B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fan...

By Belieberkiidd

"Every girl wants a bad boy that will be good just for her" Brooklyn wasn't trying to find that kind of boyf... More

B.R.O.N.X. (Justin Bieber Fanfiction)
"I'm everything but cute."
"Wait, you know him?"
"Trouble is his second name."
"You're no fun, Princess."
"The world of business"
"I love Disney Princesses so shut up."
"Glad to know I have this effect on you."
"I know who you were with."
"I know you were enjoying that Brooke."
"Have sweet dreams about me, Princess."
"Not a date"
"Let's say I just don't believe in love anymore."
"You seem to do all the reckless things when you are with me."
"Drunk people never lie."
"I was thinking about how much my life's changing because of you."
"You're too beautiful to cry, Brooke."
No turning back
"Don't try that, Bieber."
"Im not good for you"
"I like you, Justin Drew Bieber."
"You want more of The Bieber Experience?"
"She still has to pass my test, Bieber."
"You have one sexy ass"
"You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince."
"I may not know much about relationships, but I do know they're based on trust."
"I think you're falling for her too. Hard."
"You went all Bronx on her."
"I love it when you become all protective."
"You're not seeing him ever again."
"You thought I wouldn't find out, Brooklyn?
"You're in deep trouble for this, sorry or not."
"Badasses can fall in love too."
"I had never seen him this way before."
"Family"
"Were you trying to make me jealous?"
"You sure you wanna do this?"
"I would say I'm glad to see you, but it's not true."
"I'm dying to see you in a suit."
"Are you ready?"
"I do not like it when you go all "surprise, surprise" on me."
"Did you know your boyfriend has a criminal record?"
"Boys from my side of town don't get fairytale endings."
"He needs you."
"Show me that you've changed, Justin."
"I see you listened to me."
"What were you doing with that prick?"
"You truly are so naïve, girl."
"You don't have to pretend that you're okay."
"I think I will take you up on the car races, if the offer is still up."
"I really hope you're not lying to me."
"My life is already wrecked. There is nothing that can save it."
"I don't want to be with you right now."
"You're going to wish I had killed you today."
"You're not you anymore."
"Oh, I like being miserable."
"He was close to dying."
"He was playing with fire and so he got burnt."
"If I had the chance, I'd take it all back and make it right."
"I've seen how easily you can lose everything you have."
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
Epilogue

"What the hell were you two doing over there?"

43.7K 687 343
By Belieberkiidd

Brooklyn

Justin groaned against my lips upon hearing the phone, but kept kissing me like nothing had happened. I reluctantly pushed his chest a little so I could have access to my iPhone that somewhat had ended up on the floor next to the bed, but he didn’t bulge.

“Don’t pick up,” he murmured against my skin.

“It-it could be important,” I stuttered, unable to focus on anything besides his touch on my heating skin. Reaching my left hand to the floor, I patted the surface to find the stupid electronic device that had interrupted my little piece of heaven.

I heard a groan-y sigh escape Justin’s mouth before he tugged on my bottom lip with his teeth and finally released it with a pop. That was so sexy. Picking my iPhone from the floor with his hand, he brought it to his ear.

“What?” he spat rudely at it, lifting himself from me to be propped by my side on his elbow. I prayed to God that it wasn’t my mom calling—something very unlikely at 4 am anyway—because it would mean my instant death.

“Justin?” the voice on the other end asked in what seemed like surprise to me. Relief swept through me when I realized it couldn’t be my mom. She doesn’t know Justin.

“Kelsey?” Justin’s eyebrows furrowed and he looked at me with that look that says ‘your friend is the most annoying person in the world’, while rolling his eyes.

“It’s Kelsey?” I mirrored his confusion/annoyance. What did she want that she had to interrupt our little moment?

“Where is Brooklyn, why do you have her phone and why did you take so long to pick up?” she screeched on the other end of the line, so loud that I could hear her crystal clear myself. Ladies and Gentleman, I’d like to introduce you to my best friend: the queen of drama.

“Can you shut up? You’re giving me a headache,” Justin muttered, his annoyance only growing bigger. “She’s right here with me and you just interrupted— “

I cut him off by snatching the phone from his hold before Kelsey could hear any more of what Justin was about to tell her. I know guys don’t mind talking about their “sex experiences” with girls (not that we had sex but you know what I mean) but I’m not a guy. Justin smirked at me when he realized what I had just done, sinking down on the bed while I held the phone to my ear.

