Loved You First

Galing kay tyler-seguin

"I saw that you were perfect and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even mo... Higit pa

Loved You First
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 22

2.3K 31 4
Galing kay tyler-seguin

"Time to get up sis, got about 45 minutes." Tuukka shakes me awake. I toss and turn from my couple hours of sleep.

My flight leaves at 8, it's 6 right now. I haven't had to get up too early since my internship, which reminds me, I have to call or text Don, the athletic trainer, and let him know that I'm going to be gone. I do that now before I forget.

*Hey Don, I'm going to be gone for I don't know how long, so not going to be at work. See you soon.*

Even though I'm still clean from my bath last night, I take a quick shower.

I put on a pair of leggings and a pink pullover sweatshirt I got yesterday with Tuukka. I dry my hair and straighten it, putting my straightener and curling wand in one of my bags. I brush my teeth and do my makeup, putting that stuff in the same bag afterwards, and grabbing anything else I may need for the trip and go downstairs.

"That was faster then I thought." Tuukka pulls on a t-shirt when I walk into the kitchen.

Brad comes out from the basement and lazily goes into the bathroom. I forget Tyler's phone upstairs.

"Be right back." I run upstairs to grab his phone.

There are a few texts, but I don't bother reading them. I slide my finger across the screen to unlock it, his wallpaper is us, the first picture we took together. I smile and press the lock button, then pressing it again looking at his lock screen. It is us from Christmas, I don't even remember this picture being taken. It's me opening my bracelet, a huge smile across my face.

It's kind of embarrassing in a way, knowing you are someone's wallpaper in their phone, but it's Tyler at least.

I rush back down stairs, phone in hand.

"Why do you have Tyler's phone?" Tuukka looks at the phone, then me funny.

"He forgot it, he wants you to give it to him at practice." I hand him the phone and he puts it in his pocket.

"Are you ready to go?" He picks up one of my bags. I nod and we head out to his truck.

"Don't forget Torey's aunts house." I point to the road as we approach it. He nods and pulls in, going down a ways until we reach the house.

"Be right back." I jump out of the car and walk up the steps of the house. I knock once and the door opens, a woman I'm assuming is Torey's aunt answers.

"You must be Meghan." She smiles.

"Yes I am, hi." I smile, sticking my hand out to shake hers, but instead, she pulls me into a hug. Of course, I hug her back.

"Do you have a few minutes?" She looks past my shoulder and over to the truck.

"A few, but the plane leaves at 8." I remind her.

"We'll I've got to go grab the ticket, do come in." She steps out of the way.

I walk in and stand next to the door as she disappears and comes back with the ticket. She hands it to me.

"Thank you." I smile.

"You're very welcome. Torey thinks a lot of you, you know." She crosses her arms.

"He's a really good friend."

"That's what he told me about you."

"Aw. I should get going, don't want to keep my brother waiting."

"It was nice seeing you. Have fun."

"Thanks. Bye." I wave and head back out to the truck.

"Let's go." I buckle up, laying the ticket down on the seat between Tuukka and I.

We arrive at the airport and Tuukka helps me with my bags.

I think about calling Tyler on Bergy's phone, letting him know that I'm at the airport, but I decide against it because I know if I do, talking to him will probably change my mind. I remind myself we need this break and this trip is for the best.

"And remember to actually let me know when you land, unlike in Ottawa." Tuukka grabs my shoulders, looking down at me.

"I will. Love you." I hug him tight.

"Love you too. Be safe, and remember, everything will be back to normal when you come back home, I promise." I look up at him and smile, picking up by bags and leaving to board the plane.

Tyler's POV

"Hey Segs, you going to practice?" Bergy shakes my shoulder.

I slept on the couch seeing there wasn't too many other options other than the floor.

My head pounds from not being able to sleep last night, not having her where she should be, which is with me, and knowing she is leaving for Michigan was terrible. I couldn't find a way to stop thinking about her, it was impossible. When the tears came, there was no way I could stop them.

"I don't know." I rub my face.

"Jesus, you look terrible." He says as I look up at him. I roll my eyes.

"Thanks Bergy, I wonder why."

"Tyler, she'll come back, don't stress over it. She loves you. She's like the sister I never had, I know her. Just stay home, I'll tell coach you weren't feeling good." He pats my back and walks out the door.

I lay back down and stare up at the ceiling.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Honestly, she is right. I'm too protective of who she hangs around. I know Torey enough now that he isn't into her in that way, only as a friend. But the fact that she is choosing him over me on my fucking birthday is crazy.

Here I go again.

