// just girls breaking hearts...

By canyoufeelmyheartbre

I'm awful at descriptions, please read :) ~ Lola ~ More

// just girls breaking hearts // - a Matthew Healy Fanfiction (The 1975)
Chapter 2 //
Chapter 3 //
Chapter 4 //
Chapter 5 //
Author's Note //
Chapter 6 //
Chapter 7 //
Authros note // 2
READ ITS IMPORTANT

Chapter 1 //

9K 37 5
By canyoufeelmyheartbre

Let me introduce myself!

I’m Lennon Quinn but please call me lola, from Manchester, UK. I have long blonde hair, bright green eyes and i’m 5 foot 7 inches. Today is my first day at college doing a music course and i’m so excited, music is my passion. You’ll learn more throughout the story, so here we go J

~ ~ ~

I rolled over in bed, opened my eyes, only to be met with the darkness of my bedroom. What time is it? I thought to myself. Looking over at my clock I noticed it was only 4:35 am, meaning I didn’t have to be up for another hour and a half. Great.

Today is my first day at college and I’m really excited. I’m just going to be attending my local college for ease but I hope to go onto bigger things as I progress. To make it all better, my best friend Rebecca will be attending with me!

Taking advantage of my early start I decided to get up and have a nice long shower. I may as well make as much effort as I can on my first day, who knows, there might be some cute boys to impress!

I stripped down and stepped into the shower. With it being September it wasn’t cold but I do enjoy hot showers. I scrubbed my hair with my favourite strawberry shampoo and washed my body with the matching body wash. If you can’t tell already, I love strawberries. Cliché for a girl of 18, right? I decided to shave my legs while I was in the shower because I wanted to wear shorts today. Once I got out of the shower I wrapped myself in a large fluffy cream towel, same with my hair, and padded back to my bedroom. I changed into a fresh pair of pyjamas so I could be comfortable while getting ready.

To begin with, I applied a layer of foundation to my skin to cover the obvious imperfections then applied powder over the top to set the make-up. I then began my eyeliner which was a pin-up style and winged at the sides. Then for the finishing touches I applied a thick layer of mascara and some dark red lip stick to my full lips. I blow dried my long hair until it was straight, then curled the ends with my straightener. Now that my make-up and hair was done I decided to go and get some breakfast, just an apple, nothing major. While slowly chewing on my apple I watched some TV for a while, trying to pass time. Once it hit 7am I decided to go and get dressed. Going to my wardrobe I pulled out black denim shorts, a crop top with flowers on the front, my bowler hat and my ankle boots with some frilly socks, Then to finish the look I put on my elephant necklace and some bracelets and rings.

Looking at the clock I noticed it was almost 7:30 which meant my best friend Rebecca would be coming to get me soon. We’ve been friends for as long as I can remember and I don’t know what i’d do without her. Bringing me out of my day dream, as if on cue, there was a loud knocking on my apartment door. I quickly went to open it and on the other side was my best friend smiling back at me. “Hey come in! I’ve missed you!” I said as I pulled her into a tight hug. “I’ve missed you too!” she screamed down my ear, almost deafening me. I told her I would be back in a minute and went to grab my bag and phone, I can’t have a journey without my music! I ran back into the living room and grabbed Rebecca’s hand, dragging her out of my apartment and into the morning air. I hope today is a good day, I wonder what my teachers will be like.

~~~

Okay, so no Matt yet, I know. But there will be in the next Chapter.

Please if you don’t think this is worth writing tell me before I continue?

~ Lola ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.6K 27
For all my readers - I have unlocked my most popular story just for you. Please don't judge some of the ideas or things that come up in this story, a...
40.7K 1.1K 25
A sequel to "Eyes Bright, Uptight" and then some. Please read that first as nothing else will make sense.
14K 109 29
the title says it all but quickly before I start this there will be no smut of any kind. also my spelling and grammar are trash so sorry about that b...
65.1K 1.6K 12
I'm horrible at descriptions to be honest ;----; The title says it all really *Clears throat*