Don't Worry

Mabel's Pov
I stood up from the ground and looked around. Where was I? I thought. I heard footsteps come down a staircase to the right of me. I stood still waiting for the man to pass. He walked over to me and smiled. My eyes were blurry and I couldn't see straight. I wiped my eyes and looked at the man once more. He chuckled "Hey Shooting Star!" He said happily. I gasped and jolted making me hug him tightly. He laughed "my oh my star, I didn't know you'd miss me this much!" He said as he held me close. I looked at him again "well, you thought wrong!" I said as I dug my face back into his tux collar. He reached his hand down and lifted me up and held me up. He walked me into a bigish kitchen area and set me down. "Welcome home..." He said smirking. I looked around amazed at the sight. "This is your home!?" I say flabbergasted. He shakes his head "It's yours to sweetheart!" He says. I look at him and laugh. "Really?" I ask. He nods. He then begins looking around. "What are you looking for Bill?" I ask him. He looks at me "A Kiss..." He says sadly. I roll my eyes and chuckled the fold my arms. "Cmere you big teddy bear!" I say as he smiles and walks back over to me and puts a hand my waist, pulling me closer.  He leans his head in and kisses me. I smile as he let's go and backs up and blushes. "Are you blushing?" I ask him. He blushes harder "n-no... Not at all... Get off my case will ya!?" He says. I laugh "sorry to push your buttons!" I say before going to explore another room.