Destiny (Watty's2017)

By CrazilyInsaneArtist

6 heroes. 6 different kingdoms. 1 hero lives the life of a prince Another lives the life of a fisherman Anoth... More

Chapter 1: The Prince and the Lava Mob
Chapter 3: The Fisherman and the Orphan
Chapter 4: Start of the Pack
Chapter 5: Shadow Maze Training
Little Mini Update :D
Chapter 6: Protectors and Old Friends
Chapter 7: The Pack Splits
Chapter 8: Underwater Temple
Chapter 9: The Dead King's Emerald
Chapter 10: Riddles, Mazes, and Parkour
Chapter 11: MAC and the Rescue
Chapter 12: Redstonia
Not A Chapter, Just Fan-Art I Made
~A Thank You~
IMPORTANT!
Chapter 13: Preperations and the Final Battle
Epilogue
600?!
1k?!
2k?!
3K

Chapter 2: The Assassin's Pet

809 33 68
By CrazilyInsaneArtist

Hey and welcome back to another chapter of Destiny! :3

As I said in the last chapter, this chapter will focus on Mitch and Jerome. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! I'm excited to write this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mitch's POV

I took a deep breath as I slid the now bloody knife into it's sheathe. I had just finished the assassination of my target. A 48 year old man who was a known murderer much like myself. But he killed without reason, while I killed for a purpose. To be fair, whenever he killed he was pretty much drunk. It happened every night. He would go to the pub, get drunk, and find some poor soul on the streets of Torona, and kill them. 

I watched him every night for a week. And every night it was filled with him murdering. I finally got a chance to kill him while no one was around. Even though there were never any witnesses for my assassinations, everyone seems to know who I am. But they don't know the man behind the assassinations, just the man who does them.

My name is Mitchell Hughes. I have been given many nicknames like, 'the checkered assassin', 'the BajanCanadian', and my favorite, the one I go by now, 'Benja'. I am 18 years old and was orphaned at the age of six when a group of raiders attacked my families wagon while coming home from a business trip with the leader of the Bacca Tribe, and killed them. My family used to be the leaders of the small village of FlameSide, the neighboring town of the capitol, Torona. But after their murder, the city fell into chaos. The next day after my parents were announced dead, i woke up to the village burning. I was able to escape with a few other kids from my village, but we were all that remained.

~Little Mini Flash Back~

While hiding out in the woods, we were found by Toronian knights. They took us to the capitol, and sent us to the orphanage. That was over seven years ago. I spent seven years watching the kids get adopted. By the time I was 14, I got sick of waiting to be adopted so I ran away. I eventually found people that I trusted. They called themselves, Team Crafted. They told me they were assassins sent to kill the general of the King's army who had become corrupt. They said they saw a talent in me, for they had caught me trying to sneak away from a group of guards. They asked me to join them, which I did. The leader of the team, who went by the name of Sky, decided I should be the one to assassinate the general.

So later that night, I snuck my way into the castle, followed by the rest of the team. And on that night, I proved to them I had what it took to become an assassin. That night, I murdered my grandfather. 

He never loved me anyway.

~Flash Back Over~

I carefully snuck my way back into the sea of people that walked the street. It was a cold starless night. But I didn't care. People were all around me, walking towards the town square for the King's announcement. And I was to join the rest of the group there. Tonight, they were going to announce the new general of the army. According to my sources, he was an 18 year old from the Bacca Tribe. The king wanted to keep good terms with the Bacca Tribe so he offered to have a Bacca general for the army. 

I entered the square and started searching for any familiar faces. I soon found them standing at the edge of the crowd. I wandered over to them. Sky noticed my approach and nodded his head to me. He wore his usual assassin robes. Grey, black, and gold. His amulet swung aimlessly around his neck. His hood was down to reveal his long, brown hair which was pulled back into his usual ponytail. Whenever his hood was down, he wore dark sunglasses to hide his golden glowing eyes. I learned a few weeks after I joined the group that his father was the infamous Herobrine. Because of his eyes, people feared him. Except for the rest of Team Crafted. It seems, everyone in the group is a hybrid of some sort. Everyone except me and Ssundee. I was a normal boy while Ian had a dark side to him. And a few years later, I found out that Sky was the prince of the Butter Kingdom. Which would explain his obsession with his 'Gold' sword.

