Yugioh gx special season 4.

Lumaking7 द्वारा

Sequel to the other seasons, and the last season in the series. A week has gone after the dimension act and... अधिक

Thoughts, changes and shooting stars.
New threats approaches. New visitors?!
Goodbye duel academy! The twins are leaving?!
United Souls. Neos vs. the god of dragons.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 1.
Hooked up together?! In a tag team Tournament?! part 2.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 1.
The Cyber, the Android and Love in between part 2.
Aim to become pro part 1
Aim to become pro part 2.
Thank you Dr. Crowler. Ancient gears vs Slifer red slacker.
The start of the graduation duels. Third years vs Everyone.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 1.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 2.
Bonds broken by destiny?! Part 3.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 1.
Duel Academy in parole. Friends blocking the way?! part 2.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 1.
Fighting for friends and people he loves. Atticus plea part 2.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 1.
The oath of friendship. Battle royal mode. part 2
Prophecy unfolds. The struggles by facing a god part 1.
Prophecy unfolds. The memories of darkness part 2.
Prophecy unfold. Hope that can create a miracle. Part 3.
The True Graduation Duel Part 1.
The true graduation duel part 2.
The true graduation duel part 3.

Appear Darkness Metal dragon! The duel of clashing darkness.

1.6K 32 4
Lumaking7 द्वारा

A,N: Well here is the next chapter. It turned out to be a little longer than I thought, but whatever. I am sure you would read it anyway. The duel in here is a little different that the original. You will see soon why. However still epic I tell you. However beware the twins are a little cold in this chapter. Please comment on what you think. Have fun reading!

Normal p.o.v.

Inside the abandoned dorm was Atticus standing face to face with Yusuke Fujiwara. Atticus's eyes narrowed. There were something familiar about this boy, but he couldn't put his finger on what. The boy sneered angry at him for some reason.

"Who are you?" Atticus asked the boy now. Yusuke sneered again.

"What have you done?" he then said in a cold tone. Atticus looked puzzled at him.

"What did you do to Yusuke Fujiwara?" the boy then asked "Where did you take him?". Atticus looked rather surprised. That name... he had heard it before.

"Yusuke.. Fujiwara.. I don't know. I can't remember anything" he then replied. He was having a pained look on his face now. The boy sneered.

"Don't play dumb!" he then yelled and wind was blowing all around them "I know you have him! He loved you! He loved you!". Atticus looked puzzled at him. Loved me?I really don't remember. But before he could say anything in reply, he was blown backwards by the wind. He slammed his head into the wall and went unconscious. The boy Yusuke, began approaching Atticus, when a can got tossed at him.

"Stop right there" Axel then said and activated the can, who apparently was a gas grenade. Yusuke groaned in pain and annoyings when the gas hit him. Axel quickly grabbed Atticus and they disappeared from the abandoned dorm.

Tara's p.o.v.

Tara was sitting on a chair in the infirmary and was waiting. The same was her twin doing. They were both watching Atticus who was lying unconscious in one of the infirmaries bed. He was hooked up to a machine who checked his heart rate and brain activity. Axel was sitting in one of the other beds and was taking a short nap. He needed to catch up on his sleep. Tara knew Axel had arrived at the island late in the night. It was actually on her request that he had gone to the abandoned dorm in the first place, since he already was here. Tara was not sure she could fight in the abandoned dorm, because of too little space, and Jaden was not leaving her, since the event with Trueman. He was worried, he would show up again. Tara was actually a little surprised that Axel had agreed, without any hesitation. He knew the truth about them. He knew what they were now. A mix between human and spirit. Secondly she was fused with Haou. She couldn't quite understand why Axel even considered helping them. After all Haou had sent him to the stars in that duel in the other dimension. However to that Axel had snort and uttered.

"True, I don't believe in the king, but I believe in you Tara. If you two believe this is the right path, then I will support you in any way". Tara and Jaden had both been rather speechless there, but they had agreed that Axel could help them out.

"Atticus!" they could then hear Alexis yell and she rushed inside the infirmary. Miss Fountain had contacted her about her brother's whereabouts. She rushed over to his bed. Then she looked around and noticed Jaden on the chair beside her brother.

"Jaden, how is my brother? Is he alright?" she then questioned.

"Yeah, but it was a close call" Jaden informed her "Axel saved him though". Tara noticed Jaden point at Axel behind him. Axel had always been a light sleeper and he woke up as soon as someone said his name. Tara had a feeling it was something about that warrior training he had with his father. Alexis turned around.

"Axel? Axel what are you doing here?" she then questioned. Tara looked thoughtful at him as well. She didn't know that either. All she knew was that Axel had told her and Jaden on the phone, that he was arriving shortly to duel academy.

"I was actually entrusted with a task by the president of industrial illusion, Pegasus" Axel then told them. "That is why I privately came back to this island".

"Task?" Tara then questioned.

"An investigation on the cards, which won't react to the duel disks" He then said. Tara hummed a little. That sounded like their father had a hidden motive in this. No wonder Axel sended them the phone. He continued "I've found out that there is a high possibility that duel academy, is cause of this phenomenon".

