Playboi Carti Fanfiction

De sohoshorty

Indyamarie's trust inabilities have always prohibited her from seeing people and kept a wall enclosed all aro... Mais

primo
tre
quattro
authors note
cinque
sei
Not an update.. yet
doves in the wind

due

2.4K 77 37
De sohoshorty

Harlem 147th Street / 7:34 am / June 23 2017

Quiet. Nothing but a few cars were heard below her five story building. A few chirps passed here and there but nothing more. She arose from the comfort of her cool white comforter. She liked the mornings, they were cooler and quieter. Two things you rarely received from a summers day in Manhattan. She faced the large windows of her tall ceiling apartment. Not one thing wasn't a shade of white. Except the light blue wall behind her bed. Everything was as pure as snow.

Slowly she reached to her face. Running two fingers over the light freckles, sprayed over her face. She reached to her shirt, pulling it off and looking at her assets. She never had an endowed set of breast and they actually were on the smaller side. She trailed her hands to her stomach, flat and thin. She turned her body away from her reflection to examine her butt. She always liked it, plump, full and fat. Her head moved from the mirror and she began walking to the shower.

Ian looked over his tweet once more before thinking about sending it to the internet. Should I? He questioned himself. Bari tried to get some hoe to give me HIV. The fuck? Why am I even asking myself. He confirmed his decision before pressing the 'send' button with force.

He finally looked up from his phone to realize his surroundings. The uber driver had finally gotten to 147th and was pulling to the side to let him out. Ian got out the car, without thanking him and walked up to the door. He side eyed the car, seeing as to how it hadn't moved. He knew that sometimes they waited in the same place until he either rated the ride or the driver found a new client. However he was still skeptical now-a-days.

He pushed the button on the metallic panel.
"Who is it?" She asked.

"Man why do you live on the fifth fucking floor and why does your building have no elevator?"

"No 'hey Gia I missed you'?"

"I saw you last week." He laughed.

Gia was probably the only girl he'd gotten so close to and hasn't tried to have sex with. Well, in the beginning he had thoughts but they were forgotten once he started coming around her more. They became cool off the bat. She was independent, and while some of the hoes he's had sex with were too, she was cool to him. They shared conversation, and connected unlike the other girls, who showed up, made a few irrelevant comments, then began to take off pieces of clothing. She was also very kind and nice, which stood out to him since most people like himself don't pay attention to that.

They hugged, then Gia guided him to the white leather couch. "Let me get you some tea." Although Ian wouldn't have sex with her, he couldn't stop himself from staring at her ass. He couldn't change the fact that it was fat.

She brought back the tea and began to chat with Ian. He pulled out a cigarette, holding it between his lips as he searched for his lighter.

Gia moved closer to him and grabbed his hands in hers. "Ian," she began slowly, "I told you about those." She gave him a stern look. "Now look, I'm not going to tell you not to do this and that with your own life, however you know I don't like smoking in my apartment." She took the cigarette from his mouth and placed it back in his hands. He sighed and put the tobacco away.

"Yo I'm going to fucking kill that lil' nigga!" Bari was in the back room going off about Ian's tweet. "I told you Rock! I told you we should've never trusted him from the beginning! Didn't I tell you that he was doing niggas dirty before he met us?" Bari was exploding with anger as Rocky tried to calm him down.

Although Bari and him were beefing, Carti couldn't stop being friends with Ian, he was his manager, they were/are  best friends. Without a lot of Ian's help, Carti wouldn't be where he was. He had met Ian and Asap the same time. Which is a reason why Rocky couldn't turn on him, Ian was his prodigy.

However, Ian was on a mission to target Bari, and VLONE, Bari's clothing line.

Ten minutes later, Rocky was coming out the back room, talking about a performance they were going to attend. Carti would be performing. Bari had to attend to his pop up shop in LA, therefore there wouldn't be any altercations with Ian showing up, since Ian would be there.

"What if I don't know anyone there? I probably won't. I'm kinda nervous Ian."

"You can stay with me."

"But what about when you go to speak to someone, I don't want to follow you around like a shadow."

"Just get on the damn stage and get you some hoes or somethin' damn." Ian responded with agitation lingering through his words.

Gia sighed.

"Alright."

Ian and Gia were soon walking to the huge white tent where music blared loudly. "You have your wristband?" Ian asked after raising her arm to check for himself. "Okay good." He finished.

They entered through the slit openings and Ian walked around the back to get to the stage. It was so crowded, and there were refreshments behind the other people crowding the stage.

I can stay here all day

Gia thought.

Carti soon recognized Ian by his blonde dreads and went over to greet him. "This is my friend Gia, I want you to meet her.." Ian trailed off when he realized she wasn't behind him.

