She Returns

By mika1642

*Completed* Everyone believed she died, but what if her death was all a lie? I do not own any characters bu... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 10

4.5K 114 5
By mika1642

Hikari's POV

We were waiting for Sarada to come out. There's no doubt she became a genin. Sakura trained her and there were times when me and dad trained her too, but that would only be with weapons.

She's improved in her kunai throwing that's for sure. I don't know about her jutsu skills though. I don't even know her chakra natures.

Well when we arrived at the village on her birthday's we would train her for a couple of hours then leave, but we didn't really teach her anything useful.

Now that I think about it I'm a horrible big brother.

I decided to graduate early so I didn't have to worry about the academy. The Hokage let me since I already knew the shadow clone jutsu perfectly. I also had the best grades in my class so there wasn't anything they could teach me that I didn't already knew.

"When is she coming out." I asked boredly with my eyes closed leaning on a tree hands behind my head.

"Here I thought I'd be the impatient one." hearing that voice made me open my eyes instantly.

There stood the only person I didn't want seeing here.

"What are you doing here I thought I made it clear th-" I began but was interrupted by him nearing me and leaning in my ear.

"Your mom is the reason I'm here." he whispered. My eyes widened, and I looked at my dad. He just nodded.

"So when is my daughter coming out." said a very cheerful voice that belonged to my mom.

Hopefully she knows we can't answer her. I mean we'll look like crazy people talking to thin air.

"Of course I know that Hikari that's why I linked the three of your minds. So now all you think everyone else can hear. Well just the three of you including myself. Unless I don't want someone to hear it I can just unlink them from the conversation." she explained.

"Here she comes." said Fug- grandfather interrupting our conversation.

Just like I expected. She got her headband. That's my little sister.

My mom chuckled.

Naruto's POV

All the graduates were coming out. Boruto came out around the same time Sarada did. Except he had a glum look on his face.

Not the face I was expecting...

"So how'd it go?" asked Himawari. He kept walking but stopped once he was about 5 feet away from us.

"I... I... I got it!" he screamed holding out the headband in both hands with that idiotic grin that he probably got from me.

All of us ran to him even Hinata and gave him a huge hug.

"I knew you could do it Bolt." I said patting his back. He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly the grin still plastered on his face.

"Naruto we have to talk to you." a voice interrupted our family moment. Turning around I saw Sasuke and his Father Fugaku.

Great this must be serious If they didn't just tell me here and now.

I sighed.

"Ok we'll talk tonight in my office." they nodded and went with their family.

I smiled.

For the first time in years I actually sense happiness again in that family, and a lot of it.

Time skip

We threw a little party for the graduates at the house. Surprisingly Sasuke and his dad also appeared.

Was it really that urgent?

Sasuke and his father never come to events such as these. Especially Fugaku who always has an excuse to not attend.

I wonder what made them change their mind.

Well right now I was finishing some of the work that I have left. It's not as much as most days since the whole graduation thing.

I heard the door open, I knew that was Sasuke. He's the only one besides Boruto that doesn't knock on my door.

Looking up I saw Shisui, Obito, Itachi, Fugaku, and Sasuke.

"Sasuke I thought only you and Fugaku needed to talk to me." I said.

"They need to hear this as well. I didn't tell them anything. So they are as clueless as you are." I looked at him confused.

"Miyuki Uchiha is still alive. S-" I cut Fugaku mid sentence.

"Miyuki is WHAT?!" it wasn't only me that said that it was the rest as well. I could see the annoyance in both Sasuke and his fathers' faces.

"Calm down. Let us finish idiots." said Sasuke. I glared at him.

No matter how many times I tell him that I'm Hokage now he still doesn't respect me.

Typical Sasuke.

"How do you expect me to calm down Sasuke, it's my little sister you're talking about! Saying she's alive after now 12 years is outrageous! She would have come back!" yelled Shisui his sharingan activated. Which surprised almost all of us. He never yells no matter what the situation might be. Well he didn't necessarily yell he just rose his voice louder then normal, but still.

"Let him talk Shisui I know he'll explain everything." Itachi tried calming him down.  It worked, well slightly. He still seemed angered and shocked that his little sister might still be alive.

Everyone calmed down slightly and looked at Fugaku to continue.

"As I was saying. She was kidnapped not killed all those years ago. The two men that kidnapped her put Sasuke into a strong genjutsu that even he couldn't break. That's how we thought she wasn't alive anymore but a couple days ago she arrived back here." before I could interrupt him Sasuke gave me a look that said 'don't you even think about it' so I kept my mouth shut. "Only people with the mangekyo sharingan are able to see her which is why we set up a team of Uchihas that posses it since only they are able to see her maybe its the same with the enemy." he finished.

"There are barley any of you, what if they have shinobi on their side as well what will you do then?!" I yelled at mainly Sasuke. He seemed to have thought of the whole idea. That and his dad is scary so I'd never raise my voice at him even if I am Hokage.

"That's why we're here Naruto." answered Fugaku.

"We aren't idiots like you dobe. We came here so you can assemble your own team to come as back up if necessary." Sasuke said.

"I'm going with you." I said standing up from my spot.

