HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

By andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... More

un
deux
trois
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

quatre

2.6K 90 236
By andpeggles

some language but it's in french so ill think you'll be good <3

alex stomped down an alley. he was going to turn these guys into the police. he knew he was going to do it, because it would keep eliza safe. and he loves eliza. he walked through the busy streets towards the police department.

"oh i don't think that's a good idea." a masculine voice said turning the corner.

"and why not?" alex bossed back.

"because it would just make poor, poor betsey so much more troubled." another guy said.

"you'll be in jail anyway." alex snickered and crossed him arms.

"what makes you so sure about that?" the third guy said.

"because, i know your names, and i know you did it. and eliza does too." alex scowled.

"oh she goes by her precious name... eliza, now? pity. we don't know an... eliza." he laughed and shoved alex into a wall. alex shoved him back and soon all three were after him.

that was the last alex could remember.

eliza sat inside, crying she sat down frightened when her phone rang.

"is this elizabeth schuyler?" the man at the end of the call said.

"y-yes sir." she said shakily. it was an unknown number she feared it would be another threat.

"hello, this is the nyc hospital. it seems your boyfriend had been beaten up pretty badly." eliza's hands trembled as the phone fell to the floor in shock.

she stood there, her face blank she could hear the muffled, "mam?"s and "excuse me, miss? are you alright?"s

she slowly picked up the phone. "y-yeah ill be there..." she hung up quickly.

you have created a group chat with:
angie, peggles, laff, john, and herc

you: GUYS ALEX WAS HURT GO TO THE HOSPITAL. NOW! PLEASE. I DONT WANT TO GO ALONE.

laff: calm down mon ami, we will be there.

angie: what happened...?

herc: she ain't gonna answer, she's probably running there right now.

peggles: ang lets go.

john: guys just GO!!

eliza was in fact running there, barefoot, she couldnt find any shoes and she was wearing a loose blue dress. the pavement burned and stabbed her feet.

she was panting and sweating, the streets were too crowded for her to be hurt by those guys because there would be to many witnesses.

everyone else was on their way in cars, except laurens, who was riding his bike. eliza finally made it there and she ran inside.

"alexander hamilton." she panted to the lady, she told her the room number and she ran, tears streaming down her face before she was stopped.

"liza!" she heard a hell from behind her, it was lafayette. she collapsed into john's arms and was sobbing her eyes out, her feet stung and had pebbles sticking out of her bare skin.

angelica brushed the pebbles off and her feet were bleeding badly, peggy got her a towel to stop the bleeding and it healed up quickly, they sat her down in the waiting room closest to the room.

"liza, did you run here barefoot?" angie asked softly and she nodded slowly in response, angie stroked her cheek and kissed her forehead.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf..." she whispered to herself and lafayette praised her just like he did when she was in the hospital for the same reason.

"vous faites le bien, l'amour. Il va bien, il suffit de respirer et de compter." lafayette whispered and she nodded.

"merci." she responded.

eliza sat in a corner, her knees to her face as she held them there, her face was red and her eyes still had light in them, like hope almost.

soon someone no one knew walked in. someone, who they expected was just a person.

"are you guys here for alexander?" he asked.

"y-yes..." they all said, except for eliza who just winced and nodded as angie rubbed her back.

"hi. i'm nathaniel. alex's bestfriend." the boy said. this laurens scowled at and glared at him.

nathaniel sat down next to hercules and across from eliza.

"who's the chick?" he said annoyed. this lafayette scowled at. they weren't taking a good liking to this guy, who could blame him? he's inconsiderate.

"that's eliza." laurens said softly.

"and who is she to alexander that she could be crying that much?" he laughed.

"his girlfriend." laurens scowled. "and if you had a bit of decency in you, which you don't, you wouldn't be laughing at her." he finished.

"ÉCOUTER ICI BITCH VOUS NE PARLEZ PAS À PROPOS D'ELIZA CETTE MANIÈRE EN FRONT DE MOI PARCE QUE LA CONFIANCE JE ME VOUS STABULEZ DANS VOTRE SOMMEIL VOTRE PUTAIN DE PUTAIN!" lafayette screamed. eliza was shocked.

