Heart to Hart - a Chenry Fanf...

Door BabyBelle771

Henry Hart has a secret, and it is about to come out. Many girls have entered his life, and have all broken... Meer

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
A/N
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.0
A/N
The Future

A/N

4.5K 100 36
Door BabyBelle771

Hi all!!

So first of all I'm so sorry but there won't be a chapter tonight! I've been out all day and I'm too tired to write!! So to make up for it, tomorrow I am going to post two chapters for you! I hope that helps :)

In the meantime, I wanted to take this chapter to ask your opinions so far on the story! I want to know everything! How you like (or dislike) it, your opinion on Rachael, how you feel about the emotional side of Henry. I want to hear everything!!

Also, I would like to hear what you think may happen, or what you would like to see happen! I love to read those, and maybe I might write some of them in (wink wink)!!

I'm really thankful for all of you, and all of your support! This has been a story I have thought of for so long, so it's amazing to be able to finally write it all down!

As always, go follow my Instagram, @/rieleandjace and say hi! I love chatting with you all!

Thanks for all the love!
Natalie xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

64.1K 2.4K 12
Beauty is skin deep.
120K 5.9K 30
Charlotte stops wondering what it means to live a normal life, when the boy of her dreams sweeps her off he feet. Literally. Torn between living a li...
13.5K 171 12
Henry Hart begins to get sick with what only seems to be a minor cold. Everyone barley notices so Henry decides not to pay much attention to it. But...
69.5K 1.3K 20
//COMPLETED\\ Ceara Young is an ordinary and creative 14 year old girl who moved to California 2 years ago. She is kind and caring, but she gets nerv...