The Sexy Babysitter ((Odell B...

By Monet_Dragun

Caterina McGee (Ana Montana) is just a 16 year old average teenager. She wants to make a little money, so she... More

Foreword
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8

9 - Ending.

4K 195 12
By Monet_Dragun

The Weeknd: M A N I A in the mm! 🔫

Next book will be posted next week. So be ready for that!!!! They'll be juniors. 😈

- Beck + Caterina -

One month later...

School was going smooth, Caterina and Beck were going good as just friends. After they're blow up at his house. They had decided to act as adults and put their differences aside. They had kissed from time to time. But nothing serious.

Caterina, had gotten into with Chanel over Beck. And frankly, Beck was over the whole thing. All he wanted to do was survive his sophomore year of high school and focus on football.

Beck, had to deal with his goofy father everyday. And he was really tried of him.
He stared at Caterina, as she stuff French fries in her mouth. They had just got done with homework, after they got done talking, and they came to her house. He didn't want to be at his house with his father.

His eyes were glistening, as they always did. Caterina finally look up and started laughing at his face. She closed his mouth and he was pulled out of his trance, "I'm so sorry, I wasn't there to cope with you.. I really am.." Beck pleaded.

"It's not your fault. My granny will get better. She just had to get through some more chemotherapy." Beck, sighed as he pulled Caterina into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"It's not your fault either, you hea' me.. It's not. Your granny is strong. That woman had been through so much. She'll get through this as well? A'ight?" Caterina, started to sniff. "You know it's okay to cry: you need to let those emotions go..." Beck took his eyes off of her for one second. He didn't don't know what happened but, Caterina broke completely down.

"I wish I could have took those cancer bullets for her! I wish I could have stopped them, I was her SuperWoman... And I couldn't even prevent this Beck. She the second most important person in my life! When my dad wasn't here, she was! Yeah, my parents may be separated, but I need here." He rubbed her back and whispered soothing things into her ear.

"You know she will always be here for you. Even through her sickness. She cares about others more than herself. She wouldn't want you to be so down like this. She wants you to be happy and live life." Caterina looked up at Beck and nodded. He handed her a tissue and kissed her forehead again.

"Can you make me feel better for now?" Caterina said through a few blows in the tissue. He laughed and looked at her with a nasty face.

"Ew no! You got boogies all on yo' face, germs ain't cute mamas." She rolled her eyes and tackled him, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Get off!" He laughed.

"Nope!" She tried to pin his arms down but he was hella strong.

"Ima scream rape, if you don't get off me, Rina!" She rolled her eyes.

"You wouldn't dare... your such a punk. You tried to get rid of me with those damn pranks at your house when I was babysitting. I'm still going to get you back!" He smirked and opened his mouth.

"Rape-" Caterina, covered his mouth, he licked her hand and he finally got her off of him.

"That was nasty..." Caterina, said trailing off as she laughed. Smiling a bit.

"Glad I you to smile, c'mere." I came to were he was and kissed him. "I love you, Bev. And I'll do anything to keep that smile on ya' face." I smiled into our kiss. And, it got intense.

"Cat! What-" Caterina's dad busted into her room and stopped dead in his tracks. He stared at them as Beck removed himself from being on top of Rina.

"Uh, dad! It's not what it looks like!" He sipped from the brown paper bag in his hand.

Not good..

"You in her having sex! You dirty whore!" He raised his hand and back handed Caterina. Beck was stunned - he never knew her father was like this? Before Beck could even reacted her dad had him up by the collar while I held my cheek.

"This boy is exactly why I sent you away to Italy! He ain't no damn good for you! Just like his no good ass father, sleeping with my wife" Beck, shoved him off of him and Caterina's dad - Frank tried to swing off on him. But he was to drunk to do so, Beck cocked his hand back and jab her dad in the face.

This were getting way or if hand and Caterina was screaming for it all to stop.

"Don't put your hands on her!" He yelled as he got his self together and came to see if Rina was okay.

"Baby you good?" She shook her head no as he heard Caterina's jaw bone pop. "Shit, it's going to swell, come on.. I know a broken jaw when I see it." He was about to pick me up until I heard a crash of a bottle breaking.

Beck, fell to the floor the blood trickling down his head. "Beck! Bae! Don't play, wake up!" Caterina said shaking him.

"Bae? You are a whore! Y-your the reason my marriage is failing! You spoiled fuck!" He yelled pointing the broken glass bottle at Caterina.

He had finally reached his breaking point. Beck not Caterina didn't know he had lost his job as a manger of the New York Knicks.

"Daddy you don't mean that! You love me!" Caterina, cried.

"S-shut up! You were a mistake, did you know that! Your mom should have swallowed you! I'm just your damn sperm donor! I'm not a father of yours!" He was drunk he didn't mean that. Caterina thought.

"Daddy stop! Put it down!" Caterina screamed in utter fear. Her mom ran into the room and jumped on his back.

"I told you to leave my baby alone! Thai has nothing to do with her!" He tried to swing her off but instead flinging her. He ran backwards with her on his back and rammed her into the wall. She yelped in major pain as she fell to the floor holding her back. She groaned and cried, Frank turned around and kicked her like a dog.

"Stop it!" Caterina couldn't let him hurt her. She couldn't lose her mom - she couldn't lose her granny either. Her father - he was most dead to her now. Beck, was still out cold, and her dad shouted that it was her and Beck's fault that his wife had a affair.

Caterina ran behind him and kicked and pulled his hair. Frank, turned around and punched her like she was a man. More tears came down her eyes.

She felt yet another sharp pain shot through her jaw again and now cheek.

"D-daddy!" She cried. His eyes were so black.

"Don't you hurt her!" A little voice squealed. He must've heard it too because he turned around and dropped to his knees crying.

"What the fuck... Baby, I'm sorry.." He cried out beating the ground with his fist.

My mom got up and clenched her side. She kicked him and he went out cold.

"Baby, get up! Help, Beck!" A little girl smiled and disappeared. "Caterina!" Her mom's voice snapped her back into reality.

She got up and ran to Beck's side. "He's bleeding bad ma'! But he has a pulse.." She nodded and grabbed the phone off the dresser top.

Caterina looked at her dad and he was still out of it. "Come on? Beck, you can't leave me.." He groaned and touched her hand.

"I'd n-never.." she sighed in relief and kissed his hand repeatedly.

This was unreal... all this on a cold gloomy day in December. What more could happen in New York?

_________

This chapter? Crazy right. 😕

Beck? 😍

Caterina? 😩

The secrets revealed? 🤔

30 comments for book two!!

Comment, babes!! ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 730 33
In which a babysitter Yelena Lebraz fall in love with the father of the child she's babysitting. Who named is Alex Turner, a mysterious man that will...
1.5M 30.6K 30
Isabella (Ella) Branson hates her sister. Well, maybe that's too strong of a word. Ella strongly dislikes her sister. Her and her sister, Samantha, a...
35.1K 1.5K 16
- Mini series book 2 - Beck and Caterina, are back in book two. Now they're in there sophomore year of high school. And things are different, hot, a...
27.4K 1.4K 47
Dr Cassandra Williams has lived a neat and tidy life with a very specific purpose for as long as she can remember. Then she spends one of the best n...