Then there's Brooke, she knows damn well how I feel about that bitch. She's crazy, and I down right fucking hate her. I understand that they were best friends before, but after seeing what she has done to Meghan not only once, but twice since I've been with her is unacceptable. I don't want to be the one cheering Meghan up after that bitch hurts her, even though if it does, I will be anyways.

Maybe this break will be good for us because I clearly need some time to clear my mind and learn when is a good time to be protective. This could show me what it will be like when she leaves me because of something like this, hopefully that will never happen.

I get up and look for my phone, but then I remember, I left it back at the house. I wanted to call Meghan before she left, but if I remember right, her flight left at 8 and it's almost 10 now, practice should be out anytime and she should be landed.

"Oh, I forgot you were here." Stephanie startles me as she walks across the room.

I look up at her, giving her a little wave. She puts in her earrings and grabs her purse that was lying on the kitchen counter.

"The boys should be here anytime, you going to be okay?" She stands in front of me now. I look up at her and nod.

"I think so." I hope so.

"Don't worry Tyler, that girl hates it when you are away for games, she won't stay there for more than a week." She gives me a hug and heads out the door.

A few minutes later, voices come from outside the door and in comes Bergy, Marchy, and Tuuk.

"Hey man!" Marchy raises his arm.

I get up and head over to them. They greet me with bro hugs.

"How're you doing?" Tuukka sits down at a bar stool. I sit down next to him.

"Fine, do you have my phone?"

"Yeah, do you have his phone so he doesn't have to use mine to get a message from Meg?" Patrice laughs as I shoot him an eye roll.

Tuukka pulls my phone out of his pocket.

"And you've got a text from my sister, speaking of her." He examines my screen as I rip it out of his hand. He wasn't kidding.

*Landed :)* I breathe a sigh of relief, thankful she is safely landed.

*Is Torey there?*

Just what I need to think about is her being stranded there, in Detroit, without anyone there with her that she knows.

*Yeah, we're driving to Livonia at the moment. You'll never guess who lives in Michigan now.*

*Who?*

*I'll tell you about it later, my phone's going to die so call me after your game?*

I smile at the fact she wants to talk.

*Of course. Love you.*

*Love you and miss you. Oh and happy birthday!!!<3*

*Thanks babe, would be much better if you were here :(*

*Sorry, we need it, as much as it sucks.*

*I know, alright love you bye.*

"So much for a fucking break." Brad coughs.

"We need it Brad, so fuck off."

He wouldn't understand since he hasn't exactly had a relationship like Meghan and I.

"I was kidding, everything will work out, don't you worry man. Tonight after the game, count on a good time." He winks.

Fucking great, there is no way I'm doing crazy shit without Meghan. That was before Meghan, I'm trying to stop that shit, but Brad is the type of guy that makes it easy for you to do what he does and shit happens. But if it's a party, it may help get my mind off everything.

"Oh great." I smile slightly and shake my head.

"You and me bro, since Tuukka's being a pussy." He looks over at Tuukka.

"I don't live for parties, thanks. And besides, it's after a game, so I'm coming home and going to bed."

"What do you say Ty? You up for a party?" Brad punches my arm.

"I don't know, I guess." I rub the back of my neck. It won't hurt, I guess.

"It'll help, guaranteed." Brad laughs.

"Want to go out for lunch?" Patrice interrupts, thank god.

"Yeah, let's go." I grab my sweatshirt and head for the door.

We all head out to Tuukka's truck and drive to a small restaurant. We go in and see Milan and Nathan Horton.

"Hey guys." Patrice says as we walk up to them.

"Hey, where's Meghan?" Milan looks confused. I was hoping they wouldn't notice.

"She went to Michigan." Tuukka answers.

She'd still be here if it wasn't for me being an ass.

"Oh, why?" Nathan asks.

"She's got a friend she went out to spend time with."

"Oh, you let her go Segs?" Milan laughs. I smile and shrug.

"She's a big girl." I laugh.

I'd rather not talk about our little fight.

"Sit down guys, don't just stand there." Nathan points to the table next to them. We all take a seat, I sit next to Milan.

"You alright?" He nudges me. I thought I was hiding it pretty good.

"Not exactly." I stare at the table, biting the inside of my lip.

"Tuuk told me, it'll be fine," He assures. "I've known Meghan for a while, and she doesn't give up on people fast, and let alone this being you. You're her everything man, she'll be yours for a while, I know it."

She doesn't give up on people fast, that makes perfect sense now, that's why she doesn't want to lose hope on her and Brooke becoming friends again. That girl, I swear.

"Thanks Looch." I pat his shoulder.

.................

I go back to the house instead of Bergy's apartment. I take a shower and put on a pair of jeans and black t-shirt.

