TMNT/MLP EG Book One: City My...

By owlover333

So after defeating the kranng from taking over world and with the shredder gone the turtles are now famous he... More

First day jitters
Welcome to Canterlot High
Beakers and Volley Balls
Miss mov'in on
Update/ Birthday
We all finally meet
The glowing book
I am still alive!
Treasure Planet Part 1
Treasure Planet 2
Treasure Planet Part 3
Treasure Planet Part 4

Chef buddies and Role play

1.1K 14 5
By owlover333

So after the bell ringed, Mikey was seen walking out of biology learning about turtle physical characteristics. "Well, there's something i'll probably never get out of my head." he shivers a bit,  "Now whats next, let's see Cluniary, i wonder what's that?" Mikey asked himself as he walked down the hall and into the room. "Hello there and welcome, you must be Michelangelo Hamato my name is Ms. Sugar Belle." a woman with light pink skin with boysenberry curly hair in a pony tail that had a rubber band carrying blue beads with shining magenta eyes, she wore magenta tank top that had two red and orange dots and  green at the bottom along with an aqua blue skirts with white polka dots and an imprint of cupcake with magenta frosting cherry on top and green wrapping with yellow high heeled boots.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Sugar Belle." Mickey greeted.

"You as well, you can have a seat in the front table." She responds.

"Thanks."  Mikey says then sat down at the table.

"Okay class, for today we will be creating a new dish, can anyone guess?" Ms. Sugars Belle asked. Mikey eagerly raised his hand. "Yes Mikey?" she pointed out

"Pizza?" He asks with his baby blue eyes shining with hope making Ms. Sugar Belle giggle.

"Yes actually, good guess, were going to be making pizza's for todays assignment. So i want Mikey's row to go get the cooking ingredients while Bon Bon's row go get the cooking supplies."

So the instructions were followed and the students stood up. While Mikey grabbed the flour from the
cabinet he started walking back his desk but didn't notice a little water spill on the floor and slipped falling forward causing the bag to open and the flour flew onto someone. Mikey looked up and noticed.
" I am so sorry dude." He apologized as he stod up. The person opened their eyes to reveal the color of baby blue much like Mikey's then 'she' giggled.
"That's alright." She said, then shook off the flour which made Mikey close eyes and when he opened them they formed into hearts as he gave a goofy grin as he finally got a good look at her.
She had hot pink super curly hair light pink skin wore a white tank top with a pink outlined purple heart imprint under a blue jacket
a purple bow on the waist with a pink skirt that had three balloons on it, one yellow and the other two blue. Along with two blue bracelets and blue heeled boots with pink bows at the top. "Hi, i'm Pinkie Pie!" She greeted as she stock out her hand.

"H...hi, I'm Mikey." the orange clad turtle greeted shly as he grabbed her hand and she shakes it fast.
"Nice to meet you Mikey." Pinkie pie said as she lets go of his hand.

"Oh Mikey, i see you've meet Pinkie Pie how about you two partner up," Ms.Sugar Belle suggested,  "The rest of you partner up as well from each side, i'll sweep up this mess up."

So Mikey grabbed another bag of flour along with the other ingredients and went to his desk to see Pinkie Pie waiting there for him with all the cooking supplies on the desk. "Okay class, for today I want you all to make your own creative pizza, use what ever ingredients you like." Ms. Sugar Belle explained.

"So, your one of the mutant turtles who saved New York right?" Pinkie asked as they started making the dough.

"Yeah me, my bro's, and our friends." Mikey replied.

"That's soo cool, me and my friends saved this school 3 times." Pinkie Pie says.

"Oh so your friends with Sunset Shimmer right?" Mikey asked.

"Yup, so how should we make our pizza?" Pinkie questioned as they finished sprinkling the cheese on top of the sauce.

"Oh we should put jelly beans." Mikey suggested.

"Oh yes, and sprinkles." Pinkie spoke.

"With pepperoni's,"

"And-"

"Gummy bears!" they simultaneously and smiled at each other.

"You know Pinkie, I say we make an awesome cooking team." Mikey grinned grabbing the said ingredients.

"You said it Mikey." Pinkie Pie giggled. So after sprinkling on the ingredients, then they, as well as the other students, put it in the oven and sat down waiting for their candy pizza.

"So Pinkie, tell about yourself." Mikey says. 

"Well, i'm the kind of girl who loves to bake oh and parties, i love parties. So if you ever need help throwing a party i'm your girl," she grinned and winked, "oh and i have six best friends, two of them were..." Pinkie pie froze not wanting to say much about her two friends past mistakes.

"Were what pinkie?" Mikey asks curious.

