Running Scared (Sasuke Love S...

By Elmo101

Akiza Black was 5 years old when her clan was killed. Ever since then she had been running scared from people... More

Running Scared Prologue
Running Scared Chapter 1
Running Scared Chapter 2
Running Scared Chapter 3
Running Scared Chapter 4
Running Scared Chapter 5
Running Scared Chapter 6
Running Scared Chapter 7
Running Scared Chapter 8
Running Scared Chapter 9
Running Scared Chapter 10
Running Scared Valentine's Day Special
Running Scared Chapter 12

Running Scared Chapter 11

1.5K 35 4
By Elmo101

Hey guys,

Sorry for the wait, but I'm not done the next chapter.

I've been sick lately and today I'm staying home from school. :D

Not sure whether to be happy to sad because I'm sick D:

Well anyways here is chapter 11 of Running Scared. Please enjoy :S

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11:

I smiled at the memory and turned off the water. Drying up I realized something, my eyes widened and a small gasp escaped my mouth.

I don’t have any clothes to change into. I face palmed myself. The worst bit was telling Sasuke. Stupid egotistic jerk…

I’m never going to hear the end of this… -_-

Akiza's POV:

I paced back a forth till I was pretty sure I would ware out the bathroom mat that sat there innocently. I had a towel wrapped around my body, it was white and it had the hotel logo on it and it stretched to mid-thigh. In other words it was short.

I took a deep breath in and out preparing myself. I opened the door so I had a small peep hole. Sasuke was lying down on the bed still. To my delight he had some pants on but still no shirt.

Sasuke flinched and started to turn his head my way be I quickly closed the door. Close one. I leaned against the door and bit my lip sighing as I realized there was no other way.

"Sasuke..."

"Hm?" he responded sounding half asleep still.

"Um... You see errr..." I heard him lean against the other side of the door. "I don't have any ... Clothes..." I heard him chuckle. "Shut up!" I yelled flustered.

"I was wondering how long it would take." I opened the door so it was ajar.

"You knew! You could have told me!" This only made him laugh louder. "JERK!" I huffed slamming the door in his face.

"Wait! *chuckle* Akiza don't be mad. *chuckle*" he said in between his chuckles of laughter.

“You’re such an ass!” I yelled at the figure that stood on the other side of the door.

“Oh come on Akiza.” He said banging on the door. Crossing my arms I death stared through the door hoping he would feel it. “What am I meant to do?”

“GO GET ME CLOTHES!!!” I said in a dah tone. I heard a slap and I guessed he face palmed and I mentally giggled.

“I know that.” The ‘dah’ factor stinging in his voice. “I mean I don’t want to leave you standing there… you know…” He clear his throat ‘naked…” He whispered.

“Oh…” I said before having a look down at myself. I forgot about that…I opened the door ajar and noticed that he was holding out his shirt. I just blankly stared back and forth from his now rosy red cheeks and his white clean shirt.

“Take my shirt and I’ll go down and get you something.” He murmured. I smiled up at him graciously before saying a smile polite ‘thank you’ and taking the shirt.

Sasuke’s POV:

I feel so violated right now… If I didn’t care for her I would have made her go get clothes for herself. I could hear girls giggling and whispering as I walked down the street. Note to self, next time you go walking down a street with possible crazy fan-girls make sure your wearing more than pants and a cloak. I mentally sighed but continued my exterior poker face.

I should probably buy some clothing for me as well. I sighed walking into a clothing store. I was immediately confronted by a staff worker.

“Um… E-excuse me do you need any h-help with a-anything?” She stuttered avoiding eye contact.

“N-“ I was about to say ‘no’ and dismiss her but then decided otherwise. “Actually, yes.” Her eyes shot up and she smiled happily. “I need clothes for my girlfriend.” I said smiling to myself. Her face dropped at the mention of the word ‘girlfriend’. Typical fan-girls.

“S-sure…” She said a tad depressed.

The girl helped me get some clothing for both Akiza and I, I quickly paid for the clothing and raced back to the hotel room hopping I hadn’t been too long.

