SEXUAL ORIENTATIONS

By ProjectAwesomesauce

In this work, we will attempt to educate and inform on all the different concepts of sexual identity in a fun... More

Introduction.
The 'S' Word.
Asexuality Awareness Week 2016
Asexuality Masterpost ~ Part I
Asexuality Masterpost ~ Part II
Asexuality Masterpost ~ Part III
Asexuality Masterpost ~ Part IV
Asexuality Masterpost ~ Part V
Guest Writers: Experiences Of Being Asexual.
Pansexual Pride Day 2016.
The Myth Of Heterosexuality.

Guest Writer: Bisexuality.

46 7 0
By ProjectAwesomesauce

Thanks so much to our Guest Writer DracoEverdeen who has decided to reach out and share their experience of being bisexual. Here is what they wanted to say:

"I had thought I was bi for years, but it took me so long to actually realize. Immediately, I embraced it. I forced myself to tell my mum and friends and that worked out well, but I couldn't tell the rest of my family because they are homophobic. After a while, I was added to an LGBTQ+ group on Facebook. I read other people's stories and it helped me realize that I was trans as well as bi. I cut my hair really short, in a Phil Lester hair cut and became Ash. My family still doesn't know because I don't have contact with them."

Again, a huge thanks to Ash for wanting to share their story. If you would like to be a Guest Writer for this topic, or indeed any other book we have, don't hesitate to get in touch.

If perhaps you also struggle with homo/trans/queerphobic family or friends and you feel as if you cannot come out or be accepted, remember this is a safe space for you. We are always here to listen and offer advice and be awesome.

Thanks for reading, LTAC!

- thefineideayoucrave

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 275 23
𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐄; 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫, 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐨�...
38.5K 3.4K 56
What happens after you've saved the world? Even if you are an all-powerful being or vampire or some cross of any supernatural creature you've come in...
41.4K 1.6K 40
Summary: This story is about an incredible unique autistic girl and her two equally incredible best friends. Will they ever get out of the friend zon...
9.3K 458 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...