I'm going out with my friend'...

By snowii

More

I'm going out with my friends ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 1)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 2)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 3)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 4)
i'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 5)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 6)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 7)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 8)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but i'm falling in love with him (chapter 9)
i'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 10)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 11)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 12)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 13)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 14)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 15)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 16)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 17)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 18)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 20)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 21)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 22)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 23)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 24)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 25)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 26)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 27)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 28)
I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (epilogue)

I'm going out with my friend's ex for revenge but I'm falling in love with him (chapter 19)

2.2K 22 6
By snowii

Heyya...late again I know. Sorry, I have no excuse this time, apart from that the words weren't coming as easy as last time... anyways, please keep voting and commenting!! I love every one of you who has done that, and it's so special to read what people have to say about the story

Enjoy

****************

I got into the shower and ran the water hot. It burned my skin but what did I care? I started to wash my hair, lathering the shampoo until I looked like I'd shoved my head in a white candy floss machine... not a good look, seriously.

I rinsed off the white froth and got out of the shower, shivering slightly. I quickly dried myself and got dressed, and attempted (unsuccessfully) to tame my hair into submission. Then I wrapped my towel back around my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

I pulled the door open and walked into the room.

"Jack, you can come out of the closet now," I whispered it but I was pretty sure he could hear me - I was right by the door. He didn't answer. S***, where had he gone?

I called his name again... still nothing. Ah well, maybe he was gone. At least that way I wouldn't have to worry about Mum finding him.

I walked over to my door to close it and felt two hands snake around my waist. Please not this again... He pulled me closer to him and chuckled. I tried to wriggle away.

"You can't do this, Jack," His face fell slightly but he carried on grinning. I frowned at him.

"Why not... you like me too don't you? I'm not an idiot - I can tell what you're thinking." He smirked.

"You can't Jack. It doesn't matter whether I like you or not. I'm going out with Luke, and he's better for me. He won't break my heart like you will," his face went sad and he muttered something I didn't quite hear. It sounded something like;

"I wish you knew..." I frowned, seriously confused. He looked up at me.

"Can we go to school now? I need to tell you something..." I smiled ad nodded, not wanting to upset him any more. He seemed too upset for me to be a b**** to him. He grimaced.

"It's kind of hard to tell you though, so can we set off now and go sit somewhere quiet?" I smiled and nodded.

"I need to go down and talk to my Mum first though - last night she said she needed to talk to me but I went to bed before she got a chance. An you climb out the window again and wait for me outside?" He nodded and grinned.

"Sure as hell can..." He jumped onto the window sill and pulled open the window, "See you," he chuckled and started to climb down. I waved and then closed the window.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Dad was there. What the hell? He was usually long gone by eight o'clock. I couldn't remember the last time I'd seen him before school. He smiled at me, his face crinkling with smile lines.

"Morning Flower. You're Mother and I have something we need to talk to you about. Could you go and get Billy please?" I smiled and nodded, trying to hide my utter confusion. Why did they want Billy? I would do anything to make sure he wasn't around if they wanted a serious conversation.

I walked up to his room and held my breath. A gas mask would have been preferable, but I had a time limit, so I risked death by gassing (otherwise known as the result of an 11 year old's lack of hygiene). I walked in there and spoke,

"Hey genious. Time to emerge from the stink pit. Mom and Dad want to talk to us," I didn't hear anything. Oh hell, what was it with people jumping out on me? I walked over the the window sill and pulled the curtain away. Sure enough, my idiot of a brother was curled up on a Thomas the tank engine cushion.

I poked him hard.

"Ow! What did you do that for?" I laughed and he glared at me.

"Mom and Dad say they need to talk to us," he moaned. The kid was becoming an evil and obsessive teenager two years too early.

"Can't it wait?" I shook my head.

"Nope." I popped the P and he moaned again, before jumping off the window sill with the sort of speed no normal person can gather up the second they're awake. He was such an oddball. Then he ran out of the room and I was left to re negotiate my way around all the pongy crap on his floor. Nice.