At that both twins tensed a little. That sounded similar to the things Kagemaru and Sartorius explained to them. Tara noticed her brother stare at Atticus now. He had reach the same conclusion. Alexis looked puzzled at him.

"Why duel academy?" she then asked him. Axel shrugged a little.

"That is still a mystery, but that guy Yusuke Fujiwara holds the key to solving the incident" Axel then said "I found Atticus while tracing down that Yusuke". Tara frowned a little. Why was Atticus even in the abandoned dorm in the first place?

"He has some kind of connection" she could then hear Haou say inside her head "I sense darkness coming from this boy". Tara nodded. She could feel it as well.

"So why Atticus?" Jaden then asked. Tara had a feeling her brother knew her thoughts and therefore asked that question.

"I found out about that as well" Axel replied and looked at Jaden "Once, Kagemaru used other students in his quest for the sacred beasts. But he was stopped however by you Jaden and Tara". Tara and Jaden nodded. They already knew that.

"After then incident, Kagemaru however called off his research and released all the students he had been used as test subject" Axel then continued "But there were still one student who didn't return".

"Let me guess, Yusuke Fujiwara?" Jaden then questioned.

"Exactly" Axel then replied "Back then, Yusuke was called a genius, along with Zane Truesdale and Atticus. This is unconfirmed information, but he was secretly working on a independent project". Tara and Jaden flew up from the chairs now.

"Don't tell me.. Nightshroud and the true darkness?" Jaden then said stunned. The twins both turned to Atticus who was lying in the bed.

"Atticus was the only shadow rider member who used Nightshroud's power" Jaden then mumbled and clenched his fists. He had just said that when Atticus jerked in the bed. It was like he had heard what they just had been talking about.

"Atticus!" Jaden yelled and grabbed him and tried to shake him awake "What exactly happened at that place? Please tell me Atticus!".

"Jaden" Tara said slowly as a warning, but he was not listening.

"Stop it Jaden! My brother is not in the right condition to talk yet" Alexis then said.

"But only Atticus knows the truth! We need to know!" Jaden sneered and continued shaking him "Atticus answer me!".

But Atticus didn't reply. He didn't look like he was in a condition to do anything. Tara turned her back to Jaden. She had a feeling where this was going. A loud SLAM could be heard in the air now. Tara turned slowly around to see that Alexis had slammed Jaden a high five on his cheek now. Her red fingerprint mark was still visible on his cheek. Jaden didn't do anything in response, beside closing his eyes and stop shaking Atticus.

"Jaden, just like Hassleberry said, you have changed" Alexis then said and turned towards Tara "You both have. Jaden you were never so... assertive, and Tara so.. so cold hearted". Jaden looked at her. Then he began leaving. He walked passed Alexis and was standing close to Tara now.

"There are times when you can't turn back, even if you wanted to" he then said and they both left the infirmary. Tara looked up at her brother when they walked down the corridor. He was rubbing his cheek.

"Does it hurt?" she questioned. Jaden sighed a little.

"She slams one heck of a high five" he then said "But I can live with it I guess. I deserved it, but how else can we get information about nightshroud?". He rubbed the cheek again. Tara hummed a little.

"I got an idea, but for that I might have to reveal my scary and ugly side" she then said "If you can live with that, that is?". Jaden snort a little.

"If I can live with that high five, I can live with almost everything" her brother replied and smirked "But I feel sorry for that poor soul, who is gonna see that side of you". Tara snort. She didn't reply on that. They walked towards the red dorm.

Alexis's p.o.v.

It was late in the evening, and Alexis was standing in her room, and was trying to decorate a glass vase with her brother's favorite flowers. She figured that he wanted to look at something pretty when he woke up. Then he knew someone was at least thinking of him. Alexis sighed and placed the last flower in the vase. However, the words Jaden had said before leaving the infirmary, was still haunting her mind though. "There are times when you can't turn back, even if you wanted to". Alexis sighed and grabbed the vase. She began leaving her room and was walking down the corridors of the school. What has happened to you, Jaden. Jaden and Tara. She opened the door to the infirmary. Alexis dropped the vase and it splittered into million pieces. She looked rather shocked at the empty bed in the room. Her brother Atticus was not there any longer!

Jaden's p.o.v.

"I really don't know anything!" Banner then said in a scared tone "Please believe me".

Jaden smirked a little and leaned over at the sink in the Slifer red restroom, while watching his sister interrogate the spirit ball of Professor Banner. Tara had managed to get Pharaoh to let go of the ball, (that wasn't hard considered that it loved Tara) and had trapped the spirit in a drawstring pouch. Now she was holding it over the toilet and was ready to flush it down. Unless he talked of course. Jaden did not doubt that she would do it. She never showed any mercy when she wanted information. One of the traits she learned from Haou.

"Professor Banner, Surely I recall hearing that Atticus was helping with the studies of you and Kagemaru" Tara said in a icy cold voice "You have to know about Nightshroud and that true darkness". Banner tensed and tried getting out of the bag.