Ian stood next to Sky with a navy blue and black robe on. He, like Sky, wore sunglasses even though it was night. The reason he wore the sunglasses was because it kept his insane side, who he calls Derp, from escaping and going on a murderous rampage. Next to him stood Quentin. A Mudkip hybrid wearing a grey and pink robe. He looked like a normal human, but had the ability to summon water and breathe under water as well. The way I can tell he is a Mudkip hybrid is his brightly colored blue hair with orange tips. Next stood TrueMU. He wore a blue and orange robe. His hood was up, so I couldn't see his hazelnut colored hair. And no, he isn't a Mudkip because of his colored robes. No one knows where he actually came from. I was told he woke up on the streets with no memory of his past. I took my place next to TrueMU and quietly looked at him.

"We missing anyone?" I asked in a low whisper.

"Jerome said he couldn't make it tonight and Ty said he was on his way." He answered matching my quiet tone.

I nodded and waited for either the king to start his speech or for Deadlox to arrive. Thankfully, it was the latter.

Deadlox arrived and stood in his place next to Sky. Deadlox wore a white, grey and green robe. His dark red eyes looked at me and he nodded towards me. His hood came of to reveal his shaggy brown hair and a pair of purple headphones that he wears every where. I gave him a small smile before turning my head towards the King's balcony. The King came out a few minutes later and held out his hands to silence the crowd.

While the King spoke, I kept an eye out for anyone suspicious. My eyes widened as I notice a familiar group of assassins. They all had there backs to us and were watching the king intently. I rushed over to Sky.

"Sky. Look over by the bakery."

Sky looked over to the bakery and finally noticed the rival assassin group.

"Aw heck. What are the Optics doing here? And what are they planning?" Sky asked to no one in particular.

I was about to answer when the king said:

"And now, I would like to announce the new general for my army. My people, let me introduce to you, General Jerome Aceti."

I stood in shock as well as the rest of the team as Jerome came out onto the balcony. He wore his assassin gear which was black and red. His fur was a dark brown. He smiled and waved at the crowd as they clapped and cheered. His eyes landed on mine and his smile grew. He winked at me which caused my face to blush furiously. He looked away and turned to talk to the King. I looked back at the team and saw they were still shocked. My eyes than glanced over at the Optics. They stood conversing to each other and being me, I decided to eavesdrop.

I snuck my way over to them and hid behind the fence they leant on. I crouched down and listened to their conversation. What I heard next almost made me jump out and kill them.

"So Jerome is the new general huh? It looks like Team Crafted isn't taking it well." This was from Nadeshot.

"Yeah bro. Just imagine their faces when we kill him." This came from Hecz, the leader of the team.

"When should we do it Hecz?" Optic J asked.

"Tonight at midnight. I've already given him the note. If I know him, he'll get curious and follow the note."

"Where exactly are we meeting him?" A confused Scump asked.

"We'll ambush him in the woods. You know the clearing near the waterfall?" Questioned Nadeshot.

I heard Scump grunt out a yes.

"That's where we are going to ambush him and kill him. Team Crafted won't be able there to help him. So it's an easy 1 vs 7." Nadeshot explained.

I covered my mouth to muffle a gasp. The Optics were planning on killing Jerome. I have to tell the team! I thought as I quickly raced back to where the group stood. As I approached, they noticed my panicked expression and quickly came to meet me.

"I just eavesdropped on the Optics. They are planning to assassinate Jerome tonight." I said as I bent over to catch my breath.

"Where are they planning to do it? And when?" As Sky in a panicked tone.

"Tonight at midnight. In the clearing next the waterfall. We have to beat them there. We have exactly one hour before Jerome heads out there." I answered.

The group looked at Sky and he nodded. 

"Lets got to the house first and get ready. We need smoke bombs, and flash grenades."

"I'll stay here," I said as the group started to walk home, "To keep an eye on Jerome." 

Sky nodded before leading the group back to the house.

I watched Jerome as he walked back into the castle and out of sight. I sighed before hiding n the shadows.

45 minutes later, Jerome walks out of the large castle doors and heads towards the forest. I follow behind him, making sure he doesn't know I'm here. Over the years, I have learned enough about Baccas to know how to sneak away if one gets close or if you have to hide your scent.

