A Blood Moon (Jasper x Avery...

Von megabee33

Avery and Jaspers wedding is just two months away and they want everything to be perfect, however when they g... Mehr

Avery Rose Swan
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Book 3

Chapter 20

4.4K 109 14
Von megabee33

Here it is the last chapter! I know it's really short, but I still hope you enjoy it.

I didn't know for how long I was out, but I knew that when I opened my eyes that I was in a hospital bed. My mom was sitting sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room while both Jacob and Seth were staring at me. I smiled up at Jacob. He smiled back.
   "You gave us quite a scare". He said. Seth nodded in agreement.
  "Yeah. I was pretty freaked out. I didn't want to lose my best friend". Seth replied. I smiled at him.
  "Well your stuck with me". He laughed at my comment.
   "Both of you are". I added.
   "What happened to Josh?" I asked them.
    "Your best friend here". Seth nudged Jacob. "Took care of him. He won't be bothering you anymore". Jacob rolled his eyes. I let out a small laugh.
  "Where's Jasper?" I questioned them both. Jacob sighed and Seth knew that it was his time to leave.
   I'll text you later". He said exiting the room.
      Jacob sat down on the bed. "Well after we both came to rescue you he sucked the venom out of your neck and then he...." Jacob hesitated as if he didn't want to tell me something. It was kind of unlike Jacob to hide things from me. Well expect for the whole part about being able to turn into a werewolf at will.
   "He what? Where is Jasper, Jake?" I questioned him sitting up in bed. Jacob put his hand over mine.
  "He's in Alaska. With the Denali's".

Yes I know I left it at a cliffhanger, but I felt like that was a good idea. Book 3 will be happening yes.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.9K 129 8
Continuation of The Dusk Calls for me! Another year has gone by, and that year was quite an eventful one. Bella moves back to Forks shook up Fleur's...
3.3K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
300K 7K 19
After many years, Melanie gets on her feet and starts to look for Jasper with their son, Jasper Junior. She didn't expect, however, to come across a...
293K 5.6K 45
Sequel to Edward's Little Sister. The Agreste family need to leave again, because people have started to notice that they don't age. They have chose...