"I told you everything I know!" Banner then said and begged "Please let me go!".

"Are you sure?" Tara said and glared at him "If you don't tell me the truth, I will flush you down the toilet". Banner sounded scared now.

"You are joking right Tara?" Banner said in a scared tone "You wouldn't really do that right? You are a nice girl deep, deep down. I am your friendly professor!".

"Hmm do I look like I am joking?" Tara said and glared even more. She let go of the bag. Banner let out a scream. He was trying to float but because of the bag, he had a hard time doing that, and he slowly, really slowly was falling to his doom.

"Wow, she is just as scary as Haou" Yubel then said inside Jaden's head "Oh I think I like her like that. Remind me never to make her truly mad". 

"Oh but your own lover is just as dangerous" Jaden pointed out "Has Haou forgiven you yet? For all those painful things you did to Tara. You know I forgive you, but we are kind of one, so does that truly count? And Tara does as well, but the king..?".

"He has been annoyingly protective of her. Your sister, but that is to expect, since they are one. He has seen every terrible memory I did to her, and are really mad at me. Mostly because he has to fix the damage" Yubel said and sighed "But he is cute when he is angry and has a sweet side..".

"I don't wanna hear anything more" Jaden snort "Your love life is not my concern".

"Oh you are just crampy because you got hit by Alexis" Yubel replied and grinned "We all know you like her".

Jaden snort and blocked Yubel off from his mind. He didn't want to hear more of that. Instead he listened to Tara's interrogate of Banner.

"It is true! Atticus was already influenced by Nightshroud, when I and Kagemaru used him" Banner now screamed up. Since he was almost falling inside the toilet now "So I don't know how he obtained that true darkness!". Then he fell in the toilet, but Tara managed to grab the bag, just before he got flushed out.

"Oh I am saved" Banner said relieved. Tara snort and turned towards Jaden.

"Brother, Atticus might be the only one who knows after all" Tara then said and Jaden could feel how disappointed she sounded. She let Banner out of the bag. Jaden walked over and took her hand. He smiled a reassuring smile at her.

"Don't worry, you tried your best" he then said "You are damn scary, and I can feel your true emotions". Tara snort at him.

"Should that help when Alexis thinks I am cold hearted?" she then said. Jaden was about to reply her, when a sound of something got slammed could be heard. The twins rushed out of the restroom, and found Atticus at the bottom of the staircase to Jaden's room. He had apparently stumbled down the stairs.

"Atticus!" Jaden yelled and the twins rushed to their friend aid. Atticus groaned.

"Jaden" he said weakly "Please take me to that place". Jaden and Tara looked at each other. They both knew what he was talking about, but considered his condition...

"Are you sure?" Jaden questioned. Atticus nodded slightly.

"Yes I need to know" he then said. Jaden nodded and began supporting Atticus.

"I will go with you" Tara then said and took Atticus's other arm.

"Are you sure sis?" Jaden questioned "The abandoned dorm and your claustrofobia.".

"Yes, We have trained, Haou and I" Tara then replied and nodded "Worst case scenario, the darkness will take over, but I am not afraid. I trust Haou".

"You trust.. the darkness?" Atticus questioned weakly "How..?". Tara snort.

"Will" she then said "You will not be consumed as long as that is stronger". Atticus looked at her. He didn't say anything. In the end the twins and Atticus moved towards the abandoned dorm.

Tara's p.o.v.

"Tara, you dare go back to that place" Tara could hear Haou sneer inside her head. Tara sighed deeply. They were on the way to the abandoned dorm, while carrying Atticus. However the king complained a little about this.

"Oh stop being so concerned Haou. I will be fine" Tara replied inside with half a smirk. "We trained remember". She could hear and see the king for her inner eye now. Haou snort coldly. His golden eyes were glaring at her now.

"Tara, this isn't training" Haou then replied "You will not be able to leave, before the task is done. You will not be able to stay in there for 10 minutes".

"Ih thanks for the confidence boost" Tara said in a sarcastic tone "Glad you believe in me. I feel so much stronger. Didn't you want me to solve the mysteries about that true darkness?". She could hear Haou growl annoyed, but he didn't reply Tara.

"Stop worrying about me. You already know you can't change my mind" Tara then said. She could feel Haou glare at her, but ignored it. The king snort.

"Do what you want foolish girl" He then replied "It's your body who pays the price in the end". Then he disappeared into the darkness. Tara just sighed inside and continued towards the abandoned dorm.

Time skip.

Soon they were in the abandoned dorm. Tara was surprised she even managed to go in there without even being blindfolded. She wondered if that was because Jaden was here. However, her brother looked worried at her.

"Tara are you sure you are okay?" Jaden then questioned "You look pale".

"Yeah I am fine" she then said, but her voice didn't sound convincing. A slight tone of fear was there as well. "I have to do this. I need to. This is my duty".

Jaden looked at her. He didn't say anything. He took out a piece of ripped clothes and tied it around her eyes and blindfolded her with it. Doing pure instinct, Tara let the darkness be her vision and soon she could see anyway. But it didn't help much on the claustrophobic feeling who was all around her. She could see Jaden smile at her.

