From the Moment I Met You (a...

By LilySayben

Newt Scamander has finished his book and ready to pay his well awaited visit to Tina. However, he didn't expe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2

Chapter 3

2.3K 79 27
By LilySayben

Silhouettes and figures danced in front of him, bringing back confusing images and memories to his mind. A vision of a girl with long, curly brown hair stood before him with a knowing smirk across her lips. Her long, flowing silk white dress blew gently in the wind as she spoke to him, but he couldn't hear her voice, only muffled sounds that didn't make any sense. Newt tried reaching out to her, but found that he couldn't move his feet. It was as if they were glued to the floor. She started to fade away, and he frantically started to call out to her, telling her to wait, not to leave him. Unwanted tears fell from his eyes as she moved farther and farther away from him and all of the sudden, she was screaming his name as a cliff appeared from nowhere and her foot slipped off. Billowing sheets of shiny silk floated upward and he cried out, finally able to move. It was too late though as he reached the cliffs edge. She had disappeared down into a foggy mist. A broken sob escaped his throat, and he fell to his knees, weakened by what had just occurred.

Suddenly, his name was called. He perked up at the sound, the voice being vaguely familiar. He heard it again but then he wanted nothing to do with it. It was the girl, come back to haunt him. A darkness filled the air and scared, he reached for his wand, only to find it missing.

Newt panicked as the voice calling his name turned sinister and he was suddenly being pushed backwards towards the cliff, unable to stop what was to come. He screamed out in fear and his footing was lost and there was no longer ground beneath him. He was falling, falling to his death when-

Newt's eyes shot open and darted across the room. Where was he? What's going on? He couldn't focus on anything.

"Shh, calm down sweets, you're gonna be alright," he heard a soft, feminine voice speak, along with a gentle hand carding through his hair.

"It's Queenie. Tina's here too, you passed out on our doorstep and we brought you inside," Queenie informed the obviously ill man below her. "You've got quite the temperature there, don't you?" she cooed, feeling the heat radiate from his head.

Newt moaned in pain, "M-my head...what what's-?" Tina, suddenly appearing, shushed him and laid a cool cloth on his forehead, dabbing it a little.

"Can you tell us what hurts, Newt?" the brunette asked.

Newt thought for a moment, mind spinning, "My suitcase, where's my suitcase...the creatures, I can't- I can't-" he rambled on deliriously, trying and failing to sit up.

"They're all fine Newt, we took care of them and your case is right here," Tina said, pointing to the suitcase on the opposite bed. "You are not fine though, so can you tell us what's wrong?" she was very worried about him. He'd come to their doorstep, burning with fever, then passed out, only to leave Queenie in a frenzy, shouting about Newt's arrival and needing help.

"Please, you must tend to them...I can't...I need to..." Newt continued to ramble on, worrying the girls even more with his incoherent mumbling.

Tina ran her fingers through his soft, ginger hair that was now laying down flat to his forehead with sweat. Subconsciously, Newt reached for her and clutched her hand to his chest. Tina's heart just about melted. The man she'd grown quite a liking for was laying below her, shivering yet sweating profusely, cuddling her hand to his chest. Tina glanced up at her sister, who smiled and nodded knowingly. Tina smiled back, shyly and pulled her arm away before kicking off her shoes and laying down beside Newt, letting him cuddle into her. Queenie pulled out her wand and cast a healing spell over Newt's pale form. He instantly stopped shaking and his eyes fell closed, his breathing evening out. He relaxed into Tina's embrace and fell asleep.

Tina smiled at Queenie before saying she could go, knowing she'd be fine with caring for Newt while Queenie was out. The blonde sister nodded and eagerly gathered her things before apparating from the building. She was meeting Jacob for a lunch date and was already running late.

Tina pulled out her book she'd been reading and began to read as she waited patiently for Newt to wake up, careful not to wake him accidently.

About an hour later, Newt began to stir, so Tina put her book down and shushed him as he whimpered quietly. "Newt? Are you alright?"

Newt squinted his eyes, "My head feels better, but I'm feeling a bit nauseous still," he told her.

Tina nodded, now aware that he had an upset stomach and that Queenie's healing spell had either worn off or wasn't strong enough. "Would you like some tea?"

