Stalked & Snatched (On Hold)

By BHJune

Who would fall in love with someone who kidnapped them, taking them away from their own world? I, Laurel, wou... More

Chapter 1- Stalked & Snatched
Chapter 2 - Teen-Napped!
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Thayer
Chapter 4 - Tyler, You're An Asshole.
Chapter 5 - The Date With Thayer ❤
Chapter 6 - Memories
Chapter 7 - Harry...?
Chapter 9 - Well There's No Escaping Now.
Chapter 10 - "This Is How You Backstab."
Chapter 10 - Part 2, Where the heck are Laurel and Scarlett?
Chapter 11 - You're back!
Chapter 12 - Having A Laurel Day.. Sort of.
Chapter 13 - Easy Target?
Chapter 14 - You Make Me Sick. Literally.
Chapter 15 - Sneaky Laurel
Chapter 16 - Harry Spills All
Chapter 17 - Where'd she go?
Chapter 18 - You're Bleeding!
Chapter 19 - I just want to go home

Chapter 8 - Mum...?

7.9K 34 37
By BHJune

Laurel's POV

The kiss, that happened yesterday. Everything's been so awkward after that. Harry avoided me all day and I feel so bad for kissing back, but it's not like I'm with Thayer.. He hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet so yeah.

"Hey Laurel, you alright? You seem so.. distracted ever since we got back from the picnic yesterday.. Did I do anything wrong?" Thayer asked.

What am I supposed to say now?

"No, I'm alright.. But my head hurt's a bit, so i'ma go and like, have a nap or something.." I said, getting up.

"Oh, okay.. Well, um, if you need anything I'm here." He said, smiling faintly.

I smiled, nodding at him and went upstairs and into the room. 

What am I gonna do now?

I went into the room and collapsed on the bed and sighed.

Where does everyone think I am, back at home? Are they searching for me? If they are, they'll probably stop in a few weeks. I mean I'm going to be 18 soon so yeah.. And then I drift off to sleep. 

Harry's POV

Why did I kiss her? I mean, I had to if I wanted her to shut the hell up. But she kissed back? What's that supposed to mean? And I will admit, I did kind of like the kiss. She is so talkative, like a broken radio on reply. What was she doing snooping around anyway? Well, maybe because she wanted to leave? Yes, of course that. But we've been nothing but kind to her.. Well almost. Isn't she supposed to like us and listen to us?

Nevermind.

Anyway, Derek told me to meet him ASAP, right after the kiss with Laurel, at some pub which is about half an hour away. I left immediately.

"Aye, where you goin'?" Thayer shouted when he saw me come down the stairs. "And didn't you leave?"

"Yeah yeah, I just forgot something. I'm going to meet Derek now. He says he's got something for all of us to do.. All of us including Laurel. Pack you guys' bags and shit when I text you to." I said, before grabbing my keys and leaving.

I wonder what Derek has in mind for us.. And he also said he wanted to talk about that girl. That girl being Laurel. 

I twisted the keys in the ignition, starting up the car, and backed up in the drive way, and left to Derek.

Thayer's POV

Great, Derek need us to do his dirty work again. Wait, scratch that, we always do his dirty work. Us along with all the others that work for him. And Laurel is included in this mission too. 

Laurel's POV

I woke up to something hitting the window. I left the bed and walked over to the window..

I saw a person.. Not sure who though, as it was raining. Who could be there? I glanced over at the clock on the wall. 11:19 PM.

I opened the window, "Hello? Is anyone there?" I shouted out. 

"Laurel? Is that you?" I heard a familiar voice say. I instantly knew who it was. Mum.

"Mum? Is that you?" I asked, hoping whoever that was would reply with a 'Yes.'

"Yes, love. It's me. I can't be here for too long. But listen to me. You have to watch out.. Its.. Its a dangerous world out there. Stay safe." She said.

"Mum? Oh my, mum! I've missed you so much. What are you saying? Are you going to leave? What's wrong?" I asked, with a lot of worry. Tears were already streaming down my face.

"I can't say any more. I love you. Please take care of yourself. Never forget that. Stay safe." She said.

