Claiming Her Back (COMPLETED)

By ixoraaroxi

Get out of my house. I don't want to see you ever again slut! Those were the exact words he threw at my face... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 💝
Chapter 30 💝
Chapter 31 💝
Chapter 32 💝
Chapter 33 💝
Chapter 34 💝
Chapter 35 💝
Chapter 36 💝
Chapter 37 💝
Chapter 38 💝
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Epilogue

Chapter 23

381K 10.2K 1.1K
By ixoraaroxi

I was awaken when I felt soft hands touching my face. I opened my eyes and found my baby hovering above me with an agitated face. He wasn't crying but his face looked distraught. I got up and craddled him closer. 

"Honey? What happen? Are you hungry?"

It was the first time he was acting wierd. He never gave me this kind of face even when he was hungry.

Then in a sudden I heard a loud clinging of the utensils somewhere outside. I got alarmed. I looked at the clock and it was already 15 past midnight. Who could that be? 

I hugged my baby securely and slowly got off from the bed. I stayed calmed and very careful with my movement not wanting to make any sounds.

My baby seemed to understand what was happening outside and he was not making any sounds as well. 

I leaned my ear closer to the door. I heard a muffled conversation and laughs  of one... two...three men.

"Wait, a woman and a baby were living here alone. Maybe we could have some fun before we left." The other man said while laughing evily. 

"Why not!" The other voice giggled. 

I hurriedly checked the latches of the door. I searched for any sharp object I may use to fight them incase they would get in, but I couldn't find one. 

Panick was slowly eating me. They might break the door in any second. I cuddled my baby closer to my chest. Please, keep my baby safe. Just my baby. 

I quickly dialled the most recent number on the call logs. I didn't check the name and just pressed the call button directly.

Just after the second ring, somebody answered. 

"Hello Livy? Are you okay?" 

"There's.....there...help me please!!!" I couldn't make my words. All I felt was fear. I still kept my voice down not wanting to alert the men outside. 

"Olivia, baby. Calm down. Tell me...". 

"Men outside. Please, save my baby." This time I broke down to silent sobs while securely wrapping my baby with my arms.

The line became silent. I checked the phone, the call time was still running. I saw David's name on the screen. 

"David?" I was breathing and sobbing heavily at the same time.

"Baby, I'm coming. The police are on their way now." I could hear his panting on the other line like he was in a chase.

"Baby, listen to me. Make sure the doors are locked." 

"Ye..ss." 

"Do you see any pointed objects around?" 

"No..." 

The doorknob was twitching. They were trying to break it. 

"David, they are coming! They are breaking the door!" I almost yelled, and all I could hear was David cussing on the other line.

It felt like my internal organs were separating from my body.  I suddenly heard the siren outside and the breaking of the door being forcefully open. 

I sat on the bedside while still hugging my baby to me. I jumped in my seat when I heard the banging of the bedroom door again.

Nooo! They might hurt my baby. 

My phone was continuously ringing, and I saw David's name on the screen. 

"He...hello?" 

"Baby, I'm outside the door. Can you open it please?" I could hear his hard breathing.

"Are you sure you're outside?"

"I am. I have the police here. Can you open the door, please?" He pleaded calmly.

I slowly walked to the door. I removed the latches, and hesitantly turned the knob. 

David was standing with hands spred on each side of the door frame. He looked so shaken. I ran to him but at the same time he rushed to me and pulled me into his arms. I started crying.

"I'm so scared." 

He was hushing me and kept kissing my head to calm me down. Our baby was sandwiched between us and he wiggled causing us to break. 

David wiped my tears and he took our baby to his arms. He held me by my waist and let me sit on the couch. 

The police were able to knock down the theives on time and they asked me few questions before they left. David insisted on filing charges against them.

My nerves were still tensed. David was craddling me and my baby on the couch. He kept kissing my face, but I had no energy to protest.

It was already 4am when my baby finally  dozed off in the arms of his father.

"Let's go back to the bedroom." He said sweetly.

He let me lay on the bed and he started turning away. I gripped his arm to stop him.

"Shhh! I will check the doors. I'll be back." He said and kissed my lips.

He left the bedroom door open so I could see him from the inside. When he returned, he sat on the bedside.

"Go back to sleep. I will stay here. I'll watch you." He enclosed our palms together.

"Thank you." I uttered before closing my eyes.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

The next morning, I found David and my baby nowhere in sight. I started to panicked and stood on my toes. What if those men got my baby. It felt like a dream. No. A nightmare. 

I ran outside the bedroom and all eyes were looking at me with surprise. I was probably looking silly with my messy hair, oversize shirt, big pajamas, and anxious face. 

Katie and France ran to me and hugged me tightly. David must had told them already what happened. 

"I don't know what to do if something bad happened to you. I will never let them escape the prison." France said spitefully but I could draw his worried face. My younger brother always cared for me like he was the eldest.

"I'm fine now." I kissed his and Katie's cheek. 

I saw David standing behind us smiling while carrying my baby who was happily bouncing up and down. 

"David, thank you for coming on time. Thank you for saving them."

"It's my responsibility to protect them France." David replied proudly.

France looked confused. 

"Let's have breakfast!" I interrupted immediately.

We were eating and chatting at the same time. I was observing France and Katie, and I could really feel that romantic tension between them. I mentally reminded myself to talk to Katie later. This bestfriend of mine is no longer sharing things to me.

