My Boyfriend Is a Psychopathi...

By sassybatmanrivera

Dating the Joker (especially the hot, Heath Ledger-type Joker) is a dream of many Batman fangirls (me! ME... More

My Boyfriend Is a Psychopathic Clown: Harley Quinn's Story
Chapter 1: Puddin's in Trouble
Chapter 2: A Visit To Arkham
I Accidentally Get Myself Locked Up. (Oops. Epic fail!)
Chapter 4: It Feels Like Years Ago....
Chapter 5: Everything Goes to Pieces
"Haaaaaaaaaaaaarley...!"
Highway Robbery and "The Artist"
Our Big Gig...and that Green Monster
The Best Laid-Plans....(Aka What Went Down at Wayne Manor)
Silver Thorns and Bloody Roses
Puddin's Worst Enemy
Dude...Where's My Joker?
Do the Creep (Not).
"Leaves of Three, Let Them Be"... Unless They're Saving You
I Get An Alternative (contest inside!!!!)
I Start Dating Bandage Boy
I Suddenly Learn Everything
The Point of No Return (And No Regrets)
Mr. J!
In Which Puddin' is Being a Grumpypuss :(
Heroism?...Not.
An X-tra Special Encounter
Gangster's Moll
Queenie Hartz
Psycho...Bang Bang!
Lawyers and General Lunacy.
"Off With Her Head!"
Pidgeon, or I Do My Man Wrong
Roomies
Baby, It's Cold Outside (and Inside)
And, of Course, I Screw Up...And During Mr. J's GREATEST Plan....
The Things Our Friends Do For Us!
Gemerally (this is not a spelling error, but a pun) Speaking....
Ouch, That Hurts!
Exes Beware: A Precautionary Tale
Guest Star
P. I
Riding off into the Sunset....

Recap\ Then There Is An Imposter on the Loose!

2.8K 82 2
By sassybatmanrivera

I was staring at Mia, but she was calm and...regular.

"I'm a mutant. Get over it. I escaped from Professor Xavier's school because I didn't want to be one of his little good guys in their stupid yellow suits...although I think they've changed it now. No matter. I've always had a dark side, and the life of the X-Men just wasn't for me. It's not too hard to keep a gift like mine under wraps. I'm not like Cyclops, where I can't control it -  I have extreme power over my ability."

"Haaarley!!!" He was back for me, coatless, so he shivered in the frigid room. Ice glossed his cheekbones. I wanted to kiss his purple lips.

He was back for me!!!!!! 

I screamed,

"Please, Harley." Killer Frost rolled her eyes and sighed loudly, breath making a cloud in front of her.

"Bye, Mia," I called, slipping on the icy floor in my stilettos as I chased my Puddin' out of there. He gunned the engine to the Clown Car (our new wheels were fab!) and we squealed off into the night. I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him, and the car swerved.

"Kid! You wanna get us killed?" he grouched, but I knew he'd missed my sweet touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 2.1K 66
Welcome to my first and only fanfiction about Joker and Harley Quinn, the two (surprise) main characters in this book. --You're just my favorite jest...
15.9K 382 22
When Ianthe Thatcher, a 21 year old Gotham City native reluctantly accepts a seemingly promising position at Arkham Asylum, her path takes an unexpec...
209K 5.3K 40
You got fired from your job, assisted a bank robbery, and met the Joker all on the same day. Can you survive working for the Joker? Will having his t...
1.8M 56.9K 45
Best Rankings Ever: #1 Joker #1 Batman #2 dc #2 BruceWayne #2 soulmates #6 fanfiction You've always wanted to know who your soulmate was. But whi...