"I love you too, mum. I won't, I promise.. But what's wrong?" I said, but that was too late. She was gone.

I closed the window, and slid down to the floor, my back against the wall, and just sat there, letting the tears fall from my eyes to my cheeks, then to the floor. 

- - 

"Laurel! Laurel! Wake up!" Someone shouted in my ear while shaking me.

"Go away!" I said, turning to the other side.

"You've been asleep from like 6PM and it's like 10 AM now. Now get up! We've got some work to do." Oh, it's Thayer.

"What do you want?" I said, groaning. 

"Well someone's slept with a pea under the mattress." He mumbled. 

"Heh." I said, getting up and pushing him towards the door.

"Why are you pushing me out of the room?" He asked, with a confused look on his face.

"Well, maybe cause I want to get ready?" I said.

"Chiiiillll. Well don't go back to sleep alright?" He asked, smiling.

"Sure." I said, trying to close the door, but he wouldn't move.

"Wait," he says, then kisses my cheek, "Don't take too long." He says smiling and walked out.

Oh Thayer.. You're too kind.

I walked into the bathroom and did my usual routine, got dressed and walked out, and downstairs.

I smell food!! Yummy food!

"Hey!" I said to Thayer, as I walked into the dinning room and sat down across him.

"Well you're happier now." He said, glancing at me while cutting a piece of bacon.

"Yeah… Thanks I guess." I said, putting food onto my plate. "So what are we going to be doing today?"

"Nothing really." He said.

"Oh." I said, then sipping my orange juice.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked.

"Nah, I was just hoping we'd do something today." I said, trying to smile at him. Yes, I was hoping we'd do something today.

And also because I needed to find out where we were. I really need to leave.. The dream I had last night.. What did it mean? Was I in danger? 

"Oh, well sorry.." He said, continuing after a few moments of silence, "How about we go get ice-cream? And maybe stop by the park on the way back?" He asked me, maybe feeling a bit guilty?

"Sure." I said, smiling and eating the rest of my food.

- - 

We were now on our way to the ice-cream parlor. The weather was just perfect for a walk. 

We got to the ice-cream parlor and being the gentleman he is, Thayer opened the door for me, I walked in and we slid into a booth.

"Hey there, I'm Luke and I'll be serving you today. Here are your menus and just call me when you're ready to order." He said, smiling at us, well mostly me.

"I don't like him.." Thayer said, looking at the menu.

"Oooh, Thayer's jelly!" I said, teasing him.

"Am not." He protested, glaring at me.

"Suuree. Whatever makes you sleep at night." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"So, what ya gonna order?" He asked.

"Emm, I'll just have a chocolate ice-cream with oreos and whipped cream." I said.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"Yeah! It's yummy." I said, rubbing my tummy, as if I were full from eating.

"Okaay, then I guess I'll have the same too." He said, smiling at me.

We called Luke and he took our orders. 

After eating and just playing around. Thayer paid for the ice-cream and we left.

"Hey, can we go to the park?" I asked.

"Sure." Thayer said.

- -

I was currently on the swing, Thayer pushing me higher and higher.

"Thayer stop! I'm going to fall!!" I said, giggling and holding on tighter to the swing.

"Alright." He said chuckling. "Let's go for a walk by the lake?" He asked.

"Sure!" I said.

We were walking by the lake, then I felt Thayer hold my hand, as we were walking. I blushed and looked at our hands. He was about to let go when I held on to his hand tighter.

"Laurel.. Can I tell you something?" He asked, moving to the spot infront of me.

"Sure.." I said, wondering what he was going to tell me.

"Well, I know that I've only known you for a while, but I really like you." He said. Awe.

"Yeah, uh, I like you too." I said, looking down.

"Well, Laurel, would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asked, with hope in his eyes.

"Yes." I said, leaning in to hug him.

After we pulled away, we looked into each other's eyes and began leaning in. Just as our lips brushed against each other, his cell phone began to ring. Great.

He took his phone out and checked who was calling.

He then looked up, not so happy anymore. 

"Hey, I think it's best we get home now." He said, grabbing my hand and leading the way to the house, with me on his right.

"Okay, is everything okay?" I asked, worried.

"Yeah." He said.

