HELPLESS - hamliza ♡

By andpeggles

COMPLETED. "i believe i don't know you." "hamilton, alexander." "formal. im eliza." - a love story between el... More

un
deux
quatre
my super awesome tag made mainly out of rainbow sprinkles and unicorns
cinq
six
100 rEads whOOP!
i finally am back.
sept
huit
neuf
dix
onze
douze
treize
another tag rose tagged me in.
quatorze
a/n
quinze
seize
dix-sept
dix-huit
dix-neuf
vingt
vingt-et-un
vingt-deux
épilogue

trois

3.4K 98 443
By andpeggles

a couple days pass and alexander and eliza have been talking non-stop. they didn't start any serious relationship yet, but they knew they liked each other. angelica and peggy would push and shove them into each other and once eliza fell and hamilton caught her which was very successful if you asked angie and peggles.

alex had been spending more time with the gang and is texting them regularly now, well, he texts eliza all the time, as in every second of every day, but he texts the guys a couple times everyday.

alexander's phone
11:47
to: lafayette (contact name: laffy)

laffy: hey we having another bro night tonight ya wanna come??
you: ya sure.
laffy: eliza's gonna be there.
you: speaking of which she just got home.
laffy: do you guys live together now or somethan?
you: no peggy's sick im helping them.
laffy: anyway, you down?
you: heck yes.
you: wait when is it and where?
laffy: today, 5:00-whenever we want
you: kk

alexander was on his laptop when eliza came in, he was doing some work for his job. eliza was out to get medicine for peggy. they smiled at each other and immediately engaged in conversation.

"did you get the medicine?" alex asked stupidly, obviously she did!

"yep. could you take it to her, please?" eliza asked.

"sure." alex said and took the bottle of medicine, and measuring cup.

alex walked upstairs as eliza was putting away some dishes, putting in some new ones. alex entered peggy's room and turned on a dim light by her bed.

peggy was extremely sick. her skin was gray, blue, and pink all at the same time, and she was always covered in sweat.

alex poured her medicine and handed it to her.

"sit up." alex said, it was more of a command, since she did follow, and took the swig of medicine.

"thanks." her voice was dry and crab-like.

"no problem, peggles. tell me if you need anything." alex smiled, turned off the light and exited the room.

alex was greeted by eliza once more when he was back downstairs.

"hey." she smiled sweetly at him, and he returned the smile but his was more sheepish, and dork like.

"lafayette's having another 'bro party' tonight, he said you were coming?" alex asked, while helping eliza get her homework out.

"uh, yeah. i was thinking about it, but if you're going id love to go." eliza said, realizing her words. "that sounded really weird im so-" she was cut off only immediately.

"no, don't apologize it's fine. i was only thinking about going until i knew you were so..." alex quickly backfired at her so she wouldn't feel bad.

"oh, really?" she stuttered.

"y-yeah." alex sighed.

"aw, that's sweet." she smiled and blushed.

eliza smiled, they were so close. and they were complimenting each other, who does that?! she took the chance, she leaned in, he leaned in too. soon their lips collided and the only thing they could feel was pure love and happiness, and eliza could feel alex's beard.

they separated and both smiled, they were still only centimeters away from each other.

"eliza?" alex smiled.

"yes, alex?" she said brightly.

"i- i love you." he spit out, and didn't regret one thing especially when this happened;

"i love you too." she grinned and kissed him again.

alex went home to get ready for that night. he got out a duffel bag and packed the essentials, ya know, pajamas, toothpaste, deodorant, and most importantly, beer. 5 bottles. one for him, one for lafayette, one for mulligan, one for laurens, and one for angelica.

well one extra for angelica. he knew she'd bring one.

the only thing alex could think about that day was his conversation with eliza after their make out session.

earlier that day:

after the 'i love you' thing happened, they went into the living room and talked for hours and hours. that was when alex brought up her father.

"so, where's your father?" alex asked looking around.

eliza immediately looked down and let a tear fall down her face, she wiped it away, quickly. alex still noticed and lifted her chin.

"what happened, love?" he said softly.

"h-he left.... when i wa-was about twelve. then my mom died a couple years later obviously, so angelica took me and peggy under her wing, and here we are." she spit out, she was sobbing. "alexander, how do you love me? every time you see me, im crying." eliza was looking right into his eyes. all she saw were pools of love.

