The Alpha's Girl

By wewritebooks

"Stop! No! I don't like you!" I shout, pushing him away with my hands. He growls, gritting his teeth. "Oh, d... More

Copy Rights
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Rated R or PG-13?
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
at a loss

Chapter 13

16.5K 285 34
By wewritebooks

A/N: SURPRISE! Double update!

When we returned to the house, I was locked in a room and left alone for hours.

The room was one of the three in Kaden's hall, specifically the one to the right of his. It was the same color scheme as his, yet a little more colors shone through. The set up was the same, a large king bed with couches to the right. There was a shelf and a bathroom to the right, however instead of a balcony in here, there was just a long double window.

I had resided to grabbing one of the books that lay on the shelf, unwilling to let my thoughts take over my mind. I just needed an escape from today.

However, the book I found was little of an escape, for it was full of werewolves. I read though, because interestingly enough it had some information I might find useful.

For example, I found that werewolves don't actually eat humans, disregarding the rogues, and that the fucker Kaden was probably just messing with me.

Rogues apparently were lone wolves, those who were abandoned by their pack or choose to leave on their own. Not all of them were ruthless, human eating monsters, but a decent amount of them were.

After getting bored of the book, I tossed it aside and laid on the bed. It was almost as comfortable as Kaden's, except not quite. There was just something different, and I couldn't place my finger on it.

As the sky outside grew darker, and the moon began to ascend, I struggled to find peace in the darkness. Every once in a while I would catch my eyes drifting towards the door, anticipating something. What that something was, I wasn't quite sure.

The night seemed to drag on and I still couldn't find any comfort. I was really hot, my legs constricted under the thick material of the sweatpants. I quickly pulled them off, and tossed them to the floor. The feeling of the cool silk against my legs relieving some of uncomfortable warmth. I then slipped out of my bra, a sense of relief washing over me.

As I started to cool down, my thoughts began to wander. I was beginning to get really angry at Kaden for locking me up in here without a word. The asshole made out with me, then tossed me aside.

Maybe that was all I to him, forget the mate thing, which I still couldn't wrap around my mind. He probably just kidnapped me so he could have a toy to play around with without being known as the pack leader who bangs every girl in his posse. Even though my mind was spewing these things, my heart didn't believe it. The way he took possession of while we made out wasn't just toying around.

I'm jolted out of my thoughts as the door is pushed open. I quickly sit up and pull the blanket up with me, trying to hide the fact that I had discarded my sweatpants. Kaden steps into the room, eyes immediately zeroing in on me. His lips are curled into the faintest of smirks as he brings his eyes to my collarbone, where the skin is swollen and purple. I pull up the blanket up to cover it and glare at him, eyes defiant. I refuse to see through with his satisfaction.

"I brought you dinner," his eyes narrow at my gesture as he steps in, revealing a tray of heavenly smelling food. I wonder how late it was, I thought it was into the late hours of the night, but apparently time hadn't slipped by that fast.

"Oh, so you actually haven't forgotten about me?" I question voice sarcastic.

"Kitten, how could I ever forget about you?" He mocks, walking over to me. He takes a seat next to me, the bed dipping down. He places the tray on the nightstand, then slowly turns to face me.

"Well, considering the fact that you dragged me back to this house, and then locked me inside this room for hours, I'm pretty fucking sure you forgot about me," I growled out, my voice feral as I tightened my hold on the blanket. My stomach tightened as he reached out to my face, his rough fingers locking around my chin.

"I only left you in here, because I knew if saw you again after our little heated session," he purrs, voice low. "I would have tied you up to the bed, and done unspeakable things to you." His words send a hot heat to rush between my legs, my mind imagining all the things he could to do me at his mercy. I shiver, repulsed for getting rattled up by his dirty words, but I'm unable to help it.

The sound of my stomach jolts me away from him, a red flame running across my cheeks. Seriously?!  This was the second time today.

"Jesus, kitten, I've really got to stop starving you," he pulls his long fingers away from my flaming face and grabs the tray. "Eat."

I comply, scarfing down the cheesy lasagna that sits on the plate.

