White Force

By CharlayMarieWrites

BOOK 2 in the White Fire Series: Fire trumps ice, or so it seems when the Fire King becomes victorious in his... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Almost North
Queen Ika
Prepped
The Corridor
Blue City Blog
Another Stone
Syn
Trust
Into the Village
Watty's 2016
Wynn
Justice Always Prevails
Untitled
White Beast
Castle Full of Enemies
Cros
Holding Fire
Little Snow
UPDATE
A Storm of Pride
A Fox's Grin
Unexpected Friends
Tracked
Of Wrath and Fury
I Win
The King of Vengance
Downpour
Warrior Blood
Amicus
Caught
Into the Blue
Submerged
Liar

The Sweetest Kiss

49K 3.6K 639
By CharlayMarieWrites

Hey there, I've come with a juicy chapter update but first, I have good news! So I have been nominated for another online award and I need your help! Unfortunately, rules weren't clear and I had no idea that I needed my readers to vote, so I'm hundreds of votes behind!!! Please help me catch up! It only takes 1 minute to vote, and you can vote multiple times if you have multiple emails! Share it on social media and please ask your friends to vote! With your help, this trilogy could gain the attention of a publishing company and be the next big thing, but I can't do it without my readers! Let's show them what we can do!!!

Instructions: Click link and vote either by entering both your Twitter or email info. It takes 1 minute! You will need to know my Twitter or email to vote for me.

Twitter: CharlayMBooks
Email: CharlayMarieBooks@gmail.com

Vote here: http://thewriterawards.com

If you can't vote, comment your email and I'll vote for you! Please vote before you read on! Thanks so much!!!

I stood in the cold, wet basement below Wynn's house, listening to the sounds of water dripping from the leaky pipes lining the ceiling. Syn had disappeared behind a dark curtain, and I could hear her sliding something heavy against the stone floor.

The curtains moved, and Syn reappeared with a large, white ice box. "She said one should be enough. Help me carry it."

I nodded and went to her side, lifting the box up. We then took to the stairs, slowly climbing them until we reached the kitchen. Carefully sitting the box down, we opened the lid. Inside lay bags of frozen greens, corn, peppers, peas, apples, bananas, pears, and meats. My stomach growled just looking at it.

I turned to look for the Prince, but he wasn't sitting in his usual spot. Frowning, I took to the living room only to find the front door cracked open. I walked toward the door, opening it a fraction and peeking outside.

Prince and Wynn stood together, talking quietly, as if they didn't want to be heard. The Prince was very close...too close for a royal and a common women to be casually talking. No, whatever they discussed was personal. My cheeks burned.

Did he know her, somehow? Had she been one of the many to share his bed when he traveled North? Whatever the case was, I dumbfounded.

No, I told myself. You don't get to think the worse possible scenario is happening! Ask him about it tonight. Leave it alone until then.

"I need your help." Syn's voiced pulled me out of my silent battle and I turned toward her with faked indifference.

"Sure." My voice was light as I rejoined her in the kitchen.

An hour later, Syn and I had conquered sorting through and labeling the food Wynn had given us for our journey.

We each had three bags full of food for each day. And even though we were able to spread our meals for 10 days, we would still be very hungry and in need of more. We surely needed to hunt.

DAY 1 - MEAL 1 - SYN.

We eventually teamed back up with Sebastian and Wynn, but I kept my eyes focused on my task to pay them any attention. Now wasn't the time to inquire on their lengthy conversation.

Once we were done, Wynn gathered us for one last discussion. "I only have two rooms," she began. "Syn can sleep with me, which means that the two of you must share the bed in the guest room."

I snapped my head in her direction. "It is indecent as I am a lady."

"We have no choice," the Prince interjected, and although I could see his blazing blue eyes from the corner of my own, I did not turn to look at him.

"What about the sofa?" I asked.

"My sofa is not a bed," Wynn replied. "As a prisoner, you have no room to negotiate. You both will take the guest room and that is that."

Wynn's harsh gaze settled on my own, and I forced myself to nod and lower my eyes. It wasn't wise to disrespect someone in their own home. Especially one associated with my aunt. Wynn looked away, seemingly content with my submission. She hadn't noticed, but my hands were balled into fist.

