The spoil brat is courting me...

By tae567

Kim Taehyung the Spoil brat courting someone? wil she even accept? will he fight for it? Read to find out! More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(ENDING)
Happy 1k omg

Chapter 8

134 6 0
By tae567

Eunji pov

It's been a few weeks since me being a alien girlfriend. Well he is a good boyfriend material, a very sweet guy, while mostly everyone's ideal type. But I feel weird after Taehyung's dad speak to me

Flashback

"Eunji?"

I turn around and saw Mr Kim behind me

"Neh"

"Follow me to a cafe and let's talk?"

I nodded and followed him

---cafe----

Mr Kim-" break up with Taehyung"

Me-" reason?"

Mr Kim-" reason being I think he is just using you as his ex-girlfriend which died in a car accident, well she looks really like you, personality too"

Me-" but he won't-"

Mr Kim-" you wouldn't know"

Me-" but if that's so, you should care about him not me"

Mr Kim-" well, another reason is because him being one of the richest family in this country, Korea can't be with a poor girl like you"

Me-" poor? What's wrong with poor?"

Mr Kim-" there is nothing wrong with being poor, it is wrong when a poor girl and a rich guy date"

Me-" to be there is nothing wrong!"

Mr Kim-" that is to you, to me, to the world it is"

Me-" but what if I don't break up with him?"

Mr Kim-" I don't know? Maybe having you going overseas, killing your mum, raping you or having you dead just like his ex-girlfriend?"

Me-" y-you k-kill her?!"

Mr Kim-" well, she's like you, but the differnce is that she have a dad and a mom but she is poor, when I asked her to break up with Taehyung, she don't want, so I have to do it by force"

Me-" by killing her?!"

Mr Kim-" ya, but no one knows, they all think that is because she is depressed and decide to get bang by a car"

Me-" you are a monster!"

Mr Kim-" you better keep your mouth shut or I will get you and your mum's life to the hell"

I stood up and went out of the cafe..

End of flashback

Until now I still can't believe that Taehyung's dad is that cruel, like look at Taehyung, he is just an silly alien which wants a simple life..

I guess everyone just can't choose what life they want?

The doorbell rang and I went to school with Taehyung

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3M 309K 65
'The devil has a name and it is Kim Taehyung' Every girl wants a bad boy who would be good just for her. But what happens when you get the ultimate...
28.2K 944 22
Jungkook fell for the one person he couldn't, his teacher.
2.4K 152 13
Where Spoilt Rotten Chaebol Kim Taehyung, the most sought after Omega, unexpectedly found the Alpha of his dreams in a book cafe, Jeon Jungkook, a no...
532K 22.1K 31
Jeon Jeongguk, the next in line for the thrown. He gets a new servant because his old one couldn't put up with him anymore. His heart too cold and...