I Adore The Bad Boy

By bebe875

Cataleya: A feisty headstrong girl with no weaknesses. Traumatised by the events of her past as well as prese... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Back to England
Chapter 2 - Godlike figure
Chapter 3 - It's just a game
Chapter 4 - Mysteriously dangerous
Chapter 5 - Problems
Chapter 6 - Bla Bla Bla
Chapter 7 - Confessions
Chapter 8 - The Slut is back in town
Chapter 9 - Losing and Abusing
Chapter 10 - Killing at the Strip club
Chapter 11 - "You knocked her up?"
Chapter 12 - "You have my what in your mouth?"
Chapter 13 - 'Killing' Lucy
Chapter 14 - Encounter with Ralph and Bruce
Chapter 15 - A sick reality
Chapter 16 - Dirty and Mean
Chapter 17 - Taste for men who are older
Chapter 18 - Killing Cataleya
Chapter 19 - The past impacting the present
Chapter 20 - The truth
Chapter 21 - War time
Chapter 22 - Elicit
Chapter 23 - Tears of agony
Chapter 24 - Monster inside is awakening
Chapter 25 - "I fucking adore the badboy"
Chapter 27 - Let the war begin
Chapter 28 - Bang Bang you're dead
Chapter 29 - Nightmare becomes reality
Chapter 30 - Conscious
Epilogue - The End
I'm back, kind of...

Chapter 26 - Saying goodbye

38.3K 849 249
By bebe875

She's a silver lining, lone ranger riding through an open space. - Arctic Monkeys

NOT EDITED

Cataleya's POV

"They won't be able to do it," I shouted at him.

He run his hand through his hair in frustration. "Yes they will, they have enough people to help and even your best friend Shaggy is offering to get them inside the building so they can hack into their system."

"Daniel it's too dangerous, what if something goes wrong?" I was beyond annoyed now, Daniel and I have been arguing for the last hour about his plan. I did not like it one bit, he proposed that his gang Leo, Jack, Paris and with my cousin go back to England and eliminate the rival gang. The Boss had agreed to provide other gang members in order to become successful.

As for Daniel and I we were going to stay in Spain and find my fake parents to eliminate them, I told Daniel I would be able to do it along but he said he won't leave me alone not because he doesn't trust me but because he wants to be there for me. He thinks that once I kill my fake parents I will lose control, whatever that means.

He stepped forward and held onto my hands gently. "Sweetheart trust me on this, I know what I'm doing and it's best this way. Don't you want to end everything right away? I know how much you hate this life and I promise you that as soon as everything ends....me and you will be together forever and there's nothing that will get in-between us." He kissed my forehead. I looked up and him and smiled, he smiled back and hugged me tight.

"What are we doing today?" I asked since Daniel was the one making the plans.

"We're driving our friends to the airport then we're coming back to the mansion and planning the attack on your parents." He responded.

After a few seconds he let go of me and sat on the on the balcony. "I might have found new information, your parents are being protected by the Spanish police as well as the army. Apparently they found out that you have returned to Spain."

"But why would they be scared of me? They don't know that I have been working for gangs."

He itched his head as if he was debating whether to tell me what he was about to say. "Someone sent them pictures and information of what you have done in the past. They didn't take it well and they bought protection."

"WHO SENT THEM INFORMATION?" I couldn't believe what he was telling me, no one knew about my past except the gangs that I used to work for.

"I did." He looked ashamed and if I could I would probably get the hidden gun in the room and shot him straight through the brain.

I didn't yell at him, to be honest I didn't really care that it was Daniel. Because he was honest and told me before I found out myself. "Why?" I whispered.

"Because I wasn't thinking straight, when I arrived in Spain and I saw you with Sergio I got jealous and I wanted to get revenge in a number of ways....Even though I don't want to lose you I would understand if you changed your mind about us....I always fuck up and I'm sorry." His head was in his hands and I smiled at how cute and innocent he looked.

I put my arms around his neck and hugged him from behind, he seemed very surprised. "It's okay, I understand."

He stared at me as if I was a alien from outer space. "Who are you and what have you done to Cataleya?"

I rolled my eyes and whacked him round the head. "How dramatic and you just ruined a perfect moment." He held his head and pouted, I found it cute.

Everyone was packing their stuff while me and Daniel were lying under the sun, he held my hand in his and he was facing me. I could feel his stare and it was surprising how he was still looking at me like I was the most precious being ever, it was weird how a bad ass boy turned into a softie well not completely yet because of me. At the same time I didn't want him to change too much , I will always love Daniel just the way he is...as long as he doesn't turn abusive.