“Hey, Kelsey.” I greeted her, trying to sound cheery, something I was not.

“Brooklyn, what the hell were you two doing over there?” she screamed half excitedly, half angrily.

“We were just talking,” I lied, putting that no-big-deal edge to my voice hoping she’d buy it or I would have to go through her interrogatory later.

Justin raised his eyebrows as if saying ‘Oh really?’ before the corners of his mouth twitched up, most likely thinking of a plan. Oh no.

“Bullshit,” Kelsey spat. “You know, I’m gonna get it all out of that little mouth of yours as soon as I see you.” I could almost see her expectant smirk. The worst part is that I knew it was true. “Just be careful okay? We don’t want any babies yet.” She snickered and I heard another person laughing along, probably Tyson. Great.

“Kelsey!” I squealed, embarrassed. “We’re not gonna do that.” I hissed lower, gritting my teeth so Justin would hear as little as possible.

“Then, if you weren’t busy, why didn’t you call me? Seems like I’m the only one here who cares for you.” I could picture her shaking her head and giving me that disappointed look she always does when she’s offended.

“Yeah sorry I didn’t call but—” I couldn’t finish my sentence because I felt a hand travelling up my knee and to my thigh, under the basket shorts I was wearing. Justin was grinning smugly at my reaction as I tried to get him to stop with a death glare. I guess it wasn’t so deadly since I was still trying to figure out if I really wanted him to stop.

 “B? Are you there?” Kelsey’s voice snapped me back to our conversation.

“Um yeah, yeah, I’m here.” I cleared my throat but, when Justin’s lips attacked the other side of my neck, it didn’t help either. His hand remained on my thigh, drawing invisible circles on my skin. “Erm, I was saying that we just got home.” I swallowed hard when Justin started to work his magical tongue on my neck. If he continued like this, by the end of the phone conversation I would have hickeys everywhere.

“So the cops didn’t catch you?” Kelsey asked, her voice weird at the own weirdness mine was holding.

“No.” I let out a moan at the same time I spoke, making my voice sound strange. I felt Justin chuckling lightly against my neck, his teeth slightly grazing the sensitive skin.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” At this point Kelsey sounded almost concerned.

“I’m great,” I said, feeling Justin’s hand leave my thigh. It was a bittersweet moment.

“Hmm, alright,” Kelsey replied unconvinced. “I’m guessing you’re sleeping there?”

“Yeah, his family isn’t home,” I explained, involuntarily giving Justin more access to my neck, where he slowly but expertly kissed all the skin from my collarbone to my earlobe. His hand that had previously been on my thigh rubbed my stomach, lifting the hem of the black t-shirt to slide it under it while I tried to keep my composure. “You’re staying at Tyson’s?” I asked after a long second of silence.

“Yeah, we’re all here but we’re going to his room after this call,” she said suggestively. Little horny Kelsey. Not that I was better than her right now, though. Tyson shared an apartment with Mike and Luke so I guess they were all there with their girls now. I was glad I was alone with Justin.

“Cool, have fun,” I snickered a little knowing perfectly well what they would be doing. “in his room”.

“Oh trust me, I will.” She giggled.

Suddenly, Justin’s hand slipped from under the t-shirt and trailed down above the fabric of my panties until he touched me there. There. There were nobody’s hands had ever been. There where I was sure he could feel me getting wet from all his caresses and kissing on my neck.

I gasped. “I have to go Kelsey. Bye,” I said quickly, and I was positive that was the reaction Justin wanted to get from me because his face was no longer buried in my neck but looking up at me proud of his achievement.

“But wait, why? Do you want me to pick you up tomorrow?” Kelsey asked confused.

Justin touched me again, this time adding more pressure like he was eager for me to hang up.

“Sure, I’ll call you. Good night, Kelsey!” I quickly pressed the red button on my screen before she could respond and ditched my phone on the bedside table Justin had.

“What was that?” I nearly panted, feeling an unknown sensation creeping up my body, like a sudden flame licking my stomach from the inside.

Justin smiled knowingly and leaned down again to kiss me on the lips. I immediately kissed him back, the kiss—how not—turning steamy in no time. My hands travelled up and down his torso, marveling at the feeling of his toned chest and abs under my fingertips. Justin massaged my sides under the t-shirt with his rough large hands, getting a little upper every second until he reached my boobs. Cupping my breasts over my bra, he gave them a gentle squeeze, earning a moan from deep down my throat. All the time our hips were grinding together, bringing a delightful sensation to the center of my being. How can a person make you feel so good?