"You are too stubborn for your own good sis" he then said "I hope this helps a little". It did. A little, but Tara knew it couldn't keep it away forever.

"This place? What happened here?" Jaden then asked Atticus, who was sitting slowly on the floor now. The boy looked tired up at them.

"I don't know" he then said slowly "When I try to remember I am suddenly struck with a headache. But I need to know.. the boy.. I might love him". Atticus grabbed his head. It sounded like he was in deep pain.

"Atticus? Are you here?" Tara could then hear voices say and Alexis, Chazz, Hassleberry and Syrus rushed inside the room as well. Atticus jerked and got up on his feets. Jaden was supporting him a little.

"Don't come!" Atticus then yelled and made the others stop up. Tara could see them look around to figure out what was going on in here. Chazz looked at the twins.

"Jaden, We heard everything from Alexis" he then said "What is the meaning of this?". Tara snort a little and made everyone get her attention.

"A new treat is about to come to this island" she then said in her monotone voice.

"A new treat?" Chazz questioned puzzled. Syrus looked confused as well.

"Tara? What are you doing in here?" he then questioned "You shouldn't be here. This place is far to small for you. How are you even able to see while blindfolded". Tara snort at that, but she didn't reply them. Instead Jaden did.

"Tara is able to see with the power of darkness" he said and sighed "And yes a new treat. The secret of Nightshroud and the true darkness. The key to it all is within Atticus, since he was possessed once by Nightshroud". The others didn't look happy about those news. Atticus groaned and let go of Jaden.

"Jaden, you have to duel me" he then proclaimed "Then I might remember something". Tara snort and walked forward.

"Then I believe, you shall duel me" she then said and Jaden looked just as stunned as the others were now. "It is my duty as wessel of the darkness".

"Tara" Jaden then said slowly. He had a pained look on his face.

"Atticus no!" they could hear Alexis yell "Brother, you are in no condition to duel!".

"It's alright sis" Atticus reassured her and took some steps backwards "Up until now, I have been avoiding the truth. I just can't leave it like this".

He was standing some meters in front of the twins now. He took out a card from the pocket of his coat. Tara noticed it sparked with the power of darkness. Soon it transformed into the Nightshroud mask. Just like Tara had predicted. The others looked in horror.

"No! Atticus please stop! If you do that, you'll become Nightshroud once again" Alexis yelled at her brother.

"Let him Alexis" Jaden then said "This is the only way to find out about the truth".

Tara nodded in agreement and clenched her fists. She couldn't believe she suggested this. She was in no condition to duel either. Her heart was beating so fast right now. Everything was making her uncomfortable. The others looked at them. All of them was not liking this one bit. Atticus looked at them.

"Tara, did you mean it?" he then questioned "You can control the darkness because your will is stronger. For that reason, your soul will not be consumed correct?".

"Yes, I meant it" Tara then said in honesty. This was also one of the reasons she was doing this. She was gonna show Atticus what determined will could do. She was not gonna get consumed even if she got claustrophobic. She could feel Jaden's hand in hers. Her brother was smiling at her.

"I understand why you are doing this Tara. Stubborn as the sister you are. I give you my word that in this duel, I will not meddle. Regardless what. Show me your will" Jaden then said and then whispered her in the ear "Yubel and I trust you and the king". Then he left over to the others at the sidelines. Tara looked surprised after her brother. She couldn't believe that he had so much faith in her.

"Tara, let's duel" she could hear Atticus say "Weather I retrieve my memory first or get's taken in by the darkness.. It all depends on the duel with you".

Tara nodded. Atticus then placed the mask on his face. He yelled up and darkness was all around him now. Soon his appearance changed. His obelisk blue antire changed to his dark Nightshroud antire. He was smirking wickedly at Tara now.
"It has awaken! The power of darkness!" he then yelled and activated his duel disk. Tara did the same thing. Soon the duel began.

Tara: 4000 Lp's.

Atticus: 4000 Lp's.

(A,N: Well here is the original duel. An AMV from Hydra from Youtube. I got permission to use the Video on here. However Hydra makes good Yugioh and other AMV so check out the profile on Youtube. The duel written below will be a little different of course. Hope you don't mind though)   

Tara had the first turn. She was not feeling so well. Her fingers and body was shaking while she was holding the cards, and she had a hard time breathing now. She was trying to not gasp too much. Ah I need to concentrate. I need to duel. Just visualize that you are at another place. Yeah you are at the giant bright duel field at school. There are only a few people watching, and I am dueling Atticus. She took some deep breaths and tried to get herself under control. That helped a little. Remember you are not alone. Jaden and the others are there. Jaden would help me, if that's what I really wish. However she didn't wish that. She took one more deep breath and drew. She summoned one monster facedown in defense mode. Then she placed one card face down and ended her turn. So far so good. It was Atticus's turn. He summoned "Red eyes black chick" to the field right away. Tara bit her lip. She knew what was coming. Then he sacrificed his chick with it's effect to summon "Red eyes black dragon" to the field.