"Uh, two of them were having... a little trouble at first but they became much better." she says a bit hesitant and ended with a nervous laugh confusing the mutant turtle. 

"Um that sounds interesting, but the rest sounds cool." Mikey responds. 

"What about you Mikey?" Pinkie pie asks.

"Oh well, i'm the awesome fun one in my group, i cook breakfast, master at video games, and i'm the king of skateboarding," Mikey starts explaining, "i also have a cat in my freezer, her name is ice cream kitty, i named her of course, and she's made out of ice cream." 

"No way, that sounds amazing, how did that even happen?" Pinkie pie asked.

"Uh..." Mikey trailed off thinking back to the time when he accidentally spilled his ice cream into a vial of mutagen and the poor kitty licked it and turned into the sticky, cold mutant she is today. "Oh well my brother had a fail experiment, he can be kind of clumsy sometimes." 

"That sure was silly of him." Pinkie pie giggled. DING! 

"Alright class, Pizzas ready!" Ms.Sugar Belle announced pulling out the baked creations and placed them on the students desk.

"Wow our pizza sure looks sweet." Mikey says looking at the pizza covered with now melted on now crusty candy. 

"OK class  i want you to try you pizzas and for homework write one paragraph on what your pizza has, how it taste, and do you think it might be a success one day." Ms. Sugar Belle explained. Mikey and Pinkie wasted no time, each of them grabbing a slice.

"Cheers, to a new friend." the party girl says holding her pizza up which made Mikey beam at the sound of 'a new friend'. 

"Cheers." they lightly tapped their pizzas together and took a bite, while other students looked away as they ate their candy pizza. RING!

"Have a good day class!" soon everyone left and Pinkie Pie and Mikey were walking down the hall.

"Whats your next class Pinkie?" Mikey asked.

"My next class is math." Pinkie answers as Mikey whined.

"Aw, i have P.E." 

"Don't worry Mikey i'm sure we'll see each other again." Pinkie reassures. 

"I sure hope so." Mikey says, but was surprised when she hugged him making him have a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Bye Mikey, have a super duper first day!" Pinkie called out as she skips away.

"Bye Pinkie Pie!" he called back then walked towards the Gym. Coming out the math hall was Raph and Leo. 

"I thought we would never get out of that class." Raph groaned. 

"Oh come on Raph it wasn't that bad." Leo rolled his eyes at his younger brother.

"Are you kidding, it was awful." Raph retorted, while Leo just groaned in annoyance and took his schedule and compared to his own. 

"OK so we both have Ms.Cheerliee for English lets go." so they both head towards English hall and Leo spots Sunset Shimmer with another girl. "Oh look Raph it  Sunset Shimmer." 

Raph's eyes widen and looked around, "Really, where?" he then noticed Leo grinning at him, "I mean *coughs* lets go talk to her." he restates before Leo chuckled. So they both walked up to her and her friend. "Hey Sunset!" Raph called out, catching both girls attention.

"Oh hey Raph, whats up Leo?" Sunset called back.

Leo looked towards the other girl, She had lavender skin, with amethyst purple under her black frame glasses with plum hair with a purple and magenta streak in a high pony tail. She wore a powder blue button shirt with a purple vest on top and a pink bow. Had a purple skirt with a purple waist belt and a six pointed star imprint on it and long powder blue socks with short healed shoes. Leo couldn't stop staring at her.

"This is my friend Twilight Sparkle." Sunset introduced. 

"Hello, nice two meet you." Twilight smiled 

"Nice to meet you too right Leo, Leo?" Raph looked at his brother who staring at Twilight as she blushed. 

"Um, is he OK?" Twilight asked blushing at the attention.

"I think so, Yo bro!" Leo jumped finally snapping out of his frozen state. 

"Y... yeah?" Leo stuttered blushing in embarrassment. 

"Are you OK?" Raph asked. 

"Y... yeah, never better," Leo stuttered again facing Twilight, "I'm Leo, sorry for that." 

"It's OK." Twilight giggled. 

"What class do you guys have?" Sunset asked. 

"Well we have English with Ms.Cheerliee." Raph answers. 

"Hey we have the same class too." Sunset smiled. 

"Awesome." he responds. 
"We'll we all better go in before the bell rings." Twilight suggests as she and Sunset walks inside the classroom. 

"You alright Leo?" Raph ask his older brother.

"Yeah, i'm fine." Leo responds

"Really, cause you were just standing there staring at..."soon Raph smirked, "Oh i see whats going on here." 

"What are you talking about?" Leo asked giving his brother a confused look. 

"You like Twilight don't cha?" Raph teased, RING!