We broke the kiss when the need for air was too tight to bear and we were both breathing heavily. Justin stared in my eyes for a few seconds with an emotion I couldn’t quite describe but it was intense and it made my heart swell up a little.

“Do you trust me, Brooklyn?” he whispered, not breaking eye contact for a second.

“Yes,” I breathed out, absolutely and completely positive of my answer, which made a little cute smile draw on his perfect plump lips.

In that moment, I realized something. I trusted this boy. I liked this boy more than any boy I’d liked before. I liked everything about him, even his imperfections, and I was growing strong feelings for him. Maybe Kelsey was right and I did love him. Maybe I had already fallen in love with him without me even realizing. But the problem was that he wasn’t the guy to believe in love, he said it himself. And you don’t want to fall for someone who isn’t willing to catch you, my conscience reminded me, as though I didn't already know. This was so messed up.

When Justin lifted himself from me, I forgot about the what-ifs and focused on the present. He moved a bit further from me, making me miss the contact between our skins.

It didn’t last long though, because soon I felt his fingers rolling up my t-shirt and his mouth placing open mouthed kisses just above the waistband of my shorts. My arms fell limply by my sides until the sensation was too much and my hands gripped the sheets of the bed tightly. Justin kept kissing up my navel, the cloth going up with every movement of his lips. When he reached the valley between my breasts, my arms involuntarily shot up, willing him to take the unnecessary piece of clothing off. Justin took the opportunity and rolled the black t-shirt up my arms until it was discarded on the floor. It was impossible not to feel self-conscious when that was the first time Justin saw me shirtless.

“You’re so beautiful, baby.” Justin pulled away a little so he was able to look at me while saying this. His hand that wasn’t resting on the mattress for support, brushed a few strands of hair from my face.

“Thank you,” I whispered sheepishly, blushing at the compliment. When the boy you like (and possibly even love) says such a sweet thing while looking into your eyes, it’s impossible not to melt.

Justin leaned down and pecked my lips, his dog tags tickling my skin, but I wanted more. The ‘sexual’ part of myself I hadn’t known about until today was determined to take another step forward. Maybe I wasn’t ready to have sex yet but I knew people did other things before. Justin caught the hint and kissed me more passionately. My lips were swollen, but they never seemed to get enough of the contact with Justin’s. They never got tired. Our legs intertwined as I rolled us over, leaving myself on top of him. My fingers played with his hair because I knew he loved that. Justin’s hands ghosted over the clasp of my bra and I tensed.

“We don’t need to take anything else off today,” he assured me, moving his hands down to the small of my back. “I’m gonna make you feel good with your clothes on, babe.” His voice sounded so seductive and raspy that I squirmed to hold my thighs together. The things this boy does to me.

I nodded, appreciating that he was taking things slow with me. I know it was being hard for him not to rip my clothes off and go down to business there and then—because that’s what he usually did with girls. Well, what he used to do. To show him my gratefulness, I buckled my hips up, feeling his erection pressing against my core. I guess I was thankful we were both wearing pants or that would have been awkward for me. Justin responded with a throaty groan, rocking his hips back.

“You’re so sexy, baby,” he mumbled in his raspy voice as my lips attacked his neck to give him as much attention as he had given mine before. I could hear Justin’s heavy respiration in my ear and soon I felt his hands slipping under my panties to cup my butt.

It went on like that for a while, we both kissing and caressing each other while our groins grinded again and again. My lower area started to throb as my walls clenched, moans flying everywhere, filling the otherwise silent room.

“Oh my God,” I exclaimed when I knew I was close to my release. “Justin… ” I moaned when the tension was too much and I had to let go.

“Fuck, Brooklyn, ” he hissed, digging his fingers deeper into the flesh of my hips as he too came.

I fell to his side panting, and stared at the ceiling, a proud smile tugging at my lips. Not bad for your first orgasm ever. There you go, girl.

“Wow,” I said after a few moments of taking in what had just happened. I brushed my messed up hair from my heated face and waited for my breathing to even.

“You liked it, eh?” Justin turned on his side, smiling knowingly at me. I could distinguish a hint of happiness in his inhumanly beautiful eyes, and I knew it wasn’t fruit of the release of sexual tension he most likely needed. I knew he was happy that I trusted him and that I had proved it to him.

