The Dancer

By matt_carter_love

Amber is a 18 year old dancer. She has been dancing most of her life. One day she got a call from Austin Maho... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Prologue

33 3 0
By matt_carter_love

Amber Rose is a 18 year old dancer. She has been dancing since she was 5 years old. She was born in long beach California. She was put into a dance studio to become a dancer like her mother. Through out the years Amber went to a different dance studio that was ment for her.

Austin Mahone is a 19 year old singer who is going on tour. He was practicing on one of his dances with everyone while his manager said that he had to make an announcement.

This is my 2nd Austin Mahone Fan-Fic and I have so much for this book. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 15.6K 22
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
86.4K 3K 51
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
191K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
199K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...