just went to the bar, got a few drinks, and got my own hotel room.." I lied.

"I fucking hope so!" He yelled.

"Let me explain what happened." Liam said, pulling me out of the room.

"Zayn and Kat went to the amusement park. They talked about something personal and Zayn just said that he'll always be there to talk to her and they hugged. That's all. There's nothing going on between them.. Now where were you?" Liam said all at once.

I started crying hard. "Liam.. I got fucking wasted.. I went to a girls house.. Liam.. I didnt know! You know how I get when im pissed Liam! I.. I didn't mean to even do that I was wasted!" I cried.

"Did you at least use protection?" He asked.

I just nodded at him.. I couldn't even speak..

"You need to tell Kat the truth." He whispered.

"How am I supposed to tell her I cheated on her?!"

"If you explain what happened she'll hopefully understand!"

"I can't tell her.." I cried.

"Fine. It's your choice. But make the right decision.." Liam snapped, and walked in. I walked in after him.

"Erm.. Kat? Can we talk?" I asked. She nodded and walked out with me.

"Niall I swear I'm not cheating on you with Zayn!" She said.

"I know love.. I know.. I'm sorry for acting the way I did.." I said.

"I-it's fine Niall.. Can we please stay together? I don't want us to break up.." She cried.

"Don't worry love, we can stay together." I said, hugging her. She hugged me back and cried into my shoulder. I kissed her head and cried with her.

"Love, I'm gonna shower and then I need to get Zayn a birthday present." I told her.

"Okay Niall.. You have fun.. I'm gonna try to get some rest." She laughed.

We kissed slowly. And then walked back inside.

Kat explained to the boys everything while I showered. Once I was done I got dressed and hurried out. I need some alone time..

Kats POV

Niall left quickly. He's been acting weird, but it's probably just because of the Zayn thing.

"Liam we're out of milk!" Harry yelled.

"I can call Niall and ask him to pick some up?" I asked.

"Please?" Harry begged. I laughed as I got my phone out. I dialed Nialls number and it rang a couple of times before a females voice answered.

"Um.. Where's Niall?" I asked.

"Oh.. Niall. I'm not sure where he is but he left his phone here last night." She said.

"Who is this? I'm Nialls girlfriend and I needed to ask him a question." I said.

"Oh? Niall got wasted last night, we hit it off. I wasn't wasted at all but he was. He said it was just a mistake so.. If you want I can come by and drop his phone off to you? Has he told you about last night?" She asked.

"Drop the phone off here please." I gave her the address and which room we were in. I started to cry harder than I did earlier.

"He fucking cheated on me!" I yelled.

Liam looked over to me and ran over.

"Didn't he tell you?" He asked.

"No! He kept it from me!" I cried

"It was a mistake love. He was drunk.. He couldn't think.." Liam whispered.

"I know! I don't even care but why the hell would he keep it from me?!" I cried. Liam didn't say anything. He just hugged me, and soon I fell asleep from exhaustion..

Nialls POV

I looked for my phone to call Kat and ask if they needed anything. But I couldn't find my phone.. Shit.. I think I left it at the girls house last night. I bought Zayn's gift and ran out to the taxi. I told him where to go and I ran into the girls house.

"Oh. Niall. Hi? Umm I was just about to drop off the phone to your girlfriend. I'm surprised you didn't tell her.. She sounded upset." The girl said.

I grabbed my phone, thanked her, and ran out to the taxi. He drove me back to my hotel. I ran in. Everyone was gone except for Kat. She was sitting there, staring at nothing.

"Where's ev-"

"They decided to leave for awhile so you could explain." She said blankly.

"Kat.. I'm sorry I was drunk.. I used protection so she's not pregnant but I didn't mean to.. I didn't know what I was doing.." I told her.

"I understand that Niall, but why didnt you tell me at the beginning?" She asked, now looking at me.

"I.. I don't know.."

"Niall tell me why the hell you didn't fucking tell me! I would've understood but now I fucking don't so tell me!" She yelled. A few tears escaped my eyes..

"Niall I'm not fucking joking! I want... I want to know WHY THE HELL YOU DIDNT TELL ME?!" She cried out. She kept crying.. "TELL ME!" She cried.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! And I didn't want to fucking hurt you okay?!" I yelled. Her eyes got wide and she just stared at me.

I just admitted my love for her.. In a way that i didn't want to.. But I did.. And now.., now I have to wait for her reaction..

Kats POV

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!! And I didn't want to fucking hurt you okay?!" Niall yelled. I froze. He loves me? I..I love him too but.. How can I trust that he won't go get drunk again and cheat on me again? How do I know he won't do that? Are we even ready for this relationship? I..I don't think I can do this. I love him, yes, but I don't need to be hurt anymore. I'm not strong enough for that.. I just can't do it..

"Niall... I-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And that's where it ends for this chapter!! I'll update either again tonight or sometime tomorrow! I hope you all like this chapter! :) and Happy New Years everyone!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1M 18.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1M 56.2K 36
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
730K 44.6K 109
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...