“I guess.” I shrugged, trying to appear nonchalant when, in reality, I was everything but calm. The adrenaline was still pounding through my veins after doing something so “forbidden” but I didn’t feel bad or guilty. My mom would kill me if she found out, but I felt alive.

Justin chuckled while rubbing his eyes with his hands, probably tired. Then, I noticed little white scars scattered over his knuckles.

“You didn’t have these before.” I frowned, taking his hand and looking up at him for an explanation. I swear if he tells me he got into a fight again, I’m gonna bloody murder him, I thought.

“I kind of punched a brick wall the other day when I got mad at you,” he admitted, laughing it off. I dropped his hand after stroking the irregular path of skin softly.

I winced. That sounded painful, and judging by the marks it was. “Only you would punch a wall.” I rolled my eyes, but I couldn’t help the small laugh that left my lips.

Justin gave me his little-innocent-kid-I-know-you-can’t-resist look. “We should probably try to sleep. It’s nearly 5 am already.” He yawned, opening the covers to tuck us inside.

A yawn escaped my lips as well as I nodded, getting under the sheets and scooting closer to him. “I love—" My eyes widened. "Cuddling with you,” I corrected myself quickly, hoping he hadn’t noticed that wasn’t what I was originally gonna say. Damn, I had almost dropped the bomb. I bit my lip, glad that he couldn’t see my blushing face since it was resting on his chest.

Justin held me closer to him, wrapping his strong arms around my body. Giving me a goodnight kiss on the forehead, he shut the nightstand lamp off, leaving the room in an inviting darkness.

________________________________

Sunrays were filtering through the curtains when I opened my eyes the next morning. We must have forgotten to close them the night before. I blinked a few times to adjust my pupils to the sudden clarity, stretching my arms and letting out one of those small sounds you make when you've just woken up. However, my right arm collided with something—or should I say someone.

“Good morning, Princess.” Justin beamed at me. He was propped on his elbow, plain on staring at my face. I had a mini panic attack. Using my hair to shield my sleepy and potentially horrible morning face, I yawned.

“Good morning.” I couldn’t help the smile that formed on my lips when he said Good morning, Princess. I mean, what girl doesn’t want to hear that at least once in a lifetime? “How long have you been awake?” I asked through the cracks in my hair, fearing that he had heard me sleep-talk or had seen me doing something weird.

“Just a few minutes.” He shrugged one shoulder, scratching his bare chest. Damn, what a sight to wake up to.

“And you decided to stare at me instead of having breakfast?” I chuckled turning on my side to grab the t-shirt Justin had given me last night and put it on, covering the goose bumps that had risen on my stomach.

“I was waiting to have breakfast with you.”

I awed. “How cute, Justin.” Standing up from the bed, I looked down at him. “But I hope you’re not expecting me to cook.”

“You can’t cook either?” His face transformed into a sad pout. “I guess we’ll have to eat cereal or something then,” he complained, standing up. “I was hoping you would make me pancakes.”

“Sorry.” I laughed and trailed behind him, jumping on his back so he would carry me to the kitchen. Justin’s shoulders vibrated with a laugh, but he caught my thighs so I wouldn’t fall and trotted to the other room, making horse noises that had me into fits of giggles.

“You’re such a dork,” I mocked him after he dropped me on the countertop of the kitchen and went to take some things out of the fridge.

“You love it.” He momentarily turned around to wink at me cockily. Oh, if only you knew… “By the way, you can use the bathroom if you want.” He added and then moved his fingers in a circular motion. “You kind of have mascara smeared all over your face.”

My hands immediately shot upwards to hide my face in embarrassment. I should have supposed it since I couldn’t clean my face yesterday—my wipes were in my purse which was in Kelsey’s car. “Thanks for telling me now,” I replied sarcastically, glaring at him.

That said, I hopped off the counter and walked to the bathroom. Indeed, my face was all stained in little black dots of mascara and eyeliner. I looked like the corpse bride. Knowing there wasn’t much I could do with just water, I searched for some makeup-cleaning product. If two women lived in this house, they needed to have something. Eventually, I found a green bottle and squirted some of the gel in my hands, rubbing it vigorously all over my face and then rinsing it with cold water. The result was my pale morning face saying hello to the world. I doubted I looked better now without the makeup but this would have to do.

My hair was a complete mess, tangled and sticking out in all directions. Impossible to tame right now. Sighing, I turned my sight away from the mirror and went back to the kitchen, where Justin had set breakfast for two already.