"Seriously, I've never had better food in my life," I mutter, dabbing a napkin at the corner of my lips.

"I'm glad you like something here, other than me." He smiles deviously at me, sending a wink my way. I roll my eyes, and push him away. His ego was larger than his brain.

"Kaden," I whisper, my hands fumbling in my lap. I still needed to talk to him, make sense of this situation.

"Yes, doll?"

"I can't live like this. I need to go home."

He shakes his head. "Sorry, kitten, that's not happening."

"You can't just take me away form my old life and expect me to be okay with it," my voice raises slightly.

"This is going to be your new life, you're going to have to deal with it." His voice is stony, emotionless, no room for argument.

"No, there has to be a way around this. Like rejection or something," his face goes still at the word rejection, and his eyes darken. My own eyes widen, my mouth dropping. He didn't need to tell me, his expression gave it away.

I could reject him.

"I can reject you?" My voice comes out high pitched and unsteady. This is the first piece of good news I've heard in a long time.

His eyes are pitch black, and his voice comes out rough and strained. "Yes." He spits the words out spitefully, reluctant to tell me.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I jump up, not caring I was only in skanky underwear. "I could have rejected you and been on my way."

"Natalia, it doesn't work like that," he breathes outs, grabbing my arm and pulling me between his thighs. His stare never once leaves my eyes, completely disregarding my half naked bottom. Wow, this must be really serious to him. "It's a lot more serious than you think." It's like he was reading my mind. "It's difficult, and it won't end up good for either one of us." His eyes are searching into mine, full of something I can't quite decipher. I've never seen him look like this.

I wrap an arm around my waist, and fiddle with the hem of my t-shirt. What I'm about to say is one of the most selfish things I've ever said, but I don't care. Was he not selfish for bringing me here against my will?

"I think you're leaving something out, Kaden..." I whisper. "It's not going to hurt me as much as it will hurt you." I've struck gold, his eyes flaming with a deep darkness.

"Yes," he nods, pulling my hand into his. The contact sends small fires to trickle up my body. "But the hurt you will go through will be unlike anything you'll ever experience. You'll never fully recover from it."

"And what about you then," I ask, voice soft. "I won't be able to recover, but you...you'll have to go through much worse, won't you?" I question him, trying to picture him weakening. But I couldn't.

He just shakes his head. "I don't care what I'll go through, but knowing you'll be living through every day with a never ending pain..." his voice grows dangerously low, and he sounds angry. I'm surprised at his confession, I couldn't possible mean that much to someone. Especially when I barely knew him.

I bite my lip and look away, unsure what to say. "I can handle whatever happens, just let me go." Focus on family, Will, my friends...

He grips my hand tighter, and when I look back at him his eyes are strained. Darkness floats around in them, a mix of emotion that's unreadable.

"Forget rejection, Natalia," he says more firmly, bringing his other arm to my waist. "It's not happening."

"I have a say in this too, you know," I sneer at him, pulling out of his grasp, my body chilling as his warmth evades me. "And I don't want this."

"Are you sure about that, kitten?" He steps up from the mattress and comes towards me, eyes daunting. "Because I recall this morning you were begging me to kiss you."

My cheeks flush, and I have nothing to say. He was right, I was begging for him to place his lips against mine.

"The thing is, kitten, whether you'll admit it or not, we both know you're very much attracted to me. I can tell by the way my touch sends goosebumps running across your arms," he lightly traces his fingers across my arm, and what do you know, the goosebumps arise. "And by the way when my breath in near yours, your heartbeat speeds up," my heart complies with his words, picking up its pace as his breath blows across my face. "And how when I squeeze your round ass, you inhale deep, your breath falling short," his hands grasp my ass, his palms rough against my bare skin, the skimpy underwear hardly covering a thing. I'm squirming in his hold, my stomach dancing with jittery nerves. He wasn't going to get away with this.

"Stop," I press my hands against his chest, pushing hard. "Stop it."

"Is that what you really want, dollface?" He runs his fingers along the length of my back, the action sending waves of heat to my core.