"eliza, you are much more than that. i promise you- promise promise you. everytime i look into your eyes i see much more. i see a young girl who is smart, funny, nice, sweet, and i don't even need to look into your eyes to know you're beautiful. okay, liza?" he was still speaking softly, you think he'd raise his voice in protest, that's what eliza thought atleast.

"thank you." she said sweetly.

"eliza?" he said the same way he did earlier.

"yes?" she smiled.

"will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled.

"yes." her smile widened, and she kissed him again.

alexander finished packing and went to laurens' house to be greeted by lafayette.

"hey man." alex said and hugged laff.

"mon ami!" laff laughed and patted his back. "eliza... is-ay not yet 'ere."

"oh, okay." alex said entering and placing his duffel bag down next to everyone else's bags.

laurens and hercules came in and greeted alex.

"sorry your girlfriend isn't here yet." laurens teased.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" alex yelled in shock. all their eyes widened.

"what?" they all said in unison and alex went red.

"YOURE DATING ELIZA?!" laurens yelled and cupped a hand over his mouth.

"about time." mulligan rolled his eyes.

"don't- ay ze dare hurt her!" lafayette said strictly and crossed his arms and alex nodded ferociously and smiled.

"it's only started today. don't get ahead of yoursel-" alex was in the middle of his sentence when his phone rang.

alexander's phone
6:02
angelica schuyler (contact name: angie)

angie: COME TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK! ELIZA WAS HURT DONT ASK QUESTIONS JUST COME.

you: WE'LL BE THERE!!n

"WE HAVE TO GO! NOW!" alex said grabbing laurens' keys and running out the door.

they finally got to the hospital and alexander ran to the person at the desk, the boys still had no explanation.

"im here for eliza schuyler!" he said quickly.

"room 353." she said grumpily.

"wait, alex, what happened to eliza?!" laurens' yelled.

"I DONT KNOW!" he yelled and ran to room 353.

he saw angelica in the waiting room and instantly ran to her, and hugged her quickly, she then hugged lafayette and he kissed her head, and whispered

"i know i know i know."

she then hugged mulligan and laurens.

"so what happened to her?" alex said frantically, biting his lip.

"sh-she got attacked... by a couple o-of guys on the street... she ca-called me and s-she sound- sounded so, so- w-weak. a-an-...and sh-she t-told me and i was -rushing over-" she didn't go on for any longer, she was sobbing and lafayette was holding her.

"excuse me, ms. schuyler wants to see angelica and alexander." a nurse said from around the corner.

"give me a moment, please." angelica said, and the nurse nodded.

alex slowly sat up and shakily walked to eliza's room.

"a-alex." she spit out when he first entered.

"shhh." he said and sat down next to her, taking her hand. "do you want me to get laff?" he smiled. she nodded slowly and he went to go get him.

"lafayette, come on." he tugged his head to the left, and lafayette got up, as angelica turned to laurens and mulligan and continued crying.

him and lafayette walked to eliza's room and alex pulled up a chair then sat in his original spot. he took eliza's hand again when she started whisper-singing something.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf..."

"good." laff responded.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf.." she repeated in a higher pitched voice. alex didn't know how much of a beautiful voice she had. he stood in awe as she repeated and lafayette's voice saying "good." and "again, mon ami." her voice was filled with sorrow and faithfulness, but it was nice to listen to.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit.." she stopped and alex squeezed her hand tighter.

"what's the matter, love?" he whispered.

"i feel so bad..." she gasped.

"i know, mi amour." he smiled.

"je sais que vous vous sentez vers le bas, mon ami mais vous vous sentirez mieux ne vous inquiétez pas nous prendrons soin de vous." lafayette whispered and eliza smiled and nodded.

"je sais, je vous remercie, je suis si contente que vous soyez ici, pouvez-vous me donner un peu d'intimité à alexandre pendant quelques minutes? rien contre vous." eliza asked shyly and he just nodded and left.

"i have no idea w hat you just said." alex laughed and she giggled.

"i love you." she whispered and smiled.

"i love you more." he smiled softly. "what happened to you?"

she had a scar on her face and some bruises on her legs and arms, she also had cuts on there too.

"i was beaten up by someone.... or some guys... i- i don't know why." she was sobbing now. alexander held her, he held her and did what she did earlier.

"un deux trois quatre cinq six sept huit neuf..." he said softly into her ear and she smiled and repeated, until she fell asleep.