"That's the legendary Red eyes" She could then hear Hassleberry say eagerly "Never seen it before. Which means.. Ahr my Dino Queen is in big trouble!".

Tara couldn't agree with him more. Her heart was beating so fast. She tried her hardest to suppress the fear though. Atticus was not done yet. He activated the magic card "Infernal fire blast". It was the calling name for red eyes attack, and Tara got slammed by 2400 points of damage. It equals Red eyes att points. Only good thing it couldn't attack now. Tara yet out a scream. She was beginning to panic. The duel, the fear of being at too close space. Everything was just closing in on her now.

"Tara, calm down. Everything is fine. I am here with you" she could then hear Haou say inside her head. "Calm down. Take a deep breath". Tara shook her head.

"Haou I am scared. They are gonna hurt me. I wanna go home" she slowly cried.

"Those men are not gonna hurt you. Jaden already bought your home remember" the king replied "You are in a duel. Take a deep breath".

Tara tried with all her might to not flip more out. That was more difficult than she thought. Her heart was beating so fast. The duel didn't help on her anxiety. However she calmed down a little. Just knowing that someone was there. Just knowing Haou was there helped a lot. However that changed quickly. Because Atticus was not finished.

"I am not done yet. I sacrifice my red eyes, to summon 'Red eyes darkness dragon'" he then yelled and another red eyes monster appeared on the field. This could only be summoned when he sacrificed Red eyes black dragon. It's eff also activated. Red eyes darkness dragon gained 300 att for every dragon in Atticus's graveyard.

"3000 att points" Chazz uttered in the background "Tara is in some serious trouble".

Tara totally agreed on that as well. That part of her who was still thinking straight, knew that far to well too. A dragon with 3000 att and who still could attack was terrible news indeed. Atticus attacked without any hesitation, and her facedown monster, who was "Giant rat", got pulverized. Tara let out a cry again, when the blast from the monster was blowing around her. She was shaking with fear now.

"I activate my Rat's eff" Tara said slowly.

She was amazed that she even could pull this off. "I summon 'Clayman' in att mode from my deck". Clayman appeared on the field now. Tara let out yet another scared scream. However she wasn't sure how her monotone voice sounded to the others. Everything was dizzy around her. She felt dizzy. Everything was just to close and the stress from the duel, didn't really help. Tears were running down her cheeks now. Jaden. I am so sorry. I thought I could handle it. It is all too much. Then she felt herself blackout.

Jaden's p.o.v.

A little bit before the duel.

Jaden looked worried at his sister from the sidelines. He was having a bad feeling about this. Deep down he wanted to break his promise, and go over there to her. He wanted to hug Tara and tell her everything was alright. That he would shield her from everything. However Jaden also knew that was not what Tara truly wishes. She might wish for it right now, but after the whole event, she would feel weak. She wanted to get over the trauma, so Jaden had let her do this. However every part of him were against it. It didn't help that Yubel's ability made him feel emotions from people. He already knew how Tara felt right now. Alexis and the others looked angry at him.

"Jaden, how can you let them duel?" Alexis yelled at him. "They are both in no condition to duel. Don't you at least care about Tara?". Jaden tensed.

"This is something they both wanted" Jaden then said "How am I to stop them?".

"But Jay, Tara's claustrofobia. She is not able to stay in small spaces for long" Syrus then said in a worried tone "The dueling does surely not make it better".

"And what about Atticus?" Chazz then yelled "You are just letting him be possessed forever?". Jaden shrugged a little. He didn't know what to say.

"Don't bother" Alexis then said coldly "Jaden surely doesn't care. Not about my brother nor his own sister". Jaden tensed again. He clenched his fists.

"Don't you dare say I don't care" he then said coldly "Atticus wants to find out the truth, and Tara want to get over her claustrofobia. I am fulfilling their wishes. I promised Tara not to meddle".

The others just looked at him, but they didn't say anything in reply. Jaden didn't care there. He was not going to break his promise. However, then the duel began, and Jaden regretted that decision with all his heart. He could feel all Tara's pain and anxiety through their bond, and it hurt him deeply. The others couldn't see it. Tara's emotions didn't surface. Not out of her mouth at least.

"Am I seeing things or is my dino queen crying?" Hassleberry then uttered. Jaden didn't reply them, but he knew that was the case.

Then he felt it. The thread who connected him and Tara. It was like it broke. Jaden, I am so sorry. I thought I could handle it. It is all too much. Those thoughts whispered inside Jaden's head now, and he instantly turned his head towards Tara. His sister was surprisingly still standing, but she wasn't moving a muscle. Jaden looked horrified.

"Tara!" he yelled and tried rushing over there, but for some reason his feets weren't moving. Jaden turned around and noticed Yubel having a grip in his shoulders.

"Yubel, let go of me! My sister needs me!" Jaden sneered inside. Yubel chuckled.

"You promised remember" she then said "Secondly, she doesn't need your help. You see in a minute". Jaden looked puzzled at the fiend girl. The duel continued. Atticus placed a facedown and ended his turn. He looked annoyed at Tara.