"I-I'll reject you," my threat is empty, at this moment anyways. I can't control myself when he's this close to me, with his hands running up and down my body, his lips eerily close to mine.

I try to form coherent thoughts, and some manage to push through. I can't let him think he can just start feeling me up, and I'll comply to him. No.

"Get away from me," I grit the words out through my teeth. "Just because I think you're hot, doesn't mean I like you." My cheeks burn at that a little, but I brush it aside. He was attractive, and there was no shame in admitting it.

"I guess we'll just have to work on that," he gives my ass another squeeze, my stomach flaming, and then he pulls away. "Seriously, kitten, you're so tempting." He's surveying my body, his eyes landing on my hardened nipples poking through the flimsy t-shirt, then traveling down to my bare thighs.

I cross my arms across my chest.

"Let me talk to Kasandra." If he wouldn't give me answers, she surely could. Plus she seemed to lean more towards my side, and I just really wanted to talk another female. I feel like I've hardly spoken with anyone other than Kaden ever since I've got here.

He sends me a questioning staring, but then slips into his own mind, his eyes blocked off. He appears to be distracted. He did that a lot, and I couldn't help but wonder if it were some type of wolf-thing.

"What were you just doing?" I question him, as soon as he settles back into reality.

"What do you mean?"

"Your eyes were glazed over, and you seemed distant, lost in your mind. What were you doing?"

"Oh, that," he mutters, seeming to genuinely have been confused. "Wolves within a pack can mind-link with each other, communicate telepathically. I was telling Kasandra to come up here."

I'm amazed, they could talk in each other's minds? That must be super convenient, but probably a disadvantage for me.

"You can do that?" I'm still awed. This whole werewolf thing was really new to me.

"Yes," he nods, eyes glowing at my satisfaction. "It's how we communicate in our wolf forms."

"So why do you need it when you're human?" I'm very curious.

"We don't, I guess," he shrugs. "It's just one of the things that carry over when we're human, it's very useful. If the pack is in danger, I don't have to hunt everyone down. I can just send a message."

"But what if you want to tell someone something privately?" The questions keep coming, my curiosity untamed.

"We can have private conversations, too. It's kind of like texting, you can have group messages and individual ones. However, as alpha, I can listen to anyone's conversation. There is nothing hidden from me," he says it kind of seriously, but with a hint of pride.

"Oh, so you like to invade people's privacy? Seems very much like you," I remark, loving how his eyes intensify as his shoulders tighten. I'm teasing him, pushing his limits.

"While invading your privacy is something I very much enjoy," he smirks darkly, "it's not like that with the pack. We are very open people, because as a pack we have to work together. Everyone, well mostly, gets along, and there really aren't secrets. We aren't embarrassed around each other, at all. We've all seen each other naked, because when we change it's easier to be in nothing." He says it very casually, but I blush at the lack of privacy that exists here. But wait, did that mean all the girls here saw him naked? And he saw them?

My eyes narrow at the thought, and I must've been glaring at the ground, grinding my teeth because Kaden chuckles.

"Oh, there's nothing to be jealous of doll. I'm all yours," he smirks, pulling me into his side.

"I'm not jealous." The words are harsh, betraying my statement. Once again he laughs.

"Sure, Natalia," he grazes his fingers across my arm. "Kasandra is at the door. She'll show you around the house, talk to you about whatever it is you want."

He stands up, and pulls me with him.

"But first, I suggest putting that bra and those pants back on," he expresses, eyes drinking in my body one last time, as I quickly grab the items of clothing from the side and rush into them.

I wonder how this will go with Kasandra.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter! It wasn't filled with too much action, but I think it's necessary that they have some real one on one conversations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 75.1K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...
94.6K 3.1K 36
He growl lowly as my breath become shallow from this steamy sessions. Within a second, he digs his canines into my skin, and moans escape my mouth at...
630K 13.8K 28
"Ha-ha." He laughs, " You're my mate, ha-ha. The Moon goddess must have messed it up this time. Me? Your mate? That's really funny. Who would want yo...
3.2M 75.7K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...