We ended up winning the game 4-3. It felt extremely weird skating to the bench, looking up into the crowd behind it and not seeing her, her doing her goofy faces or talking to a fan.

I really hope she's not staying there for too long, it hasn't even been a day and it's driving me completely crazy.

"You ready for a good time?" Brad opens the door to bedroom, her bedroom, but now mine too. The bed was all made up and the room was spotless, so was the bathroom.

"I guess." I lazily pick up my dress coat and we head out.

"Have fun Seggy." Tuukka laughs from the living room. I roll my eyes as I follow Brad out to his car.

"Where are we even going?" I ask as we drive.

"You'll see." He smirks slightly. We pull into a club.

"Dude, I'm underage." I say before we get out of the car.

"Since when have you cared?"

"Since, well Meghan." I look down at the floor of the car. He lets out a laugh.

"Oh my Jesus, she has changed you, but I know the real Tyler, and he's coming with the Brad man tonight, now come on, I know the owner, he said it's fine, it'll be kept hush hush." He nudges me in the arm before getting out. I smile a little.

Only with Brad will I do this shit. We head inside.

"There's the birthday boy!" A couple of half dressed chicks come over and grab my arms, pulling me into the crowd of strangers. A couple of familiar faces, but most just there for a party. Brad follows behind, checking out girls and waving to people.

"What can I get for you?" A brunette behind the counter asks when the girls lead me to the counter.

"Make him something good, that goes for me too," Brad pats the counter next to me. "You're going to enjoy yourself tonight."

"I better since that's about the millionth fucking time you've told me." I laugh.

The girl hands us a glass. I thank her for both of us and she smiles with a wink. I pretend that didn't happen. I used to be the flirty one with the girls, now any little thing like that that they do feels weird and not right.

Brad gets the drinks into me and I'm feeling it now. I'm not giving any fucks about anything, girls are all over me and I'm going with it. I'm having an amazing time that is until some blonde decides to stick her tongue in my mouth and ride my lap. Something clicks as I instantly push her off of me.

As drunk as I am, it doesn't take me five seconds to realize who the girl is. Brooke.

"What the hell?" She spits.

"You fucking bitch." I mumble, getting up and walking away.

I wash my drink down, but I hear her following, saying something.

"What the hell do you want? The nerve for you to show up here." I spin around and she stops just before slamming into me.

"Live a little Tyler, and besides, Meghan's not here is she?" She grins and grabs my shirt, pulling herself close to me. I push her away.

"I guarantee I can do better then her." She gets close again.

"No one can beat what Meghan can do so go find some other that will actually take you home with him." I snap. Her jaw drops.

"You think that's my intention? I always knew you were a fucking dick Tyler, I don't know how Meghan is still with you." She laughs.

"Maybe because I only act like this around you and others I hate." I laugh back.

"Oh we got a badass here." She puts her hands up.

I roll my eyes and walk outside the club, I need some fresh air, but she follows me out.

"Can I please be alone?" I say with an attitude, hoping she'll take a hint.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean it. I mean, you are mean to me, but I only say what I say in defense." She can't be serious right now.

"Brooke, I don't like you, and if you think by trying to get an apology accepted by me, you're wasting your time."

"I know, but I just want my friend back." I turn and face her. She's looking down at the ground.

"She doesn't need you, she has plenty of people who are better for her then you."

"She was one of the only people who I had. Since we ended our friendship, I haven't had anyone, no one. I really just want my best friend back. I've changed my ways, I really have. If I haven't, I definitely wouldn't be taking to you right now. I don't even know what got into me being that way towards her. I'll do anything, anything." She starts crying.

What the hell am I supposed to do now?

"Didn't you say you changed before?"

"I didn't mean it, but I definitely do now Tyler. Why can't you just get it?" She raises her voice through her tears.

I don't know what to do.

"I saw her today." She sniffs. I look at her in confusion.

"You saw Meghan?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah, this morning, at the airport. I flew in from Michigan and she was flying out to Michigan. She told me that you two were taking a break."

Why would Meghan tell that to Brooke of all people?

"So you think that your little stunt in there is going to help this all?" I raise my voice, pointing back to the club.

"Shit happens, I'm sorry. Can we just forget about this, we're talking about your girlfriend." She emphasizes the 'your'.

"Alright." I sigh.

Just then, my phone vibrates in my back pocket. I pull it out to find five missed calls, all from Meghan. Then it dawns on me, I was supposed to call her after the game and it's a little after midnight now.

"What's wrong?" She steps closer.

"Nothing, I need to make a phone call." I dial Meghan's number. She nods and goes inside. Two rings and she picks up.