Only now do I realise what a hard time I gave Daniel, for him to got as far in life is amazing. Not many gang members get to live as long as we do, some die in the first week while others die seven years later. Me and Daniel were lucky but I don't want to speak so soon, who knows maybe we might get killed tomorrow or even next week. But I didn't mind because Daniel would be there beside me and we both knew we were born to die young.

"Dataleya." Leo shouted to get our attention, we glared at him because of the couple name he has given us. Every time he wanted to call us he would call our couple name which was fucking annoying.

Daniel sighed in frustration. "How many times do I have to fucking yell at you, don't call us that you fucking dick." I must say Daniel swearing was quite a sight, I found it funny every time he swore. But his glares would scare the shit out of anyone, literally. Leo told me about how Daniel once glared at a clingy girl and she pissed herself in front of everyone, even though I thought it was funny I still felt sorry for the unknown girl.

At the same time it made me wonder how many girls has Daniel been with, I only know about Lucy. Just thinking about her makes my blood boil, if I ever see her again I will probably shoot her straight through the brain then bring her back to life and stab her making large holes in her body. I'm quite the violent one when it comes to fights, of course my imagination is even better.

"Sorry man but it suites you both." Leo said and we grimaced. "We are...errr...we're leaving." He looked down at the floor and I felt a tug at my heart, maybe it was because I knew that there was a chance we wouldn't see each other again.

"We will drop you guys off at the airport." Daniel responded and Leo nodded his head and smiled.

When we got every ones suitcase into the trunk we got in the minivan and Daniel drove to the airport, no one spoke during the journey and I guess it's because of our nerves.

I was going to miss everyone even if it was just for a day or a month. I never had a real family and I guess meeting the gang has made me feel like I was part of one. It made me feel special how they all came to Spain just for me, I mean no one has ever cared about me this way.

When we had to say goodbye at the airport it was bittersweet. The conversations were short yet it meant so much.

__________

Paris: "Take care of yourself and take care of that douche you love. If he ever hurts you just let me know and I will castrate him with a butter knife."

Me: "Erm a butter knife? And take care of yourself too."

_________

Tia: "Catt just know that whatever happens I will always be there for you, and please don't do anything reckless."

Me: "I won't Tia, be careful and remember if anyone tries to hurt you just use your hidden knife and stab them in the dick or vagina."

_________

Jack: "As soon as you kill the motherfuckers, you fly back to London. And make sure you don't lose Daniel, his special talent is to get lost."

Me: "Okay.....and you better take care of Tia because if you don't I will fucking cut your dick in little cucumber shapes and blend it into a smoothie and make you drink it. Capish?"

________

Leo: "Goodbye sexy mama, I'm going to miss you and your feistiness. By the way make sure Daniel's little soldiers stay in there, we don't want baby Daniel's running around while we still can't control the big Daniel, no innuendo intended. You know saying goodbye to you is like saying goodbye to my soul, it's just not possible."

Me: "Gee thanks for the warning, and are you sure you're not in love with me?"

Leo: "Baby sorry to break it to you but I prefer the player life, I'm too young to be committed. I mean I get it if you like me more than Daniel, look at me I'm like a ray of sunshine and if you ever need a man to fulfil your needs...you know where to find me.

At this point I was looking at him in disgust, sure Leo is a hot cocky guy but he's not my type. Two arms surrounded me in a protective gesture, rather tightly. I knew it was Daniel, I looked up at him and saw that he was glaring at Leo. Jealous much? I smirked

"Leo you have 10 seconds to move away from my girl." Daniel said through clenched teeth.

"Daniel you know that I was just messing right?" Leo tried to smile but it looked more of a grimace.

I was biting my cheeks to keep me from laughing, Daniel looked serious and if looks could kill Leo would have been dead by now. I tried to hold Daniel from lunging forward but I knew either way he would find a way to kill Leo.

"3...2...1" And all hell broke loose, Daniel started running after Leo while I and the gang laughed at their childishness.

We were headed to the beach currently and Daniel believed that we needed a day to ourselves before we started planning our next elimination plan. After the rest of the gang left we headed back to the mansion to get our stuff and here we were, it was late at night so no one would be at the beach.

