Trouble

De minsoojeong

[completed] What happens when a normal teenage girl meets up with a boy who's a player and tells her that he... Mai multe

One. I Want You
Two. Unlike Other Girls
Three. Mine
Four. One Week
Five. I Don't Want To Go Home Yet
Six. Who Can Resist You?
Seven. So You're Saying You Like Me
Eight. Anything
Nine. She Kissed Me
Ten. Mid-autumn I: Let's go to my apartment then
Eleven. Mid-Autumn II: Your loser
Twelve: Christmas: I'm Yours
Thirteen. I Love You
Fourteen. Impossible
Fifthteen. I'm Sorry
Sixteen. I'll Just Have To Wait
Seventeen. I'm Not Playing
Eighteen. Smile For Me Please?
Nineteen. I Believe Him
Twenty-one. A Plan
Twenty-two. I'm Serious.
Twenty-three. Just Wait.
Twenty-four. All I Can Do For You
Twenty-five. I Forgive You
Twenty-six. Will You Marry Me?
FINAL: Twenty-seven. Wedding Day
SPECIAL: Honeymoon

Twenty. I'll Remember You

1.6K 112 6
De minsoojeong

" Why'd you come back? " Yein asks Jungkook as she dabs on his bruise with some q-tips.

"You forgot your water bottle in my car."

"Really? You could've gave it back to me tomorrow!"

"It was a good thing I came back...or else...who knows what will happen..."

"Are you okay?" he adds.

"Yeah-yeah I'm fine. You should go home now. It's getting late. "

__________

" I told you not let them get back together! What the hell happen Chaeyeon-ah!" Jungkook's stepmother yelled at Chaeyeon.

"Sorry, imo...I tried..."

"Try harder you useless wench! If I don't get the company, we can't become rich. We can't get rid of the Jeon family. Do you understand? I need to get a hold of the chairman's position! Do whatever to make him yours, even if it means killing that girl! I don't care what happens! Make him yours!"

"Y-yes...imo.."

___________

"So does that mean we're back together now?" Jungkook gives Yein a grin as he leans on a nearby elevator door.

"Not so fast Sajang-nim."

"Oh~ I like that. 'Sajang-nim'."

"What am I suppose to call you if not that? People will start suspecting me as a gold digger who wants to get in the CEO's pants."

"You already got in my pants once, a second time wouldn't be bad," he smirks.

"You're gross."

"Only for you babe."

"Ugh, move. I have to go to my office." Yein said as she pushes Jungkook aside and heads to her office.

From afar, Jung Chaeyeon watched the two reunited lovers flirt. She was full of anger and hatred, especially towards Yein.

" Do whatever it takes? Even if it means killing her? Sure imo. I'll do that," she said to herself as her hands forms into a fist.

It hasn't been long since Jungkook and Yein reunited. They weren't officially back together-not yet. A week passed after the incident with Mingyu and the two have been communicating with each other a lot more often. Yein seemed more comfortable with Jungkook now that some time has passed by. Jungkook of course like his old self, would flirt with the girl and tries to get her attention. For some reason it seemed like they were playing Jungkook's One Week game all over again.

On the other hand, Mingyu has been depressed after the incident. How stupid was I? He thought. How could I be serious over a girl? This isn't like him, he thought. But ever since the first time he saw Yein, he felt strange feelings.

He knew she was taken and he knew that Jungkook loves her  very much. There was just something, something captivating about Yein. He doesn't know what it is really.

Is it the way she ignored him? Because no girl ever ignored him like she did when they first meet him. Usually they would be drooling over him but she was different. But this was the same reason why Jungkook fell for Yein.

Anywho, he was determined to apologize, properly, to Yein.

__________

" Sorry, " Mingyu said while handing Yein a bag of apples.

"Apples for apology *. Haha, way to go Mingyu, " Yein said while laughing lightly.

Mingyu, however was surprised that she was laughing. Isn't she mad? Why is she laughing?

" It's okay Mingyu. I'm not angry at you. I never got to thank you for all the things you did, so we're even, " she smiled.

" No...what I did was wrong. I'm really really sorry. "

" At least you know you were wrong, " she paused.

" Let's just be good friends? I don't want to lose such a nice person like you in my life. You're a really good friend Mingyu. "

" Alright. Let's be good friends, " he smiled, but there were tears forming in his eyes.

__________

" Do you like her that much? " Jung Chaeyeon questions Jungkook.

" Do I really have to answer? I think you already the answer, " Jungkook said as he twirls a pencil with one of his hand.

" You're right. I know the answer. Why did I even
ask? " she said in a sad tone.

" Why are you so obsessed with me for? Did I do anything to you to make you like me? "

" I was never, not even once Jung Charyeon, was nice to you, " he adds.

" Once. You were nice once. You don't remember but I do. "

8 years ago

" Yah Jung Chaeyeon! Do you have any money on you? I'm kind of broke right now, can you share some with me? " an older Sunbae, Hong Hyeri said to her.

"N-no...Hong S-sunbae..please let me go, I need to go to my academy..."

" Ahh, academy? I have to go too, but let's skip for one day shall we? " another Sunbae of her said.

" I-I can't do that, please let me go..." she pleaded.

" You choose Jung Chayeon. Either you give me your money or you get beaten. "

There was no response.

" Ahh. You prefer to be beaten? I got it I got it. If you're a masochist, just say so. "

Hong Hyeri then slapped across Chaeyeon's face and she was going to throw a punch but a voice shouted at her.

" What are you guys doing? " Jungkook asks the three girls who were ganging up on Chaeyeon.

" Yah, my girlfriend don't deserve to be treated like this. Should I do the same thing to you? " he walked closer to them.

" W-ho? She's your girlfriend? So what? You think I'm scared? What can a kid like you do to me?! " Hong Hyeri shouted while she pulled on Jung Chaeyeon's hair.

" Sunbaenim. I won't go easy on you if you continue on touching her like that. "

" What! What are you gonna do?! "

" Report you. For bullying an innocent girl. "

" Wahhh- you think I'm scared? Wah this kid. Yah yah, let's go. He's driving me crazy. I'm tired of him, " Hong Hyeri ordered her friends. 

In a matter of time, they were gone.

" T-thanks..." Chaeyeon said to Jungkook as she fixed her hair.

" I only did what a normal human being would do. Learn how to defend yourself next time, " he said and proceed to walk away but Chaeyeon shouted at him.

" Excuse me! C-could you tell me what your name
is? "

" Jeon Jungkook. "

Jeon Jungkook, I'll remember you.

Present Day

" You might think I'm just obsessed with you, but I really do have feelings for you Jungkook. I'll do whatever it takes to make you mine. "

" You..." Jungkook lets out a long sigh.

" I won't give up. "

" Chaeyeon, I'll tell you one last time. If you keep on sticking to me, you'll never be happy. "

" I'll be happy once she's gone. "

" What? Do you expect me and Yein to split up or something? "

" Something like that. "

" Get lost. I don't wanna see you. "

- - - -
* the word apple and apology are pronounced the same in Korean ( similar to here and hear).

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

17.5K 711 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
109 31 10
Kim y/n a 17yr old high school girl is kind, caring and gentle. She's so pretty and definitely got that look from her mum. When she was 6 she got int...
175 13 10
Y/n is starting to fall in love with her best friend but he is not just any bestfriend, he is the leader of a famous Kpop group called BTS. She tries...
65.1K 2.3K 41
So this story started at a parking lot of a building in the city of beauty Seoul, South Korea! Let's give a proper intro to our characters! Y/N is...