“Hmm, it smells good,” I joked, upon what Justin rolled his eyes playfully.

“Cereal a l’Orange juice.” He made a rubbish French accent.

I sat down across from him, laughing. “Captain Crunch, really?” I sniggered, holding the cardboard box in my hand. “How old are you, five?”

“We just buy them because Jaxon likes them.” He tried to defend himself.

“Yeah sure, Jay,” I sang, digging my spoon in the bowl of cereal.

“I thought you only called me Jay when you were drunk.” Justin pointed with his mouth full.

I grimaced. “Did I call you Jay yesterday?” My brows furrowed, I didn’t remember that part of the night.

He nodded, amused. “You look better now by the way, panda.”

I gasped, offended. “I didn’t look like a panda.”

“Yeah sure, Brooke.” He mimicked my previous words. “But you seriously look better without makeup, I don’t know why you wear it,” he said nonchalantly.

Heat rushed up to my cheeks at the compliment, and a small smile appeared on my lips. How cute was that?

When I didn’t reply, Justin looked up from his nearly finished bowl of cereal and noticed me blushing. It brought an adorable crooked grin to his face, his hair falling a bit over his eyes since it wasn’t spiked up with gel.

We finished our breakfast and conversed a little until I decided to call Kelsey to pick me up. My mom would already be wondering where I was.

“What are you gonna do for the rest of the weekend?” Justin casually leaned against the wall of the hall while I put on my jacket. I know wearing a leather jacket with basketball shorts and heels wasn’t exactly trendy, but I wasn’t up for dressing on my dirty party clothes again.

“Study, I guess. My exams are coming up before Christmas break so I should probably start revising.” I huffed at the perspective of days and days glued to stupid text books.

“Sounds like fun.”

I sneered at Justin. “Try not to be too bored without me.”

“That’ll be hard,” he admitted, wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me closer and kiss me. I kissed back, pulling away before things would end up like yesterday.

“I’ll call you,” I said, pecking his cheek before opening the front door and walking out.

“I hope nobody sees you in the street!” Justin shouted when I was halfway down the stairs.

I simply sent him a glare and kept walking. I was planning on putting on the ugly long coat as soon as I was in Kelsey’s car anyway. For once, it would be useful.

Fortunately, as soon as I stepped foot in the street—which was almost deserted considering it was 11 am on a Saturday, and most people love to sleep—I spotted Kelsey’s car.

Running to her, I could already see her laughing at my outfit. I swiftly slipped inside the passenger’s seat and shut the door, giving her ‘the look’. “Don’t.” I put my index finger up to silence her before she could utter a word.

“I never thought I would say this, but please, put on the long coat.”

I rolled my eyes, and turned around on my seat to reach for my things in the back seat. I changed my jacket for the coat and stuffed my party clothes inside my purse along with my iPhone.

“Why do you have sex hair?” Kelsey inquired, squinting at me. Her hands were gripping the steering wheel but she hadn’t started the car yet.

“Justin and I didn’t have sex, Kelsey. I just moved a lot during the night, I guess.” As soon as the words left my mouth, a smirk drew in Kelsey’s lips.

“Having sex and moving in a bed with someone else can be regarded as synonyms,” she claimed, making me sigh.

“Can you begin driving?”

“If you tell me what you and Justy did,” she negotiated.

“Don’t call him Justy, it reminds me of Alejandra.” I scowled.

“Speaking of Alejandra, you don’t know what she did yesterday. She’s such a whore.” Kelsey shook her head, finally bringing the engine of the car to life.

“Surprise me.” I slumped in my seat, ready to hear the probably-not-very-interesting gossip.

“After Justin rejected her, she was dancing—well, more like dry humping—every boy in the club, and then when the police came, she left with Tyler.” She gave me this ‘can you believe it?’ look.

“They’d make a great couple actually.” I chuckled. Bitch and Asshole.

There were only two seconds of silence before Kelsey had to speak again. She never shut up.

“So..." She dragged the 'o'. "Tell me," she demanded, knowing perfectly well I knew what she was referring to.

“You’re not gonna let it go, are you?” I arched a brow, mentally thinking about how to go on about this. Well, you see, Justin and I were tangled into a harmless make-out session, and then one thing led to another, and eventually we ended up grinding against each other until we reached an orgasm.

Didn’t seem like the best way.

“No, I’m not.” Kelsey gave me a smug smirk.

