Me And My Broken Heart (Mabil...

By BillCyphrFan

OH MY GOD I like to much Mabill! Mabel and Dipper are visiting gravity falls for an entire year at the age 16... More

Welcome Back!
Back Off!
I Just Missed You...
Caught
Cheer Up Please...
No More!
Because Of You!

Don't Worry

241 13 5
By BillCyphrFan

Mabel's Pov
I stood up from the ground and looked around. Where was I? I thought. I heard footsteps come down a staircase to the right of me. I stood still waiting for the man to pass. He walked over to me and smiled. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't see straight. I wiped my eyes and looked at the man once more. He chuckled "Hey Shooting Star!" He said happily. I gasped and jolted making me hug him tightly. He laughed "my oh my star, I didn't know you'd miss me this much!" He said as he held me close. I looked at him again "well, you thought wrong!" I said as I dug my face back into his tux collar. He reached his hand down and lifted me up and held me up. He walked me into a bigish kitchen area and set me down. "Welcome home..." He said smirking. I looked around amazed at the sight. "This is your home!?" I say flabbergasted. He shakes his head "It's yours to sweetheart!" He says. I look at him and laugh. "Really?" I ask. He nods. He then begins looking around. "What are you looking for Bill?" I ask him. He looks at me "A Kiss..." He says sadly. I roll my eyes and chuckled the fold my arms. "Cmere you big teddy bear!" I say as he smiles and walks back over to me and puts a hand my waist, pulling me closer.  He leans his head in and kisses me. I smile as he let's go and backs up and blushes. "Are you blushing?" I ask him. He blushes harder "n-no... Not at all... Get off my case will ya!?" He says. I laugh "sorry to push your buttons!" I say before going to explore another room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

329K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
68.3K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
671K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...