"What, i..i do not!" Leo stuttered  before Raph scoffed.

"Yeah right, look who likes who now?"

"Don't even start Raph." Leo spoke as he walked inside the classroom followed by Raph.

"Oh hello," a voice spoke up and they both turned to see a woman with taffy pink skin magenta hair and green eyes. She wore a brown and white short sleeve shirt along with a green skirt with light green flower prints and brown boots. "I'm Ms.Cheerliee and welcome to English." 

"Oh hello, I am Leonardo but i'm fine with Leo and that's my brother Raphael but he's cool with Raph." Leo introduced. 

"Ah the new students, class attention please," Ms.Cheerliee calls out catching the students ears and eyes. "i want you to meet Leonardo and Raphael their your new classmates, so please treat them with respect. You two can sit in the last two seats in the second row."

"Thanks." Raph reply's as Leo and him walked to their seats and sits down, right next to Twilight and Sunset.

"Alright class," Ms.Cheerliee starts off, "were going to be doing role-play about a girl and boy meeting each other, but only in their dreams. So i will need four people for this play and i will choose Twilight Sparkle, Sunset Shimmer, Leonardo, and Raphael since you two are new," the four nodded as the teacher passed out sheet books titled 'Just a Dream', "OK, to review, a girl named Emonie and a boy named Kethan live in different areas but one night they found their dreams quite different and when they see each other it was love at first sight. Their friends Angelina and Jason always thought it was quite strange but the two didn't seem to care since, so i want Twilight to be Emonie and Leo to be Kethan and Sunset shimmer to be Angelina and Raphael to be Jason, for the rest of the class there are extras and i will write your name next to your character of your choice, now who wants to be the waitress?" 

Twilight and Leo blushed at the fact they were chosen to be the lovers in the story. 

"U... uh, i.. it sure sounds l..like a nice story." Twilight stuttered with a shy smile.

"Y... yeah it does." Leo responded, not knowing what else to say. So after choosing extras the story began with Leo or now known as Kethan.

"Don't go!" Kethan exclaims heavy breathing looking around but soon a frown appeared on his face, "Why can't i find you?"

Then his bedroom door opened, "Hey bro, what's goin on, having dreams about that chick again?" Jason asks.

"Yeah, i just can't seem to stop dreaming or thinking about her, i just wonder if she's real" Kethan responded. 

"So you met this 'Kethan' guy again?"Angelina asks Emonie.

"Yeah, oh i just wish i could actually meet him in person not in my dreams." her friend responded with a groan. 

"Well if he was real i'm sure you'd be able to find him." Angelina reply's.

"But Jason she is real i can feel it." Kethan shot back to his best bro. 

"Dude, what if she's not?" Jason ask.

"Then i don't think i'll love any other boy." Emonie sighs sadly. 

"Oh come on E, you have been trying to find this guy for weeks you have to give yourself a break." Angelina states. 

Kethan just sighs, "Aw, is the poor boy sad because he's afraid he'll never find his dream girl." Jason teased. 

"You'll see, i'll find her one day." Kethan spoke with pride.

"And when i do find him i'll tell him the first words in my mind." Emonie says. Twilight and Leo were hesitant with saying the next line while they had  deep red blushes on their faces.

"I..I love you."

Twilight hid her face behind her book while Leo looked around  avoiding anyone's eyes as snickers were heard from behind them snickered lightly.

"Very good Leo and Twilight, everyone give them a hand," Ms.Cheerliee clapped along with everyone else just as the bell ringed, "Oh, there's the bell, everyone have a great day and please come to the gym tomorrow because we'll be continuing on stage." 

So the four grabbed their bags and walked out the door down the hall, "You guys did awesome, i actually got feels from the first chapter." Sunset says grinning at the two. 

"Yeah, especially the feeling of love."  Raph whispered that last part for only Leo to hear as he nudged him while the blue clad turtle just pushed him away.

"What classes do you girls have next?" Leo asked. 

"I have P.E." Raph answered.

"I got science." Twilight says.

"Math." Sunset shrugged.

"I got science too." Leo blushed a little looking a Twilight. 

"Great, come on I'll show you the way," Twilight smiles, "Bye Sunset, nice to meet you Raph." Then the two walk away towards Science hall.

"Bye guys." Sunset calls out.

"Have fun." Raph slurred as Leo shots him a glare over his shoulder but then faced back forward. 

"Well i gotta go, see ya Raph." Sunset smiles, walking away. 

"Bye Sunset!" He called back, then walked towards his next class.

MLP belongs to Hasbro

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles belongs to Nickelodeon 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.1K 37
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.2M 54.3K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
252K 16.5K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...