Authros note // 2

--- PLEASE READ ---

So recently I've been getting a lot of messages, mostly DMs asking me to update. Honestly, I'm flattered, I really am but you guys need to cut me some slack okay? I have college work to do, then I have to go to work, not to mention personal things going on in my life. And don't forget I need to have time to spend with my friends and go out. There is a life outside of wattpad so if I don't update regularly then you'll all just have to wait. I'm sorry but I have more important things to deal with at the moment.

This isn't me getting angry this is just me informing you of my current predicament. I can't update right now, please understand.

And it's not all people. I have received messages off people complimenting me and understanding that I need time to update which I'm thankful for. The point I'm trying to make is...I update a chapter and within the hour I have many messages telling me to update more that night like, I don't have the time or the brain power at the moment. It's coming to the end of my school year and I can't squeeze everything in, I have priorities.

Again, don't think I'm angry because I'm not. I just needed to rant and get this out there!

Thank you all for the support

Love you all

~ Lola ~