I said no more. He looked.. Upset or something.. I wondered who had called him and why he wouldn't answer.

- - 

We just got home, and as I was about to walk up the stairs, 

"Laurel, there's an empty bag in your room. Pack your things, we're leaving this place for a while." Thayer said.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

"We've got no time, I'll answer your questions in the car. Harry and the others are on their way here.. So you go up and pack your stuff." He said, then looking down and reading a text message on his phone.

I nodded and went up and began packing. 

 Where are we going?

- -

We were currently on the way to God knows where and there was such an awkward atmosphere in the car.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll see." Tyler said.

"Shut up, Tyler." Thayer said.

"Chill, you guys." Lettie said.

"So where the hell are we going?" I asked once more.

"Shut the hell up and you'll see!" Harry said, annoyed while he was driving. 

"Okay, chill…" I mumbled, nearly drifting off the sleep, my head on Thayer's chest.

- - 

"Laurel, wake up! We're here." Thayer whispered into my ear.

"Huh? Where? What?" I asked, looking out side the window.

We just pulled up to a huge, expensive looking building. 

"Where are we?" I asked.

"We've got some work to do. And by us, we mean including you too. So do what we tell you to and play along, okay?" Harry said.

"Kaayyy." I said, seeing someone walking towards the car, leaving the building..

"Who's that?" I whispered to Thayer.

"That, is Derek." He whispered back.

There was something about this Derek, and I'm sure that I wouldn't like him.

- -

We were now in Derek's office. He was currently sitting on the other side of this table. 

He looked to be around 35. His black hair had way too much styling gel. He would walk around as if he was the noblest person alive. And the only thing his eyes would show, is how cold he is.

"So.. I have some work for all of you to do." He said, grinning in an evil way, looking at me.

No one said a thing, they all just nodded. 

"Harry, tell me about your little friend here." Derek said gesturing towards me.

I mentally began cutting him.

"Sure. Um, this is Laurel, Sir. Laurel Blair." He said.

"Well.." Derek said, getting up and walking towards me, caressing my cheek. 

Oh how badly I wanted to slap that hand away.

"Doesn't she look like her mother. Hmm." He said. 

My eyes widened, how did he know my mum? Was that dream like a sign or something?

He pulled his hand away from me, and began walking around the office.

"So, you guys are going to do this. You are going to go to Mr. Jones house and take the new ruby necklace he bought.. He'd be.. devastated without it. " He said, with a "sympathetic" look on his face.

"Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" He mumbled.

"And you, my lovely, are going to be doing that for me." He said, smiling at me. "What do you say about that?"

"That is disgusting. You are disgusting." I spat at him.

Everyone glared at me. I'll say whatever I want to say.

He slapped me. "You will do as I say. Got it?" He glared at me. 

"What if I don't?" I said, smirking faintly at him.

"You're just like your mother.. You know." He said. 

"Don't you talk about my mother." I said.

"Well why not? She does owe me some.. money." He said.

"No she doesn't." I stated.

All he did was smirk. He left the room and ordered a guard to do something for him.

A few minutes later, someone knocked on the door.

"Come in." Derek said.

And in came two guards, both holding a women with dark brown hair, her head hanging low.

"Head up, Stella."

That's awfully familiar. 

The women raised her head.

"Mum..?" I said, close to tears.

All she did was shake her head, letting the tears fall down her face.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

End notes - Ah this is so freaking long.. well in my opinion lol. Well... what do ya think about this chapter? Please comment and vote :) and thanks for readingg!:)x 

And sorry if there are some mistakes :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.6K 1K 33
It's a classic case of girl meets player. Player meets girl. But will Harry be a player for long ? Will he fall for Jenny ? Does he jump on that roll...
7.8K 207 37
We kidnapped her, abused her, yelled at her, used her, and all around hated her, but she isnt afraid of us. In fact, I think she might be falling in...
4.5K 448 64
Harry is a celebrity that happened to get kidnapped by a teenage fan girl and she ends up letting him go But Harry comes back to her realizing that...
4.7K 156 47
"I can promise you to treat you right. I can promise you everything you need. But I can't ever promise you that I'll be ok." Nearly a week after Harr...