"Really Tyler?" She's not impressed.

"Meghan, oh my god, I'm really sorry hun. After the game, Brad wanted to take me out for my birthday, which ended up being to a club, and I just want to go home." I speak fast.

"Whoa Ty, it's fine. I figured you were busy." She laughs.

It makes me feel ten times better to hear her voice, let alone her laugh, it makes me smile.

"Okay, so how's everything?"

"Great, it's really nice here. I'm with Torey right now, we are watching Top Gear and oh my god, funniest show ever, the British one." She starts laughing hysterically, I can hear Torey laughing in the background.

"Well that's good."

"Oh my god they just flipped that car over!" She screams through her uncontrollable laughter. I end up laughing at her. "Oh my god Ty, we are watching this when I come home."

"Sounds good babe."

"Ah, so anyways, did you guys win?"

"Yeah, 4-3."

"That's good, oh yeah I was going to tell you who lives in Michigan now."

"Brooke." I answer before her.

"How'd you know?"

"Just got done talking to her."

"You just got done talking to Brooke? Is this some kind of joke?" She laughs.

"No really, she's here at the club." The phone goes silent for a little bit. "Meghan?"

"Yeah, sorry, I had a text, I got to go." Her voice is calm.

"Is everything okay?" I ask before she hangs up.

"I don't know, bye."

"Wait Meg-" She hung up.

What the hell is going on? Brooke comes back out as I stare at my phone in shock.

"I'm sorry." She says. I look up at her as she tucks her hair behind her ear nervously.

"For what?"

"I had to tell her." She looks at the ground.

Fucking great.

"Bring Brad home, will you? I'm going home now." I make my way to his car.

Meghan's POV

This day couldn't have been going any better.

Torey and I drove around for a little bit, showing me spots he will eventually take me to. His apartment is really nice and homey.

We were watching a marathon of Top Gear, which is one of the funniest shows I've ever watched might I add, but now the day has taken a turn for the worst. I hang up on Tyler and stare at the text from Brooke.

*I kissed Tyler. Please don't blame it on him, it's all my fault, I didn't recognize him at first, we were drunk and I made a move. He pushed me off him. It's my fault, all blame on me, not on him, he stopped me before I could do anything. I'm so sorry Meghan.*

I don't know what to do.

I feel tears start to spill. I get up, trying to hide my face from Torey and make a dash to the bathroom. I start full on crying. Even if Brooke is telling the truth, I can't deal with this right now. The fact of him kissing someone else kills, and we aren't even broken up.

"Meghan? You okay?" Torey lightly knocks on the door.

"I'm fine." No I'm not, as I'm crying my eyes out.

He cracks open the door. Once he sees the mess of me, sitting on the toilet seat, he kneels down in front of me and hugs me.  I continue crying into his shoulder.

"You're definitely not fine," He laughs slightly. "Now tell me what's wrong." He holds my arms to my thighs, grabbing some toilet paper and dabbing the tears of my face. I let out a little giggle.

"Brooke kissed Tyler." I sniff.

"Are you serious?" His eyes widen.

I pull out my phone and show him the text.

"Oh wow, that's definitely low."

"You're telling me. I don't know what to think Torey." I play with my phone.

"You do realize between us, we did the same thing." I look at him. He's totally right.

This is probably how Tyler would feel if I told him, which I haven't.

"Do you think I should tell Tyler?"

"You haven't yet?" He looks at me funny.

"No, I just wanted to forget it ever happened, but now this, I think it'd only be fair, if you know what I mean."

"I would. It's not good to hide things, especially things like this, in a relationship."

"Ugh, Torey, I don't know." I hide my face in my hands.

"Tell him tomorrow, I'll be here with you."

"Fine, thanks Tor." I hug him as he hugs me back.

"No problem Meg. I think it's time for bed, I don't know about you." He laughs.

"Definitely." I laugh. I walk past Torey as he goes into is bedroom and I make my way to the spare bedroom. Torey's roommate is staying with someone else so it can just be Torey and I.

I change into some shorts and crawl into bed.

I lay there, staring out the window with all these thoughts going through my mind. I miss Tyler. I don't like laying here without him. I'm simply a mess without him, and I just never knew it until now.

I officially don't like breaks, especially with him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

25.4K 545 35
- 𝐦𝐬.𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐲 "𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐒.𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐘!" "𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘓𝘐𝘕𝘎...
129K 3.1K 49
I'll love you today, tomorrow, and every day after.
480K 5.6K 32
I'm gonna wear you down, I'm gonna make you see, I'm gonna get to you, You're gonna give into me. { also on Mibba }