Everything Lead to You

By Laurmila_yo

Lauren Jauregui, the schools most popular girl, falls in love with none other than Camila Cabello, arguably t... More

A lil teaser
Prolouge
Fresh Starts
Good Distractions
Help...???
A Stupid Agreement?
A Stupid Agreement (pt 2)
The Guilt and Realizations.
I don't love you.
Keep on dreaming
Brown Eyed Devil
Dirty Little Secret
I have questions.

Real quick authors note.

494 12 1
By Laurmila_yo

Hey guys how are yah! It's been a while yeah. So to start things off this is my new book, "Everything Lead to You".

I'm having so much fun writing this and I am absolutely thrilled to be putting out this book. I remember two or three months ago when I published Gentle  and I thought to myself who was going to even read the stupid thing.

Then 30 people read it.
Then 50.
Then 100.
Then 250.
And I said to myself wow, people actually like the shit you wrote.

So now I'm giving a sneak peak to the new book I plan on putting out fairly soon.

I'd also like to dedicate this sneak peak to birathkaur thank you for being so lovely and I can't help but say that you are the only person that encouraged me to put this out.

This is for you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 12 20
They knew that they shouldn't be together, everyone told them that they were toxic for one another. From the outside, it looked toxic, but they wante...
2.3M 51.3K 70
What happens when Camila Cabello meets her celebrity crush Lauren Jauregui?
84.2K 2K 25
Camila Cabello was 6 years old when she was diagnosed with a blood disorder. She isn't allowed to leave her house nor to really have a normal life. N...
777 5 30
Thrown together for a project that is due by the end of the year, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui battle through the stages of a relationship in H...