Back Off!

AUTHORS NOTE: bill is human in this fanfic, blonde hair covering one eye! top hat and golden tux, black bow tie and black pants, and so on!.......

Bill's POV 

I was in the nightmare realm bored as heck when I decided to check on the Pines twins. I made a huge projection bubble in front of my face. Dipper appeared on it with Pacifica. "Haha! He finally got himself a lil girlfriend!" I laughed and turned the bubble to what Mabel's doing. She was talking to waddles on her bed. I turned up the volume on the bubble

"Hey Waddles!" Mabel said she put her fingers on his cheeks and made him say "What Mabel" in her best male impression. "Knock Knock!" Mabel said. She moved waddles mouth again and made him say "Whose there" Mabel laughed  "yoo!" She said. As she once again moved Waddles mouth "Yoo Who" waddles said. Mabel laughed "You wanted me? You said yoo-hoo! And called me over!" She said.

I gave out a little laugh "Ah, My shooting star hasn't changed a bit has she..." I said to myself. I looked down a bit and scoffed "Perfect..." I whispered. I walked around the realm for awhile still bored, "Man, I need something to do...Maybe I could see if I could go visit Mabel..." I said as I walked into a huge lobby-like area. I walked up to the desk the counter was grey as were the walls and red flooring "Hey Secretary Lady! Can I visit a friend?" I asked her "Name" she said. I smiled excitedly"Bill, Bill Cipher" i said as i put my hands on the counter. "Your Friends Name" she asked looking at her computer "Mabel Pines Ma'am" i said. She typed the name in and checked me out. "May I Leave?" I asked. She looked at me seriously and nodded as she looked back down at her computer. I smiled and disappeared in thin air into the shack Attic where Mabel was talking to her pig.

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry its kinda short but it's still good and the next chapter is even better so anticipate that! I'm working on it probably right now! As your reading this! Hope you like it so far and FYI if you dont know what POV means it means Point Of View.                                                                                                                         ~Shay