We found a perfect spot and Daniel lay the towels on the sand and I started taking my dress off since I had my bikini underneath. My bikini was a simple black colour with a white bow in the middle of my bikini top and another one at the back of my bikini shorts. I found it cute at least. Daniel was wearing black beach shorts, thank god for that imagine him wearing speedos. I snickered a little as I imagined him in speedos.

Daniel pecked me on the lips. "Fancy a late night swim?"

"I'll race you.." Before he could respond I ran as fast as I could towards the water, I looked back and saw that Daniel was catching up. I was one step away from the water when a body came crashing into me sending us both flying into the freezing cold water. I scowled at Daniel while my teeth were chattering, he looked as if the freezing water didn't bother him.

"H.h.how a.r.r.eee y.y.o.u not fr.e.e.e.zing?" I asked Daniel while he shrugged and hugged me giving some body warmth.

When I got used to the temperature of the water, I managed to slip out of Daniels hug and he pouted. "I was enjoying the moment." He said while I rolled my eyes at him, and they call women dramatic.

"We can't just stand here doing nothing, I'm bored." I started swimming around him acting like a frog, dolphin and even a shark, I believe he was enjoying my weirdness since he was laughing at the sounds I was making.

"How are you even my girlfriend?" He asked me while I stopped swimming.

I slapped his chest. "Heyyyyy that was offensive."

He shrugged and attempted to jump on me, but me being the amazing one moved so he belly flopped instead. At this point he was holding his stomach hissing in pain, while I stood there trying to catch my breath from laughing.

He held onto my shoulder and pushed me under the water, his hand groped my boobs and I elbowed him. He pulled me back up and chuckled, I smiled mischievously. "You thought that was funny huh?" I asked.

"Well since you have a models body I can't stop touching you." He winked.

I run my hand up and down his abs, he stiffened under my touch and before he knew it I managed to pull his shorts down. I started laughing as soon as I saw his face, his face flushed red.

"Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit." He kept on muttering, it was dark so he couldn't find his shorts.

"Well that was fun but I must dash......see ya." I ran back to where our stuff was and quickly dried up and put my dress on, I looked back to where I left Daniel only that he wasn't there. Instead he was walking on the smooth sand.....NAKED. Holy shit Daniel is naked, as in I can see his package and shit. I think I'm going to faint. His hair was soaking wet with tiny droplets of water falling onto his chest and down the rest of his body. He looked like a complete sex god.

But me and my observant eye had to notice how big Daniel junior was, this was so not happening. My eyes were wide open in shock.

"Like what you see?" He asked and I just flushed red.

"Yes....I mean NOOOOOO?!" He full on laughed and managed to put his clothes on at the same time.

Great now I have made a fool out of myself, damn my stupid hormones. "What I meant was I've seen much better.....and bigger." Shit I wasn't meant to say the last part.

He held on to my arm tightly and his eyes had darkened in anger. "What did you just say?" His toned had changed from teasing to serious.

I yanked my arm out of his grip and slapped him. "You idiot I was only joking."

I started to walk away stomping my foot childishly, I was pissed at how he had acted. I knew there was going to be a bruise on my arm when I wake up tomorrow morning.

"Shit Catt I'm sorry." He was following me but of course I chose to ignore him.

"CATALEYA WOULD YOU STOP AND LISTEN TO ME." He managed to spin me around so I could face him.

He was breathing hard and I could see his Adam's apple bobbing continuously. "I just got angry and jealous, I never know when you're being serious or when you're joking. I'm sorry dammit." He run his hand through his hair a few times before continuing. "I'm trying to change, I'm trying to become a better man for you......but you should know now that joking about stuff like that or other men will get me angry."

I realised he was right, I should have thought before I spoke. "I know...I'm sorry too."

So we ended the night with a heart warming kiss.

_______________

Daniel on the side and

SONG - sonnentanz klangkarussell

Don't forget to

Vote - Comment - Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4M 1.6M 47
When Franny learns why former popular boy Tyler fell from grace, she gets thrown head-first into his dangerous world but also closer to his timid hea...
676K 19.8K 78
After the loss of her parents, Anastasia is entered into a world of gangs, mafia, drugs and violence. She has to adapt to her new living conditions t...
937K 24K 46
Heartless assassin Aero Black can't be bothered to remember the names or faces of his victims. After getting a hit on Hailey Romano, he thinks it sho...
2.5K 61 15
she's cold, dangerous, ruthless and shows no mercy she has a dark past full and pain, sadness and torture but she is a leader of a very feared gang s...