!Byler!

By liceskata

Read these if you give a damn about bylernation. More

You're Beautiful Will Byers
Playlist
Gummy Worms
Playlist II
See You Tomorrow
Every Breath You Take
Buttercup
Update (not an update)
Weekends
Tired
Blue Boy
Headcanon
Pass The Test
Three
I Think I Like You More
You're so Cheesy
HAPPY ONE YEAR

I Love You But I'm Leaving

8.4K 229 113
By liceskata

Inspired by the song I Love You But I'm Leaving by Rusty Clanton

"Mike please just figure yourself out" Will said, a tear threatening to fall as he spoke over the walkie-talkie. "I love you so much Mike, okay. But I can't keep on being something confusing. I feel like you're a fire and I'm just standing too close. I'm getting tired of moving my chair back and still feeling the heat, it's like it gets more intense the farther away I get. It's like you're constantly changing, taking one off and then putting on another. But it's because you're confused, you need to figure yourself out. You need to figure out what you need, if this is you. You just need to make it work out in the end and I know I won't be much help to that. If you can't help yourself I can't make myself stay. So this is goodbye." Will said as he released the button on the side.

Then he cried.

Will placed the device onto his bedside table and finally broke down, sobbing into his blanket. He cried for so long, unable to keep track of the time anymore and unable to sleep.

"I love you" Mike's voice cracked silently through the speaker.

-

short and shit, hope you enjoyed the double update though

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4M 110K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
5.3M 146K 100
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
11.5M 483K 50
"did you just draw a dick on my face?" Min Soojung was more than textbook perfect-- she's independant, crazy smart, and most of all: competitive. Tha...
43.7M 1.3M 164
» I didn't know you had a sister, Potter. «