When I got back to the kitchen, Mom and Dad were stood there, holding hands and looking at everything like it had just come out of heaven. Jeez, what was with the mentalist smiles? They grinned even more (if that's possible) when I came into the room.

"Right, you two. We have some very special news to tell you," I nodded, wanting them to just get it over with. Billy started jumping round the kitchen in excitement - literally.

"Well... we're going to have another baby," Oh hell, this was even worse than I thought. When I was a little kid, I had always wanted another sibling, but my dreams had been an older brother or sister - not a small, smelly brat. Sure, babies were cute and everything, but the puke just damn freaked me out.

Billy - as usual - jumped around even more, practically bouncing off the walls. The kid was mental. I tried to hold in my irritation, which, by the way, was worse than just irritation.

"Um... OK, well I.. uh have to go to school now so I, um I'm going to go now. Er... Bye then," Mum looked concerned. Large failure in the 'keeping my opinion secret' then. I waved to them all and scarpered before before they could force an explanation for my "ungratefulness" from me.

I slammed the front door and stopped dead, shocked by what I saw. Hell, I thought those two had got over each other! I stared at Luke and Jack for a minute, terrified to move. They were standing still, facing one another and breathing heavily. Jack's nose was bleeding, and Luke looked triumphant.

"Hello Honey," said Luke, turning to smile at me for a second, before glaring at Jack again.

"Luke, I'm really not in the mood for one of your jealous outbursts right this second, so maybe you should just leave and let me walk my girlfriend to school," I stared at Jack, shocked at wat he'd said. Luke, jealous? No f***ing way.

"Since when was I your girlfriend?" he smirked at me, and Luke curled his fist, ready to throw another punch.

"Oh well actually you never officially dumped me..." I stared at him again, lost for words. How could the git even think I was still going out with him after what he did? He grinned.

"You like me still, don't you? It won't happen again. Next time..." he stopped and grinned. Jack was just being idiotic then.

"Jack, what does it matter if I still like you? Even if I did still like you, I wouldn't go out with you, because who's to say that there won't be a next time, because I'm not your girlfriend, OK?" I shouted the last few words and I saw Billy peeking through the living room curtains at me. Stupid nosy so-and-so. I sighed.

"Can we sort this out at school? It might be easier when my little brother isn't spying on us, ready to snitch to my Mom that I'm having boyfriend problems," I turned to Jack, wanting to say one more thing before I went,

"Jack, I'm really sorry but I can't go out with you any more. I've got Luke, and I know that he's not going to hurt me like you did. I'm sorry," Jack's smirk disappeared. I hated hurting him like that but I had to. Luke stayed very silent through it all, and I swear Jack muttered something,

"Huh? Did you say something?" I looked at him questioningly. I was damn sure he'd said something about 'that's what you think', but what did he mean? He shook his head,

"It's not important, I won't bother you with it..." He smiled sadly and walked away. I was about to call after him, but Luke clamped his mouth on mine.

I didn't feel anything this time, I just watched Jack walk away out of the corner of my eye. I hated to admit it, but I wanted him back next to me, the way Luke was now, only less... I didn't know the word, but the way Luke was acting just didn't feel right. I pulled away and looked him in the eye.

"Luke..."

*********

hehe... evil cliffy huh? what's she gonna say?? ok so in your comments, say who's POV you want the next chapter to be in... NOT VICKY!! it can be Luke, Jack, Rachel or Amy, or if you have any other ideas, let me know! I'll write in the most popular one you say and if you don't, I'll choose and I'll be evil and not tell you what she says to Luke for a few chapters lol xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932 1 33
31.5K 917 34
𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐙𝐘 𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 || 𝑱𝒖𝒌𝒆 𝐉𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐒 [14+] 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 - 𝟏𝟐/𝟏𝟐/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐇...
42.5K 1K 23
...