"goodnight love." he smiled and kissed her forehead.

he slowly exited and smiled to himself. he had the most beautiful girl in his hands. she was his. no one else's. and if they ever get in a fight, he just hopes angelica won't find out about it.

the boys were back and they all stayed at laurens' place over the weekend because eliza was getting out on sunday. alexander was the most excited for it and everyone knew it.

alex walked to the hospital on sunday, he felt like it, it was going to be a good day.

he finally showed up and everyone was already there, along with eliza. he ran up and hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"glad you're ok, love." he whispered and she whimpered and smiled, just tucking herself into his chest. "ok, love lets go home." she nodded again.

"come on guys, peggy is waiting outside." angelica said, hand-in-hand with lafayette.

"so are you two like a thing?" laurens asked with a raised eyebrow.

"uh... yeah... kind of." angelica giggled.

"you never told me?!" eliza giggled and alexander smiled at her with an arm around her.

"yeah, laff! you never told me." alexander whined and eliza rolled her eyes which angelica laughed at.

"sorry, mon ami." lafayette laughed.

"it's okay, laffy." mulligan laughed.

eliza and hamilton got to the schuyler mansion and eliza instantly fell asleep on hamilton's chest.

"it's almost the summer, love. school will be over soon." alex reminded her.

"i know, but don't you have a lot of work?" eliza croaked.

"yes but i won't spend my whole time on work." alex said.

"angelica wants to go to college, so she's traveling over the summer, i'll be alone." she whined and dug closer to alex's chest.

"what about peggy?"

"she's leaving with her friend, maria reynolds." she sighs.

"im sorry, love. ill be here, though? okay?" he promised. she nodded and smiled. he stroked her hair and kissed her forehead. "i say, this friday we go out to dinner?" he said tracing a cut on her cheek.

"that would be nice." eliza smiled and nuzzled into his chest. he kept stroking her cheek and she winced.

"babe, did you see who did this to you?" eliza's stomach twisted when he called her babe, but it twisted tighter when he finished the question.

"i- uh- it... you don't know them." she said.

"what are their names? 'liza i know you don't want help, but i'm serious." he pleaded.

"i know.... i-it was... i-it... was... th-these three guys... p-peter k-kennon... a-and... matthew k-kennon.... and geo-george j-johnson." she was full on sobbing now and alex held her tighter than ever.

"i'm going to kill them, you know that right?" alex said convincingly, eliza giggled and nodded.

"what if y-you... g-get hurt." she was crying again.

"eliza, if i get hurt it'll be worth it, but i will try my best not too." he clarified, it sounded trusting enough. enough. was the keyword there for eliza.

"yeah, alex, i trust you. but what if you do get hurt it would be all my fault." she whined.

"eliza, like i said, if i could get just one punch at one of those guys i'd be fine with it. i love you, you know i do, okay? and your safety means more than anything to me, okay?" he asked softly and she once again, nodded and nuzzled into his chest slowly falling asleep.

angelica walked in just then, looking down starting a sentence.

"hey eliza you hav-" she started when she was shushed by alex. she handed him the letter. "give it to her when she wakes." she whispered and highfived alex.

"no problem angie." alex whispered as eliza turned and he stroked her hair.

"wake up, hun." he tugged her and she did. she took the note and opened it slowly.

dearest betsey,

             don't send anyone to fight us off. we won't leave you alone, don't count on it. it will be our little secret. that would honestly just make it worse. we might run into you again, lucky, arent we?

love, peter, william, and matthew.

eliza was crying her eyes out, she dropped the note and alex held her tighter than ever.

"i didn't know your name was betsey?" he laughed she nudged him.

"shut up, alexander." she said and once again fell asleep, with stained cheeks and puffy eyes.

aw dis one is sad :( sorry a LOT happened in this chapter whoops. but yeah this is how long every chapter should be :)

love u guys!

xx, emma.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.3K 269 26
Alexander Hamilton is a real asshole. Ever since he met John Laurens, Lafayette and Hercules Mulligan, he's become a bad boy. And with Thomas Jeffers...
443 28 23
A young soldier, Alexander Hamilton, falls in love with a general's second eldest daughter, Eliza Schuyler. Follow them as they embark on their new p...
10.2K 201 25
[COMPLETED ✔] Elizabeth Schuyler, a girl with 2 sisters who came from a wealthy family, transferred to a College where her sisters are in. There, sh...
40.3K 610 16
WARNING, LANGUAGE, SMUT, ANGST(Probably) Alexander Hamilton wants nothing to do with love, especially after all the heartbreak he's been through. Aft...