Akiza’s POV:

I sat on the hotel bed waiting patiently for Sasuke to return. With nothing but Sasuke’s t-shirt, covering down to my mid-thigh, I was feeling pretty much naked. I sighed at a flopped back into the soft cushions that lay there silently.

It wasn’t till a couple of minutes later I heard the door knob turn. I jumped up off the bed in shock; Sasuke chuckled when he saw me jump in fright.

“It’s not funny you scared me.” I said angrily, crossing my arms, glaring at him. He stopped laughing at me suddenly and gave me a weird look. I eyed him carefully as he gave me a once over and smiled deviously. I gave him a curious look and then looked down at myself. My eyes immediately became wide as they could as I realized that I was only where his shirt. Dam it I forgot about that!! I quickly gasped and as I realized that Sasuke was now inching his way closer to me. I stepped back making his every step, until I came to a problem of which I was expecting, a wall. A mixture of feelings shot through me, fear, anxiety, and curiosity. Trapping me by placing his hands either side of my body I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“Um, Sasuke…? Can I please put some clothes on?”

“I don’t know… You look much better this way.” He whispered into my ear.  My cheeks flared up and I think he saw because he smirked as if he had achieved something.

“Stop being such a jerk.” I whispered back.

“Hn.” Was all he said before he placed his lips on mine, giving me a short but sweet kiss. I couldn’t tell if I was disappointed of relived that he walked away but none-the-less I sighed. A bag was thrown my way and I caught it curiously wondering.

“Huh?” Was all that came out, of my mouth.

“What don’t you want them…? I mean I don’t mind.” He smirked raising an eyebrow. I huffed and ran into the bathroom, slamming the door behind me and quickly getting into the clothes he bought. They fit perfectly and looked pretty cool. I spun around in the mirror. It was a black singlet top with a short royal blue vest, a black skirt with slits up the sides and a belt. To go with it I had long black gloves that reached half way between my elbow and shoulder, with blue shorter gloves that reached up to mid elbow. For my legs and feet, long blue stockings with black boots.

Whoa, this is some outfit he picked. Maybe he got someone else to pick it…probably. But still, it looks awesome, I kind of feel bad now… I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard knocking on the door followed by Sasuke saying: “How long does it take a girl to get dressed.” I sweat dropped, No, I don’t feel bad anymore.

I opened the door and lent on the door frame, crossing my arms and raising an eye brow, something I defiantly picked up from him. His eyes seemed to widen. “So who helped you pick out this?”

“What if it was me?” He smirked.

“Nah, this outfit is totally not something you would buy.”

“What do you mean by that?”

“If it were you I’d be wearing either your clothes or close to nothing.” He smirked.

“Ouch. No faith in me what so ever. That really hurts.” He said playfully.

“Hmmm…?” I hummed as I walked past him.

“What not even a thank you?!” He sarcastically yelled after me. I popped my head around the corner.

“Nope.”  He smirked, following me into the kitchen. He held his head in his hands and leant on the counter.

“What about a kiss?” He asked watching me move my way around. I turned to him and smiled.

“Keep dreaming.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

End of chapter 11 :P

Hope you enjoyed it :D

Anyways, If you've read, I will be doing a valentine's day special for each of my Naruto fan fics.

Running scard - will obviously be Sasuke romance

Definition of Death - A mix of different ppl, in one story.

Wrapped In love - Kakashi Romance still :D

So I hope u will read. and they will have nothing to do with the story line.

m'kay BYE!! *waves*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5K 25
Kiyomi is Gaara's childhood friend, but she had to leave him just when he needed her most. She is now apart of the Hidden Mist Village. Yet her life...
29.9K 786 43
What if the one and only legendary sannin Tsunade had a daughter. What if she grew up in an orphanage. What if she never met her mother before she w...
290K 10K 54
Misumi is a 12-year-old but she's completely different, at first she seem's like a cold blood killer. No mercy at all, but what do you expect from so...
421K 12.2K 22
*WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THE STORY IS NOT THE BEST* Kira Uchiha. With only a few hours of being born her father made her older brother ,Itachi to...