"Come on! You have to play more seriously" he then said "Or I won't be able to retrieve my memory".

Jaden looked stunned, when Tara actually snort. He couldn't feel her at all. Darkness was suddenly emitting from her body as well, and her duel disk and clothes turned completely black now. The blind fold fell off as well and revealed amber golden eyes now. Syrus let out a surprised cry.

"Darkness and golden eyes, does that mean..? I really hope that only means she is more serious" he then said in a scared tone. "Please tell me that is true Jay".

"Well she is serious" Jaden began and smirked. Yubel had let go of him. "But I don't believe Tara is in charge any longer. The king has awaken you guys".

Haou's p.o.v.

Iron boots hit the floor of the corridors inside Tara and his shared mind. The king snort in annoyings, and looked down at the girl in his arms. Tara looked weakly and half unconscious up at him. Regret was shown in her eyes.

"Haou, what are you doi..?".

"Taking over" Haou interrupted and sneered. "I told you not to go".

"I am sorry, I thought I could handle it" Tara then said weakly. Tears were shown in her eyes now. The king snort coldly and rubbed them away.

"You managed 15 minutes, so there is at least that" he then said "I will duel now. A part of me is dueling already. You on the other hand, will soon go to sleep". Tara sniffed a little. She placed her head at the king's armored chest.

"Where are you taking me?" she then whispered. Haou snort a little.

"At my side of our soul" he then said. He recalled them doing that, so they could get some piece of quiet from each other. Yubel and Jaden was having the same method at their body "Yours are too traumatic right now". Tara yawned a little.

"But I.. want to see the battle" she then said slowly "I don't want to be stuck..".

"I give you a mirror" Haou replied just as coldly "Even if you fall asleep, it will record it. And you stay in here, until I say so. Stubborn wessel girl".

Tara yawned again and soon she fell asleep. Haou snort. He soon entered his side and placed Tara on the throne there. He was not having much in here anyway. He created the mirrors like he promised, took a look at the sleeping girl there and disappeared soon to reunite the rest his soul with Tara's body. He was soon eye to eye with Atticus, alias a part of Nightshroud. The host was staring at him.

"Come on! You have to play more seriously" he then said "Or I won't be able to retrieve my memory". Haou snort coldly. Serious! I shall show you serious!

It was Tara's alias Haou's turn. He drew and started off with the spell "Dark fusion". He fused "Clayman" on the field, with "E.H. Malicious edge" in his hand to form "E.H. Dark gaia" who had 3400 att. The combined att of the monsters he fused. Then he normal summoned "E.H. Infernal gainer". He attacked with Gaia destroyed R.E. Darkness dragon. Giving Atticus 400 points of damage. Then Haou used Gainer's eff. By sending it into the future for two rounds, a fiend type monster like Gaia could attack again. 3400 direct damage hit Atticus and sended him backwards. Atticus hit his head into the stony ground now. He had 200 lp's left. Haou snort coldly.

"Still want us to be serious?" he then said coldly "Your darkness are no challenge against the king of gentle darkness".

Atticus's p.o.v.

Atticus groaned in pain. His body ached from the last attack. The darkness was emitting from his mask, but for once his head was clear. The block on his memories began slowly to crumble. 

He was standing in the exact same room as he was now, however instead of Jaden and his friends, was this seaweed haired male standing in the middle of the room. Atticus rushed in there and found the boy he had been looking for.

"I finally found it" the boy then said "The ultimate darkness power from Nightshroud!".

Atticus woke surprised up. He groaned a little. It was working, he was slowly remembering. He groaned a little and slowly got up on his feets again. Darkness was emerging around him once again. Atticus could hear the evil chuckle of Nightshroud.

"As I figured. The king of the gentle darkness is not easy to beat" he whispers all around Atticus now. "Him and his little wessel. I need more power. We need more power. All threats shall be eliminated".

Atticus let out a scream. Roots of darkness got planted in his face now. Nightshroud wanted more control. He wanted more power. He wanted to consume him completely. He wanted to eliminate his threats. Atticus noticed Gaia return to the king's side of the field now. The king was glaring him down. He was calm and collected.

"Atticus!" Jaden then actually yelled in concern. Atticus snort.

"Not yet.. I will continue. My soul won't be consumed by Nightshroud that easily!" he then said and looked at Haou/Tara. "You're the supreme king. I heard tales of you from Syrus and the others. Therefore I have to know. Supreme king has you taken over Tara as your host? Are you controlling her with your darkness?". Haou snort.

"Tara and I are one. I don't need to" he replied "Her will shatters any darkness".

"I see, that means she is safe" Atticus then replied "I will go all out. I will show you my will is just as strong as your host".

Haou glared at him, but didn't say anything in reply. Atticus activated the trap "Red eyes spirit". With this card he could bring back a red eyes monster who was destroyed this turn. You could also ignore it's summoning conditions. Atticus brought back his R.E. darkness dragon. Because of it's eff, it also had 3000 att. Haou looked at it and ended his turn. He sounded rather confident, since Gaia still had more att. Atticus was up. He drew and used "Pot of greed" to draw two cards. Then he used "Frisure" to destroy Gaia from the field. He attacked, and Tara/Haou would have lost if it wasn't for Haou activating the trap "Call of haunted". He got "Malicious edge" back to the field in att mode, and even though his monster got destroyed, he lost only 400 life points. Compared to the full assault he would have gotten otherwise. Atticus smirked a little and placed one facedown and ended his turn.

