Lambrose?

By xJustKeepFangirlingx

★★★Storm and Silence Fanfiction★★★ This is a collection of one-shots, short stories, and much more containing... More

Disclaimer!!
Woman and Man (Part 1)
Woman and Man (Part 2)
Will you....?
NOT AN UPDATE
'Till I See You Again
'Till I See You Again [Version 2]
Merry Christmas
Nice Surprise

Bathroom Mess

10.9K 341 53
By xJustKeepFangirlingx

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧(Even if you don't celebrate it!)

This one-shot is takes place sometime after In the Eye of the Storm. Also even though the British don't celebrate Thanksgiving like the Americans, let's pretend that they do celebrate this holiday. 

ENJOY!!

  ★ ★★★★ 

Lilly Linton

The smell of the turkey and pumpkin wafted throughout the house. I stopped stirring the mashed potatoes, and I breathed in the heavenly scent. However, it was not for long. A burnt smell started to make way into my nose, overpowering the turkey and pumpkin.

"Lillian Linton! Pay attention to the stove!" Aunt Bank scolded from another room.

I glanced down to the pot, seeing black creep up the sides of the mash potatoes. Do mash potatoes even have sides?

"Whoops," sheepishly laughing as I went to scrape out the burnt potatoes and save the non burnt parts.

As the trashcan was outside, I rushed to open the door and ran. Only to crash into a wall. Huh? When was there a wall here?

"Mr. Linton," the wall said, "stop wasting your time here and clean up this up."

The wall spoke! Wait- Mr.Linton? There is only one person- no, only one stupid miser with sea-colored eyes that draw you in and - stop! You are such an idiot, Lilly!

"Mr. Linton, I said to stop wasting time and clean up this mess."

I looked up, but not expecting the view, I was startled and slipped. The pot in my hands went flying, splattering even more mashed potatoes over the place. I fell backwards and was going to hit the doorstep- until a pair of strong arms caught me and helped me up.

Lilly, what are you doing? My inner voice yelled. You are a feminist. One who wants women to have rights to vote and work. What are you doing letting this chauvinistic bastard help you!?

I bite my lip, trying not to laugh at this sight in front of me- a certain Mr. Ambrose covered in mashed potatoes from head in toe. He glanced at my lips before sending an icy glare over at me.

"Lilly, what is taking you so long!" Aunt Brank scolded me once more, as she walked through the doorway. Noticing Mr. Ambrose, she slowly smiled, "Oh, who is this man? Lilly, you should introduce him to us."

"He's nobody important," I responded quickly, trying to turn him around and push him to make him leave, but it was to no avail.

"Nonsense.Look at him. He needs to clean up the mess that you made," Aunt Brank said, clearly wanting him to marry me off, and she gave me the look, "Why don't you invite him in?"

"Ugh. If you insist, Aunt Brank," I reluctantly groaned, so wanting to defy her. Gesturing to the door, I said to Mr. Ambrose, "Come on in."

After he briskly walked into my house, I picked up the pot, now empty except the few chunks of burnt mashed potatoes stuck on the side, and followed him inside.

My aunt ushered him into the bathroom as my sisters congregated around me.

"Who is that man?" asked Maria. Without letting me answer, Anne demanded, "Married or single?" They went on a barrage of questions before finally Aunt Brank called out to me, finally bringing me out of misery. Hmm, never thought she would help me in a way that doesn't involve marrying me off. Not that that is helping me out.

I walked toward Aunt Brank, who was holding a set of clothes in her hand.

Dumping them in my hands, she said, "A change of clothes for your suitor. Lillian, go give it to him."

Nevermind. I take that back. She is not helping me at all.

Sighing as I walk toward the bathroom, I wonder why I did not deny Aunt Brank's statement. Oh well. I arrived at the door and knocked.

A couple moments passed, along with shuffling coming from the inside, before Mr. Ambrose allowed me to come inside. Cautiously opening the door, I slipped inside with my eyes tightly shut and held the clothes close to my body.

"Mr. Linton, open your eyes." I heard from in front of me. Slowly, I opened them to the sight of Mr. Ambrose's bare back and water rolling off his damp hair. I raked my eyes up and down his backside before tearing away and started to bore holes in the ground.

What is wrong with you, today? Where is that feminist in you, Lilly? Earlier, letting that chauvinistic man help you and now?

You know why, Lilly, my inner thoughts expressed, You want to be wi-

"How did you know I had my eyes closed?" I asked, a bit too loudly, stopping my inner thoughts from going on further.

Silence.

"Fine then, how about the reason you were at my front door then?" I grumbled, still looking at the floor.

Silence.

Long, gentle fingers grasped my chin and pulled so that my face faced his.

"This is why." he said, his eyes darkening as he dipped his head down.

The next second, all I knew and could think of was, his lips on mine. Warm and soft. I wonder how I thought he was just a cold miser, when clearly his lips contradicted it so greatly. Somehow, I couldn't stop thinking that I felt this before, but soon all my attention was focused on the present.

I dropped the clothes onto the wet floor. Oh well, so much for a change of clothes. My hands reached up towards his head, pulling us closer together. Huh? Why was I doing this? Why was I consenting to a man to let him kiss me? As much as I wanted to push him away, I couldn't. He was bloody making me enjoy it!

A moan resonated and echoed around the bathroom. For a second, I thought there was a beast inside the room with us, until I realized that it came from my own throat. It was full of anger and annoyance, for making me like this kiss, and something else I couldn't describe.

His lips melted and molded against mine like it was meant to fit together. We broke apart to breathe only for our lips to collide once more.

For the next few seconds or hours- I really have no idea- we kissed like our life depended on it. Like feral animals. Like it was our last time we would ever see each other.

Only until I heard Anne and Maria bickering outside on who would 'the man' like better, did I stop and pushed him back. My eyes were wide and wild, looking everywhere but him. I picked up the clothes on the floor and shoved it in his direction. Then, I spun around and ran out, this time avoiding crashing into anyone.

I ran into my room, startling Ella, and dived under my covers. My face heated up and turned red like a radish, when my mind wandered back to what happened behind the bathroom door.

Groaning into my pillow, I couldn't help but wonder what would happen when I go to work the next day. I soon grew exhausted, thinking how to handle situations that my mind conjured up, and fell into a very restless sleep, full of dreams about what just happened.   

  ★ ★ ★ ★ ★   

Hey!! How was it? This was my first one-shot and first kiss scene so sorry if I messed it up... (๑•́ㅿ•̀๑) ᔆᵒʳʳᵞ

I would like to thank all my readers for reading my mess called writing. 

I would also like to thank @RobThier for writing and sharing the amazing series "Storm and Silence" with us. 

THANK YOU!!!

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

~VOTE~

~COMMENT~

~SHARE~

~FOLLOW~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 386 19
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Completed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ This is a FANFICTION story Credit goes to Robert Thier T...
58.8K 2K 11
*STORM AND SILENCE BELONGS TO THE FANTASTIC ROB THIER* When Lilly receives her first paycheck, she starts wondering- what to do with the money? Besid...
379K 15.3K 34
When Mr. Ambrose has to conduct business for the weekend while staying in a cabin in a small village, Lilly insists on coming along. There will be bi...
167K 7.3K 200
Because we HAVE to stick to my branding if we're doing a oneshot book, right? Right! Hello everyone! My name is Evangeline Hisahoshi and I am here to...