The guest bedroom was very small and the Prince and I barely stood comfortably as we took in the full size bed, wooden chair slick from a coating of ice, and dresser occupying most of the space.

I took a seat on the bed, testing out the firm and uncomfortable mattress. "I guess this is more suitable for a Prince than a night on a bear."

His eyes sparkled as he watched me. A mischievous smile played at his lips, causing my heart rate to increase. "Do you understand how close you will be to me tonight?"

I blushed. "I'm very aware. But I'm also aware that a Prince is too gentlemanly to touch without permission."

He smile widened. "Oh, I'll have permission."

My mouth dropped, and as it did, the bedroom door creaked open. Wynn's head popped into the room. She wore a hospitable smile, despite her recent 'prisoner' remarks.

"Is everything suitable for the two of you?" she asked and opened the door wider. "I rethought what I'd said about you sleeping on my sofa. I understand a big journey lays ahead for the two of you and you must rest as best as you can. If sleeping on the sofa benefits you in aiding the Queen, then either of you can take it."

"There will be no need. Everything is perfect," the Prince said before I could get a word out. Wynn smiled softly.

"Please return to the kitchen shortly, we still have much to discuss before nightfall."

Wynn closed the door, leaving the Prince and I in silence. I could feel the coolness of his stare as I focused on the door.

"Anya..." his voice was soft. "Look at me. You can't keep doing this forever. You can't keep running from me."

"I'm not running from you, Sebastian. I'm running from the new Ice King. I'm running from death."

"That doesn't mean that you should deny yourself what you really want. What if we die tomorrow, then what? We could die tomorrow, Anya, and that is our reality. But this is also our reality: me and you, together."

"What are you saying, Sebastian?"

He took a seat next to me and gently turned me toward him. As I felt myself being pulled into his existence, I desired it, like a moth desires a flame. Everything about him was delightful and familiar; my new home was in him. It didn't matter if we slept on polar bears or on a hard cot. As long as we were together, we were comfortable.

So then why did I deny myself of him?

"I'm saying be mine, Anya," he answered, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I have never wanted another woman like I want you. You infuriate me, you'll drive me to a cold death, but I love it. I love you."

There. He said it! He said he loved me, and all I could do was remain frozen in place. Did I love him? Surely I did, if I could lay my life on the line to save him. The thought of him dying in that fire almost destroyed me. However, I wasn't ready to utter those words back, not when my body had it's own mind. I leaned over, placing my lips on his and drew in the sweetest kiss.

My entire existence brightened as he returned my kiss with an even sweeter one, and in that moment, when ice collided with ice, nothing else mattered.

A new king was born, a new queen was revealed, a new order to life was introduced, but a new love prevailed over it all. I knew that I would no longer deny myself of him. I was now his; I was a slave to his love and I knew that complications would arise, but it didn't matter. Not when he kissed me like I was the most precious winter stone.

"I love you too." I hadn't realized the words escaped my mouth until the Prince gasped and pulled me closer. We both fell back against the bed, smothering each other with passion as if we'd never have another opportunity to do so.

He was right, tomorrow, we could be starting a journey toward death.

Discussion:

So I am beginning a fun chat room for all of my readers to come hang out at, stay updated, share stories, make friends on wattpad and support each other's stories! So many of you don't have a way to gain reads or just make friends but with this chat room, you have a community of like-minded and aspiring writers to talk to!

We can do fun things like do a book club, hold competitions, play games, ask for cover art or make art people etc.!

All you have to do is download this app called LINE, add me (SN: Charpunzle), and send me a message! I'll add you to the chat! Space is limited so first come first serve! If you have any questions, just PM me!

Now...what did you think about that kiss???? What do you think Sebastian and Wynn were discussing outside? Comment below!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 302K 46
She was told to fear him... She was told that his evil would devour her... She was told to stay far away... But what if they were all wrong? What if...
32.6K 4.3K 73
[Book 2] Growing up isn't easy, especially not when you're Crown Prince Sebastian, heir to the Greenlander throne. While the God of Wrath reigns at c...
754 42 15
The story of the rise and fall of a kingdom and the young prince born with witch blood. Everyone has their own path but what if you find out you migh...
2K 594 31
HEIR OF THE ENCHANTED FOREST MASTER OF MAGIC ********************************** ISABELL AVERY a girl with a flame burning inside. She's the girl wit...