"Never mind. I don't know where her ass is at." And with that, the show continued. Carti performed two songs after asap performed.

A thirsty, tired Carti moved from the front of the stage to back, hoping to find some food or water.

He approached the red table with different types of items on them. As he reached for a water out the cooler, his arm brushed across the mid stomach area of what he saw to be a girl, stuffing her face with brownies. She felt the brush and looked up at the man who brushed her. She gave a quick sheepish smile, not realizing who it was.

Carti laughed at how Gia continued, unbothered, to eat her desserts. When she finished eating what was in her mouth, she cleaned herself up and found the man still staring at her. Her eyes slightly opened with surprise to realize Carti was watching her.

"Hey." She replied. Carti chuckled.

"So, you got a answer?" He asked.

Gia was taken back with how he remembered that. Although she wasn't one to stereotype, she found that most men that looked like him were not interested in dates, just 'fucking'.

"Um, no. I'll have to get back to you on that." She smiled, turning away sharply. Carti reached for her wrist once again, turning her around.

Gia closed her eyes and chuckled, waiting for him to remove his hand.

"You said next time you see me, remember?"

She sighed.

"Yes I remember." She looked at him.

"It's just weird. I mean what type of stuff do you want to like do, I mean.." She continued.

"Well I got a recording session in Brooklyn on Monday, you wanna, like, just come through?"

She thought for a moment.

"Mmm.. Okay I guess."

"Aight. See you there but what's your number?"

Gia and Carti exchanged numbers. "What am I gonna call you if I don't know your name?" Carti asked the woman in front of him. "My name is Gia. What's your real name?" She asked him.

"Carti." He replied.

She raised an eyebrow, "your mother named you Carti?"

"Something like that."

She sighed, she never really liked calling people their nicknames. She preferred calling them by their real names that their mothers had given them. From there she'd decide whether or not to give them a nickname and what the nickname would be, if any.

She looked at him for a few more seconds.

"Alright ma, my name is Jordan."

She smiled, "thank you."

**

910 Grand Street, Brooklyn NYC

Rap music blared through the speakers of the recording studio. In one corner, Rocky, and Nast sat with three other random girls.

Keem sat at the producing table as Carti went over his lyrics.

Gia came in through the red door and everyone turned to look at her except Carti who couldn't hear anything besides the music in the headphones. "Who you?" Nast asked aloud.

"Remember Carti said he was inviting a pretty lightskin with short, curly ass hair?" Rocky said aloud.

Nast thought for a second "oh yeah".

One of the girls scoffed.

"What's ya name?" Rocky asked, standing up.

"Gia."

"Here sit down, I think Carti is gonna be done in a lil' minute." Rocky said, pointing to a soft red sofa.

Minutes later, Carti was exiting the booth. He grabbed a water from the fridge and began guzzling it down as he spoke to the men in the room. Finally he glanced around the room, looking for one of the hoes to top him off but his thought were interrupted when he noticed Gia.

"Wassup shawty." Carti plopped down next to her and swung an arm over the back of where she sat.

"Hi Jordan."

"Happy you made it." He smiled a toothless grin.

"Um hello? I thought that's why I was here." Gia looked over at the girl who had spoke. She was pretty, very pretty. She looked to be Ethiopian or Eritrean and she was skinny but when she stood, she had a nice round butt.

"Who is this girl anyway?" The girl walked over to them, angrily.

"Rubi go sit down, I just called you over to fuck." Carti announced to her, making her face fall in sadness.

Gia couldn't believe her ears. Her eyes widened at what Carti had said and her lips sealed.

"You know, maybe I should have come on another day. I truly don't want to ruin anything going on here." Gia told him as she got up.

Carti stood up, hovering over her. "You're not ma, it's good-"

"No, you know, I'll just, uh... see you around." She smiled wholeheartedly, grabbing his bicep gently.

She walked out the studio and made her way to the train.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

597 19 16
Afamous young celebrity who grew up with fame and fake friends is betrayed by her boyfriend when he sleeps with her best friend ....She looses her fi...
CPR De 🖤

Fanfic

99.2K 3.3K 43
Aaliyah who is a student by day and a waitress by night gets offered a job as her brother assistant. She takes the job and gives up on everything bac...
57K 3.1K 14
AFTER HER BIRTHDAY CONFRONTATION SHE LEAVES THE AGENCY, NEVER TO SEE CAN AGAIN. BUT CAN SWAYS HER BACK AFTER LEARNING THE TRUTH ABOUT EMRE. CAN CAN'T...
139 10 9
Kathryn is always second guessing herself and her talents. Someone from her past pops back into her life suddenly. He easily brings those walls down...