I sighed loudly. “We just made out and well, we kind of… erm… ”

“You cummed?”  she said like it was no big deal, but I went tomato red. “Why are you so nervous about it? I bet you enjoyed it.” She winked, darting her eyes back to the road.

“I did.” I admitted, giggling. “Did you and Tyson… ”

Kelsey nodded and beamed at me. “It was amazing, only hurt a little bit at the beginning.”

“Aww,” I cooed, shoving her playfully. “You’re a woman now.”

“Shut up!” She hit me back. “Let’s see how long you last.”

If things keep going like this with Justin, not much, I thought to myself.

________________________________

“I’m home!” I yelled once I arrived at my house.

My mother was by my side in a nanosecond. “How was the party?”

“Good.” I smiled, stepping out of my killer heels and dumping my bag and coat on the floor.

“Whose clothes are those?” My mom knitted her eyebrows together when she saw what I was wearing, picking up the dirty clothes from the purse.

“Um, Kelsey’s brother leant them to me because I forgot my pj’s,” I lied.

“Oh, he must have really grown up.”

Okay, Kelsey’s brother was 13, there’s no way Justin’s clothes would fit him but hey, she bought it.

“You have no idea.” I faked a laugh.

“Your party clothes reek of alcohol.” She sniffed my shirt and skirt, raising her ‘you’d better have a good explanation for this, missy’ eyebrows at me.

“Some stupid boy spilled his drink all over me.” I scoffed snobbily, adding to the lie.

“So you didn’t drink?” She crooked ha perfectly plucked eyebrow.

“Does a coke count?” I said innocently. Not to be conceited but I was getting pretty good at lying.

My mom chuckled. “I’m gonna give these to María to do the laundry. We should wash Kelsey’s brother’s too so you can give them back to him as soon as possible.”

“Yeah, I’ll have a shower and give everything that’s dirty to her.” I picked my shoes and purse up from the floor and disappeared inside my room. Letting out a sigh of relief, I walked to my en-suite. Thank god we didn’t get busted.

I reluctantly stripped off the garments that smelled like Justin—body wash, axe, and Pattie's detergent—and off my underwear too. Turning the hot faucet in the shower, I waited for the water to be warm before stepping in. I washed my hair, probably taking more than a couple of strands with me while I tried to disentangle it, and washed my body too.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my body and other around my hair. Strolling back into my room, I threw in some pajamas to be comfortable and towel dried my hair, too lazy to use the blow-dryer.

Falling into the comfort of my mattress, I took my phone out to check Twitter. Nevertheless, an iMessage notification called my attention first. I opened the conversation with Justin and saw he had sent me a picture.

Justin: Sleeping beauty ;) (pic)

I gasped when I saw the image. It was a photo of me sleeping this morning, my hair all over the place and my lips parted, bits of muddy-like mascara staining my skin.

Brooklyn: What the hell? You took a pic of me while I was asleep?!

Justin: You look like an angel.

Okay, that was sweet.

Brooklyn: I can’t believe I have such a creepy boyfriend…

Justin: I try my best ;) Did your mom suspect anything about last night?

Brooklyn: No, I told her Kelsey’s brother lent me his clothes lol.

Justin: Oh no, don’t ‘lol’ me, please.

Brooklyn: Sorry, lol.

Justin: -.-

Brooklyn: Whatcha doin’?

Justin: Watching tv, you? Studying already?

Brooklyn: No, I think I’m gonna sleep a bit more. I’m tired.

Justin: I have that effect on women ;)

I giggled to myself, unable to believe we were really having one of those conversations. We weren’t talking about anything crucial, yet I enjoyed knowing he was dedicating his time to me. Then an idea—crazy may I add—struck me.

Brooklyn: What do you say we spend Monday morning together?

Justin: But you have school?

I could picture his confused expression. He wasn’t gonna believe I was really suggesting this.

Brooklyn: I’d ditch, duh.

Justin: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Brooklyn: yes ;)

Justin: Now, I’m seriously concerned. I’m turning you into a badass, babe. I’ll pick you up at your school.

Brooklyn: Sounds good :) Now I’m gonna sleep. See you. x

Justin: Dream about me, baby ;) x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 94 44
We all grew up ready books where the innocent sweet naive girl falls for the troubled boy with a dark a dark past. We grew up rooting for the girl to...
278 58 36
Jade is always falling for the wrong guys. Will she ever find true love or get her heart broken once again?
3.1K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
9 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...