France was very attentive to her during breakfast. He kept on filling in her plate until Katie annoyingly complained of getting fully heavy already. France was always teasing her that she was getting thinner everyday so she had eat more.

I could clearly see the adoration in my brother's eyes. I smiled secretly.

France drove Katie to work. Before he left, he promised to sleep in the house with us later that night.

I was still feeling uneasy. My body was burning up every minute and I had been sneezing a lot. 

I requested David to keep my baby safe away from me for a while.  I didn't want him to get infected by my virus.

"What time are you leaving?" I asked David. 

He gave me a confused look.

"You can leave anytime you want. Thank you for coming over." I said softly.

"I want to stay. I want to take care of you and our son. Please!"

I nodded and sighed, unable to utter any response.

"C'mon baby. Let's take a bath!" He picked up his son who was squeeling in happiness.

"I'll bathe him." 

"No worries, baby. I got it. Just sit there, relax and watch cartoons." He winked at me.

Did he still remember it? Me and my love to cartoons?

I used to watch cartoons, well even more now especially that my baby was also fond of those funny colorful objects on the tv screen. 

When we were living together before the divorce, he just wanted me to stay in his penthouse. If I got bored of reading books or cleaning the house, I always opted to watching cartoons and it relieved me so much. 

"Can you manage bathing him?" 

"Of course I can." He happily answered.

"I read many books about babies so I think I will do good in this." 

Seriously? Since when?

I wanted to laugh thinking that the fierce David Miller was sitting in a corner reading baby books. 

"As you wish." 

I had to help him undress our baby. My little munchkin couldn't stop squeeling and bumping in all ways and his father had a hard time keeping him still. 

I was laughing even more when my baby drooled and cackled so much when I tickled him. "There you go!" 

"Thank you mommy!" David spoke like a baby making me chuckled.

He carried my baby to the bathroom while singing a song that he probably made up. I was certain I hadn't heard that nursery song ever.

While I was sitting on the couch in the living room, all I could hear were the laughs and the giggles coming from the bathroom. I got up to check on them. It had been 30 minutes already since they got inside.

I found the two inside the tub with bubbles surrounding them. They were both completely undressed. Their giggles stopped when I pushed the door wide open. They both grinned at me. I sighed and smiled. 

"Time to get up!" I chuckled upon looking at my baby who was enjoyingly swarming to the bubbles. I took a towel and wrapped it around my son's tiny body. 

When David got up from the tub, my eyes grew wider upon seeing him totally naked with only bubbles all over his sculpted body. His mighty friend was standing proudly and he gave me seductive look.

I felt myself blushed so I quickly got out and went to the bedroom to dress my baby up. 

David later followed with only a white towel wrapped around his lower body. His v-line was perfectly shaped that I so wanted to trace it with my fingers.

I was about to apply lotion to my baby's body when David asked if he could do it instead. I was sitting at one side of the bed watching them with a smile on my face. He looked great already in doing these things. My baby was chuckling so much when his father tickled him. He squeeled and crawled to get away from the tickles. 

I noticed David's towel was starting to loosen up when he leaped to catch my baby. I moved forward to fix his towel but what happened next really embarassed me. 

Before I knew it, the towel was already falling down and my face was precisely in front of his portruding cock. My lips almost touched it.

When I looked up, I met David's shocking gaze and he smiled evily.

"You didn't tell me you want it baby." His dark tone sent shivers down my spine.

I bit my lip and I could feel my face heating up. I quickly moved away but he pinned me down with my hands above me. 

He bit his lower lip like a maniac, and it was seriously getting me so hot and wet down there. 

This isn't good. I have to get away. 
My baby was crawling towards us so he released my arms and I lifted my baby up. I blushed and I knew it.

"I have one class today. Can you watch him for a while? I should be back after 2 hours."

"Sure! No problem baby." He seductively smiled at me. 

My class has just ended and I was about to leave the desk when I heard giggles from the inside of the office. I looked up and saw my colleague Victoria clinging to the arms of the man beside her. She surely looked like lost and found puppy. 

They were chatting and laughing and all the eyes were looking at them. I rolled my eyes and I could feel my body burning. I quickly gathered my things and stomped out of the office. 

He must had followed me already because I heard my name being called from afar but I just ingored it. 

Luckily, there was a cab parked already so I quickly got in and hurried the driver. I glanced at the side mirror and saw David running after the cab calling my name. 

I pressed my phone to call France. 

"France, is my baby with you?"

"Yes Livy! I'm in the apartment. Why?" 

"Can we have a sleepover at your place?" 

"Of course. But why a sudden?" 

I knew France's condo was the last place David could gain access to. I do not want to see him right now, France. I wanted to say it.

"I just...miss your place." I knew he knew that was not exactly the reason. 

"Okay, would you like me to pack the bags?" I had no time. David must had been driving already to the house. 

"Yes please. See you!" 😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Isabella By Amber

General Fiction

14.1M 430K 34
When Ashley found out that she was pregnant with twins, she couldn't wait to share the good news with her husband. But when he got home later that ni...
729K 6.9K 16
Through the door came my nightmare in human form. I watched as he strode in with his demeaning confidence that suffocated the room. It was second nat...
275K 8.2K 32
"You should have told me before that you weren't interested in me" I yelled at my so called husband Samad. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "Jawari...
1M 24.4K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...