I continued to follow him until he entered the clearing next to the waterfall. I quickly and quietly climbed a nearby tree. I sat there and waited. I turned around and spotted Sky and the gang at the edge of the woods. I heard a snap and quickly turned back to Jerome. He let out a low growl as the Optics entered the clearing.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the assassin JeromeASF."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jerome's POV

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the assassin JeromeASF."

I growled at Team Optic as they all started to surround me. I reached for my diamond axe named Betty, but an arrow knocked it out of my hands. I growled louder this time. I went to grab my axe again, but before I could, Optic FormaL grabbed it away and threw it to Optic Hecz. He looked at the axe before smiling a big grin.

"What a beautiful axe. And what's this? It has an engraving on it!" He smiled wider as he read the engraving aloud.

"Happy birthday Biggums! I hope you have a good one! Love, Benja. Aww. This is so cute! To bad you won't be able to read it again." 

My back hit a tree. By now, I was completely surrounded. I put my fists up ready for a fight but a familiar figure in a black and red colored robe, similar to mine,  jumped in front of me. He raised his diamond sword towards the enemies. A bow slung across his back and his hood was down so I could see his chocolate colored hair. It was Mitch.

"Don't touch my biggums." He said, his voice laced with venom.

"Oh look guys, it's Benja. I guess the assassin couldn't let his pet die."

Mitch growled as I heard rustling behind Team Optic. I looked behind them and smirked.

"I suggest you let them go," Sky's voice rang through the silent clearing, "Otherwise this could end in bloodshed. And I don't think you want your members to die Hecz."

Before Hecz could react, Team Crafted had the entire Optic Team, not including Hecz, pinned either to the ground or a tree. I held Optic Scump while Mitch held Optic Nade.

Hecz looked around at his teamed and growled. He threw Betty on the ground and looked back at Sky.

"FINE," he yelled.

"Good choice Hecz." Sky said snapping his fingers. We threw whoever we were holding towards Hecz who led them away yelling:

"THIS ISN'T OVER TEAN CRAFTED!"

And with that they were gone. I slumped against a tree and put my head in my hands. I lent against the tree until I felt arms wrap around my shoulders.

"It's okay Biggums, you're safe." Mitch whispered in my ear. I removed my hands and hugged him back.

"Thank you Mitch. I don't know what I would've done if you and the rest of the team hadn't came to help." I whispered back.

"I wouldn't anyone touch you. You're my fluffy Bacca." he answered back chuckling a little bit.

We stood there for a bit with our arms still wrapped around each other. After a few minutes, I broke the silence.

"Hey Mitch?"

"Yes Jerome?"

"I love you."

"I love you too Biggums. Now, let's get home before the rest of the Team start yelling at us."

"Agreed."

I let go of Mitch and went over to grab Betty. I strapped her to my back and followed the rest  of the team back to the house. When we got home, I went to the room I shared with Mitch and climbed into my bed. 

Before I fell asleep. I heard a soft chuckle and feet approaching me. Before I drifted into away, I felt a soft pair of lips touch my forehead.

"I love you Jerome," was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, 2287 words for this chapter. Hope you all enjoyed this Merome chapter because I had a fun time writing it. For the enemy assassin team, I had a hard time figuring out who to put. The only people who came to mind were The Optics and the MAC (Magic Animal Club) but I didn't want the MAC to be evil so I chose Optic.

And yes, I do know Optic doesn't play Minecraft, but Nade used to so I thought of him.

And what did you think of the cute Merome stuff at the end? I was happy to write that.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed the second chapter of Destiny. Tomorrow, hopefully, I will be writing Vikklan. And maybe write the next chapter as well.

And without further ado, I leave you my Flames. Peace out!

~FirePhoenix  

A/N: This didn't publish like half the freaking chapter! I am so annoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 789 22
This is a Skybrine fanfic. Herobrine turned evil and insane when Sky was 5 years old. His mother died saving him from Herobrine. His friends knows...
56.3K 2.2K 34
Each child is given an object. The object will tell the child to love or killed. If not read correctly the child might accidentally kill their future...
784 41 18
The pack ( Bajancandian, prestonplayz, Lachlan, Mr. Woofless, Jeromeasf, and Vikkstar123. ) Are holding a Contest to have two lucky fans get to...
99.5K 3.2K 94
Preferences and imagines for the MC Youtuber pack BajanCandian, JeromeASF, PrestonPlayz/TBNRfrags, Lachlan, MrWoofless, and Vikkstar123 Requests are...