"Your the Hokage Naruto. You can't go on missions such as these. It could take a long time and the village needs you to protect them." said Itachi.

"But Shisui has a village to care for as well and he was able to come all the way here to the village for a mission! That's not fair!" I complained pointing an accused finger at Shisui.

Miyuki is a founder of one of the hidden villages. What once use to be the 5 great nations is now the 6 great nations. She wanted Obito to be the Shizukage of the hidden snow village but he declined. He thought he was unqualified to be a Kage, so he gave that position to Shisui.

"Naruto, Obito is the Shizukage not me. I'm his assistant. If you listened at the meeting you would have known." Shisui sweat dropped. I huffed at his statement.

"ANYWAY back to that missio- HEY BUT IF OBITO IS THE SHIZUKAGE THEN WHY IS HE GOING?!" I yelled. I could see the frustration in all of their faces.

"Naruto Uzumaki, Obito must go even if all of us were Kage we would have no choice but to go. If we wanted to save Miyuki that is. Besides the hidden snow village is capable of taking care of themselves. With the barrier around it and the security it'll be fine without a leader for a couple of days." said Fugaku. I stopped my yelling and sat back down with a sigh.

"I don't care what you say Sasuke if I'm not going none of you have the permission to go on that mission. I'll stop you is that clear." I had a more serious face on. Sasuke didn't seem affected what so ever, he just smirked surprising me.

"Hn that was just what I wanted to hear."

I grinned

He never changes does he?

"Alright! Hey Sasuke does Miyuki know of this mission?" I asked him.

"No, and I don't want anyone bringing it up either. She wouldn't allow us to go. She would do anything in her power so we won't go on this mission." he answered. Everyone nodded. Then headed out the door.

Shisui's POV

He knew that she was alive and he didn't tell us. I don't think I have ever been this angry at Sasuke before. Now that I think about it I have never been angry at Sasuke in general.

"Where is she?" I asked him when we left the Hokage building.

"I don't know. She's mainly in the forest. The place where we always use to spend together when we were kids." he answered. I started walking away and towards that place.

"Wait! Shisui we're coming with you." it was Obito.

"Yeah you didn't actually think we would leave without seeing Miyuki." said Itachi. I smiled back slightly and began walking. Sasuke also followed but Fugaku was heading back to the compound.

After 12 years I can finally see my little sister again. All those memories we had together.

We were separated two times too many. When I died when she was only 8. She suffered so much for 8 long years. Until she brought back the Uchiha clan she was truly happy again.

What made it better was her having Hikari. I had never seen Sasuke and Miyuki so happy when they found out they would be parents. That happiness lasted only about 4 years then she die- got kidnapped and lost 12 years of both her children's lives. She might not show it, but behind that smile of hers she's suffering.

"We're here." Sasuke's voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

Not to far from where we stood was a woman with jet black hair wearing a white dress looking at the stars while sitting on a huge rock. That woman was my sister. I felt my eyes water.

She's really alive...

"Miyuki..." it came out barley above a  whisper.

She turned her head with wide eyes.

"Big brother..." she whispered back. A tear escaped and ran down her cheek.

I knew she was suffering.

She got up from the rock and ran towards me giving me a hug.

"I've missed you so much." I told her crying on her shoulder while she did the same.

"Me too. You don't know how many times I've thought about you and the others. There wasn't a day I didn't think about any of you." I smiled.

"Same here." I told her.

"Hey we're here too ya know!" huffed Obito. We chuckled. She let go and gave Obito and Itachi a hug as well.

"So Sasuke's big mouth told you about me huh?" she said wiping the tears that ran down her cheeks. We all nodded and Sasuke looked away with a small blush visible on his cheeks. I chuckled.

Only few people were able to do that to him and that was either his mom or Miyuki. He would just tell us to shut up and continue what he was doing but with these two women it was completely different. He stops what he's doing and either walks away or looks anywhere but at them trying to hide the blush from them. Its funny really.

"So tell us how You're here Miyuki. Don't get us wrong we're glad you're alive but how are we able to see you while others can't?" asked Itachi.

For the rest of the night Miyuki explained everything and once she was done we talked about other things.

Once it got late I told her she could stay at mine and Obito's place.

We both live in the hidden snow village, we came here because of the letter Sasuke sent us. He said it was important and it couldn't wait so we came.

We arrived just today in the night so we weren't able to go to Sarada's graduation.

I can't wait until she can turn back to normal in other words come back to us in her original form with everyone being able to see her and everything.

I still remember the day of her funeral. People from other villages came. She was the life of the Uchiha clan and the village along with Naruto. Those two have something special.

She made a good reputation for herself without even realizing it. Something about her makes people depend and care for her. That's one of her powers I guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.9K 1.3K 25
**I DO NOT OWN NARUTO** Kirurua Karai is a little skeptical when it comes to anything that has to do with socializing. Though, at the brink of death...
86.7K 2.5K 27
{Sakura Haruno Fanfiction} No longer is she a Konoha kunoichi, but now an S-rank rogue. Her sacrifice leading others to believe that she is nothing...
119K 5.9K 40
Iris was happy. She had a lot of friends, a happy family. Everything a 12-year old girl would want. Her favorite hobbies included swimming. But sadly...
284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...