Newt nodded, "That would be wonderful, yes thank you,"

Tina smiled and walked out to the kitchen. Newt managed to pull himself up into a sitting position and tiredly leaned against the headboard. He didn't feel as lightheaded as before, and the pain in his head had decreased to a dull ache, almost nonexistent. His stomach on the other hand was feeling very queasy, and he knew he needed to get out of that bed before it was covered in vomit. Carefully, he lifted his feet off the bed and stood with a hand to his stomach.

"Oh lord..." he mumbled to himself as the room spun, he took that back, the lightheadedness was not gone. "T-Tina...? I n-need help," he stuttered, feeling his mouth begin to water.

Tina came into the room starting to say something, but as soon as she saw Newt's pale face and features looking like he was about to hurl told her exactly what was wrong.

"Oh Newt, come, follow me to the bathroom before you mess my floor," she half joked, trying to keep the situation light as they rushed to her and Queenie's small bathroom. Newt rushed in front of her and fell to his knees in front of the toilet, gagging lightly.

"P-please leave me, I don't want you to see me this way," Newt said, the embarrassment practically coming off him in waves as he refused to make eye contact with her.

Tina didn't really want to leave Newt alone like this, but she also didn't want to make him feel embarrassed or uncomfortable. "Okay fine, I'll just be down the hall if you need me," she said before lightly patting the ill man's back and closing the door after her.

She could hear his pitiful retches from her spot at the kitchen table and sighed, cringing slightly. She wanted desperately to help him, but he wouldn't allow that so she respected his privacy and waited for him to ask for help. Another 5 or so minutes passed and Tina had finished making two mugs of steaming chamomile tea, when she heard her name being called softly. She jumped up from her chair and sped towards the closed bathroom door.

"What is it, Newt? Are you alright? Do you need help?" she rambled, ear pressed against the door.

"Can you come in please?" he asked shyly.

Tina smiled sadly and opened the door eagerly. Newt was sprawled out on the bathroom floor with his pale and now sweating head resting on the brim of the toilet. He looked up at her helplessly, defeat evident in his eyes.

"Oh poor thing," she cooed, falling to her knees and rubbing his back. "Let's go back to the bedroom, okay?"

Newt nodded and tried getting up, but couldn't without Tina helping him stay steady. With a strong arm around Newt's shoulder, Tina lead him back to bed and pulled the blanket up high. Quickly, she rushed into the kitchen to grab the two mugs and brought them back, handing one to Newt. He smiled sheepishly and took a sip before placing it on the nightstand.

It was comfortably silent for a few minutes before Newt reached for Tina's hand, getting her attention.

"Tina, I am terribly sorry to barge in on you like this, it wasn't supposed to be this way," he started, "The reason I came was because I missed you, and Queenie of course. But I've finished my book...the first copy is for you," he smiled.

Tina's face lit up, "Your book! Oh that's wonderful, thank you Newt," she lightly squeezed his hand and looked down, blushing. "I missed you too,"

"Listen Newt, I've wanted to tell you this for a while, and really I should have just gotten it over with before you left...but I don't know I just-"

Tina's rambling was cut short by Newt cupping her cheek with one hand, and connecting their lips in a gentle kiss. Her eyes went wide for a moment and she was frozen, trying to process what was happening. Then all the worries in her head floated away and she relaxed into the kiss, snaking her hand around his waist. Breathless, Newt pulled back and caressed Tina's cheek.

"I love you, Tina Goldstein. From the moment I met you, and I can't think of anyone else I'd want to be with right now," Newt spoke softly, smiling at her. With that, he pulled her down onto the bed beside him and pulled her in close, she giggled.

"I love you, Newt Scamander, you're the most extraordinary man I've ever met," she leaned in and pecked his forehead, cuddling into his chest.

Like that, Queenie and Jacob found them asleep when they arrived back home several hours later.

"Well, it's about time," Jacob chuckled, making his girlfriend giggle and then pull him out of the room to leave the lovebirds to cuddle in peace.

The End.

Thanks to anyone who enjoyed reading my little story, I sure enjoyed writing it! xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
544K 26.2K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
568K 29.3K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...