"calmez-vous, c'est correct vous n'avez pas à utiliser la langue ou quoi que ce soit je peux prendre soin de moi-même laff" eliza whispered.

"oh she's french? alex found the first french girl here and went after her. huh." he said disrespectfully.

"i'm english, to have you know." eliza squeaked, lifting her head so nathaniel could see.

"elizabeth schuyler?" the nurse said. "alexander would like to see you."

eliza sighed and wiped her eyes, standing up slowly.

"careful, love." angie smiled helping her up.

"thanks, ange." she said and kissed her cheek.

"so she's gay now?" nathaniel complained.

"that's her sister you dumb bi-" laurens started but was shushed by peggy.

nathaniel got up and walked over to alex's room where eliza was walking too.

eliza slowly walked there but picked up her pace gradually, she finally opened the door as nathaniel looked through the window.

"hello, love." alexander said. he looked bad. a few cuts, which eliza still had too, nathaniel didn't notice until now. he had bruises on his lip and his eye and ears, he had a swollen eye too.

"you scared me so badly." eliza choked.

"i'm so sorry, hun." he said and kissed her softly, he looked at her, eyes full of love and sorrow.

"don't be sorry." eliza said, she could read his eyes perfectly.

"you told me not to, i did." alex sighed.

"they got you, you have nothing to do with it, okay?" eliza said sternly but softly.

"yes, mi amour." alex grinned and she giggled.

"i love you so much, alex." she said beginning to cry.

"i love you too, more even." alex smiled.

"your friend is here. he claims he's your bestfriend but he was a bit rude." eliza stuttered.

"what's his name?" alex asked worried, tracing a cut on eliza's arm.

"nathaniel. we didn't catch his last name." eliza said. nathaniel could hear everything they were saying and he was all ears on this conversation.

"don't worry about him, love... he isn't my friend. he lost that title a while ago. what did he say to you?" he asked like that was the biggest concern.

"he called me a chick, and i kissed angelica's cheek and he called me gay, and a little french girl because i was talking to laff. he also just didn't have a lot of decency in him, i was crying my eyes out i guess that was a great time for him to nit pick." eliza sighed as she watched alex twiddle with her thumbs.

"i was crying when you were here too." alex said. nathaniel was still listening, he was curious on why they were here.

"i know, love. thank you." she grinned and held his hand, letting a tear roll down her cheek which smeared some blood from another cut she had on her face.

"those guys won't leave me alone i was scared to pick the phone. alexander, do you understand me right now?" she asked.

"yes. i understand." he said sweetly and kissed their interlocked hands.

"when are coming out?" she asked worriedly.

"two days. just like you; my love." he said and eliza blushed.

"hey liza i never knew you could sing?" alex's voice trailed off as nathaniel walked away, what guys? what did they do? he figured it was mainly that girls fault. he rolled his eyes as john dragged him back to the waiting room when he caught him looking through the window.

"what do you have against eliza?" peggy yelled at him. he looked shocked as he stared down at the girl in her lace yellow dress.

"i don't have anything against your whiny sister." he said in defense although it was a total lie.

"you just spoke outloud, it was a total lie?" she screamed.

"look, i'm just saying it's a bit her fault he's in here, with being associated with those guys." he said and put his hands up.

"'those guys'? THOSE GUYS? those guys HAPPENED to put her in this same hospital, my sister had scars all over her body and bruises all over her face and neck, she could barely breathe because of those guys! she begged alexander not to go to them! and he didn't he was going to turn them in, but eliza didn't even know! this has nothing to do with eliza and it isn't her fault at all!" peggy spit at him , which he flicked away and scoffed at.

"okay, little girl." he laughed.

"im 19!" she yelled.

"so?" he laughed.

"my sister, did nothing to you. she's a caring and dear person, the moment she figured out alex was here, she ran all the way here, barefoot, and her house is 10 miles from here!" angelica piped up, that explained the rocks on the floor.