"Now show me what you can do King?" He could hear those words coming from his mouth. Nightshroud was gaining more and more control over him.

Jaden's p.o.v.

Jaden followed this duel very closely. How could he not? His sister's well being depended on it. Even though Yubel told her, she wasn't in any danger, or at least her soul wasn't, Jaden was still worried. It was still her body who should take all the damage. However, he also had to admit that it was an epic duel though. It was Haou's turn. The king drew and surprisingly sacrificed 800 life points to use the spell "Refusion" to bring back Gaia. However by doing so Gaia had 0 att, because it hadn't used any fusion monsters materials. The others looked puzzled at that move.

"Why did they do that?" Chazz questioned annoyed "800 points discarded for a monster with 0 att points now. Are you sure this is the king, possessing Jaden in the other dimension. I could easily beat him".

Jaden hummed by that. He didn't believe that. Haou was an really strong duelist. He of all people should know. The king had some sort of plan. He just knew it. Haou continued his move. He used the spell "Advance draw" to sacrifice Gaia to draw two more cards. Then he used "pot of greed" as well to get two more cards. He used the spell "Hammer shot" and tried to kill the dragon once again, but Atticus wouldn't let him. He activated the trap "Magic reflection armor – metal plus". This card equipped itself to red eyes and now spell and trap card couldn't destroy his dragon. Haou glared at him and placed two facedowns. Jaden also noticed he was cardless. Suddenly a scream filled the air. More roots was suddenly expanding all over his body. His chest and even his fingers were slowly getting covered. Jaden was liking this at all.

"Atticus!" Jaden then yelled worried. Atticus shook his head.

"Not yet.. I will not give up" he then yelled "My turn!".

He looked at the card in his hand. He sacrificed his red eyes darkness dragon, along with the trap card, to call forth "Red eyes darkness metal dragon". It was a lv 10 monster with 2800 att and 2400 def points. Jaden and the others were in awe. They never seen a dragon in shiny metal armor before. That and it's eff was epic. It gained 400 att for every dragon in Atticus's grave.

"4000 att points" Jaden then proclaimed surprised. Haou didn't seem fazed though.

"My dino Queen is done for, if this attack hits" Hassleberry then said in worry.

"Atticus!" Alexis yelled worried.

Atticus grinned wickedly and attacked with his dragon. Luckily Haou revealed the trap "Defensive draw". He drew a card, and all damage doing battle turned to 0. The others sighed relieved. The king had luckily survived this round. Atticus smirked and ended his turn. It was the king's turn. He drew and since it was his second turn, Gainer returned to his field.

"I use 'monster reborn'" Haou then said. Atticus smirked.

"At this moment I activate my dragon's eff" he then said "By discarding a card from my hand, I can negate that spell". Jaden noticed Atticus discard yet another dragon card, so his dragon rose in att once again.

"Hehe, your aim was to summon 'Malicious edge' back from the grave, wasn't it King?" Atticus then questioned and grinned. Haou snort a little.

"No, it wasn't" he then said and Jaden was sure he could hear amusement in his voice now "I needed you to use your dragon's eff, which you did, and now you have no cards in your hand".

Atticus alias Nightshroud looked rather shocked now. Haou activated a trap. Jaden was a little surprised. It was a trap he knew far to well. "Hero's rule 1. Five freedoms". With this he could remove 5 cards from either grave's. Tara's or Atticus's. He removed 4 dragon cards and one spell card from Atticus's grave. His dragon's att returned to normal.

"Jay, I don't understand. How can the king have a card from your deck?" Syrus questioned puzzled. Jaden grinned a little.

"That is easy. The king is not using his own deck. He is using the deck Tara and I build together" He replied "Tara then added parts of Haou's deck into the mix. This is a deck they both can use". The others looked a little stunned at him.

"I am not done yet" Haou then said and was holding up a card in his hand.

It was the spell "Dark calling". He fused "Gainer" and "Malicious Edge" from the grave, to summon "Malicious fiend" to the field. It had 3500 att points. It was more than enough to destroy his dragon and win the duel. Haou attacked and destroyed the dragon. He reduced Atticus's life points to 0. He had won the duel.

Atticus fell to the ground and his mask got blown off. He was no longer influenced by the darkness. Alexis and co. rushed over to him. The duel ended and Haou deactivated the duel disk. Jaden walked over to Haou with a worried expression.

"Tara? Is she..?".

"Sleeping" the king replied "She was rather foolish". Jaden nodded slightly.

"So, how long are you going to..".

"Not for much longer. Her body can't take much more" the king replied "I leave her to you and Yubel".

The darkness slowly disappeared around his sister, and soon the real Tara was back. Tara was swaying a little, until she fell forward. Jaden quickly catched her. He could hear snoozing sounds coming from her. She was asleep alright. Jaden lifted her up and soon he was picky backing her. He began walking over to the others and the weak Atticus at the ground. 

"Don't come any closer Jaden!" Alexis then yelled and surprised Jaden a little. "Stay far away! You and your sister hurt my brother badly". Atticus groaned a little.

"Stop it Alexis. This was something I wished for" Atticus then said weakly. "Jaden, I remember everything now". Jaden looked surprised at him.

"Are you sure Atticus?" he then questioned. Atticus nodded.

"Yes, about the boy Yusuke Fujiwara and everything that happened" he then said and began to tell them everything. "Yusuke Fujiwara, his talent was far greater than Zane's and mine together. He studied about the duel he loved move than anything. Beside me of course. He always said, he couldn't compare our love for one another with his love for dueling. One of the words I always took to my heart".

"Wait you makes it sound like you are.. sam hill you are not gay are you soldier?" Hassleberry then questioned. Alexis looked offended at him.

"So what if he is gay?" she sneered "I don't judge you liking dinosaurs". Jaden sweatdropped a little. He turned towards Atticus again.

"Please continued Atticus" he then said. Atticus nodded.

"Yusuke loved dueling, but soon that passion started to head to abnormal research..".

Atticus was at the abandoned dorm, staring down Yusuke, who was standing in the middle of the room. His hand was injured and blood was running down at his fingers. On his face he was having the nightshroud mark. He smirked at Atticus.

"Atticus, I've have found it" the seaweed male said "The power which no one was able to find. The power far beyond the world of darkness".

"Nightshroud's darkness!" Jaden shouted. Atticus nodded and continued.

"Stop! If your research is true, to obtain that power...!".

"I must sacrifice my soul. But I don't mind, I want strength" Yusuke then said "The power beyond anyone..!". Atticus looked shocked at him.

"What are you doing?" he yelled.

"The power of eternal life!".

"Stop!" Atticus yelled.

But it was too late. A blood drop fell to the ground and hit the stone tile in the middle of the room. Darkness erupted from that spot. It was all around them now. When Atticus opened his eyes again, he was in a strange place where darkness was all around him. Yusuke was standing in front of him. Roots of darkness was shown in his face, and his nightshroud mask was floating beside him now.

"Where is this?" Atticus questioned. Yusuke smiled at him.

"The entrance to Nightshroud and the true darkness" he explained and actually looked a little concerned "Atticus, I am sorry for involving you. I really am. Please take care, I will become one with the true darkness".

"Please don't go!" Atticus begged and looked sad at his lover.

"I'll give you that" Yusuke then said and sended him the nightshroud mask "As a parting gift. I no longer need it. Goodbye Atticus!". Then he was back at the abandoned dorm.

"Later on, I wandered into the different dimension during the test duel with professor Banner" Atticus then said and finished his story "And that is where I borrowed the power of this mask to survive". Jaden and the others looked surprised at him.

"That means that.. Yusuke Fujiwara is.." Jaden then said slowly. Atticus nodded.

"Was consumed by Nightshroud and died" Atticus finished and sighed. They all looked rather stunned by that. Until a voice suddenly meddled.

"It's a lie!". They all turned around and were face to face with Yusuke Fujiwara?!

"Wait.. your Yusuke?" Chazz then said. He was really confused.

"Ehh? What is going on?" Syrus questioned as well and Hassleberry continued "Are there two Yusuke Fujiwara's?". Jaden shook his head and was having a tighter grip on Tara with one arm, before he let go with the other and was roaming around in his pockets on his slifer red jacket.

"There is nothing strange" he then said "Especially if one of them is a fake".

"A fake?" Alexis questioned confused. Jaden nodded. The boy sneered angry.

"You left my master to die!" the boy then said and glared at Atticus.

"Master?" Atticus questioned confused. The boy sneered even more. Jaden was holding up a card in his hands now. He was glaring at the boy.

"It's about time you showed yourself, isn't it?" he then questioned "You are the duel monster spirit Honest". An angel card was shown in his hand now.

A,N: Well that was that chapter. An interesting ending ehh? The story about Atticus, Yusuke and nightshroud. There is more of that later. However, the next chapter is about Honest, who goes on a rampage. Then you get more of the true darkness and then a certain Mr. T makes his appearance again. He is so damn annoying. He uses an interesting dragon this time. However hope that sounds interesting.  

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

41.3K 598 7
Y/n L/n, A friend to Jaden Yuki and a friend to Alexis Rhodes who thought he had disappeared but reappears in her life at the Entrance Exam to get in...
7.2K 180 9
Jaden had a best friend growing up called Y/n and he helped Jaden not only make more friends but also meet his protect Yubel. now the two entering Du...
90.9K 644 28
What if Jaden was already the supreme king and Yubel was by his side helping him at the beginning of GX. His goal of being the world number one rank...
Yugioh Gx Icy_Volan द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

2.4K 30 15
The story of love and hate even sorrow We have all been back for days, graduation day is coming up A new darkness is coming upon everyone in domino...