"that's not my problem." he crossed his arms. "i'm going back over there." he said about to walk away before laff grabbed his hood to keep him from walking. he tugged away and kept walking. they gave up and let him walk.

when he got there eliza was singing and alex looked at her through the whole song, it was sad and slow, alex was singing too, it was like a sad slow duet.

"taking in the sights of the city, its quiet uptown, they are going through the unimaginable." they sang together, softly. eliza had a beautiful voice and alex had a good voice, a more raspy one, but good.

"phillip you would like it uptown it's quiet uptown." alex sang which made eliza smile and cry more.

"it's quiet uptown." eliza sang beautifully after a long pause.

"i love you so much, never scare me like that." eliza laughed and so did alex, eliza obviously through tears.

"i promise, i won't. im sorry." he smiled.

"it's okay. don't apologize." eliza smiled. "i have to go soon, i have school in an hour. i love you and i'm barefoot."
she giggled.

"go on, love. be careful." he said softly and stroked her hair.

eliza stood up and kissed him once more, this alert made nathaniel know it was time to go. he stood up and rubbed his hair, as he heard the door squeaking open he ran back.

eliza wiped her tears and exited the room slowly, closing the door softly behind her and walking back to the waiting room.

"there you are, liza." peggy sighed and hugged her sister. eliza returned the hug and smiled.

"hey, love. how ya feeling?" laurens asked, stroking her hair, she nodded and mumbled an 'okay' and smiled sweetly at him.

"thanks for your concern, johnny boy." she teased and patted his shoulder.

"any time, betsey." he laughed and he flicked him.

"i have school." she groaned, everyone hugged and kissed her goodbye and she set herself off, not looking back at nathaniel once. she didn't bare too. that's when she remembered she was still barefoot, but she kept walking.

nathaniel's phone
3:37
to: edward (contact name: ed)

ed: yo how's alex?
you: didn't see him. he has a gf. i think she's annoying.
ed: i'll take your word for it.
you: nyway he's alive so that's good
ed: what's the girlfriends name? & thats good
you: eliza. and yeah.
you: she was crying most of the time.
ed: well yeah id guess.
you: they have this french friend and she can speak french too. not unexpected coming from alex.
ed: is she english?
you: yah but she can speak fluent french, she is english tho
ed: see ya later man.
you: k bye

nathaniel was still sitting in the waiting room with laurens and lafayette.

"im serious. what's your problem with eliza?" laurens asked.

"just a bit whiny, if you ask me." he shrugged in response.

"her boyfriend was beaten up! you'd be crying too, especially if it was eliza in that room. just like it was a couple weeks ago." laurens said, extremely annoyed. lafayette was steaming.

"whatever." he rolled his eyes.

"you don't even know eliza. i have known that girl for years! she is the sweetest, kindest person ever! you'll never find a girl like her ever again. guess you figured that out when you spied on her conversations." laurens spit and folded his arms.

"shut up! okay. i'm leaving. text your precious friend and tell her i'm the least sorry anyone could ever be!" nathaniel snapped and stood up, walking away.

whoop whoop!! <3 i finished chapter quatre. i went back to school today. i felt terrible think im sick :((( anyways, more fluff next chapter bc the past three have been filled with hospitals and blood lmao. anyways i hope you liked this!! ❤️

xx, emma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.6K 1K 11
"But when I fantasise at night it's Alexander's eyes, As I romanticise what might have been if I hadn't sized him up so quickly ..." And until then...
11.5K 311 41
Alexander Hamilton is a very famous youtuber with millions of fans. One day the youtuber decides to do a singing contest to get to know his fans bett...
12.1K 364 22
Alexander Hamilton and Eliza Schuyler are the exact opposite of each other. Though they have their differences, their love prevails. Alexander Hamil...
40.3K 610 16
WARNING, LANGUAGE, SMUT, ANGST(Probably) Alexander Hamilton wants nothing to do with love, especially after all the heartbreak he's been through. Aft...